At Shauna's Feet Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Returning again to their dimly lit little corner of the club, Shauna had her foot slave remove her shoes, having him kiss them first, of course. He was instructed to keep her shoes on his lap and soothe her hot, achy feet. He started to rub her feet, assuming that was what she wanted.

"First, slave," she said, not trying at all to whisper, "my feet are hot. I want you to cool them off before you rub them. Hold them up to your mouth and blow on them. Pucker your lips and blow hard to cool them off nicely for me." She sat back and got comfortable, the idea that her slave might refuse never even crossing her mind.

Sam looked around quickly to see if anyone was looking. Shauna caught him.

"Why are you looking around, slave? I gave you an order. Carry it out."

Sam hesitated only a second, again looking around to see if anyone had noticed them.

"Oh, I understand," Shauna smiled, "you're afraid someone will see you blowing on my feet. Well, slave, what if someone does look? Are you going to disobey me just to preserve your pride? If that ever happens, you will instantly no longer be my slave. My comfort and desires are always to be more important than your macho pride. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Goddess." With his head down, but his eyes still quickly darting around to see if he was being observed, Sam puckered and blew on Shauna's feet.

"If anyone happens to see you cooling my feet, you should be proud of what you're doing. You should consider it an honor to worship my feet, or soothe them, in any way at all....no matter who, or how many people, see you doing it. You are proud to be my foot slave, aren't you? You may stop blowing to answer."

"Yes, Goddess...I'm always proud to service your feet." After saying that, he immediately resumed blowing on her feet, holding them both by the heels and blowing all around her soles and toes.

Stretching and wiggling her toes while her slave blew on them, Shauna smiled contentedly and said, "Good. So no matter who looks over here you won't stop blowing on my feet until I tell you to. That's what I expect from a good foot slave. Don't disappoint me."

After having him blow on her feet for a good twenty minutes, Shauna told him to stop. During that twenty minutes, however, a young couple and two waitresses had noticed Sam blowing on Shauna's feet. The couple just laughed and one waitress curled up her nose in disgust. But the other waitress came over to Shauna to offer her another drink and said, "Wow....can you train my boyfriend to do that for me?" and she and Shauna chuckled over it. "Sorry...you'll have to train him yourself...but I'll give you pointers if you like." The waitress watched Sam's cooling of Shauna's feet for a few more seconds and shook her head and smiled, adding to Shauna, "Way to go....keep him trained that way." Shauna replied, "Oh, I intend to." Sam blushed, but kept puffing away.

By the time the waitress returned with a drink for Shauna, she already had Sam busy nuzzling and kissing her moderately sweaty feet. All the dancing had made her feet and stockings moist, and they were still quite wet even after Sam's twenty minutes of cooling off duty.

The sweat intensified the odor of the nylon, and Shauna wanted Sam to experience the scent. She wanted him to worship her feet, sweaty or not, and her stockings with them. She pushed her toes into Sam's face, under his nose. She told him to take deep breaths. He looked into her eyes and saw there was no changing her mind. He inhaled the scent of her warm, moist stockinged foot. It was not foul, but it was certainly more scented than usual. Shauna smiled as she watched his eyes widen with that discovery.

She made Sam sniff every inch of her feet, deeply, filling his nostrils and lungs with their warm odor. She had him sniff the base of her toes as hard as he could. While he was doing this to one foot, she took her other foot from his grasp and slipped it onto his lap, pushing aside the shoes that were still there. With her toes she could feel his rigid penis pointed upward in his pants, following the path of his zipper so that it bulged outward. Sam was still unsure how he felt about smelling Shauna's sweaty feet, but he continued to do as he was told.

While Sam sniffed, Shauna stroked the bulge in his pants. Sam was unaware of what she was doing, because he was concentrating on his sniffing duties. He only knew that he felt good. And that was exactly what Shauna wanted him to feel. With her foot in his lap, she stroked him to orgasm. While sniffing her nylon covered, warm, moist toes, he came right there in the club, a small wet stain forming on his pants. And though he'd had a very strong climax, Sam continued to sniff her feet....because he hadn't been given permission to do otherwise.

Perfect, thought Shauna; now whenever she had him sniff her stockinged feet, even if they were hot and sweaty, he'd remember the orgasm, and forever associate the two. And from now on, until he became her total stocking slut, she would always make sure she stroked him while he sniffed. Then, when he got to the point where just sniffing her stockinged feet could give him an orgasm, she could stop the stroking. He would then be her total, adoring stocking slut. The scent of her nylong-clad feet, all by itself, would be enough to keep him in line.

Oh, but that wasn't all. Knowing that her idea had worked beautifully, Shauna next had Sam lick her stockinged feet, completely...every inch from top to bottom, toes to heel, soles to ankles. And then she forced her toes into his mouth so he could suck her toes through the filmy material. She wanted him to not only desire her stockings, but to need them, almost as much as he did her feet.

When she noticed that Sam seemed unsure of whether or not he liked the taste of the nylon, she made sure he understood that his like or dislike of the taste didn't matter...that this was his future no matter what. But, she offered him some hope.

"Not to worry, my little slave.....or, maybe I should call you my stocking slut now, since that's now a big part of your life.....it wont be long before you not only ENJOY the taste of my nylons, but CRAVE that taste. You will be eager to savor the sweetness of my stockings, even if the feet inside them are hot and sweaty. You'll even want to taste or smell my stockings without my feet in them at all. When I'm done with you, you'll be as eager to worship my stockings or shoes as you are my feet."

Her brand new stocking slut merely continued licking and sucking her hot, nyloned feet. She enjoyed watching his tongue glide along the nylon, and took great pleasure in shoving her toes in his mouth from time to time, wiggling them playfully or sliding her foot in and out of his mouth. And for some unknown reason, she thoroughly adored watching him lick back and forth along the toe seam. This all went on for more than thirty minutes. Slut's head moved up and down and side to side with all his efforts to please her.

To her extreme delight, Shauna noticed yet another bulge in slut's crotch. Smiling wickedly, she again plopped the foot he wasn't servicing in his crotch...and stroked. She pressed her toes into the growing, throbbing bulge, moving her foot up and down its length. It wasn't long before the stain on slut's pants increased in diameter. Wonderful, she thought...couldn't be better. Now her stocking slut had had two orgasms from servicing her sweet, scented stockinged feet...once while smelling them, and once while licking them. And with each orgasm he had, she knew he would become more and more devoted to her stockinged feet....and more eager to service them. After the second orgasm, she allowed slut to stop licking her feet. She decided it was time to go home and play with her toy some more, so she had slut kiss her shoes and then place them carefully back on her precious feet.

That was the beginning of his indoctrination into stocking slavery. From that very night onward, whenever he left her, he was to take with him a pair of her worn stockings. Sometimes she also had him take a pair of her shoes, usually the ones she'd worn that day. He was given specific times that he was to sniff and kiss her stockings and/or shoes. Shauna would enjoy stopping whatever she was doing to look up at the clock or check her watch and know that at that very instant slut was worshipping her shoes or stockings. And she had no doubt at all that he was doing it....he was that much her adoring slut.

She also gave orders for him to sleep with her worn stockings on his pillow under his head. Her shoes, if he had been given those as well, were to be kept under his bed to be kissed any time during the night when he happened to wake up. She wanted his constant devotion to her feet, shoes and stockings...and would accept nothing less. She wasn't going to give him the chance to forget who he belonged to.

Slut was also to bring her stockings with him to work or out in public, either in a briefcase or in a sealed bag. She would call him at work or wherever he was, and if it was reasonable to do so, she would have him worship her stockings (and on a few occasions, her shoes) while she spoke to him on the phone. She would tell him exactly how she wanted it done...and he would do it...no questions asked.

Whenever they went anywhere together she always wore stockings and sexy shoes. But, it was on the nights that she wore confining shoes or stifling boots that she most enjoyed having slut worship her stockinged feet. She felt it proved his worship of her if he was willing to do that for her. Then, only after he'd properly serviced her hot, stockinged feet, would she allow him to remove the stockings and adore her bare feet. Over time she had gotten him to crave her feet, stockinged or otherwise, in any condition. No matter if her feet had just been bathed or she'd just run ten miles in old sneakers and used hose, slut would eagerly service her feet in any way that brought her comfort, pleasure...or amusement. He lived each day to please her in any way she desired. He truly became not just her foot slave, but her total body slave and the latter had its definite advantages, as she'd already proven. And it was his eagerness to be all of the above that pleased her most....


Shauna's happy memories slowly came to an end. Her mind crept back to reality. She was still resting her feet on slut's face. He was still rubbing them with tired hands. She looked down at him trying so hard to keep her happy. She was also tired, both mentally and physically. She wanted to go to bed and succumb to the comfort of sleep. She took her feet off of slut's face and told him it was time for him to leave. She could almost feel his disappointment. His eyes were pools of puppydog sadness as he sat up, brushed back his disheveled hair, and briefly rubbed his reddened face with tired hands.

But first, she had him get a bag from the kitchen and put today's worn stockings in it. Since it was impractical to have him carry her boots around with him, she had him get a pair of her favorite heels from her bedroom closet and put those in the bag also. They hadn't been worshipped in some time and were overdue.

She told slut the times he was to worship both shoes and stockings the following day, and told him she might call to enjoy the experience with him. She also told him the time she wanted him at her place the following night to serve her again, and mapped out briefly her plans for him. He said, "Yes, Goddess," to each instruction. She even told him that when they returned from their night out he would do more than service just her feet. She gave him an outline of all the services, mostly oral, that he would be providing for her. Again, he agreed without hesitation or question.

Finally, she gave slut a tender kiss on his forehead and offered her hand for him to kiss. He got down on one knee and kissed it. She then held out each foot one at a time and he bent to kiss the instep and all five toes of each, as he did every night. He then stood up and bowed his head, saying, "Goddess, thank you so much for letting me be your stocking slut. I'm the luckiest man in the world. I will always worship and obey you." That was the formal good night Shauna had him memorize and say to her every night as he left. And her response, as always, was, "You're welcome, slut. Go home now until I have use for you again."

Slut then left. Shauna sighed a contented sigh as the door swung shut behind him. She couldn't understand why more women didn't use the power of their bodies to enslave their men. Slut would provide her with any form of pleasure she ever wanted, and he expected little in return...the privilege of pleasing her seeming to be more than enough for him. She most assuredly liked that in a man. Yes, she'd keep slut around a long, long time.

Shauna shuffled off to bed, lying there naked on top of the covers for a while. Sleep didn't come right away, as her mind was replaying all the things she'd had slut do for her this night....and that fertile mind was racing ahead to the various tasks she could put to him on future nights. She was never one to rest on her laurels. To slut's unending sorrow - or more likely to his unending joy - she constantly came up with new things she wanted him

to try for her. And so far, he'd come through quite nicely on all of them....but she had every intention of challenging him - his loyalty and obedience - further in the future.

Only a few minutes before sleep came, she looked down at her feet.....her newly pedicured and painted feet, wiggling her metallic red toes. Such tiny little digits. Who'd have thought that those little beauties could so easily and completely bring a man to his knees? Who'd have thought that those ten little piggies could not only break a man's will and thoroughly enslave him, but have him crawling back for more time after time? She smiled at her toes. She loved those toes for what they could do...and had done...to slut.

In the last moments before sleep claimed her exhausted mind and body, her mind drifted hazily through tiny vignettes of slut's worship of her feet...and other parts of her. She saw him adoring her feet; kissing her shoes; worshipping her warm, moist stockings; burrowing his face between her legs; puckering lips that were aimed between haughty cheeks; on his knees begging for more. She sighed at each tiny featurette, and her lips curled into a contented smile. She rolled over onto her side, already dreaming of tomorrow...and tomorrows to come.

Then, finally, she drifted into a deeply satisfying sleep, sighing the sigh of one whose life is sublimely happy....and in total control.

END

"At Shauna's Feet" copyright bacomicfan/mike June 2000

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers
12