At Suki's Ch. 03

Story Info
Suki lures the narrator to a depraved party.
2.8k words
4.58
64.4k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, after my last encounter with Suki, I was quite shaken. I hadn't expected to ever have sex with a man again, let alone an anonymous old Asian man in an alley in broad daylight. The memory of it repulsed me, filled me with revulsion, especially since I remembered how eagerly I cooperated with Suki, and let her prostitute me. I was clearly deranged when I was in her company, and I decided it wasn't safe for me to ever see her again.

Nevertheless the thought of her haunted me, and what she had done to me had changed me. I started noticing men on the subway, old, twisted men with gnarled hands and pocked faces, and inevitably, despite myself, I would begin to think of what it would be like to have their cocks in my mouth, or in my pussy, and whether it would make Suki smile to see it. I would start getting wet at the sight of some hideous old man, and it would infuriate me, make me beside myself with frustration. I kept recalling the old man who fucked me in the alley, I saw his face in my mind, unwanted, when I masturbated, which, I confess, I did frequently, even more so since I had come to know Suki.

And every time I saw a slim, black-haired Asian on the train, my heart would begin to pound and I would think for an adrenalized moment that it was her. Sometimes it was any woman with short hair that would start me going. I thought about my fingers running through that short spiky hair while that beautiful little head was between my legs, licking me, caressing my clitoris with a moist tongue. I could feel my face burn; I would want to pant with desire, at these strangers, at these mere shadows of her. I could still smell her, that unmistakable musk that makes me salivate; I could still taste her sweat, pure ambrosia to me.

I tried to be good. I deleted Suki's number from my cell phone. I tried to pretend I'd never met her. I even tried to rekindle my relationship with Julia, one of my old girlfriends who I ran into by chance at a bar on Avenue C. Lithe, rail-thin, she sparked something in me. She had a flimsy T-shirt on with no bra on underneath, and even in the darkness I could see her nipples bud against the fabric. I bought her a bourbon and water, which I remembered was he favorite drink, and soon my hand was in her back pocket, caressing her ass, and soon her hand was up my skirt. "I never thought you were the skirt wearing type," she purred in my ear, stroking my pussy through my underwear.

Still, when she kissed me in the cab to her place, I was thinking of Suki. The whole time we made love, I was thinking of her, thinking of myself in the mirror in the outrageous outfit she made me wear, me with the dog collar around my neck, basically topless in the crowded market, me with that old man's cock in me while Suki just laughed at me. I squeezed my eyes shut as Julia ate me out. I wanted to be swept away, but ultimately I had to imagine a scenario where Suki was watching me sucking the penis of a giant Great Dane, like the one my Uncle Clete had when I was a girl, to finally come to orgasm.

So when Suki called me and left a message on my phone, I didn't wait long to call her back. And soon I was preparing myself in the mirror again, wearing a tight sweater to bulge out my breasts, and a short skirt and thigh-high stockings that emphasized my long legs, putting on slutty makeup and crimson lipstick, even a little gloss to make my lips shine. Soon I was making that long train trip out to her neighborhood, uncomfortable with the looks the Latino men were giving me on the train, like I was a nothing but a tramp, put on this earth for them to leer at. And soon I was threading through those same strange streets in her neighborhood to her apartment, teetering on the heels I wore, whose every clack on the pavement seemed to draw more attention to me.

When I arrived, I was overcome by her, finally present, in the flesh, in front of me for real after all those nights I had dreamt about her, touching myself. Her hair was a little longer than I remembered it, almost a bob now. She had on just a black bra and silk boxer shorts. I had forgotten how luminescent her golden brown skin was, how mesmerizing were her cool green eyes. I wanted to drop to my knees and lick her legs up and down. I could see the aureoles of her breasts through the black lace of the bra, chocolate halos I wanted so badly to kiss.

She had a new costume for me to put on. "I like what you're wearing" she said, running her hand casually over my chest, over the tight sweater, making my nipples spring out immediately, painfully, so badly did I wish she would linger on them, tease them some more. "But I have special costume for you."

She undressed me, rolling my stockings down my legs, and then my panties, rubbing her breasts against me as she did, driving me insane. I kept trying to touch her, to stroke her between her thighs or across her belly, but she eluded me. "No time for that," she said.

She had what was an extremely lewd schoolgirl outfit that she wanted me to wear. What made it so provocative was the pleated plaid skirt which barely reached my thighs, which were bare above the knee-length ribbed white wool stockings she put on me. It barely reached over my ass. And the translucent white blouse she buttoned across my chest was extremely form-fitting, it emphasized the size of my breasts, so much more ample than you'd ever see on a real schoolgirl. My breasts made a mockery of the whole pretense that I was a little girl, and that made all the more sexual -- much more so than if I would have been topless. And she had shiny black patent leather Mary Janes for me to wear, which she buckled on my feet.

Looking in the mirror at me, she smiled her strange cruel smile. "You look perfect," she squealed, as she pulled my hair into pigtails. "Perfect." I felt so strange looking at myself. I adjusted my glasses; suddenly they seemed so strange on my face. I tried a girlish pout, and it suited my get-up perfectly. Then I was ashamed of myself, pouting like that, the way all the girls in high school I hated used to simper at the boys. Here I was acting just like them at the first opportunity. I pulled on my pigtails and pouted some more. I bit my glossy red lip. I couldn't help myself. I had never looked so sexy as this when I actually was in school.

I turned around and looked over my shoulder at myself, saw just how much of my ass was exposed: I could basically see the pucker beneath both my cheeks, and the elastic rim of the stark white panties Suki made me put on. I continued to admire myself, my nipples growing harder and harder. Almost absently, I had begun to touch myself with slow lingering motions, rubbing underneath my heaving breasts though the blouse, and my thighs, above the tops of the wool stockings. I was getting myself all worked up, and I could see by the way Suki was staring at me that I was getting her worked up too. Or at least I hoped so.

She grabbed my wrists, and I thought she was going to guide my hands to her body and let them play, but instead she quickly bound them with coils of ribbon behind my back. "Be good, pretty American girl," she said. "Don't struggle. You like it anyway."

Then she guided me into another room, which had been almost completely emptied out save for a stool sitting in the middle of the room. She had me sit on the stool, and then she turned out the lights, and locked me in. I didn't know what was happening, but I was burning to touch myself, and my hands were still bound. Suki had me wetter than ever, and I wished for her presence near me. I thought about getting off the stool and trying to rub myself against one of its legs, trying to relieve myself some how.

I'm not sure how much time passed, but soon the door opened, and Suki turned on the light. Men began to file in, their heads looking down, though they couldn't help but steal glances at me, bashfully at first, and then with more lingering audaciousness. They were all Asian men, all in their forties from what I could tell. There seemed to about twenty of them packing into the room. Most of them were dressed in shirts and ties, some of them had briefcases with them. They didn't look at each other at all, and none of them spoke to one another. They seemed to be as strange to each other as they were to me.

Suki entered last, after they had all were in. She was fully dressed now, wearing a smart, professional looking business suit and glasses. She began to talk to the men in a stern, stentorian voice, in a language I didn't understand. Then she addressed me. "Off the school American girl," she barked, and I obeyed.

She pulled the stool away and sat on it herself, in the corner of the room. For a few minutes, nothing happened. The men just stared furtively at me and shuffled their feet. I stood there awkwardly, my hands tied, feeling extremely exposed in my ludicrous schoolgirl outfit, my nipples still painfully, obviously erect, even though these men, as a group, collectively disgusted me. I tried to watch Suki's face, but it was like I was invisible to her. That was most painful of all, and it made me desperate to touch her, to kiss her.

She began to shout out some admonitions in Japanese, and then the men began to stir and approach me. A gaggle of five or six squeezed in on me, and suddenly I felt their hands all over me, touching my breasts, my waist, my thighs, my stockings, rubbing up and down my body, hands everywhere, all at once, I couldn't hardly tell what was happening. It was hard to keep my balance with my hands tied, and I found myself leaning into the men, trying not to fall, and turning and twisting this way and that, spinning around in place as wave after of wave of the men came at me. None of them looked at me, none of them said anything; they all seemed to be pretending they weren't touching me at all, that I wasn't even there.

But I could feel them. One had pulled my panties aside and tried to jam a quick finger in me. Admittedly, I was so wet, it would splashed right in me. Buttons were coming open on my blouse; I don't know how it was happening. I was jostled around continuously, and soon I was breathing heavily, exhausted at the way my body was being used, and at my arms being stuck in such an awkward position behind my body. I tried to find Suki but I couldn't keep focused on her. I kept being knocked around; there were too many probing hands, lurking fingers.

My stockings were almost pulled off. One was rolled down to my ankle; the other I felt being pulled up again by a surreptitious hand. Finally I lost my balance completely and crumpled to my knees. And then I noticed for the first time that some of the men had their flies open and their erect penises pulled out so that they could jerk themselves off. On my knees now, they turned to face me. I saw more men pull their cocks out, quickly making themselves hard, jostling their way to be close to me. I had never seen so many cocks before, so many different shapes and sizes. Some were stubby and short, others were long and bent, some were hard to see because they were being jerked so furiously.

I realized with a growing horror that they were planning to ejaculate all over me. I tried to find Suki in the crowd but all I could see were hard cocks waving in my face, all I could hear was the locomotive breathing of all these men jerking off at the sight of me. My first impulse was to try to cover my face, buy my arms were bound, and I couldn't protect myself. Still, part of me was flattered, part of me was extremely turned on with an intensity that bordered on nausea. Here were all these men rock hard at the sight of me in the short skirt and stockings, and the sight of my bulbous breasts hanging out of the once tight blouse, which now was nearly all undone. My nipples were still completely hard, yearning to be touched, and I hoped despite myself that there would soon be come rolling down the tops of my tits, just so that my nipples would feel some kind of contact. In fact, I realized I was arching my back, hoping to catch the first loads there on the top of my chest.

It wasn't long though before the first man, a short old Chinese man with a long thin cock, came, an explosive gob that struck me right on my cheek, warm and viscous, like a wad of micro-waved marmalade. I could feel it squirming down toward my chin, even as the next wad dripped on my shoulder and upper arm. This seemed to set off a chain reaction, and soon several men were coming, exploding all over me, covering my hair and my forehead, and thank God, my breasts, with their thick steaming loads of semen. I had to close my eyes because there was come all over them. The smell of it all was overpowering, like a freshly cut lawn, but ten times more intense, overwhelmingly earthly. Eventually I broke down and opened my mouth and began licking around my face, tasting the sperm, drinking it in. I had never swallowed semen before.

While I was down there on my knees, with my eyes closed, licking my face, I could hear the men groaning, grunting, sighing with release as they came. Some muttered things in languages I couldn't understand, but I decided that they were words of encouragement, so suddenly I found myself playing it up for them, exaggerating my lacking the come off my face, shaking my come drenched tits for them, swiveling and swaying for them. I continued to feel their come shower me. I never felt so depraved. Above it all, I could hear ever so faintly in the background, Suki's cruel little giggle. Even still, I couldn't stop myself; it was turning me on too much to flaunt myself in my slutty state. I even thought at that moment I would die to have one of those sweaty Asian cocks inside of me, in my mouth, in my cunt, in my ass, anywhere.

Finally the men were finished. I was above begging Suki to finish me off, to make me come. I begged her. I couldn't even see her; my eyes were stuck shut by the all the come on my face. But then I felt someone lift me to my feet. I felt Suki's small soft hands on me, helping me. I was so grateful. I finally cracked my eyes open in time to see her open the zipper on the pants of her business suit and pull the black rubber knob of her strap-on out. I almost shrieked with delight. She didn't have to ask me to bend myself over the stool she had brought over.

And then, as the spent Asian men watched, she lifted the tiny, cum-soaked skirt I wore up over my ass, and slipped the black rubber rod into my soaked cunt.

"Oooh" I gasped as she slid it in and out of me, slowly at first, and then with merciless strokes that I could feel all the way up to my cervix. Some of the men, I saw when I looked up, were getting hard again. I didn't care, I was coming, coming, coming at last.