At The Bar

Story Info
Erotic encounter at bar has an audience.
772 words
3.9
50.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw him dancing from across the room. He was attractive. His hair was a dark brown and eyes a light shade of hazel. In just an instant I could tell he wanted me. I winked at him when he caught me staring. I could see him sizing me up and slowly looking me over. His gaze went from my legs up quickly to my cleavage. He smiled and then finally met my gaze.

The music stopped and he worked his way over to me. His walk was simple but quick. There was urgency to it and I knew that by looking at me it was making him horny. It had been a while since we last ran into each other. I greeted him with a seductive smile. He smiled back, then again looking down at me. He was looking and trying so hard not to get caught, like I would care! I wasn't going to make him wait any longer. I knew we both wanted the same thing.

He took my hand and led me to the dance floor. I could feel the bulge in his pants growing. It was a slow song and his hands were gently around my waist. I pressed myself into him my head resting on his shoulder. His cock is against my thigh, growing even larger. I moaned softly in his ear, moving my hand from his shoulder and down his broad chest to his bulging pants. He moaned with a slight laugh in his voice saying,

"Not here sugar, there are too many people around"

I laughed back and slyly smiled hoping he would play along.

"That's what I want."

As I stroked his cock, it throbbed against my hand with the material of the pants between us. Then I let out a moan as his hands moved from my waist to my ass, gently squeezing as I stroked his cock a little harder. By this time I noticed people were staring at us, so I boldly put my hand down his pants taking his cock in my hand. As he moaned my name, his free hand gently slid up my skirt to my damp thong sliding it to the side to allow his fingers to rub my slit. I could feel the wetness on the tip of his cock. I pressed my wet pussy against his hand and he slid his fingers inside and began finger fucking me. By this time, whole groups of people are watching. This makes me even more excited. I am playing for fun and for show now. I pull his finger from my wetness. I bring it to my mouth and suck on it seductively. I moan again loudly and whisper in his ear that I want him.

He stops and takes my hand and leads me to a barstool sitting next to the bar. He lifts up my small frame and sets me on the stool and orders a drink from the bar tender. I reach for his waist and pull him closer to me and he bends down to kiss me deeply. His hand reaches down to my clit as my quivers. I was want him inside me so badly. He slides his finger inside me again and I feel myself growing weak to his touch. I rest my legs around him pulling myself closer to him. His fingers are deep inside me and I am close to orgasm by a simple touch. I lean my head back and notice the bartender watching us. He grinned and I winked back. I begin to fumble with his zipper and take his cock in my hand. I pull it and him close to me.

He penetrates me and my body quakes again. I rocked myself back and forth and as I moaned louder his rhythm increased. I wrapped my arms around him as he fucked me at the bar. I couldn't help myself, as I began to cum I called his name out loudly he shot his hot wad deep inside me thrusting hard until every drop was coated my insides. His pace slows and we both are hot and sweaty. We lean together, he still inside me. Our breathing is heavy and we are the only two in the room it seems. We pull apart, a gleam still on our faces, arrange our clothes and turn around. We both drink down our tequila shots and look around. The music has stopped. Everyone is watching. I look at them with no shame or embarrassment. And he kisses me, then takes my hand and leads me out of the door.