At The Beach

Story Info
A romantic ocean encounter.
780 words
3.18
25.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lead you down to my small private beach; high cliff and simply a small sandy beach at the bottom, very private and secluded, surround it. The soft white sands contrast with the dark shadows the cliffs cast as the sun slowly sets, casting if dangerous red rays of light over the waves.

I take your hand and lifting mine I slowly begin to strip your clothes, I undo your shirt, button by button and drop it away from your shoulders; I reach round to unclasp your bra, slowly sliding the straps down your shoulders. As it falls away your breasts swing free, the nipples pert and ready. I lean down and slowly take one into my mouth, sucking gently on the nipple, gently grazing it with my teeth.

I lower my hands to your shorts, flicking the button undone and sliding the zip down. I slowly slide them down over your lovely legs; then kneeling before you, kissing the top of your thong-covered pussy, I hook my fingers into the elastic of your thong and slide it down revealing your naked beauty. As you step out of your shorts, I kiss your soft cunt lips and you move your legs apart so I can get better access to that sweet spot.

I run my tongue over your lips, splitting them apart and tasting your juices within. You are already starting to get wet. I gently kiss your clit, using my fingers to peel your lips apart, allowing my tongue deeper into you. Flicking it back and forth and slowly running it over the outer edges of your soft spot then dipping inside.

I pull you down to the sand, laying you on your back; I quickly strip out of my clothes. Kneeling over your head I let my hard cock hang down by your lips. You lift your head and fasten your lips round the head of my shaft, I moan slightly moving into a 69 position so I can lick your pussy some more. You moan softly as you feel my tongue slipping in and out of you.

I begin to buck my hips; you feel my cock thrusting in and out of your mouth, my cock hard. I slowly pull out of your mouth and raise myself from your pussy. Moving round so my hard rod is positioned by your pussy you gasp as you feel the water touch your feet.

I look down and see the tide has crept in; its highest line is just below your head next to your breasts. As you see this I thrust into you and all thoughts of the water are gone as my hard cock splits you apart. Within seconds my hard cock is pounding in and out of you.

You moan loudly as you feel my hard cock thrust in and out of you. My hard cock hammers in and out of your wet tight cunt, you feel the waves washing over your knees, you gasp as the first splashes of water hit your cunt; my cock is ploughing in and out of you. My cock hammers in and out of your pussy, you're so hot, the water splashes over your cunt.

You feel the sand shifting under you as my cock hammers into you. You feel me thrusting into you, the water beginning to wash over us. You cry out as the water hits your breasts, you cum, the water flowing over and around us, my cock hammering into you.

Your juices flow over my cock, you cry out as I fill you again and again. My cock hammers into you, you cry out over and over as your body shudders from the climax.

You tight pussy clamps down around my rock hard cock, I'm buried deep within you gasping as I sink myself further with harder thrusts each time I push into you. You moan softly as you begin to come down from you orgasm. My cock has filled you so full, I thrust into you a few more times and you cum again, still sensitive from the last time, You gasp and your juices flow over my cock, this time I can't hold back. With a groan I thrust my hard cock deep within you. You cry out in the midst of our orgasm, the water flowing over our hot and sweaty bodies. My cock pumps you full of my cum. Streams of my how white cum.

We lie entwined together as our bodies recover from the intense climaxes. We lie as the waves slowly ripple over us, as the waves recede I pull you to your feet and wrap you into a blanket.