At the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J.M.
J.M.
390 Followers

His mom splurted more lotion on her hands and began rubbing Sam's middle and lower back. Her slick hands slid down to the top of her bikini bottoms, ran across the waistband, then back up her sides, stopping short of the girl's breasts. His mom asked her something, and then continued to slide her hands higher up her sides. When they touched her breasts, John nearly exploded in his pants. His mom was touching another woman's breasts! Not only were they touching them, but they were massaging. Her hands moved in little circles, around and around against Sam's breasts, pushing in a little. As soon as it began, though, it was over. John knew in the back of his mind that it had been totally innocent, at least for his mom, but it was still incredibly sexy.

After another question was posed to Sam, John's mom put more lotion on her hands and began to rub the girl's calves. She quickly moved up to her thighs, rubbing good and hard. She slid her hands up the back of the girl's thighs, then down the sides. After yet another question and affirmative response, John's mom moved her hands between Sam's legs. They went up, impossibly high, and John slid his hand into his pants and began to rub himself furiously, his bathing suit no longer dulling the sensation. He watched his mom rub the inside of the girl's thighs, then slide up onto her ass cheeks. He watched his mom's long fingers stroke Sam's thighs, fingers that had touched him innocently so many times. Touched his arm, his leg, anywhere on his body. He watched those fingers rub the girl's ass and he masturbated hard and fast, coming to a climax. His mom's fingertips dipped briefly under Sam's bikini bottoms, then rubbed up her sides, up again to her breasts, and to her arms. Sam looked back quizzically and his mom smiled and said something. Apparently satisfied, Sam rolled on her back, her palms wrapped over her breasts, covering her nipples.

John's mom kneeled over Sam, one knee on either side of her thighs, sitting on her heels. She was nearly straddling Sam. Her shorts pulled down as she leaned forward, showing more of her bikini bottom and just a hint of the top of her ass. John found his gaze returning continuously to that ass. He had seen his mom in both bikini bottoms and panties - even a thong, once - and he could not deny how great it looked.

John's mom squirted some lotion directly onto the girl's stomach and began rubbing again. Sam was turning red, either from embarrassment or arousal, but John knew his mom was just being motherly. She loved doing more than was required of her to help people out. That thought quickly left his head as he entertained fantasies of when his mom had spread lotion on him just like this. He thought about the way she would touch him, as she rubbed Sam's stomach. He jerked his cock harder and faster, never gazing away from his mom's ass and the young woman's slick thighs and almost fully exposed breasts.

His mom's hands ran up between those breasts, against her upper chest, then back down between her breasts and to her sides. She rubbed up and down, massaging Sam's sides. John moaned softly, thinking about his mom touching his own chest and sides. His breath came in ragged gasps as his mom touched Sam's hips, rubbing more lotion down the front of her thighs. He thought about the two of them suddenly embracing, his mom falling on Sam and kissing her deeply, their breasts pushing together, their crotches grinding. He envisioned Sam grasping his mom's bikini bottoms and shorts and pushing them both down, squeezing and spanking her bare ass. His mom would push aside a tiny patch covering one of her large breasts and feed the nipple to Sam, letting the younger woman suck on her. Sam would take the breast hungrily, wrapping her legs around his mom and arching her back up, allowing her bottoms to be pulled down so that the two women could grind their pussies together, both moaning, both wanting to cum all over the other. His mom would squeeze Sam's breasts as her own continued to be sucked, crying out, a crowd gathering around them on the beach. Even with the presence of a crowd, they would continue to fuck each other's pussies and pleasure each other's tits, too wrapped up in one another (emotionally and physically) to even consider stopping.

He thought about that until he felt himself growing dizzy, and harder, and more turned on than he had ever been in his life. Finally, when he thought he was going to pass out, immense waves of pleasure began emanating from his cock. They washed over his entire body as he shot his first stream of cum against the inside of his bathing suit. He climaxed again and again, rolling his hips and squeezing all the cum from his cock, still watching his mom touch Sam. He gasped for air, completely drained, and then came again when his mom's hands cupped beneath Sam's tits. His mom said something, possibly a compliment, and rubbed the girl's breasts a little. Sam was bright red as she removed her hands from covering her nipples, allowed John's mom to rub them appreciatively. She played with them a little longer, much to Sam's embarrassed pleasure, then stood and spoke with the girl for a minute. She had had truly been innocent in her actions, which soon become apparent to Sam. John's mom had just always been very intimate and close with other women.

By the time she picked up her lotion and turned around, John was already in the water.

About an hour later, John was still in the ocean. He lay floating on his back in shallow water, his eyes closed, bathing in sunlight. Waves pushed gently against the shore and the noise soothed him. He had spent much of the last hour this way, lost in thought about what had just happened. He had decided that it was not really a big deal. True, he had been masturbating while looking at and thinking about his mother. But he convinced himself that his attraction lay more in the girl, Sam, than anything else. That his mother happened to be the one touching her was irrelevant. What mattered was that she had been rubbed down by another woman and had apparently been turned on by it.

Then, suddenly, pressure on his shoulders pushed him underwater. Salty seawater filled his mouth and nose, which he quickly blew out. He gurgled and broke the surface, standing in stomach-deep water, gasping for breath. To his surprise, he saw his mom standing before him. She was giggling, her breasts shaking with the rest of her body, although they were not wet so her nipples were not as visible as earlier.

"I'm sorry," she managed between giggles, but clearly did not mean it. Smiling and shaking his head, John quickly covered the short distance between them. His mom's laughter soon turned to shock as John grabbed her arms and began pushing her over. As she fell back, John swam forward, but he was faster than she fell so his body pressed against hers. He felt her breasts on his chest, her thighs against his thighs. She dropped into the water and John dropped upon her, pushing her down by the arms and shoulders, laughing. He then pulled back to allow her to surface.

Underwater, John's mom had plenty of time to become aroused. She had felt the innocent brush of her son's chest against her own, had felt their thighs connect. That surge of arousal flowed through her again, somehow stronger than earlier. Again she found her desire overpowering her rational thought. She wanted to feel this way – no, she needed to. She swam towards John, determined to feel more, yet hoping that he would not realize what was happening. If he did, it could change both of their lives forever. That was something she was not prepared for. But she was even less prepared for the overwhelming lust that she now felt for him. The implications and consequences of her actions were far less important in the face of such emotions.

John was surprised to feel his mom's arms wrap around his waist beneath the water. They were deeper now, the water at chest level, and his mom pushed her feet off the sand to close the distance to the surface. Her arms slid up her son's sides, her hands against his back. Her breasts pushed firmly against the front of his body, dragging up its length until they came to stop against his chest. They were both standing, mostly underwater, her arms embracing him. John tried to break free, playing along with the game, but his mom would not have it. She pulled backwards, trying to get her son off his feet. Her breasts tingled as they ground against him. Realizing that he would not fall, she hooked one leg around his and pulled. Her crotch pressed into the front of his thigh. She did not want to move, but knew she had to keep up the façade of the game. She hooked her leg tighter around his and pulled as hard as she could. Because she was fairly strong, the strategy worked. John lost his balance and fell upon his mother. Together they sunk beneath the surface, their bodies entangled. In his struggles to get free, John's hand pushed into one of his mom's breasts. He did not realize what he had touched, but she moaned under the water, air bubbles of pleasure escaping her lips.

They came to the surface together, both smiling. John smiled because he was enjoying the game, but John's mom was smiling at the possibilities flying around inside her head. What next? She decided to simply stick with what was working.

"Okay babe," she breathed, her face flush. "Now let's play fair. We try to knock each other over, best two out of three. Kay?" She stood with her wet dripping breasts fully above the surface of the water, watching her son, gauging his response.

Always one to enjoy a fun game, John agreed. She indicated that he should go first, so he began to circle her. When he was between her and the beach, the water was waist deep. When he came back to the opposite side, the water was just above his neck. He chose to attack from the side, where the water came up to his stomach. He crept towards his mom, but she was prepared for his attack.

Or so she thought. The ferocity of his charge caught her off guard. He ran at her, very fast for being in stomach-deep water, and fully wrapped his body around hers. She gasped in pleasure as his arms embraced her and he pushed her over. Briefly she felt his cock against one of her thighs. Then he was past her. She turned to face him, wiping water from his face.

"Ohh, that was mean!" his mom pouted. He just shrugged and prepared for her turn. Little did he know that his mom was growing more aroused, and that she was quickly losing control. She moved towards him in the now chest-deep water. Gently she reached out and touched his chest at arm's length. He thought she may be searching for a weakness, or trying to create one in her gentle prodding, so he stood fast.

In fact, she was just enjoying the feel of his chest. God, she thought, did he feel good. His chest was hard and she could not help but stroke it. She moved closer, her hands caressing his sides now. John's mouth opened a little in surprise, and she kissed his lower lip, their bodies almost touching. And then suddenly she shoved, easily pushing him off his feet. She could not believe what she had just done, and was incredibly relieved that John seemed to think it was all part of the game. He scowled.

"That was so not fair, mom." She just laughed, a laugh that came from deep within her chest. An erotic laugh.

Now it was John's turn again. If she were to fall, the game would be over. She was simply determined not to fall down, wanting to prolong this experience as long as possible. She moved into stomach-deep water. Immediately her son came at her, pushing at her shoulders again. This time, she was ready, and she pushed back, dunking him below the water. One of his hands slid down her chest, over one breast, and a finger caught in her bikini strap. The top was stretched down before his finger broke free, and John's mom looked down. The top had snapped back against her breast, but it was too far to the side. One of her nipples was fully exposed.

John, having pulled a short distance away, noticed it too. He was too embarrassed to say anything, though, and figured his mom would notice it on her own. He approached her again, this time trying another tactic. He dropped underwater and swam towards her. In the murkiness he saw her legs and bikini bottoms come into view. Some of her stomach was visible as well. John went for her thighs. Reaching around to the back of her legs, he pulled. His hands slipped from his mom's legs and he tried again, only to encounter the same problem. The third time, instead of reaching for her thighs, he reached for her hips. He grabbed and squeezed his mom's hips, trying to pull her off balance. One hand slipped to her ass, squeezing it in his frantic tugging, then returning to her hips. Finally, he pushed away and surfaced.

John's mom was dizzy with pleasure. Her son had touched her hips, her thighs, even her ass. And now, back at the surface, she knew he could see her nipple. But she made no move to fix her top. It was too much of a turn on. She grinned at him.

"I think you have one more try before it's my turn," she teased. John watched a droplet of water form on her nipple and then splash into the ocean. Should he tell her? He shook his head and then charged.

His mom knew she would not be able to stand against this charge. She waited for it, her arms wide beneath the water, ready to embrace her son. When he hit her, she fell back willingly. He had come head first, and his face brushed against the breast whose nipple was not showing. She wrapped her arms around him, touching his ass, and pulled him under with her. Her legs wrapped around his hips, her crotch pushed into his. Again she felt his cock, but this time it was between her legs. It was not hard, but she did not care. She ground against it anyway in the confusion beneath the water, her thighs tightening. Her son tried to get away, but she squeezed him hard, in a big bear hug. She pulled him into her breasts, felt his skin against her fully erect and exposed nipple. When she determined that staying this way any longer would no longer seem innocent to her son, she released him.

They both surfaced at the same time. John was breathing hard, as was she, although not for the same reason. She felt like a sexed-up beast, craving pleasure on a very basic level. When she took her son's hand and led him deeper into the water, he followed.

"Babe," she managed. Every breath was a gasp. "Remember this?" She turned away from him and pulled his hands around her neck.

"Sure mom." When he was younger, his mom used to pull him around as she swam. The only problem now was that his arms would probably choke her if they went around her neck. She realized the problem and lifted her arms.

"Under," she said. He wrapped his arms under hers, crossing them above her breasts. She could hardly hold back a moan as she felt his forearms across the top of her breasts. Then she began to swim, and John floated along behind her.

There was another difference between now and when John was younger. Now, as she become horizontal swimming in the water, her son's crotch would bump into her ass every so often. John's mom felt it and her eyes closed in pleasure. Her 18-year-old son had his arms across the top of her breasts, and his cock was bumping into her ass. She was in heaven as she swam. She went faster, and his arms began to slide down her breasts. He held on tighter, but because she was going so fast, he could not move his arms back above her breasts. They were now folded across her nipples, including the one that was exposed. Her faster speed also caused her to become more horizontal, which meant his cock pushed into her ass far more often. It was all his mom could do to not cum.

John found himself become aroused as well. He thought back to when his mom had been rubbing Sam, slicking her body with lotion. And he knew his forearms were pushed against his mom's tits. He wanted to slide further up to avoid her nipples, but she was going too fast. If he released her he would be left behind. Then an erection began to grow between his legs. He realized the implications of that when his cock bumped into his mom's ass. It was only slightly erect, so he hoped she had not noticed. He tried desperately to keep his cock from her ass, letting himself float more to the surface. But her ass rose too, and now his cock was not just bumping into it, but constantly pressing against it. He could rise no further, so he had no choice but to let his cock push into his mom's bikinied bottom.

Beneath her son, John's mom was fully aware of what was pressing against her ass. In fact, when he had floated up, she had purposefully reached her butt up as well. And now there was nothing he could do, he was trapped against her. She whimpered with each stroke of her arms, hoping her son would think them a product of her swimming effort. She felt his cock crowing harder, felt its length pushing between the cheeks of her ass. She felt his arms squeezing her breasts as well. It was too much to stand. She had an orgasm as she swam, pushing her ass up into her son's cock, rotating her body from side to side with each stroke of her arms so that her breasts were rubbing against his arms and her ass was wiggling against his cock.

At that point, John was just too erect to remain on his mother any longer. He was extremely conscious of his cock pushing between her ass cheeks, and could not imagine how his mom did not feel that. Worried that she would, he released her. Truly he felt disgusted with himself, and again he tried to attribute the erection to what had happened between Sam and his mom. But Sam was way back on the beach. And he could not deny that the length of his cock inserted down the length of his mom's ass crack had felt amazing.

She stopped swimming when he released her and immediately slid a hand into her bikini bottoms. Two fingers massaged her pussy, while her other hand pinched her exposed nipple, which had just been grinding against her own son. She used her feet to stay afloat in the deep water, and to turn to face John. She smiled at him as she rubbed herself, as she played with her breast. John smiled back, a little worried about whether she had felt his erection.

"We're out pretty far," he commented, and they were. No one else was out this deep.

"Mhmm," she moaned. Her fingers worked their way inside of her cunt and she masturbated furiously. Her son, unaware, swam towards her. Her jaw was slack, her eyes half closed. John took it to mean she was tired from the vigorous swim. He moved close to his mom, but he was unable to see beneath the surface of the water. All he could see was a clear reflection of the blue sky above them. She continued to masturbate, continued to massage her breast. Her hand moved to her other breast, pulling it free from her bikini top as well. She pinched and squeezed it, not wanting to give all the pleasure to just one breast. When John came close enough, she leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. He was surprised, but he didn't mind.

"Love you babe," she managed, and then she kissed him again on the lips. As she kissed him, she came, pleasure exploding between her legs. She moaned loudly. "Ohhhh," she cried, and did not recall how long she came. When she again able to see things clearly around her, her son was look at her with concern.

"Mom? Is it a cramp?" She just nodded, thankful for the convenient excuse. "Come on, I'll pull you in." John pulled her arms around his chest, the same way he had held on to her. Quickly he swam towards the shore, his mom's breasts pushing hard into his back. She suddenly realized that both of her nipples were bare against him, and she immediately came again, moaning softly. He took this to be an expression of her pain and swam faster, which only brought her body more flush against his. Her sticky crotch pushed hard into his ass, and again she came, again she moaned. She forced her pussy to remain hard against the cheeks of his ass as she orgasmed beneath the water. She just managed to replace her bikini top over her nipples by the time they reached shallow water.

J.M.
J.M.
390 Followers