At the Bookstore

Story Info
Her black hair seemed to glisten in the fluorescent lighting.
1.2k words
4.48
17.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't anything I planned, I mean how can you plan something as off the wall, or I guess I should say off the bookshelves? At the time I was visiting a used book store, one of those in an old, converted house with narrow aisles, interesting room shapes and lots of nooks and crannies. Although it was an inspiring setting for the casual book shopper, the chopped up displays often made it difficult to make a serious search for some specific books.

While I have a lot of books I don't really consider myself a collector, no I'm more interested in finding a good deal on a good book. I could care less if the book is a first edition, although I will pay a little extra for the occasional autographed copy I sometimes find. Otherwise I'm looking for books that I want to read in relatively good condition.

Normally I'll methodically move through a store, hitting the clearance area first, then moving onto quality fiction, paperback fiction, and then lightly hit the science fiction and mystery, before wandering into poetry. The problem I faced with this particular store was that I simply couldn't be all that methodical in my search. Clearance was in one small room, quality fiction spanned two rooms while paperback fiction, science fiction and mystery were then spread in three other rooms. I found myself wandering all over the store.

Well it was during one of my searches, as I passed from the quality fiction room in search of the paperbacks that I happened to slide past an attractive Hispanic woman with the most beautiful long black hair. She was just a little over five feet tall, but her hair ran down her shoulders, over her back to just past her ass. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't have paid much attention to her except that the aisle was so narrow that as I passed her I felt her silky hair slide over my hand.

Immediately I felt an odd feeling run through me and I turned to take a better look. Yeah, yeah, she had some nice, perky breasts and I guess her body was nice, thin, but with a definite curve to her hips and ass. But her black hair seemed to glisten in the fluorescent lighting in the bookstore. It had felt so soft as it brushed my hand I remember wondering what it might feel like sliding down my chest, over my nipples and down to my cock.

After that it was impossible to continue shopping for books. My concentration was shattered and I found myself moving down the aisle, sliding my fingers over title after title without comprehending what I was looking at. I moved from the paperback shelves toward science fiction and I saw her again. Changing direction, I squeezed past her, lightly brushing my arm against her hair.

I could feel myself trembling as I glanced around the room and found myself in the sewing and needlepoint area. Several older ladies eyed me suspiciously as I tried to conceal my sudden erection from them. Shrugging my shoulders I moved out of the room and unable to find the dark haired goddess, I moved toward the science fiction section.

Once again, unable to concentrate on what I was looking at, I quickly scanned through the section and then looked for the mystery section. Turning a corner I stopped suddenly, nearly running into the woman with the beautiful hair. Looking down I could see the bulge in my pants poking into the delicate strands of that black hair and as she turned I could see that hair flowing over my erection.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry," was all I could think of to say.

"Oh that's okay," she said, smiling.

"I ah, need to go in there," I replied, pointing to a tiny room off to the left.

Stepping back, she reached up and kind of tossed her hair to one side. I stood motionless as her hair moved in a long, curving wave through the air and then splashed onto her back. Feeling lightheaded I steadied myself by grabbing a bookshelf and then moved past her and turned into the small room I had pointed to. It was the maternity section, but before I could get back out of the room someone moved into the room blocking my way.

"Have you been following me?"

I looked up at the woman with the long black hair and immediately answered, "No. I ah, well yes, no, I don't think so it's just I keep seeing you."

"Seeing me? Is that all?" she asked, staring down at my obvious erection.

"I, I'm sorry, it's just that... your hair, it's so beautiful, so soft."

"And?"

"That's all, just so beautiful."

Moving closer to me and leaning forward until her hair enveloped the bulge in my pants she said, "So that's all, my hair is beautiful. That's all, or perhaps do you want something more."

"I couldn't help but..."

"But what?" she asked. "You want to feel this soft hair on your cock don't you. You'd love to feel it curl around your shaft," as she spoke, she reached down and took hold of my cock through not only my pants, but though a handful of her hair. "You want to feel my hair on your balls, you want to feel it tickle your thighs, perhaps as my tongue dips in the tiny hole in your cock.

"You want me to climb on top of me," she squeezed my cock, sliding her hand up and down on it as she continued talking, "and you want my hair to fall down on you as your cock slides into me, filling me. And you want to come, but you can't decide whether to come in my pussy, or in my mouth or even better, in my hair."

It was all too much for me, the sensation of her hand sliding over my cock, the sight of her hair clumped in that same hand that squeezed my cock, and the words she was whispering to me. I couldn't hold off and arching my back I came, spurting into my underwear. She continued rubbing as a damp spot formed at the bulge in my pants. It grew and I could see her hair getting wet from it. Finally the woman stepped back, released my cock and then pulled the wet strands of hair up to her mouth. Touching the wet strands to her tongue she stared into my eyes.

"I think you need to clean up now," she said slyly.

Glancing down and seeing the embarrassing spot, I quickly slid past her saying, "Excuse me."

"The restroom is down there to the right."

I looked back at the woman, noticing her dark black eyes, deep and alluring eyes and replied, "Thank you." Moving quickly down the aisle, turned so no one could see the front of my pants, I moved into the restroom to try and clean up some.

It took me several minutes to dab up as much of the cum as I could and fix my pants so that, if I held my books a certain way, I could basically hide the wet spot until it had time to dry. I came out of the restroom and looked around. The woman with the hair was nowhere in sight, even after wandering through the entire store I couldn't find her. I walked up to the cashier and paid for the few books I had grabbed before running into the woman with the long, black hair.