At The Cabin With My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Van999
Van999
473 Followers

Luckily, they didn't. Connie wrapped the towel around her waist and sat on the blanket and Kim did the same. I sat down, the towel on my lap.

"I have to admit, that was quiet relaxing," I said as I opened another bottle of wine. As they held out their glasses for me to fill, I couldn't help but glance again at their breasts, comparing them. Connie's large and full, drooping slightly from their immense weight, her aureoles big and round, and Kim's, hard and firm, more cone-shaped than round, their tips thrusting upward, and her nipples, her extraordinary nipples, long and stiff, jutting out prominently from the middle of her tiny reddish-brown aureoles.

As we talked about old times, sipping our wine, I tried to avoid staring, forcing myself to spend equal time glancing back and forth between them. Kim was sitting cross-legged across from me, the towel wrapped around her waist, and I found it difficult to keep my gaze away from the smooth white skin of her upper thighs.

"Oh, God, I feel exhausted," Connie said with a yawn, "Too much heat...too much wine."

She put her empty glass back in the cardboard box and laid her head down on the blanket.

"Hope you guys don't mind," she said, closing her eyes, "but I'm taking a little snooze."

Kim and I continued to talk, about my job and hers and how we both missed the hometown we'd grown up in. Kim looked down at her sister and smiled.

"She's sound asleep," she said, "Too much activity for one day, I guess."

Taking the last sip of wine from her glass, she leaned forward so I could refill it, and as she leaned back, the towel around her waist slid higher on her legs, and as she sat there cross-legged, I looked down and suddenly realized I was staring directly at the pink lips of her pussy. Glancing up, I saw a slight blush cross her face, as if she knew what I'd been looking at, but she took no action to cover herself.

"So, Tom," she asked softly, "Are they what you expected?"

"What?" I answered.

"You know, silly," she said softly, "These."

I looked up and she was pointing at her chest.

"You said you wanted to see them. Are they what you expected?"

For a moment, I was speechless.

"Uh," I stammered, "Yes... I mean, no, they're better than I'd hoped...I mean, they look better..."

She smiled.

"I always thought," she continued, "that these were too long."

I watched in amazement as she touched first one nipple, then the other.

"I was always embarrassed because they stuck out so much," she said, "don't you think they stick out too much?"

"No," I mumbled, "I think they're perfect."

I lowered my eyes, until I realized I was staring again at her pussy. Glancing up, our eyes met for a second, maybe two seconds, until Kim reached forward to get a cookie from the box. As she did so, the towel came undone from her waist and slipped to the side. Now, she was completely naked in front of me, and as she sat there cross-legged, I had a clear view of her legs, and higher, the creamy white skin of her thighs, the gentle swelling of her hips, and there, at the juncture of her thighs, the lips of her pussy, pink and slighted parted. I could see they glistened with moisture. She made no move to cover herself.

There was a pause as she chewed on the cookie.

"Is it alright?" she asked quietly.

"What?"

"If I sit like this. Does it bother you?"

"No," I answered, my voice almost breaking, "No. I like it."

She finished her cookie, and my eyes opened wide in amazement as I watched her slowly uncross her legs and lean back. I made no pretense of not staring. I couldn't help it. Her hand came down and I let out a little gasp as I watched her fingers slowly stroke through her little patch of pubic hair.

"Is this what you wanted to see when I came to visit your apartment?" she asked softly.

Unable to speak, I nodded my head.

As I stared, her fingers moved lower, until they were stroking up and down against the lips of her pussy.

"And this?" she asked.

Again, I could only nod dumbly.

With two fingers, she slowly spread apart the lips of her pussy, allowing the swollen little head of her clit to peak out.

"And this?" she asked.

I nodded again, unable to take my eyes off her. The lips of her pussy were red and swollen, glistening with her wetness as she held them apart with her fingers. I heard a sharp intake of breath come from her mouth when the tip of her finger made contact with her clit.

"Can I tell you something?" she asked softly, "Can I tell you something and you'll promise you won't get mad or laugh?"

"Yes," I said.

There was a pause as her finger again touched her clit and she let out a little gasp.

"I bought that purple outfit on purpose. I bought it because I wanted you to look. I wanted you to see me. All of me. I didn't know if you were looking. I didn't know for sure if you cared how I was dressed. I didn't know what you thought. And that night..."

She paused, her finger now running up and down against the inner lips of her pussy.

"Tell me," I said.

"We said goodnight, and I went into your bedroom and I took off my nightie and I laid on top of the covers. And I thought about you, lying in the next room and I secretly hoped you would find some reason, some excuse to come into the bedroom. Some excuse to get in bed with me. And I would be there, waiting, ready for you. But you didn't and I finally got up and quietly opened the bedroom door and looked out. And the radio was playing loudly in the apartment next door, so I knew you wouldn't hear me. And it was dark and I could only see the shadow of you on the couch. And I stood there in the doorway, naked, trying to decide, trying to decide if I should go to you, and lay beside you on the couch.

"And I took a step toward you, then another, then I chickened out. What if you didn't want me? What if you rejected me? So I stopped and stood there, not more than eight feet from you. And as my eyes became adjusted to the dark I could see a little better, and I watched as you undid the front of your shorts, and I watched as you took out your...your erection, and it was so long and thick and hard, and I let out a little gasp I was sure you would hear, but you didn't, and I realized I'd gasped because I'd been with boys before, but I'd never seen one so big.

"And as I stood there, I watched as you began to stroke it. To stroke it up and down. And I wanted to go to you. I wanted to go to you so badly. But I was afraid. So I just stood there watching you. And I was wet, real wet, and as I watched you, I put my hand...down there, and I imagined...I imagined that I was on the couch with you, and you were inside me, and a moment later I could feel my body shaking, shaking with the strongest orgasm I'd ever had in my life, and I was sure you would notice, but you didn't.

"Then I heard you moan and in the dim light, I could see it, see it spurting out of your penis, spurting across your chest and I came again as I imagined it spurting into me, deep inside of me. And as you turned to get some tissues from the table beside the couch, I slipped into the bathroom, and closed the door."

"Now you know," she said, her eyes lowered, "now I've told you."

"I...I never knew," I whispered, staring into her eyes, "I never knew..."

Her fingers left her wet opening, and leaning forward she gently wiped them across my lips. I could smell the odor of her sex on them.

"Tom," she said softly, "Tom, will you kiss me? Just a little kiss?"

I leaned forward and a little mewing sound came from deep in Kim's throat as I touched my lips to hers. Her lips were soft, and warm, and I felt my hand going to the back of her head, drawing her face closer to mine, and then, our lips were pressed together, and I felt a movement in her lips, and her mouth opened slightly and I felt the warm moisture of her mouth against mine, our tongues pressing against each other's. And we held the kiss for a long time, until I felt Kim's head pull back and our mouths parted.

Her eyes looked deeply into mine, and putting one hand on each of my shoulders, she pushed me back on the blanket.

"Relax, baby," she whispered, "relax."

And as I lay there, I let out a little gasp as I felt her hand touch my penis, now hard and throbbing, and I gasped again when I felt her breath against it, and again when her warm, wet mouth enveloped the head of it. Her little mewing sounds continued as she began to slowly move her head up and down against me, taking my cock deep into her mouth.

She turned her head and our eyes met again, and letting me slip from her mouth, I watched as Kim sat up, and still staring directly into my eyes, she threw her leg over me until she was straddling my body, kneeling, one leg on either side of me. Then slowly, her hips came down and I felt the wetness of her pussy as it touched my cock. Her hips began to move slowly, and I could feel the wet lips of her pussy rubbing up and down the length of my erection.

She raised her hips and I watched as her hand came between our bodies, and I felt her hand take the head of my cock, and she let out a small, whimpering moan as she guided it's thick round head to her opening. Then slowly, very slowly, she began to lower her hips until I could feel the head of my cock pushing against her tight opening, her fingers guiding me, guiding the head of my cock between the wet lips of her pussy. And she moaned again as the head of my cock slid fully inside her, and as she continued to lower herself on to me, her little mewing sounds increased in volume until I was fully inside her, her ass resting on my upper thighs, my cock deep inside her. And she was tight, tighter than I've ever felt, the walls of her pussy grasping at my cock like a vice.

Our eyes remained locked together, her body motionless above mine. Then my gaze went lower, to her breasts, her nipples, long and hard, like little erections pointing toward me. Raising my arms, I cupped my hands over her breasts, feeling her nipples against my palms and I felt a shiver go through Kim's body as I took her nipples between my fingers, massaging them gently.

Then, I felt a slow movement as she flexed the muscles of her thighs, and her hips began to rise, and I let out an uncontrollable groan as her pussy, grasping my cock so tightly, moved upward. Glancing down at the point where our bodies came together, I saw now only the head of my cock remained inside her passage, the lips of her pussy, red and glistening wet, stretched tight around my cock, as if unwilling to let it go. Then, Kim's hips began to come down, and I watched as my cock slowly disappeared inside her and our bodies came tightly together once more.

Now, Kim began to move against me in slow, up and down motions and my hands left her breasts and slid across her thighs and I cupped my hands against the firm, hard cheeks of her ass, helping guide her strokes as she squatted over me. Kim's breaths were now coming in sharp little moans as her body moved over mine, her tight pussy squeezing on my hard cock.

Suddenly, I heard a rustling sound beside me, and turning my head, saw Connie lying on her side, her eyes wide open, staring at us. Looking up, I saw Kim's gaze follow mine and realized Kim saw her sister staring at us too, but she continued her up a down thrusts without interruption, and as Kim's head turned back to mine, she let out another long, whimpering groan and I realized she didn't care. Too far gone to stop, she didn't care if her sister was watching.

Now, Kim's body was flying up and down against mine, my cock driving deep inside her as she slammed against me. Her face was covered with a sheen of sweat, her breathing labored, each breath a sharp, moaning gasp for air. I felt a tightening in my balls, and as the walls of her tight pussy continued to slide up and down around my cock, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. A low, uncontrollable groan came from deep in my throat.

"I'm...I'm going to cum, Kim," I moaned.

Kim's head moved lower, until it was just inches above mine, and I could feel her hot breath on my face.

"Yes, baby," she said, her voice a soft whisper, her words interrupted by her gasps for breath, "cum for me, baby. Cum for me. Shoot your sperm in me, Tom. Fill me with your cum. Fill your little sister with your sperm."

Then I felt it, a little quiver went through her body and the quiver became stronger, more pronounced and as she continued to drive her body up and down against mine, I looked up and saw her head was now thrown back, her mouth open wide as if in a silent scream, and I felt her entire body begin to shake above me, her breaths coming in short, staccato whimpers.

Suddenly, a loud groan came from deep inside of me as the pressure grew beyond the boiling point and I felt the first blast of cum shoot out of my cock deep into my sister. And I groaned again as wave after wave of cum spurted into her tight passage, her body bucking up and down against mine. And now, her head was swinging wildly from side to side, sweat flying off her flushed face as her body shook violently above mine.

And then, with one last downward push, her body slammed against mine and suddenly our bodies became still, hers motionless on top of mine. Five seconds passed, maybe more, our bodies frozen in place, until I felt her muscles go limp and she collapsed on top of me, her breasts pressing into my chest, her head beside mine, her breathing heavy in my ear.

And we remained that way, we remained that way for a long time, until Kim's breathing returned to normal, until I felt my eyelids getting heavy, and there, on the blanket I knew I would fall asleep. Fall asleep with one sister lying naked beside me, and the other on top of me, my cock still deep inside her cum-filled passage.

Van999
Van999
473 Followers