At The Cheer Squad's Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sucking on Lexi's toes and being sucked was an a excited, but overwhelming experience. Lexi's toes tastes even better than her soles and tasted like mini chocolates. Her sucked on her big toe's back and forth, and took her several of her small toes in at once. Kalyn's sucking was only getting stronger, and she was getting my cock deeper and deeper in her mouth. At this rate, I was going to cum early. "Ok, switching time Kalyn dear!" Lexi announced after a few minutes. Kalyn got up and moved behind me. Lexi took Kalyn's position, took some red lipstick and applied it to her face. "Danny, have you ever been marked before?" she asked seductively. No said no and she smiled. She took my already wet cock and stuck the whole thing in and pressed her lips on the very base. A lip print was left on it. "Now you have been," she batted her lashes and starting licking the tip of my shaft. I was about to moan when something got put on my face. Took me a few seconds to realize it was Kalyn's feet this time. Her feet were slightly bigger than Lexi's and were painted a brownish color.

"Just like M&M's in your mouth Danny," Kalyn said teasingly. "Now open wide for my candies." Her feet weren't as sweaty, but were more shapely than Lexi's. I stuck my tongue out and she ran her soles across it. She giggled, "I've never done something like this before. It feels so wet and slimy." I sucked on her toes with gusto, talking in fewer each time because of her larger piggies. She continued giggling and seemed to be enjoying this.

Lexi, on the other hand, was a better cock sucker than Kalyn. The slight break between the two girls gave me time to recover, but now I was about to erupt. I told Lexi and she readied herself. Kalyn removed her feet and joined her at the end of the bench. They looked at each other, took their feet and rubbed my cock as hard as they could. My shaft finally squirted, all over their warm, luscious feet, creaming them in cum. They laughed and started licking their toes. "Sally, it's your turn now," Lexi said looking behind me. I turned around and nearly came again. Sally was totally naked in front of me, standing there looking slightly embarrassed. Her perky tits were partly covered by her hands, but I got a clear view of her pussy. Trimmed, but not bushy, it was wet and dripping already. "She has been playing with herself, just for you foot boy," Kalyn shouted, before returning on dining on her cum filled toes.

Sally walked over to me. Her feet were the smallest, with toes painted bright red, giving them the impression of cherries. She released her boobs and put her arms around me. She whispered to me, "I've had a crush on you for a while Danny...I'm glad we can do this. I bent my face forward and she returned with a passionate french kiss. We stood there, embraced with each other, our tongues wrapped around each other. After what seemed like forever in this moment, she let go, and gave me a hard push onto the bench. I took of my shirt and she got on top of my. I squeezed her tits while we ravaged each other's mouths. Lexi and Kalyn were finished cleaning their feet and got up. They held each other and started started making out softly. Sally soon got up and placed herself parallel to my body. She moved her feet up to my mouth, which I graciously accepted. She started rubbing her clit back and forward, getting herself ready, because I knew she planned to let me fuck her,

Sally's feet were different. They easy to suck on and lick. I even put all of her foot in my mouth, which made Sally give off the sexiest moan ever. I was disappointed when I finished with her feet earlier than the other two, but she was ready for me. I took my cock and immediately stuck it in her pussy. She gave another, louder moan this time and begged me to fuck her. I started slowly, to se how much she would take. She started asking for more and I increased the speed of my fucking. I heard a vibrating noise and looked up to see Lexi with a vibrator, totally naked, with Kalyn just removing her bra to reveal her tits. Those two were having their own fun, so I concentrate on mine. Sally was tight, but getting looser each time I pounded my manhood deeper in her. Her moans were becoming louder and then screams. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" she screamed. I removed my cock and sure enough, juices were pouring out of her onto the bench and floor. I dived my mouth right into her pussy and drank the juices from her. It tasted just as good as these three feet I had gotten through.

"Danny," she asked looking up with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Yeah?" I asked softly.

"I've never been fucked in the ass before....would you,?" she begged.

I had sex before, but I had never had anal before. Well, better time now than ever. She got up, bent of the bench and and was ready for my cock. Lexi looked over and pushed Kalyn to do the same thing right next to Sally. I took a deep breath and slid my cock slowly into Sally's cute ass. There was an immediate reaction and she yelped in surprise. Lexi took her vibrator and did the same thing to Kalyn's plumper ass, with Kalyn's moaning loudly as well. We both worked our way deeper into their asses, seemingly in unison. Both bent girls were groaning with pleasure, spreading their toes out the rather :Lexi and I went. Is if by purpose, both girls announced they were cumming and they did at the same time. They're juices flowed down like a river from their pussies. Lexi, instead of going for Kalyn's wet clit, went for Sally's instead with a feverish lust. I went for Kalyn's, getting to taste her equally delicious nectar. Cleaning up afterwards never tasted sweeter.

Lexi and I finished the girls off and they both sank down. "Now for the grand finale Danny," Lexi said and went for the second bench. She spread her left out rather than the other two, opening her up. "Don't bother with anything, just go straight in please." I obliged her a gave her the same good fucking that I did with Sally. After about two minutes or so I felt me on cumming on and asked her where she wanted it. "Inside of me, duh!" She readied herself and after one last big push inside of her, I let my load loose deep in her. She gave out a the best yell of the night with that. I pulled out and sat on the first bench. Kalyn and Sally licked of the juices from my orgasm and Lexi's pussy, while I relaxed.

The four of us sat there for a while joking around, talking about how hot that was. "Better than any jock any day," Kalyn said. I smiled and then looked at Sally, She returned my smile and leaned into me, both us still naked. We sat around for a few more minutes, than it dawned on us. The janitor would be here any minute. "Well, he'll be getting a good look then," Lexi joked. We all laughed and got dressed. Lexi gave me her shoes, telling me that Dakota can have them until Wednesday. Otherwise, she would beat the shit out of him, and not sexually. It's funny, I was there for the shoes and I got into group sex with three girls. Guess I could add another benefit to Dakota's deal, except her would never know why I took so long to get him his cheerleader shoes...

12