At The Conference Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucy54
lucy54
570 Followers

"Could we make it eight and I'll bring a bottle of wine?" he said enthusiastically.

"That'll be great Jake see you then."

We arrived home just after five and Angie went about making our dinner. She knocked up a Bolognaise and we were just finishing the washing up when there was a knock at the door.

I was in the lounge, "I'll get it," I called out.

I found Jake on the doorstep, "Come on in Jake."

As he entered, he handed me three bottles of wine. As I closed the door, I read the label, "Blimey Jake what vineyard is 'Jake's Red Wine'."

"Stop mucking about," Jake replied seriously, "I'll have you know that wine you have there is the best you'll ever taste, mark my words."

"Well I don't know about you Jake but it all looks a highly suspicious to me."

"You won't know until you've tried it. So where's the lady of the house then?"

"She's in the kitchen; I'll call her and get some glasses."

"And about time too," he said sitting down on the couch.

I returned a few minutes later with three glasses.

Angie followed me in, "Hi Jake how you doing?" She sat next to him on the couch.

"Much better now that I've seen you, even better now that you're sitting next to me."

"Why thank you Jake. You have just given me more compliments this evening than my husband has all month."

"I try to please," he said smiling smugly at me.

I opened the first bottle of red and as I poured it out said, "You creep. Angie's not daft you know she'll sniff out and when she does be scared be very scared." I passed the wine round saying to Angie, "Jake made this sweetheart, says it is the best wine we'll ever taste."

She looked at me suspiciously, took the wine, and did the same as I did and smelt the aroma coming from it. Then I took a sip as she watched me intently.

Took another sip then a mouth full and swallowed. The liquid turned warm as it went down then gently exploded in my stomach warming my body nicely.

"Wow that's nice," I said, "Did you really make this?"

Angie suddenly squealed with delight, "Oh Jake that's really nice."

"That lot I made about eighteen months ago bedded it for just on a year."

I drank some more as I watched Angie knock back her glass in just a couple of gulps.

"That is really nice Jake. If I could make wine like that I'd sell it," she said, "Is there anymore?"

Taking her glass, I went and refilled it.

"Nah, I don't want to sell it Angie, Just enjoy it," Jake spoke, "I enjoy making wine and trying to improve it every time I make another batch."

"Well Jake you've surpassed yourself with this. I've never tasted homemade wine like this before," I said pouring out another glass for myself.

We signed the Will as witnesses to his signature and then started talking about Wills in general.

"I've not made one yet," I said, "I know I should especially at my age but I've not got around to it."

"Me neither," Angie added, "Every time I start doing one something comes up and puts it off. In any case I'm too young to be thinking about Wills."

"Well mine is pretty much academic really as I've no one to leave my possessions too," Jake revealed.

"You have family don't you?" Angie asked a little shocked.

"Oh yes. I have a son two grandsons and a granddaughter, but that was twenty odd years ago."

"What do you mean?" Angie asked now cautious.

"I haven't seen them for nearly twenty years."

"I'm sorry to hear that Jake, did they move away?" I asked.

"Nah we had a falling out he hasn't spoken to me since. His wife calls me now and again to keep me up to date but otherwise no I've not got anybody to leave my possessions too."

"But why?" demanded Angie.

I glared at her while saying, "I'm sorry Jake we didn't mean to pry."

Jake looked at both of us and smiled weakly. I could see by the expression on his face that it was a sort point even after all these years.

"Not to worry, it's all water under the bridge now. How about a refill," he said handing out his glass.

We continued to talk for a couple of hours and I found myself opening the last bottle of Jake's wine.

"You're going to have to let me buy some of this wine off you or at least give me the recipe and I'll make my own."

"That'll cost you and dearly," Jake said seriously. However, I could see there was mischief in his eyes.

"I see so how much would it cost me for six bottles."

"Let me see, I would say in the region of £200."

"What, how much?" gasped Angie and sat upright, she had slowly slid further back into her seat as the evening went on.

"Hey don't mock it there's a lot of work goes into making wine as good as that," he went on, "You have to collect the fruit then crush it to extract the juice. Then ferment the juice, on this occasion, I used a couple of oak barrels. The wooden barrels help to enhance the flavour. Several weeks later, I'm bottling it and bedding it down for eight to twelve months for it to mature and that is what you were drinking tonight. So if you add up all the man-hours ingredients etc. then that wine will cost you quite a bit."

"Putting it like I suppose your right," I said, "Well I think we'll pass on that one Jake that's way beyond our price bracket."

"Thought so, most people don't buy it, which means there's more for me," he said smiling, "Any more wine left?"

"Sure, we've got a whole bottle left," I replied getting up.

"Hold on make sure Angie's glass in topped up first."

I looked at Angie to see she was well on her way. This homemade wine must be quite strong, topping her glass up I asked, "Say Jake isn't this homemade wine supposed to be strong?"

"It can be; I suppose the strongest brew I've made is 32% proof."

"Thirty two percentage, Christ what was that?"

"That was Birch Sap wine I made a few years back. The result was pure luck than judgement. But that's all gone I drank all that."

"So what was the strength of this wine?"

"Not as strong, this one if I remember was 26% proof."

"Wow, the average bottle of wine is what 11%, 12%," I guessed, "Maybe I should start my homebrew."

"Is there any more?" Angie asked.

To say I was surprised at Angie was an understatement. She never drinks like this normally, I'd admit the wine was good but still she's never knocked it back this quick. It look as if she was sitting there all blurry eyed.

"Nope we've drunk all. Besides I don't think you should be drinking anymore."

Angie swayed in her seat, "No I suppose not," she replied.

"I'll get you a nice cup of coffee in a minute."

"So Peter did you really like the wine?"

"Sure did Jake, for homemade wine it was good and nice to drink."

"How about if we make a bargain?" he asked.

"What kind of bargain?"

"Well I was wondering, and please don't get upset over what I'm about to ask, do you think Angie would give me a hand job for six bottles of my wine?" he asked, then said, "I haven't had a female touch my old codger for over ten years and it would be really nice to have it again."

I sat there a bit shocked. My head spun with the alcohol and the implication of his request. He looked at Angie and so did I. She sat on the couch with her head back and her eyes closed. I don't think she'd heard Jake's request. Her summer dress splayed out over her thighs and her breasts seemed to me a lot bigger and prominent.

Oh, Sid, Sid what have we done, I thought to myself. How do I answer this? I'd already decided I wanted to see Angie fucked by another man. Do I let Jake take advantage of her, a seventy five year old man who I'd be surprised if he could actually get it up?

I watched him as he waited for my answer. He was a gritty man, a face full of wrinkles and blotches. He was unshaven with at least three days growth on his face. The fact that he had more hair on his face than he had on his head; his baldness exaggerated the size of his ears.

"I know what you're asking me Jake, but doesn't Angie get a say in this?"

"Um I suppose so," he replied and looked at Angie.

I too looked at Angie but she was sitting there with her eyes closed as if she'd dropped off to sleep.

"Angie, you haven't fallen asleep have you?" I asked.

She stirred. She was drunk or very nearly.

"Angie, Jake here has asked if you would do the honours and give him a hand job."

Angie came instantly awake. She looked over at me her eyes wide with shock, "I can't do that," she replied.

"Go on Angie he hasn't had a female touch for such a long time."

"Please Angie, would y'?" Jake said quietly.

Angie looked me and then said, "You can't be serious Peter?" she slurred, "It's not right."

"It's been a long time, nearly eleven years come December. I could do with the touch of a woman."

"Come on Angie, it's not like I'm asking you to let him shag you is it," I added.

"No one will know. I'm sure you two won't broadcast it, I know I won't," Jake said seriously his voice optimistic.

"Go on Angie I can't see any harm in it," I said trying to coax her along. "We'll get six bottles of this fine wine Jake had made."

Jake sat forward in the chair, "Please Angie, I'm not asking to shag you, Angie," Jake put in trying to get her agree, "I just won't some touching and a hand job by a woman rather than myself."

"Will you two stop it," she cried and looked at me with daggers in her eyes, "I'm a happily married woman, married woman don't do that sort of thing," she said.

There was a kind of ten-second pause where no one said anything. Now that it looked like Angie was having none of this, she would probably venture off to bed.

"I'm going to the bathroom," she said as she got up. She left the room and we heard her close the bathroom door.

"Looks like we've blown that one mate," Jake said despondently as he got up and stretched his leg then sat again.

"I didn't think she'd go for it anyway," I said nodding in agreement.

"Never mind better luck next time." Despondency covered Jake's face. He seemed rejected, sad even. He must have thought he was actually on a winner with my wife.

Angie suddenly appeared in the doorway, "Can we talk Peter?"

"Sure," Angie disappeared into the kitchen and I followed.

"I think I've got you into some serious trouble with the misses, mate. I'd better get a move on."

"Now you hang on in there, let me see what she's got to say for herself."

"Sure Pete, whatever you want."

I entered the kitchen to find Angie leaning back against the counter waiting for me with arms folded. I gave a weak smile.

"What on earth is going Peter?" she asked anger in her eyes, "I told you I didn't want to do what we did in London ever again."

"Yes I know sweetheart but he's only asking for a hand job not fall blown sex!"

"I do know the difference but it's still the same thing, I'll be cheating on you and that's bad."

"You're not cheating if I know what you're doing, if you do something like that behind my back then that's cheating."

"I don't care how you put it Peter; I don't want to do it."

"Okay, okay you were only doing an old man a favour. He's just desperate to fill a woman's touch again that's all. He's probably missing his wife. Why he thought of you I don't know, but he did, and I'm rather proud of that."

"Are you?" she snapped back surprised.

I was getting close to ruining the whole evening if I took it any further, but I stood my ground.

"Yes I am proud of you. You're my wife and I love you. As I've said before what we did in London was fantastic and I respect you for what happened. I don't think any less of you; in fact I'm probably more in love with now because of what we did in London."

"You are?" she said diffidently. The anger was gone from her eyes and she stood gently swaying. Angie was drunk but not that drunk not to realise what was going on around her.

"Yes I am, don't you feel sorry for Jake?"

"I feel sorry for a lot of things Peter , starving kids, cruelty to animals but it doesn't mean I pack up sell the house and give it all away does it," Angie explained, "And as for Jake, well he can get his release somewhere else."

"Okay I understand," I replied dejected. The whole idea of watching Angie give Jake the release he wanted seemed so erotic. "We should have a couple of bottles of wine in the wine rack I'll get them," I said changing the subject and heading for the rack.

Angie went back to the lounge and I could hear Jake apologising for his forward ness and Angie responding by telling him not to worry about it.

I returned with a bottle already opened and we started drinking again. We drank slower now but the conversation went on. Jake seemed to want to chat even more as the wine flowed but he showed no signs of drunkenness; he seemed to be able to hold his drink.

Jake was very interesting to listen too. He had me captivated by his stories. Some were funny and others sad as he related what he'd seen and got up too whilst in the army during the war. Even Angie seemed captivated with this weathered old man.

As the night went on and the clock passed mid-night, I noticed that Angie was drunk. Her dress had ridden up high on her thighs and she hadn't checked or put it back into place for quite some time. It was now I suddenly had the inclination to test the water again. Angie was sitting side ways on the couch facing Jake with one leg over the other. Jake had just finished another funny episode in his life just after getting married when I said to Angie, "Don't you think you ought to give Jake that wank now Angie?"

Angie turned to look at me; Jake's eyes grew instantly wide in surprise as he heard what I'd asked my wife.

She replied, "No," her voice was quiet almost a mumble and held no substance. Glancing back at Jake I silently indicated to him to get out his cock.

Jake hurriedly got up out of his seat whilst taking his cock out and stood in front of Angie expectantly. Automatically I looked at his cock to see that it was about the same size as mine was except that it bent away to the left, only slightly but prominently enough to notice. However, what made you look twice was the size of his knob end. It was overly large compared to the rest of his cock, disproportionately so.

"Come on Angie," I said.

Angie moved round and sat on the edge of the seat, Jake moved in his face flushed as he suddenly realised that his request was about to be honoured.

I watched as Angie grabbed his cock and immediately started to wank him.

It was happening; my wife of twenty years was playing with another man's cock. Obviously, the wine played an important part to get it to this stage, but I think she knew what she's doing.

Very quickly, as her hand move up and down Jake's cock came to full erection. The bending of his cock that I saw just now had changed. As his cock had grown erected, so the angle of the bend move and it now arched upwards rather acutely. I could see his knob end, amazed at how it look and the only way I could describe it would be to liken it a tulip with a large bell like flower that seem to taper towards the tip. It looked angry a deep purple colour that seemed unreal. I wondered what kind of pleasure that formidable cock would give a woman once it was inside her. Maybe tonight I might find out.

Then a drop of fluid appeared at the tip of this ancient weapon and Angie's hand smeared it all over his knob making it glisten in its own discharge.

Angie sat there with her head to one side as she thrust her hand up and down his length. Jake stood there watching her hand move over his flesh, propelling his foreskin back and forth. A thin grin of triumph was on his lips as the forty-two year old married woman wanked him off.

"Pull your dress up Angie, let me see your knickers?" he asked in a voice just above a whisper.

I sat across from them wandering if she would comply. Angie neither replied nor did anything other than wank his cock.

"Are you going to show me your knickers Angie?" he asked again.

Angie shook her head.

"Come on Angie, help me out here; just raise your dress it'll make me come quicker."

Angie continued to abuse his cock, after a long pause her other hand move down between her legs took hold of her dress and pulled it up. Her naked thighs very quickly came into view and then her yellow knickers.

"That 'a girl; cor look at that muff," he gasped; "Now there's a descent bush if ever I've seen under a pair of knickers." Jake said surprised, he stared down at her covered sex concentrating on what was beyond the flimsy fabric.

I too looked and saw the blackness underneath her knickers. I also saw, as I'm sure Jake did, the black hairs poking out from her knickers legs, long and spidery trying to grow out from her sex.

Watching Angie in this position was one of the most erotic scenes I've seen. There was my lovely wife sitting on the edge of the couch with her legs open and an old man of seventy-five standing in-between them. Whilst holding up her dress exposing her covered crotch she masturbated him.

"Blimey Angie, you're one hell of a sexy woman, look at yourself, absolutely gorgeous."

Jake started to grunt as I could see he was on his way to coming. His face flushed red with lust his breathing laboured.

"God, I'd love to see that lovely muff of yours Angie?" he asked, "Why don't you let me see it for real Angie?"

Again, Angie shook her head, but she kept her dress up for the old man. Angie speeded up her actions thinking he was close to coming. As she speeded up so her action started a flap, flap sound as the loose skin of his foreskin whipped over his knob end making Jake groan and with his head back in pleasure. I now had a raging hard on straining to get out of my trousers.

Jake looked back at Angie's knickers again. Then at her hand which had become a blur as she tried to bring him off.

"Will you let me see y' fanny Angie?" the old man asked again.

Again, she shook her head.

"Come on Angie; let me see that muff of yours?"

I sat watching and my excitement was such that I wanted to see more. It was like a drug and I wanted London all over again. I was prepared to watch Angie fuck someone else and to allow it to happen regularly so with my cock solid as a rock and tenting my trousers I got up and sat next to Angie as she continued to wank him off.

Angie still didn't respond, except that as I sat she looked slightly agitated as if she'd woken up from her own private world.

Jake then grabbed Angie's hand and stopped her. We both looked at him and he asked, "Can we lie on the floor Angie, I can't do it like this, standing up and all?"

Angie seemed to think it was okay and slipped from the couch onto the floor. Jake followed.

My wife was on her knees expecting Jake to lie on his back but he turned to lie on his side facing away from the couch. He smiled up at her and patted the carpet in front of him, "Come and lie down here next to me sweetheart."

Slightly confused she complied and lay in front of him. She straight away took hold of his cock and started stroking him.

"That's better," he said putting his arm around her and started caressing her. "Hmm now we're getting somewhere," he said as his hand slowly moved up and down her back. He then leant forward and kissed Angie on the cheek; pulled back and added, "I really appreciate this Angie. I just love the feel of a woman's hands on my cock."

Jake again leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. However, this time he continued to kiss her all over her face until her found her lips and then started to kiss her passionately. At first, Angie didn't respond. She kept her mouth shut and her lips sealed. Several seconds into the kiss Angie made a quiet whimper, relaxed and then relented.

The kiss was long and hard. Jake didn't actually pull her close but kept the kiss going and at the same time caress her back.

Angie broke the kiss gasping only for Jake to kiss her again. This time it went on longer and as they kissed, Jake's hand moved down and started caressing her thigh through the material of her dress. Angie's hand was still holding his cock but there was very little movement as she made out with the old man.

lucy54
lucy54
570 Followers
123456...8