At The Dark End Of The Street

Story Info
She takes stolen moments of passion.
892 words
3.67
14.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
faze
faze
2 Followers

The Eagles song…

At the dark end of the street ... that's where we'll meet, hidden in the shadows where no-one can see, the fire of two bodies burning with desire.

to be continued...

The damp drizzle made it seem colder than it should be for May. I pulled my jacket closed around me and searched for your silhouette approaching in the dimming light.

I hear a car door slam and a figure enters the other side of the graveyard.

My heart leaps and starts to pound as I see it's you. I stay off the path in the trees until you come to me. Suddenly the rain doesn't matter anymore. I feel the warmth of your body, the firmness of your arms and the softness of your lips and my head spins.

You slide your hands up and down, exploring every inch of my body as if refreshing your memory of each curve. I run my hands up the back of your shirt to grip your shoulders and tremble with desire...

“I’ve only got a few minutes” you mumble as you plunge your face into my neck, smelling my perfume and kissing oh so gently... My jacket falls to the ground as our fondling becomes more rabid and we stumble deeper into the darkness of the wood. You realise we’ll need it and quickly grab the jacket in one hand, my hand held firmly in the other and run a few paces further so we’re right away from the path and cannot be seen.

The rain is still falling but I don’t care. I want you and you came ~ nothing else matters.

You lay my jacket on the ground and I kneel in front of you as I undo your trousers. I bury my face in your boxers and smell your body, so sweet, so familiar. You run your fingers through my hair, holding my face close to your groin and I can feel the blood rushing through your veins as your cock swells against my face. You put your hands just under my arms and lay me down…

You start to open the buttons on the front of my dress from the bottom and I undo them from the top. I want you to see all of me in the moonlight. I can feel the fine drizzle fall softly against my skin as the dress falls open. You lean forward and kiss my belly, kissing and licking the wetness from my skin as you travel up towards my breasts. My heart pounding, my breath almost gasping in anticipation.

My thighs part as your hand travels back downwards, and I gasp as you cup your hand over my mound. Your finger just touching the tip of my clit sets my body alive. You take one nipple in your teeth and flick it with your tongue as you part my lips and plunge a finger into my aching wet pussy. I try to stifle a moan.

I hear you say softly “I have to have you” as you move to kneel between my legs and tug your trousers down to your knees. One hand gently teases my clit as the other positions your rigid cock to take me.

My aching wetness offers little resistance as you thrust deep inside me.

My fingers run up and down your chest under your shirt, gently flicking at your nipple now and then. My other hand delves through your hair, gripping the back of your neck as my desire for you rises. You nibble teasingly at my neck and cup one hand sometimes gently sometimes firmly and teasingly tweak my nipples back. Lying almost naked in the darkness, feeling the heat from your body I close my eyes as the feelings of surrender flow through me.

I kick off my shoes and raise my legs to your shoulders crossing my ankles behind your head, your balls slap gently against my arse and I feel them tighten as your thrust increases. You breathe deeper and harder as your pleasure mounts, I grip your back, taking care not to scratch as you reach your release and explode deep inside. A muffled groan “Arrrgh” escapes as your orgasm takes control of you.

I lower my legs down to your waist and you lay gently on my bare skin for a moment, then you kiss each nipple and then my belly as you lift yourself away and hurriedly pull up your trousers. Still kneeling on the edge of my jacket you push my legs wide apart, lean forward and gently flick my engorged clit with your tongue, making me gasp and writhe. I can feel your hot breath on my belly as the cold rain falls once again on my body.

You stand and pull me to my feet, lift my jacket and lay it around my shoulders. I fumble to put my shoes on in the wet and softening grass. Your arm slips round my waist and holds me close you grip my breast firmly as you kiss me deeply then whisper “Sorry, I’ve got to go”. Then you slip away into the darkness, back to the path and gone.

My dress now sodden hangs limply and I feel the rain trickle down my still semi-naked flesh as the last throws of my own longing subside within me.

faze
faze
2 Followers