At the Doctor's Office

Story Info
His receptionist was sex-crazed; his patients, worse.
3.1k words
4.23
188.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continuation of "Shelia's Shoes"

At his office, his receptionist tried to stall me, but I insisted that I must see him immediately. I was incensed that he might have jeopardized the sanity of one of my prized assistants, and I was in no mood to have my time wasted.

The receptionist was a saucy brunette wearing a tight red sweater that emphasized the curves of her round, bulbous breasts. It was tight enough that I could see her nipples were stiff, tiny little bumps against the ribs of her pullover. Her glasses, sleek black frames in a European style, were pushed back onto her temple. "You can't just go in there, sir," she said saucily, with a strange lilt that seemed a provocation.

"Don't trifle with me," I said. "This is urgent." I made for the door to his consulting room. The receptionist stood up from behind her desk to block me.

I wouldn't have guessed she would be so tall, so lean, with a lithe, slender frame and skinny hips that made her breasts seem even rounder. Her legs were long and sleek; her chunky heels were totally unnecessary. She put one of her legs up on the arm of a chair to bar my way to the door, and when she did her short skirt lifted so that I could see the tops of her stocking, and a sumptuous white slash of her thigh flesh. My mouth watered, even in the midst of my perturbation at being delayed.

"Are you gonna give me trouble?" she said salaciously, rocking against her extended leg so she her knee would bend and unbend, lifting and dropping her skirt, teasing me with her thighs, which were making it suddenly hard for me to concentrate. She dropped her glasses down over her eyes to get a good look at me, and I swear she flicked her tongue quickly over her lips, as though she couldn't wait to get a taste of me.

"I need to see the doctor," I told her. "I don't have time for games."

"Come on," she purred, "we all like games. You don't need to be a cognitive therapist to know that." She was rubbing the black nylon stretched across her thigh now, and she wouldn't take her eyes off my face. Her nipples were still harder, it seemed even more noticeable now. It almost seemed as though she didn't know she was doing it, or she was just so uninhibited that she didn't care. She was caressing herself right in front of me, in her place of work, and I was a total stranger.

I hesitated, not knowing what to do. She certainly had stopped me in my tracks, and suddenly I was getting hard. The bulge in my pants would have been extremely obvious to her, if she ever stopped looking at my face to notice.

"I can't let you in there," she said. "But I can let you in here." She lifted her skirt all the way. I stared at her, dumbstruck. Suddenly my world had been turned upside-down, and everywhere I expected professionalism I got raw sexuality. "I can see you like this," she murmured.

She was right. I did. She had the beautiful kind of cunt that was delicious to look at, a nice tight slit ornamented by a well-trimmed bush. It was already moist and open and I could see how pink and wet it was. What had turned her on so much? I wondered, but I really didn't care. All I could think about was sticking my tongue in that hole, and sucking that clit until she came.

She started playing with herself, using her fingers to open herself to me, then burying them inside her to pull them out all wet and shiny. "Look at how wet I am?" she said. "You like that?"

"You're quite a receptionist," I said.

She dropped her skirt and began running her hands over her breasts, holding them up for my inspection. "You like these too, huh?" she said. "I love to play with them. I was sitting at my desk just playing with them when you walked in."

I moved closer to her, close enough to swell her sweet female musk underneath her perfume. "That's what you do?" I asked her. "You sit at your desk and play with your tits? That's what they pay you to do? Because I bet you'd get paid a lot more to do that at a few places I know downtown." It was strangely easy to fall into a patter of lewd talk with her; everything about her demeanor demanded it, the crook of her hips, the flash of her thighs, the way she swayed, and slurred her words slightly, as if she were drunk on the idea of cock.

"I'll bet," she said. "I bet you like those kind of places." She grabbed my throbbing cock through my trousers. "What do we have here?" she said. "Seems like your little friend's getting a little antsy."

"Little?" I said incredulously, as I unzipped my fly and unleashed all nine inches. "You must know some mighty big boys," I said.

"Do you wanna fuck me, or what?" she said petulantly.

I kissed her then, her mouth wet and willing, tasting like a citrine explosion. My hand was under her skirt and on her taut, white thigh, like warm marble. She kissed me back, thrusting her tongue into my mouth, one arm wrapped around my waist and the other on my chest, rubbing, clawing, until she was finally fumbling at my belt, trying urgently to unleash my cock, which was so hard and dripping at this point, I thought it my tear right through my pants. She pulled it out finally and jammed it inside of her.

"Oh yeah," she said, "I love a stiff cock inside me." She was bayou wet, and she jerked on my cock like it was electrocuting her. I wanted to kiss her again, and I wanted to tear her sweater off and get my hands on her tits, and suck on her nipples, still tantalizingly erect. But it better to be quick and dirty in the middle of this waiting room, for God knows, anyone could walk in at any minute and find us balling away right against the wall. I licked her neck and pounded away while she grunted her approval.

"Yes, fuck me like that," she muttered in my ear, "Fuck me good and hard like that. Yeah. I want to feel it. Fucking pin me to the wall."

I did what I could to appease her, hoisting her up by her hips so I could get better leverage. She was surprisingly light for a big girl, but with the adrenaline flowing through my body I probably could have tossed her across the room with one hand. And this crazy woman, she probably would have loved it.

With my hands around her waist, I thrust her on me over and over while she clamored in my ear, "Give me your cock, give me all your cock, goddamit, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me . . ." until finally I exploded inside of her with ferocious force.

"I hope you liked that," I said, gathering myself. She licked my dick clean before I pulled up my trousers. She seemed to want more, wanting to suck on my cock until it came alive and grew hard again, but I was starting to suspect this was only a tactic. "I'd love to let suck me all night, but I still have to see the doctor." I pushed her out of the way, while she looked at me still with that crazed hunger in my eye, and at this point I was starting to think the whole world has gone mad.

I finally barged into the doctor's treatment room, and I was a bit startled at what I found.

The doctor sat calmly in a chair while a woman knelt on the ground before him, licking his oxfords. I was stunned into silence. I was about to demand he explain what was going on, but I found the sight of this woman too mesmerizing. "You wished to see me, I take it," the doctor said easily.

I nodded. I found my voice, and explained I was Shelia's employer, and that she'd had a situation at work which was clearly influenced by his practice.

"Of course, Shelia," he said. "What a beautiful ass she has. And her calves, too, lovely in the right heels." The woman licking his shoes looked up at him, a strand of drool hanging from her sultry lips. She had blond hair with some dark streaks, looked to be about twenty-five. I assumed she must be completely under the doctor's control.

"I keep licking but I can't finish it," the woman said. "But it's so good. It's so delicious."

The doctor touched her shoulder and said, "Hettie, this is Mr. Hoyt. When you hear Mr. Hoyt speak, you will want to expose yourself to him. Every time he touches his glasses, your desire to have sex with him will increase.

"Yes, doctor," she said, with no affect to her voice. Her eyes, half closed, were without luster, and her shoulders were slumped down. It looked as if she barely had the energy to lift her head.

Now please sit in the chair, won't you?"

She took a seat in an empty chair while I just gaped on, wondering what the doctor was trying to prove. Then he clapped his hands, and the woman's head snapped up as if she had just been jolted. "Hettie," the doctor said. "How do you feel?"

"I'm fine," she said chipperly. "Why, was I under?"

"Hettie, I want you to meet a colleague of mine, Mr. Hoyt." She smiled at me vacantly, barely noticing me at all until I touched my glasses, as I generally do when I feel nervous. A saw a wave undulate through her. "Mr. Hoyt," she said, her voice suddenly a touch deeper.

"Hello, Hettie," I said, "It's really nice to meet you." To my astonishment, as I spoke, her legs kept opening wider as she sat in the chair.

"Yes, Hettie, I'm consulting with Mr. Hoyt about your case." I watched as her she brought her legs together again, catching herself and looking a bit baffled. "Hettie, as you know, is having difficulty with some migraines, and she thought hypnosis might cure her of these. What do you think?"

I touched my glasses again, and Hettie gasped a little bit, and purred deep in her throat. "Well, I don't know," I said. "I think I would need to know a lot more about her situation." At the sound of my voice, her legs were split all the way open again, and she began leaning back in her chair. "Yes, I would definitely need to know more. Her family history, whether her mother or her father have any history of these kinds of headaches, and whether she has had any childhood illnesses or anything of that sort of nature."

It was becoming harder for me to think of things to say, because I continued to talk she started to pull her dress up to expose her pussy to me. Of course, she wore no panties. Her eyes started to glaze over as she lifted her dress back, and back further until she was totally exposed to me. Her cunt, cleanly shaven, was so beautiful, it stopped me dumb, whereupon she shivered, and immediately thrust her dress down again looking bashfully at me and the doctor as if to see if we had noticed.

Then the doctor clapped his hands, and her head instantly slumped, and she sat in the chair as lifeless as a big rubber doll.

"Are you insane?" I asked him, astounded. "Are you some sort of madman?"

"Come, come, Mr. Hoyt," the doctor said patiently. "You didn't seem to protest to much when this lovely young woman was exposing herself to you."

"Are you some sort of charlatan, abusing the women this way. . ." I blustered on.

"Abuse?" The doctor laughed. "These young women come to me with their problems, and they are quite satisfied with the manner in which I cure them. They have their little ailments -- their headaches, their smoking addictions, their insatiable hunger for sweets, these petty oral fixations. Of course, they are all the product of sexual repression. Women of this age, and particularly of this desirability. . . " He motioned to Hettie, who was very desirable indeed sitting there. The luscious image of her shaved pussy was practically burned into my retinas. Her eyes half closed, her lips parted, she seemed to be in a kind of torpor. Her body was ready for action; she just waited passively to be used, to be taken, to be commanded. "They long to express their sexual passion," the doctor continued. "They would love to strut their passion in the streets and rut like animals in heat, which is what they are, of course. Liberated from the estrus cycle that rules the other primates, human woman are in a perpetual state of heat, only our society refuses to let them realize it. Some women adapt comfortably to the repression, but it comes out in little ways, aches and pains, and ungovernable cravings for penile substitutes.

"I attack their problems with a two-fold approach. First I encourage them to express their sexuality freely, using hypnotic suggestion to make them more amenable to their subconscious desires to couple with the men they encounter. And secondly, to contain their oral cravings and focus their latent excess sexuality, I cathect their deep unconscious desire with a fetish object, usually leather shoes, but sometimes balloons as well."

"So that's what happened to my assistant, Shelia? You've made her have an absurd passion for her own high-heels."

"It's supposed to find expression within the controlled environment of my office. But sometimes their unconscious cravings are so strong, their hypnotic cathartic behaviors become manifest in the world at large. This is unfortunate. But few women complain about the added spice to their sex life. And women, as I was saying before, are all exhibitionists at heart."

"I do think you are insane," I said. "This is mad psychobabble."

"Is that so, Mr. Hoyt? How do you explain this?" He turned to Hettie and touched her shoulder. "Hettie can you hear me?" he asked, and she nodded. "Would you like to masturbate for Mr. Hoyt?" he requested.

"Oh, yes, doctor," Hettie said, and immediately she turned to me, and staring into my eyes, she began to touch herself, first over her dress, caressing her breasts and rubbing her stomach rhythmically, and then, after she hoisted her dress off completely, her incredible naked body. Her nipples were hard and perky as she squeezed them, and she licked her fingers up and down with her darting tongue to lubricate them. She murmured in delight as she slid her index finger in and out of her cunt, leaning back in the chair and spreading her legs wide so I could have a clear view. She held up one of her breasts up to her mouth so that she could nibble her nipple while she worked her clit with her other hand, rubbing it in slow, deliberate circles, gently, then harder, gently, and then harder.

The doctor stood observing us, with a placid smile on his face. "No, keep watching, Mr. Hoyt," he said. "It's better for her therapy. The residual exposure to your hungry gaze will go a long way toward alleviating her headaches for another week."

Hettie began to grunt rhythmically, breathing heavily now as her orgasm was fast approaching. She was lifting her hips up off the chair, thrusting vainly into the air at nothing as she fingered her clit. She groaned, and moaned out, squeezing her nipples as hard as she could, desperate to make herself come. All the time, though, she never took her eyes of me; she wanted me to always be watching.

"She won't be able to come until I give her the fetish object," the doctor remarked. "But I'd like you to watch her labor for a bit, while she lathers herself up a bit more."

"Let me have it, please," Hettie chirped, in between gasps. "Please, doctor." I didn't think she could go at herself with any more abandon. Her legs were split wide, each one hanging over an arm of the chair. She was thrusting all four of her fingers inside her while she rubbed her clit with the other hand, and her upper body quivered so that her breasts shook, the nipples seeming to tremble before my eyes. I wanted to go over and help her. Besides, I was rock hard and dying to come myself, so turned on was I just from watching her, and watching how she looked at me while she touched herself.

"Would you let her have it," I asked the doctor. "I'd like to give it to her."

"But I'm eager for her to perform for you. Is there something you'd like her to do? It will be good for her therapy. I'm rather amused when she licks my shoes clean. But some of my colleagues enjoy it when I have my girls bark like dogs, and prance around on all fours like a pony, or writhe around on the ground like snakes, or rub themselves up against the coat rack, or the corner of my desk."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Hettie," he said, touching her quivering bare shoulder, and giving a quick caress to her fulsome breast. "On all fours please." She stopped touching herself and plopped down on the floor on her hands and knees. She began to crawl around, panting, still aroused to the point of orgasm, but unable to release her ecstasy. Her pendulous breasts hung down and swung, nipples still erect, as she crept around. She still watched me, her head upturned, her blonde hair a frazzled mess, her tongue hanging out slightly. Her lips were moist, her mouth wet. Her half-lidded eyes were a little delirious with lust.

"Oh God, fuck me," she said. "Somebody fuck me." She lifted her ass up in the air and wiggled it as she crawled. "I need a good fucking in my cunt so bad," she purred. "Please." She crawled over to my crotch and began to sniff at it, rubbing her body along my legs as she crawled around me, sniffing.