At The End of What Comes Next Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because they're fun! We made a promise while we were lushed up one night, years ago, that we'd never be seen without them, so we've worn them ever since. The only time I don't wear it is when I'm out looking for new Lushies. Might scare them off!" He laughed.

"I was going to say, I think I'd remember seeing a guy in a wrestling mask in my store!" I giggled. My intrigue was getting the better of me now. "So, can you take it off now?" I asked him coyly.

"I don't know, you might run a mile when you see my ugly old mug" he teased. He raised his hand to the mask and started pulling it up.

"No!" I darted forward. "Let me do it, please?" I moved closer to him so we were face to face. I held the corners of the mask and pulled it up slowly, first revealing more of his broad jaw line, then a strong nose, a pair of fine, blondish eyebrows, a smooth forehead then finally, a mop of copper hair. I studied his face for a minute, before I realised just who he was. "OH MY!" I shouted, over excitedly "I know you! I recognise you! You're Cute Ginger Guy!" I burst into laughter as Snoo pulled that puzzled face that was even cuter without the mask. I tried to control my self. "I have nicknames for the customers whose real names we don't know, y'know, stupid stuff like Rude Preppy Bitch, Tango-Tan Barbie, stuff like that. Yours is Cute Ginger Guy, because I thought you were cute, and, well, you're ginger!"

"I'm not ginger, this is auburn, I'll have you know!" He pouted, but was soon laughing with me. I lent forward and kissed him, made easier without the mask getting in the way. As we separated, he looked worried.

"I almost hate to ask this, but, what are you going to do now? It's completely your choice. You can stay, live here with me...I mean, us, or you can leave, and we won't bother you ever again."

"There's plenty of things I still don't get, about why you'd want me in the first place, about the Church, why I had an initiation last night before I'd even heard about Lushotology." I paused, frowning. "But, you're right, I asked to be saved. And living without guilt? I could do with that. As much as this is all a bit scary and strange, I know that as long as you're near me, I'll be safe." I smiled softly as I finished my sentence.

"Your staying?!" Snoo looked like he could hardly believe what I was saying.

"I'm staying! You must have know I would!" I laughed. With that, Snoo grabbed me and lay me down gently on the bed and kissed me deeply. When we parted again , we lay side by side and held hands, enjoying the closeness, the moment brought. As I gazed into his eyes, I thought about the future. I didn't know what would happen, but I knew for certain that I'd made the right choice.

12