At The End of What Comes Next

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, she seems to be enjoying that. Snoo, is she wet?"Snoo looked over at her. "Pull her panties down and rub her sweet little pussy."Snoo gently pulled my thong down over my sore red ass and touched my mound. I shivered with delight as his fingers caressed me, dancing over my clit and running along the slit.

"Tessie, she's drenched" he replied with a dirty laugh.

"Dip you fingers right in Snoo, then bring them to me." Snoo nodded, sliding his thick fingers to my hole and pushing the first one in. I moaned with pleasure, my hips grinding back on him. After a few minutes, he slid a second finger in, his strokes hitting that special spot deep inside me. My moans of delight were growing more urgent, until Tessie coughed impatiently, bringing both of us from our bubble.

"Sorry ma'am, I was getting carried away..." Snoo said sheepishly. Tessie ignored his apology, instead repeating her prior instruction. He sped over to her and Fink offering up his sticky fingers for their inspection. I could see my juices making them shiny from my position on the table. After inspecting them thoroughly, Tessie then brought Snoo's fingers up to her mouth and started sucking them clean.

"Mhmmmm" She exclaimed. "She tastes so good. I can't wait to get her all to myself!" She shot me a dirty grin, then gave Snoo something from a bag sitting next to her. She whispered something in his ear, then sent him back to me. Snoo quickly unclipped my bra and pulled my panties the rest of the way off, then stood directly behind me. With a nod from Tessie, I heard a low hum. Snoo quickly pressed the vibrator against my clitoris, making me arch my back and howl with passion. The vibe was quickly removed from my clit and slid into my waiting cunt. Snoo built up speed, pumping it in and out of me, tickling the right spots only briefly, enough to tease me but not enough to push me over the edge. I lowered my head, resting it on the table and turning just enough to see my audience of two. Fink was stroking Tessie's hair and whispering in her ear. She was listening intently. She then called out our next orders.

"Snoo, are you ready to fuck? Look at her, she's desperate for it! If you've not got in you, I have good strap-on..."Snoo stripped quickly, un-cuffed me and helped me down from the table. He lay me on my back on the table and gently pushed my legs apart. He rubbed the head of his cock along my slit, teasing my aching pussy further.

"Beg him for it, you dirty little whore!" Tessie's voice shouted out, giggling with anticipation.

"Please... Fuck me Snoo, I want your dick deep in my pussy" I begged him loudly, enjoying the moment. The second I'd finished my sentence, he thrust sharply into me, burying himself up to the hilt. I moaned with delight as he slowly started to fuck me, his slow strokes hitting the spot perfectly. I grabbed the edges of the table as his strokes got faster. I pushed my hips back against his, keeping rhythm with his thrusts. Our combined moans echoed around the large room, driving us on. The heat between us was intense and it wasn't long before I felt my orgasm building.

"Oh god Snoo, I'm so close" I panted.

"Mmm, me too. Cum for me baby, cum hard" His encouragement pushed me over the edge, I bucked hard and came, in turn pushing him towards his own orgasm. He quickly slid his cock out of me and erupted over my stomach, covering me in his hot creamy cum. I shuffled over on the table, allowing him the space to lay next to me as we recovered, exhausted. The only sound in the room was our heavy breathing. That was suddenly broken by clapping coming from the sofa.

"Oh my, very nice!" Tessie was grinning as Fink moved in and began to kiss and nibble at her neck. "Welcome to the...uhh...famil...lyyyy." she moaned loudly. "You're both...ex...excused." Pulling ourselves up, we quickly gathered our clothing and left them to it.

We dressed quickly in the hallway, then Snoo started to lead the way. I assumed we were going back to the room Svengali had put me in, instead he stopped at a door nearby Fink and Tessie's room. He pushed me up against the door, kissing me passionately. He pulled away with a grin and opened the door. Showing me inside, I saw it had a similar layout to my room, although more spacious and with nicer décor. He led me over to the bed and sat down at the edge. Sitting next to him, I stared at my hands. Something was bothering me.

"Snoo... Why am I here? Who are you? What is The Network? Why did I have to have an initiation?" The questions were flooding out of me now, my emotions now getting the better of me. "Why did you...take me? Why did you knock me out? Did...anything happen while I was..." I couldn't finish my sentence, the sobs had overwhelmed me.

"Hey, hey... nothing happened to you while you were out, I promise" He pulled me in close to his chest and held me. "I promise I'll answer all your questions, but we're both exhausted, it can wait until morning." He looked down to me "Do you want to to stay here or go back to your room?"

"Can I stay please?" I smiled softly as he nodded and pulled back the covers on the bed. We both stripped and climbed into the bed. As we settled down for the night, his toned arms wrapped around me, protecting me from the things that go bump in the night, I smiled to myself. I was certain of one thing if nothing else. Whatever the answer to my questions, whatever the future held, if it meant I could spend the nights in the arms of this man, it'd all be worth it.

12