At the Erotica Writer's Convention

Story Info
Two collaborating writers finally meet.
6k words
4.09
10.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I wrote this fantasy for a friend of mine. It's kinda long and the erotic part doesn't come til half way thru. I hope you like it. Feel free to leave constructive criticism. I haven't been writing long and you can help me learn.

Thanks,

fm*

Kitty was so excited to be attending the Erotic Author's convention in New York City. She'd never been there but had always wanted to see what the city was like. She planned to arrive a few days before the convention, get settled into the bed and breakfast and her writing partner, Chuck, would be driving up from New Jersey to meet her. Since the hotels in NYC were very expensive and they wanted to save their funds for sight seeing, Chuck found a 2 bedroom BnB that was a decent price that they could share. They planned to do more writing before the conference so the privacy afforded them in this apartment would be wonderful. Chuck had sent photos from the BnB website and the apartment was in a charming old building, all modern amenities but still retained some old world charm, including huge brass beds in both bedrooms and a huge, old fashioned claw foot tub in the bathroom.

Kitty's flight left early on Saturday morning and she arrived in NYC just before dinner time. Chuck met her at the airport since he had the keys to the BnB already and had checked them in. This was their first actual meeting in person and they were both so excited to finally meet the one they'd been chatting with and writing with for so long. As Kitty approached the baggage claim area, she saw a man standing there with a hand made sign that just had Kitty and a picture of a cat on it. Laughing, she approached and gave Chuck a big hug and a quick peck on the cheek. They grabbed her bags and then took a cab to the BnB.

Chuck, having been there many times, made sure he pointed out many of the most famous landmarks. He had the cabbie drive them past Rockefeller Center and Central park before heading to the apartment they'd be using. Kitty was enthralled. The masses of people on the streets just took her breath away. She wasn't sure she'd be able to navigate the subways and other public transportation available to get them to the hotel where the convention was being held, but Chuck reassurred her he'd always be there to help her.

He had keys for each of them so if they wanted to do things separately they could do so. He had booked the BnB apartment for 2 weeks. Chuck's bags were still in the small living room of the apartment. He told her he wanted to wait and give her first choice of the bedrooms. Taking her hand, he led her down a short hall. "This is the bathroom". He said. It was mostly cream and chocolate tiles with big chocolate towels. The tub was old, but it was clearly big enough for two. There was a circular rod hanging from the ceiling and a shower curtain that could be pulled around the entire tub. The pole for the shower extended up from the tub spigot and had a hand held shower massager attached to it. There was only one sink and one bathroom in the apartment, so they'd be sharing.

As he led her out of the bathroom, he showed her each bedroom. Kitty looked at him and grinned. "They're both identical. What difference does it make which one I take?" Chuck smiled and walked over to the curtains of one room and opened them. Instead of the window as was in the other room, this one had sliding glass doors out onto a private patio. Opening the door, Chuck walked out. The patio was surrounded by a knee high brick wall and above the wall was a wrought iron fence which had bowers of vines and flowers cascading from it. It leant an air of privacy to the entire patio. There was a table with 2 padded chairs and though it was early May, it seemed to be sheltered enough that they could enjoy a meal out here if they wished. Grinning impishly at Chuck, Kitty said, "I choose the room with the patio doors." He grinned too and said he thought she'd like that one.

Walking past him back into the room, Kitty walked over to the bed, turned her back to it and plopped down on the huge bed. It had very solid looking brass head and foot boards and it was just firm enough that it would give good support, but with a comfy pillow top that she knew she'd feel very cozy on. She gave a small bounce as she landed on her back. "Ahhhhh," she said. "After being on a plane and traveling all day, this is heaven!" Chuck grinned at her and walked over and pulled her up. "Maybe so," he said, but I skipped lunch and I'm starving. We're gonna go get something to eat and you can have an early night after that if you want. Giving him a pouty look, she said "I've heard NY pizza is the best. Why don't we just order in?" Giving her a quick, playful smack on the ass, Chuck said, "because I already made reservations. Now, get your bags, put on some nice duds and lets go!"

Soon enough, they were in a cab again. This time, Chuck took her to a Mediterranean restaurant. It was small and had low tables so they had to sit on cushions on the floor. The food was wonderful and the wine plentiful. Towards the end of their meal, belly dancers started moving through the tables, entertaining all the diners.. As they moved around the table where Chuck and Kitty were, one of them plucked one of the scarves from the waist band of her costume and ran it around Chuck's head. Chuck grinned and Kitty laughed. Another dancer, near Kitty, plucked one of her scarves out, ran it around Kitty's neck and using it as a noose, pulled Kitty close and planted a kiss right on her mouth before dancing away to the next table. Kitty, looking over at Chuck, was blushing deeply. Chuck began laughing out loud. Wheezing with laughter, he said, "Oh, Kitty, if you could only see your face!" Kitty humphed and said just a bit crossly, "well, she should have kissed you instead of me!" Then she too grinned and said, but then, I think you liked watching. With that she gave a suggestive wiggle of her brows and they both laughed again.

They finished their meal and headed back to the apartment. As it was only a few blocks and the weather pleasant, they walked back. By the time they arrived, Kitty was yawning. She knew she wouldn't last much longer with a good meal and some wine in her. Travel always made her rather sleepy. Back at the apartment, they each went to their rooms and prepared for bed. After washing up, Kitty went to her room, turned back the covers and climbed in. She fell asleep, thinking about how fun it'd been finally meeting her friend Chuck and amazed at how comfortable it was to be with him and how easy he was to talk with. Soon, she was sound asleep.

Sunday morning, Kitty woke early to the smell of coffee. She got up, went to the bathroom to wash up and then on out to the kitchen. Chuck was there in just his jeans. He'd made a pot of coffee. When he saw her, he got up from the table where he'd been reading the paper and drinking his coffee. He got her a cup and gave it to her. "I believe you said you like it strong and black?" he said to her. "I know this was listed as a BnB in the paper, but I think they just provide stuff and we have to make it ourselves. I saw muffins, and two kinds of bread in the fridge, as well as the makings for omelets. There's also milk and cereal and fresh fruit. Any preferences?"

"Actually, Kitty said, I'm not usually much of a breakfast person. A muffin and a piece of fruit will do me just fine. And then maybe you'll let us order in one of those famous NYC pizza's for lunch and maybe dinner as well." She laughed. "Can you tell I love pizza?" Chuck smiled, reached in the fridge and tossed her a muffin. "Sounds good to me. Maybe we'll finish our story today and be able to sight see all day tomorrow before the convention starts on Tuesday."

After they finished their breakfast, they each went to their rooms and got their laptops and met back in the kitchen. Sitting down at the table they started throwing ideas back and forth, each occasionally stopping to type something into the parts of the story they were writing. The morning passed companionably and they each felt satisfied with their work. At about 2pm, Chuck said, "I'm starving. Looks like we worked right through lunch. Let's get that pizza ordered." As they waiting for the pizza, they went back to their writing. Soon, the pizza was there, piping hot and smelling delicious.

After lunch, they put the remaining pizza in the fridge to snack on for dinner and went back to writing. After another couple of hours of writing and commenting back and forth to each other, they traded laptops by mutual consent. Each started reading what the other had written. After awhile, they were both finished reading. Kitty spoke first, "Chuck, as usual, this is fantastic. I love the character you are giving to Colin. He is so strong and forceful, yet tender as well."

For a moment, Chuck paused while frowning at the laptop in front of him. "Kitty, you, too, wrote a great story involving Colin and Aislinn, but I think you're not giving her enough credit. I think you need to let her push her boundaries more. You're keeping the kink awfully 'vanilla' if you don't mind my saying so. I know, you're new to this lifestyle, but Aislinn has needs that you aren't letting her express. I'm actually glad there will be vendors at the convention on Tuesday. I think you need to play with some of the equipment and toys that you find there. Perhaps buy some for yourself. There will be demonstration stations as well. Take advantage of them. See what it's like. Then see if you don't want to change a few things in this latest chapter and let Aislinn have some darker adventures."

For long moments, Kitty was silent, just staring down at the table. Finally, she looked up at Chuck with a challenge in her eyes. I will, Chuck. I will check out every single vendor and try every demonstration station on Tuesday. I will find out what all this is about. Someday, it won't be fantasies I write about, but it will be life experiences in story form. With that, she got up, rescued the remaining pizza from the fridge along with a bottle of wine and went to the living room with both and turned on the TV. Chuck joined her and said, "good idea. I think we need a break for the rest of the evening." Moving over to the DVD cabinet, he perused the titles, selecting one. Turning to her with a grin, he said, "Have you ever seen 'The Secretary'?" No, she said. Well, I think you'll like it. It has BDSM themes and spanking scenes. Let's watch it."

Sitting on the sofa next to her, he grabbed a piece of pizza and asked where the wine glasses were. She grinned at him, drank from the bottle and handed it to him. He rolled his eyes at her, grinned and told her she had such class and took a drink himself. Then the credits were done and the movie was starting. After it was over, he asked Kitty what she thought of it. "I liked it. The spanking got me hot!" she said with a grin. He grinned back at her and said, "good, it was supposed to. Tomorrow, I think we should take a day off from writing and go exploring the city. Then Tuesday, we can get up early and go to the convention center and check out all the exhibits. " Kitty agreed. She picked up the empty pizza box and the empty wine bottle and threw them in the trash. Grinning, she said, "Look! I did the dishes!"

As Chuck walked past on his way to the bathroom, he smacked her ass and said, "that's what you're good for, honey." Then he grinned and ducked as she threw a kitchen towel at him. Said good night and told her not to stay up too late.

Monday morning, Chuck and Kitty spent the day wandering around the city. Chuck made sure he took Kitty to the Empire State Building, though he thought it was a cheesy tourist thing to do, she wanted to see it. He muttered something under his breath about chick flicks and love stories, but Kitty heard him and just grinned. They had lunch in the Carnegie Deli and then rode in a carriage thru Central Park. By late afternoon, their feet were killing them and they both decided an early evening back at the apartment would be good. They stopped at a corner grocery and picked up some food, went back to the apartment and had a light dinner, watched a movie and went to bed.

Tuesday morning, Chuck and Kitty got up early and got ready to go to the Convention Center. They decided mutually to take a cab to save their feet after walking all over the city the day before. As they arrived at the Convention Center, Chuck told Kitty he'd have his cell phone on him and if she needed anything to let him know, otherwise, they could both go through all the exhibits and vendor's booths at their own speed. Kitty was secretly relieved. If she decided she wanted to purchase some toys, she didn't want him breathing down her neck. After all, it wasn't like they had a relationship, they were just two compatible writers.

As the day wore on, Kitty tried on various cuffs and collars. Had a vendor cuff her to spreader bars so she could see what that felt like. She also tried several different vendor's floggers, whips, crops, paddles and tawses. It seemed all of the vendors and some of the visitors were more than happy to give Kitty a whip or two at each booth so she could feel the the difference. Secretly, Kitty wondered what they would all feel like on bare skin, but though she longed to know, she certainly wasn't going to ask anyone to accompany her to a private location and have a stranger flog or whip her! By the end of the day, Kitty was the proud owner of a couple of different weight floggers, a leather paddle and a leather crop. Cuffs for her ankles and wrists and a collar that had rings and chains so her ankle and wrist cuffs could be chained there as well. She also found a very beautiful, small glass butt plug that was clear with pretty swirls in it. Kitty had been very curious but had never purchased a butt plug before. The vendor told her the glass ones were particularly fun if they were placed in the freezer for awhile before use. He also sold her some of his favorite lube and a small anal douche kit. Kitty was embarrassed but the vendor made it all seem so normal and fun as he instructed her in usage. Kitty also picked up a we-vibe II and was very excited about trying her new purchases.

Throughout the day, Kitty and Chuck had communicated through texting a few times. Chuck, it seemed had tired shopping with the vendors fairly early and had told her he'd met up with some other writers at the convention and they were in the lounge conversing if she finished and wanted to join them. By 5 pm, Kitty dragged herself into the lounge. Chuck was in there still, sitting at a table with six other conference attendees. He introduced them all around, saw her bag and asked Kitty if she wanted to share any of her purchases. Laughing and blushing, she declined. She did see that most of them had at least one small shopping bag from a the vendors, so at least she wasn't alone in having made some purchases. Kitty joined them and they all relaxed and chatted, had a drink and a small dinner.

Nearing 7 pm, Kitty whispered to Chuck that she was tired and wanted to return to the apartment. Chuck asked her if she'd brought her key and she said yes. He then told her he was having a good time with the others and would like to stay, but he'd be happy to see Kitty into a cab and send her back to the apartment. Kitty was astonished and a little put out, but she just agreed. Chuck excused them and said he'd be back, then he took Kitty to the entrance, secured her into a cab and gave the cabbie the money for the ride. When Kitty protested, he said, grinning, I'll bet you spent more at the vendor's booths than you planned. Let me do this for you. And I want you to see something. He told the cabbie to first take her to Rockefeller Center to see it at night before taking her back to the apartment. Kitty was tired and didn't want to take the detour, but Chuck was being so sweet, she went along with it.

By the time Kitty got back in the apartment, she was actually glad to be on her own. She'd been thinking about her new purchases all the way home and she was very excited and wanting to play some by herself. She hoped Chuck would come back to the apartment very late, like he'd told her he would. Kitty went to her bedroom and put all her purchases out on the bed, examining them closely once again. She thought about what the vendor had said and picked up her new butt plug and took it in and put it in the freezer. Then she stripped and picked up her robe and went in the bathroom. She got out the little anal douche kit, read the instructions and gave herself a small enema. She was surprised to find that it wasn't all that uncomfortable. Then she washed her hands, went to the kitchen, poured herself a glass of wine and went back in the bathroom and took a nice warm bath. After her bath, warm and relaxed, Kitty retrieved her butt plug from the freezer. She poured herself another glass of wine and took it and the plug back to her bedroom with her.

For just a moment, Kitty was perplexed that the bedroom light was off. She was sure she'd left it on. She felt her way over and put her wineglass on the dresser, then walked to the bed to turn on the bedside lamp. All of a sudden, an arm came up around Kitty's throat and a hand grabbed her left arm, twisting it up behind her back. A whispered voice said, "fight or scream and you will be hurt very, very bad." Whimpering, Kitty shook her head, the pressure on her throat was released slightly and she said, " My roommate will be home any minute. Please don't hurt us. I don't have much cash, but you can have it all. Please don't hurt me." With that, the man pressed on her throat again and said, " My aim here is not to hurt you. Well, maybe just a little. I found some interesting things on your bed here." And he gave a very soft laugh. Kitty began struggling, but he abruptly put more pressure on her throat and pulled her arm up higher behind her back, causing Kitty to let out a strangled whimper again.

"If you cooperate, I promise not to hurt you. Will you cooperate?" Slowly, Kitty nodded her head. The man then released her throat and quickly fastened her own brand new cuffs to her wrists. He reached around in front of her, untied her robe and removed it from her, dropping it to the floor. He then pulled her hands in front of her and attached the cuffs to each other. While doing this, he noticed that she held something in her hand. Opening her hand, he saw the now mostly warmed up butt plug. Laughing softly again, he said, "oh, sweetheart, we will have such fun tonight." Kitty whimpered again and shivered in reaction to his words.

He then picked up a scarf from the bed and as he leaned past her, Kitty could see that he had a hood on, protecting his identity from her. He used the scarf as a blindfold and then removed the hood from his head. "Ahhh. that is better," he whispered into her ear, his warm breath there causing Kitty to shiver and break out in goosebumps. "Now," he continued, "I can use my mouth on you." And he proceeded to do just that, starting with the shell of her ear, licking delicately inside and all around and then blowing on the dampness, Kitty was amazed to be shivering again, but this time with her own deep lust. She was ashamed and embarrassed and hoped he wouldn't notice her arousal. As he continued with his open mouth down her neck, licking and nipping and blowing on the wet trails, Kitty could feel the moisture between her legs getting heavier and heavier..

He leaned over her shoulder, looking at her breasts and saw her beaded nipples. "My, someone looks like they're getting excited," he whispered, once again with his mouth right on her ear. He moved his hands up and gently cupped her breasts. Squeezing them and testing them for weight and firmness. "Perfect," he said. He transferred to using just the tips of his fingers, very lightly stroking and tickling the flesh of her breasts. Over and around and underneath. In the crease, Kitty was particularly sensitive and as he gently stroked her there, under her breasts, she let out an uncontrollable moan and arched forward more towards his hands.. Laughing softly, he accommodated her need, again cupping her breasts in his palms, he pinched her nipples between his fingers and thumbs. For several minutes, he stood behind her, toying with her nipples and pulling and tugging on them. Pinching them hard and pulling out until her breasts stood out from her chest. Kitty moaned again. Suddenly, he pulled her back further, leaned her over one arm and clamped his mouth firmly over one nipple, keeping the other pinched between his fingers. He supported her there, leaning backwards over one arm as he licked and sucked and bit down sharply on Kitty's nipples. Kitty, by this time, was beside herself in her lust. She was so turned on she thought she could cum just from the biting on her nipples.

12