At the Feet of My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,229 Followers

"I remember your dad used to rub my feet all the time. I'd give anything for a good foot massage."

I stared at mom and had to make a conscious effort to keep my mouth from hanging open. I wanted nothing more than to offer my services, but held back knowing damn well I wouldn't be able to hold back. Not that I would ever make a move, but no way in hell would I be able to have my mother's feet in my hands and not get hard and that would be all I would need to happen. The opportunity quickly vanished however, as Mom swung her foot back down on the floor and said;

"Oh well, I guess a pedicure and maybe a bath later will have to do."

"You know mom," I said. "Maybe you should try going out and meeting someone. I mean you're an attractive woman and I'm sure a lot of guys would want to," I shrugged. "Be good to you."

Mom smirked at me, and raising her eyebrow asked;

"Billy, are you telling your mother to go out and get some?"

"I..." I stopped as I could feel myself begin to blush furiously. "Well no... I mean well you should have some fun that's all." Mom laughed at my embarrassment, then turning serious said;"You know Billy just because I haven't brought anyone here doesn't mean I haven't," She winked at me. "Tried to have some fun but it's just," She shrugged and sighed. "I just can't getcomfortable Billy, not yet."

"It's been two years mom. It's okay." I told her and I meant it. My mother was a sexy woman with a lot of good years ahead of her and should have someone taking care of her the way she deserved.

"Yeah well like I said Billy I get close but can't pull the trigger." She looked at me and said; "But that's enough of that. Now what about you? Any new prospects?"

"Nah, I'm not really looking."

"You don't have to." Mom said smiling again. "Good looking guy like you."

"Thanks but you have to say that you're my mother." I said although I had to admit her complimenting me gave me a bit of a thrill.

"I don't have to say anything Billy." Mom told me, and then added; "And I'm also a woman who knows what a good looking man looks like and you are definitely something my boy."

I felt myself blush again and said softly.

"Thanks mom." I then winked at her. "Runs in the family."

"And smooth as well." Mom said laughing then looking at the clock said. "Billy you better get moving if Jeff is coming at six."

Shit I thought, seeing it was almost five thirty. I glanced once more at the bed wishing the hell mom would leave the room and I could find a way to get the stocking. It wasn't that I was worried she would look under the bed but if she went in the drawer and only saw one stocking she would look for the other.

"Why don't you go lie on the couch mom?" I asked. "I'll get you a glass of wine before I hop in the shower."

Mom shook her head.

"I think I might just relax in here for a bit hon." She then stood up, and reaching out gently ran her hand down my cheek. "Tell you what Billy, I remember your dad used to spoil me like you do. It's a shame that the only man in my life who knows how to take care of me is my son."

Mom leaned up and kissed me on the cheek again and told me.

"Get moving Billy if you're not ready then Jeff will come in here and I'm tired of him looking at my legs. Kid's got some wandering eyes."

I nodded and turning away from her walked away stunned at that last comment. Not the one about Jeff, I was well aware that he checked out mom. Hell he had been doing it since we were kids, but the comment about me knowing how to treat her. Had she meant something by that? I went upstairs, and as I grabbed my clothes and hopped in the shower, my mind began to race. Mom was always very affectionate with me, very touchy, her hands always on my face or shoulder, always giving me those little winks that sometimes seemed as if there was a little more behind them. No, I told myself there was nothing; just a case of twisted wishful thinking on my part. Shit for the last six months I'd been watching Mother son sex videos, and reading incest stories. That shit didn't happen for real and there was a reason for it; it was wrong.

As I showered, my mind spun back to the stocking and I found myself rushing through the shower, hoping to hell mom hadn't decided to go into her drawer for anything, she had said she might go back out. I quickly dried off, dressed in jeans and a plain black t-shirt, and grabbing my pool stick, went downstairs. Mom had changed into the long white robe she wore around the house and was on the couch sipping a glass of wine. As I approached she looked up at me and I felt a twinge in my stomach as she seemed to have an odd look on her face.

"Umm I'm going to go wait for Jeff outside." I said beginning to walk past her. "I'll be home around ten."

"Billy come here a minute." Mom said.

I turned and slowly walked over to stand in front of the coffee table opposite of where mom was sitting on the couch.

"Anything wrong mom?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah I think there might be." Mom said as she took a sip of the wine.

"Well uh what..."

"I think I have something wrong with my foot." Mom said. "Will you take a look for me?"

"Well I...I guess." I said.

I should have felt relieved but mom still had a weird look on her face as if she knew something I didn't. No, I thought I was just being paranoid. Mom didn't know what I was doing in her room, and tomorrow, when she left for work I would throw the stockings in the wash. My mind suddenly went blank as mom said;

"Here," and lifted her leg straight up, putting her foot almost right into my chest.

I reached out, and cupping mom's heel in my hands, lifted her foot a little higher towards my face.

"Here hold on." Mom said.

With that, she slid herself further down into the couch which raised her leg higher. It also caused her robe to slide up and as I stared past her toes I realized I could see up her robe to the inside of her upper thigh. As good as that thigh looked however I quickly returned my attention to the incredibly soft, sexy foot that was inches from my face.

"Do you see anything?" Mom asked.

"Uh...no." I said softly as I stared at the smooth flesh of the sole of her foot.

"It hurts right under my toes."

For emphasis mom wiggled her toes in front of me, and I felt my heart begin to beat faster. I leaned a little closer appearing to take a better look, and as I did, I couldn't help but think that I was so close that I could probably flick my tongue out and lick her big toe with it.

"I still don't see anything." I said quietly, not trusting my voice.

"Well would you be a dear and just rub that spot under my big toe?"

Swallowing hard, I reached up and placing my thumb directly under her big toe, began to push in and rub it in small slow circles.

"Oh that feels nice." Mom cooed softly closing her eyes.

Damn straight it did I thought as I marveled at how soft her foot was. As my thumb continued its rubbing I slowly closed my fingers around the top of her foot and had to stifle a moan as my finger tips brushed the top of her foot. It seemed as if the room was getting hotter and I could feel my hands trembling slightly around mom's foot.

"You know I just remembered how strong your father's hands were. Yours are just like them."

Hearing my father mentioned cooled me off a bit, but as I looked up, mom still had her eyes closed. Mom didn't talk about dad much and when she did it was usually with a sentence or two that always started with "I just remembered or I remember when."

"Hmmm" Mom sighed, causing me to quickly forget about my father and focus back on the fact I had my mother's perfect foot in my hand.

"Billy, are you alright?" Mom asked suddenly.

"Uh Yeah why?"

"Because you look nervous, everything okay?"

"Oh yeah, just uh... a little warm."

"I guess it is warm," Mom agreed. "But I thought it was the wine." She let out a giggle and said. "It's the only way I get nice and warm these days."

Before I could find a response to that. I heard a horn beep, and reluctantly lowering her foot to the table, said;

"I gotta get going."

"Awww. " Mom said and to my delight pushed her lips out into a pout. "But that felt soooo nice."

Fuck pool! I thought I would go tell Jeff I was sick and... and then what? I looked back at mom and saw she was chugging the rest of the wine in the glass. I shook my head; she was getting a buzz. I began to feel warm myself at the thought of mom rolling around on the couch drunk and horny and...

"Sorry mom." I said quickly then, unable to help myself, said. "Maybe I can rub your feet another time."

"Ohhh careful with that Billy," Mom said smiling. "I was just remembering how much I enjoy a good foot rub." She sighed. "Well run along and have fun. I'll just stay here and..." she giggled again and with a wink said. "Have fun."

It was a long night at the pool league. Every game seemed to take forever and every match went the maximum amount of games. I didn't play badly and even won my match. This was pretty impressive considering that the girlfriend of the guy I was playing against had kicked off her sandals and kept playfully kicking her bare feet back and forth while she sat on the stool watching us. This proved to be quite a distraction, as of course I kept staring at them. Unlike earlier today when I was staring at Miranda's feet and actually thinking of her, this girls feet kept turning into my mother's. Jeff had a fake ID and the place we were playing in was pretty lax, so I had a couple of beers which took the edge off a bit. By the time Jeff dropped me off at a little past ten, I was pretty tired and looking forward to going right to bed.

I let myself in quietly, figuring that mom was usually in bed by nine thirty and I didn't want to wake her. Putting my pool stick down in the corner of the hallway I entered the living room where I stopped dead in my tracks at the sight before me. The light was out but the room was lit by several candles that were on the coffee and end tables. Mom herself was lying stretched out on the couch and must have gone out because she had changed and what she was wearing had me staring.

Mom was wearing a short red sundress that hugged her hips and had she been standing may have gone about halfway down to her knees. Lying the way she was however the dress was about two thirds of the way up her thighs. As my eyes wandered down her long shapely legs I saw that she had her feet up on a pillow and as I stared I could see a silver ankle bracelet gleaming in the candle light. Forcing myself to move before I got caught gawking, I came into the living room and as I approached the couch I saw a bottle of red wine on the table and with a start realized it was just about empty.

Mom had her head turned towards the back of the couch and I could see her eyes were closed. I could also see that she was wearing makeup and she had curled her long brown hair. I stared down at her, and seeing she was sleeping, took my time admiring how absolutely beautiful she was. My eyes trailed down her face to look at the inviting skin of her slender neck. Drifting further I took in the smooth skin of her chest and found myself gazing down the neckline of her sundress. I could just see the swelling of her breast and... my cock twitched as I saw her nipples poking through the dress and realized she was not wearing a bra. Had she gone out like that? Where the hell had she gone dressed like this in the first place?

"Hey Billy, whatcha doing?"

I jumped at the sound of Mom's voice and immediately felt myself start to flush as she had to have seen me staring.

"Oh umm... I was just seeing if you were sleeping." I lied lamely. "I was going to put the candles out."

"Hmmm." Mom sighed ,and to my distress, she put her arms over her head and stretched, arching her back up off the couch and pushing her tits out.

I turned away as she did and stared at the near empty wine bottle. Had it been full?

"No leave them lit I like them," Mom said. "Very relaxing."

As I looked at her, I could see her eyes were bright and her cheeks flush. Mom was drunk or close to it.

"The whole night has been." She continued. "I went and got a pedicure see?"

Mom raised her legs up and I saw she had painted her toes a deep emerald green. I also saw she was wearing a silver toe ring on the middle toe of each foot.

"I know, color clashes with the dress, but who cares?" She giggled then sighed. "Then I came back, lit some candles and drank a whole lot of wine!"

Mom stretched again and whispered;

"I feel like a cat! All warm and relaxed and happy and..."

"Satisfied?" I finished as she hesitated.

"I haven't been satisfied in a long time Billy." Mom said. Then as if realizing what she said she giggled again and added; "Oops sorry." She winked. "Bad kitty!"

Oh boy I thought to myself, this was a little too much for me. It was time to go upstairs where I'm sure mom's last little remark would run through my head while I stroked it to her green toes and nipples.

"Okay well I'm going to go to bed mom. Good Night."

I leaned over to kiss her cheek and at the last second mom turned her head and quickly caught my lips with her own. I jerked back stunned, it was only a quick peck, and mom had pulled back right away, but still! As I looked at her, with what I am sure was an expression of shock on my face, mom laughed;

"It's okay Billy I just felt like kissing a good looking guy that's all. Now I can tell the girls at the office I kissed a hot young guy and they'll be all jealous." She paused and added; "You used to kiss me on the lips all the time."

"When I was a kid." I told her.

I could taste her lipstick and began to feel as warm as mom said she felt.

"Oh? Too grown up to give your mom a quick kiss?" She grunted then laughed. "I see how you are."

"I guess so." I answered, not needing this to go any further. "Like I said I'm heading to bed."

"No you're not."

"I'm not?" I asked.

"Nope." Mom said shaking her head. "What you're going to do is sit down at the other end of the couch and give me a nice foot rub."

"Umm you know mom," I said speaking slowly so I wouldn't stumble over my words. "How about another time? I'm really..."

"Awww but you promised before you left!" Mom pushed her lips out in a pout and I felt myself begin to sweat, oh this could turn real bad real quick. "Please Billy?"

I looked down at her and felt my resolve melt away. I couldn't resist that. I would just try to do it quickly, mom was so relaxed, no let's be honest so drunk, she would probably fall asleep. With a nervous smile I said;

"Anything for you mom."

"Now that's more like it!" Mom laughed happily.

Resigned to my fate and the potential embarrassment that could come out of this, I went over to the other end of the couch. Mom lifted her feet up off the pillow which I intended to grab and put in my lap to cover up the hard on I knew I would get. Before I could however, mom sat up and grabbing it, put it behind her head as she rested it on the arm of the couch. I sat down and mom immediately put her feet in my lap. Taking a deep breath, I reached down, and taking mom's right foot in both of my hands, started to knead my thumbs into the soft skin of the bottom of her foot.

"Ohhh that feels so-oh good!" Mom cooed happily.

"It's supposed to." I said absently,

I watched my hands massage my mother's perfect foot. The pedicure had made them even softer and the green nail polish was sexy as hell. I worked my fingers into the skin just below each of her toes, then moving down began to rub the sole of her foot. As I pushed my thumbs into the bottom of her foot, I started light running my fingers across the top, gently caressing her foot with my finger tips. I slid my hand back, and as I began to rub her heel mom let out a sound that could only be described as a moan, and slid further down the couch. Her dress rode up and was now dangerously close to her hips. Putting her foot down, I picked up the other one and repeated the massage.

Mom was making little sounds of pleasure in her throat, and maybe it was just my imagination, but I swear they sounded sexual in nature. Finishing rubbing that foot I let them rest in my lap and just began lightly running my finger tips across the tops. As I did I found myself staring at the ankle bracelet and toe rings. I felt my breath starting to pick up, and as I rubbed the back of my hand down the bottom of mom's foot, became alarmed as I felt my cock beginning to swell.

Shifting mom's feet slightly so they wouldn't be pressing directly into my cock, I turned my head to see if she noticed and almost let out a moan of my own. Mom had that look on her face; the one from my fantasies. Mom's eyes were half closed and her lips parted slightly. She was breathing heavier and I felt my cock grow completely stiff as I saw that her nipples were hard. No, I told myself she wasn't turned on just relaxed and buzzed and...

"Do that on the bottom of my feet." Mom said softly as I ran my fingers across the top of her foot again.

Mom had crossed her feet at her ankles, and putting my hand under her heels, I lifted her feet up and started to run my fingers across the soles of her feet.

"Ohh yes." Mom whispered, causing my cock to start to throb painfully in my jeans.

As I rubbed I stared at mom's feet and had to fight the urge to bring them to my lips, to suck on her toes and lick and kiss and...

"Go ahead." Mom said.

"Umm go ahead and...?" I asked nervously glancing over at her.

"Yes Billy, go ahead and do what you want to do." She smiled wickedly and added; "Suck on my toes Billy."

"W-What?" I gasped out.

"Don't what me Billy." Mom answered calmly. "Just do it. Suck on your mother's toes just like you've been thinking about." She smiled. "I'll let you. Hell I want you too."

"I... don't know what..." This was a trick or a dream or... at that point Mom cut into my thoughts.

"You've been a bad boy haven't you Billy?"

Before I could answer Mom reached down next to her, and with another evil little smile, held up the cumstained pink stocking.

"Oh no." I said softly feeling my stomach twist.

"Mom I... I am s-so sorry I..."

"Don't be Billy." Mom said. "I think it's quite flattering."

As she said that mom took the stocking, and as I watched open mouthed, put it under her nose and took a deep breath, sniffing right where there was a huge stain.

"Ohhh," Mom moaned. "And such a turn on."

"Oh."

It's all I could get out. My heart was beating like a jackhammer, and I could feel the sweat trickling down my back. I could also feel my cock begin to get even harder if that was possible.

"Billy, take off your shirt."

"But...I..."

I had no idea what to do or say. I had been having wet dreams like this for months, but now that it seemed as if mom wanted it I was frozen. There had to be something more to this, was this just another wet dream was I...

"The shirt Billy, take it off."

"I..."

"If I told you to do the dishes Billy you would. Now listen to your mother and take your damn shirt off."

Mom had said it in the exact same tone she would if I had given her a hard time, and I found myself immediately slipping my shirt up over my head, and tossing it on the floor.

"There you go, now I can do this."

As she spoke mom lifted her legs, and turning slightly on the couch placed her feet flat on my chest. I tried without success to stifle a moan as mom wiggled her toes on my chest then very slowly started sliding them up and down. I moaned again as they slid down my stomach then gasped as mom dropped her left foot right on top of my hard cock.

"Ohhh such a bad boy!" Mom breathed out as her foot rubbed my cock through my jeans.

"But that's okay Billy. Know why?" Without waiting for an answer she continued: "Because as soon as I found this I remembered that it's the exact way I found out your father loved my feet."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,229 Followers