At the Hotel Ch. 03

Story Info
Master & sub meet for their kind of rough humiliating sex.
1.6k words
4.16
23.9k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 07/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pixie23
pixie23
8 Followers

Thank you to those who have sent me great encouragement. If you haven't read the first two chapters yet, you might want to before you read this and then let me know if you want some more!

*

I crawl between your legs, spreading them slightly with my knee whilst avoiding pulling on my chains – which really hurt by the way – futile whinging I know. I can't lay down, that would pull too hard and I want to stay out of reach so I kneel between your legs and look to your eyes as my hand gently wraps around your cock. That's hard Mister, really, really fucking hard.

I slide my hand up and down it, slowly, spreading my fingers out and then closing them together. I smile at you as I suck one of the fingers of my other hand into my mouth and blatantly run my tongue over and around my long nail. Drawing my lips together, I suck my finger deep into my mouth. I do it again with another finger and then with two together; my other hand never leaving your cock, never ceasing to slide up and down the hard length. I gently twist my hand around you too as my hand continues to move up and down.

I vary the pressure with which I hold you, still up and down and still round and back as I squeeze tighter and then loosen my grip a little. I remove my fingers from my mouth and slide them slowly over the head of your cock, trailing them down the sides and back up again. I lean my mouth closer like I am about to take you into my hot wet willing mouth, I breathe on you and I lick the tip of your amazing cock, once. I move back and continue my hand massage. My other hand sliding over your thigh and to your balls; cupping them slowly, harder, a little harder, massaging them.

I let go of you with one hand and it disappears down my body, to my pussy, collecting some of my cum. I emit a small sigh as my fingers brush my clit again but I don't stay. My newly wet hand returns to your cock as I smear you with me; so wet! As my other hand returns to its ministrations of you, I lick my fingers, moaning in pleasure at my taste. My tongue slides over my lips and I lean forward again to flick your cock with the tip of it; all over it; up and down the entire length. Flicking becomes total contact, my whole tongue sliding up and down your rock hard twitching cock and all around.

Excitedly, hungrily, eagerly, licking your cock, all of it. Pictures dance in my head of fucking with you, of riding this, of being bent over the table and rammed by this. Hot, horny dirty pictures that drive me crazy. I wonder, yet again, how you are able to get me so excited, so obsessed, without actually doing anything at all.

'Move closer and I'll take those chains off.' I hear you murmur.

I smile inwardly; I'm excited, not stupid - I'm teasing you and you want to be nice? Yeah right! I stay out of reach and carry on licking and flicking my tongue over you. I hover over the huge solid head a little, and as you start to say, 'Come here bitch,' I place my lips firmly around the head of your cock, my tongue smothering you in warm, wet sensation as I slowly suck you into my mouth. Slowly, gently, further and deeper, my lips cling to you, more and more of you disappearing into my mouth.

You sit up and grab a handful of my long hair, pulling my head back and my mouth off you. You hold me at arms length from you and look at me; taking in my wanton desire for you and my smudged lipstick. You move to kneel on the bed facing me, your back against the wall and your crotch pushed forward; your cock proud and hard in my face. You smile and tell me how dirty I look, how cheap, how slutty and you smile at how much more eager your insults make me.

You reach down and pull the remaining chain off my nipple and I scream, fuck that is excrutiating as the blood streams back to my pinched nipple. My hand moves to rub it, to ease the pain but you bark at me to leave it alone, to suffer the pain and be grateful for your undeserved attention. I whisper, 'Bastard!', under my breath and squirm in your grasp as it hurts so much. You slowly pull on the chains, teasing them painfully off my cunt and my eyes start to water from the slow drawn out pain biting at my flesh.

'Are you crying bitch?' you ask and I look up at you with fire in my eyes; defiance obvious.

'In your dreams!' I spit and you yank my head to your cock, forcing me down, you push your cock harshly into my mouth.

'Let me give you something to cry about you dirty slut.'

You keep tight hold of my hair and ram my head back and forth on your cock, forcing yourself further down my gagging throat; tears do escape me now, my head trying to find a moment to breathe. My makeup runs a little, my lipstick smudges a lot, my breathing is ragged and desperate, my hands trying to push at your hips but not with conviction as my body twitches and shivers in raw excitement.

'Look at the state of you – you look like a whore, you smell like a whore and now you're going to suck cock like a whore.' You keep hold of my hair but loosen your grip a little, giving me some movement and you goad me, 'come on dirty girl, if you want to cum ever again, suck my cock like you mean it!' I tighten my mouth around you and I suck you into me eagerly. My tongue trails over you, firmly as my mouth slides back and forth down your hard shaft, pumping you in and out of my hungry, tight, hot mouth.

My hand cups your balls and squeezes them, massaging them firmly while my other hand trails over your body; a combination of fingers, nails and palm seeking out responses – playing with the best responses continually. 'Suck it bitch, come on, take it all ... harder! Come on, choke on it! Do it or I will make you choke on it and I might not stop.' I take a breath, relax my throat and think to myself, that you're a bastard, as I force you down my throat as far as I can. I gag a little but just when I think I am coping, you yank my hair hard and force yourself even further down my throat. I panic and fight you, clawing at you, pushing you, slapping at you. I want to bite but I couldn't get my jaws that closely together with that monster holding my face so wide open. I think I'm going to choke, to suffocate and tears fall down my face as I plead with my eyes for you let me go.

You smile at me, fuck my throat a few times then release me. I pull away sharply and suck air like it's going to be taken away forever. You give me a few seconds and yank me to you again, your hand around my neck and your eyes advising me not to resist as you push your ever growing cock rapidly down into my throat again. Your hand wrapped tightly around my neck can feel your own cock as you deprive me of air again and again and again.

I wonder if you ever actually cum, if your cock is actually real, if I will live through this, if you'll fuck me even more senseless, what's wrong with me that I can wonder if you'll choke me to death and plead for you to fuck me in the same intense crazy moment. I draw breathe quickly and deeply in the few moments you permit it and wonder if each will be my last ever or my last before you ram that insatiable monster into my cunt or ass. It feels like a lifetime later, when finally you push me off your still hard cock and drag me to my feet by my hair.

Your cock is pressed between us like a rolling pin as you look into my eyes and slide your hand down to my cunt. I spread my legs without thinking and cum spills down my thighs, burning me with its heat. Usually I would care, at least be a little conscious of it, right now it's the horniest, dirtiest sensation imaginable and as you yank my hand to my clit and order me to pinch it; you ram two fingers deep into my cunt. My back arches, my free hand claws your back and I scream and cum on your hand, my whole body bucking hard against you.

Before it subsides you spin me round and wrap one of your hands around my throat again. You yank my hand down hard and order me to hold myself open to you. You wrap one foot around one of mine to hold me still and spank my cunt hard repeatedly – oblivion, mind blowing oblivion, I don't care about or even know of my cum spraying everywhere, about how tight you're having to hold me as I thrash against you, I have no idea how loud I'm screaming and even if I did, I wouldn't care at all who heard me. 'You are loving this you filthy dirty horny slut, your cum is squirting everywhere, you loved every second of me ramming my cock in one of your holes, and that's good because I'm still warming up.'

pixie23
pixie23
8 Followers