At The Lake Ch. 1

Story Info
A woman's first visit to a nude beach.
1.7k words
3.59
118.7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here are a few words of introduction to help you set the stage. Real people inspired these stories the names are fictional. If it was a she and she told me how she felt or what she did I'll put it in her voice when possible.

I met Carri through her brother. We went out, it got sexual, and eventually it got a little kinky. During sex or after Carri would always talk about how big I was. At first it was flattering, but became very repetitive, and eventually became patronizing. I asked her about this, since I went to a "nude beach" an hour or so away, and knew I was not that big. Over the years I'd gotten to know some of the single guys who came out regularly, and even a few couples. I had the feeling that Carri was very experienced, and knew that there were much larger out there. I'm not a miniature, there's seven or eight in length and about five or so in circumference, but if you've ever been to a clothing optional beach, (most nude beaches are not completely nude-in fact most of the time there are equal amounts of people in bathing suits, or topless, and then of course some naked) then you know that a lot of the guys there a really well hung.

At any rate I told her I just knew she'd seen a lot bigger cocks, but of course she said no while reiterating what a turn on it was to have such a big well-proportioned cock. Carri was accustomed to nudity and often went naked around the house . . . curtains up or down, lights off or on, doors open or closed, and sometimes with or without company. It seemed a natural progression to ask her to go to the lake with me. At first she declined, but it didn't take much talking to persuade her. It was almost like a dare-come with me and admit there are bigger fish in the sea, or stop acting like this is such a big deal.

A little about the layout of the lake is helpful. It is a park with a large parking lot that gradually slopes to a wooded area. About a hundred yards on paths through the wooded area, and then another ten to twenty yards to the water. If the lake is high the water comes to or almost to the woods. There are trails worn in the woods that run parallel to the water. In later years they paved them, even put in a service road and began charging admission-but this was still the old days of dirt paths. There are park rangers who patrol on foot, and some of them are not tolerant of any sexual activity-but some surprisingly are. It is a lot more crowded on the weekend, but Thursday and Friday pick up too.

People usually park in the parking lot, hike down to the beach area, and remove however much they dare near the water's edge. Some more daring exhibitionist types would simple leave their clothes in the car and walk down nude, or perhaps wrapped in only a towel. Then occasionally the pretty wild ones would drive up nude. Unfortunately, the last two categories weren't usually ladies, but if so, they were usually pretty wild. Even so, most of them were with boyfriends or husbands. Sometimes they were swinger types and a single guy could get lucky. The rarest of the rare was a woman who would drive up alone naked, but thankfully there were a few.

The first time I talked Carri into going it was summer and there was a good crowd. The parking lot was full. I knew she was going to get her eyes full. After we parked, I kind of took her on a guided tour. I kept my clothes on and didn't ask her to take hers off either. As we got through the woods on the main path I took her to the right and down one of the well worn paths paralleling the lake front where the swimmers and sun bathers were. We were ten yards or more behind the sunbathers and still on the path in the woods when I caught a glimpse of one of the regulars, "Big Ray". He is not tall, but rather has about fourteen inches of dick. Yes, he's measured it.

Ray was crouched in the woods behind some of the trees and bushes and jacking off, while scoping out an attractive woman and her husband who were laid out nude maybe five to ten yards in front of him. Since he did not turn around Carri had no idea that he was masturbating-much less how large he was. We passed by him without his noticing and as we turned left toward the lake and the sunbathers I told Carri that she should go over to Ray and ask him the time. She looked at me like I was crazy, but went over anyway. As she got closer it started to hit her what was going on. Ray noticed her as she got closer, and never one to miss a chance to have his cock admired, turned and faced her full frontal. His prick almost touched her as he turned. Carri did everything she could to keep from looking down, but eventually I could see her head tilt, they carried on a brief conversation and she returned.

"Well I guess that settles that doesn't it." I said

"Oh, I don't know what you mean." Carri lied.

"Ooooh yes you do, now have you seen larger than that?" I asked not giving in to her attempt to save face.

"Well, I don't think he's that much bigger than you are." she continued to lie, I suppose she may have not wanted to hurt my feelings-but I could see that she knew the truth and my insisting different was not going to change what she said.

I just let it pass, took her down to the end of the path, and then doubled back to continue the tour. It is difficult to walk near the water, because it is very rocky-the "beach" has no sand. As we passed back by Ray, Carri was a little reluctant to check him out again, but she couldn't resist. We passed back by the main path back to the parking lot and continued through the woods. As we walked she could see people sunning, swimming, some naked, some not. She seemed to relax a little, but showed no interest in going to lay out or swim, she just wanted to look and get a feel for the place. People were passing us as we walked, and most were single guys, some were nude, and most were well hung. None of this was lost on Carri, although she still wasn't making any concessions. At one point as we passed an area that led to the right and to the lake, a man stepped from behind a tree, his prick stood out from his body and was shiny with oil, he was shiny too, and there was the smell of baby oil. Carri slowed her pace a little and was being very obvious about giving him the eye. She seemed to nod approval, but continued on.

This same scenario occurred several more times as men took the opportunity to flash Carri. At one point we passed an area where "regulars" hung out. These were usually couples, swinger types, who hung out nude and were often very familiar with their partners and other regulars who stayed on this little point that kind of stuck out into the lake. One of the women was walking with her man, and as they walked, she would stroke his dick. I made a point of showing this to Carri, since the guy was eight or nine inches and obviously enjoying himself. His arm was around her shoulder and he caressed her breast as she played with him; still no comment from Carri.

The path goes on for about a mile, and we were perhaps half way. There is another point that is quite popular and usually crowded, it has a steep approach down from the path, and once again in the woods behind the laid out sunbathers, she could see men jacking off, some sitting at the back, some alone, some with a partner. One of these guys fell in behind Carri and I, and continued jacking himself off as he walked, this seemed to surprise Carri, but she kept looking back at the little exposition. As we got toward the end of the main path I explained to her that the last quarter mile becomes more and more oriented for homosexuals. Usually guys, but sometimes lesbians too. Most of the straight folks stay on the first half-mile, but I was giving her a tour and wanted her to know what to expect.

The idea here was to get her to come back, and know what to expect so she wouldn't freak out or be afraid. As we turned back to retrace our steps Carri seemed relaxed, maybe a little excited, but most important not scared. At the half mile point it is possible to hike one of the steeper trails up to where you'd think the parking lot should be. However, the shoreline goes quite a distance farther than the parking lot, so once you're up the trail there is only another well-worn trail that goes back to the parking lot if you turn left.

Then you enter the parking lot from the side as opposed to straight up. This is a more rugged area with more brush, and sometimes people will be fooling around back in the woods. This day as we walked toward the lot, a nude woman approached us. She was alone and stopped to talk with us. This total stranger was touching me as she spoke, and touched Carri as well. At one point I reached out as she moved and I wound up with my hand on her tit. She just laughed and said I could leave it there, it didn't bother her, but I could see it seemed to bother Carri, so we moved on.

Although we had not stayed very long on this particular day, I had made my point. Besides the idea was to see if she felt comfortable enough to return at a later date. As you can probably tell the wild stuff starts to happen when Carri decides the lake is okay with her, and the story continues.

To Be Continued...