At the Library Ch. 02

Story Info
Erotic play where one dreams of but few act on.
1.1k words
3.38
12.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiestyMomma
FiestyMomma
15 Followers

Following the instructions Starla found on her desk from Krissy, the girls got dressed and got going. Starla was wearing a black see through lingerie dress with no bra and matching thong. She looked very sexy in her 6 inch heels and her nipples hard in the cool night breeze. Stormy was wearing a similar outfit of all red. She too, had erect nipples while walking up to the front door of Krissy's home.

The girls were under the impression of a lingerie party. Only to find out it was a sex party and they were the only guests. Krissy was wearing a very sexy dominatrix dress with cuffs and a whip attached to her side. The front of her dress buttoned from breast to ankle. She had it undone from ankle to her crotch. Her breasts were barely concealed also. They all walked into the living room and sat on the couch with a drink each. The girls were a bit nervous. Krissy handed them each a "gift" bag. Inside the bags, the girls found silver bullets, butt plugs, blind folds, and candle wax. The two of them knew they were in for a treat tonight. Krissy stood up, removed a flog from the waist of her dress, and gave orders to Starla and Stormy. Starla who was still new at the whole lesbian thing was extremely nervous, yet excited. Stormy was a freak anyway, so she couldn't wait to see what Krissy had in store for them. They began removing their clothes as instructed, and waited for the next command. She then had the girls insert the bullets and butt plugs into one another before taking them into her "room". They were amazed at all the different shackles and machines everywhere.

Starla was told to get on the bed. Stormy cuffed her arms and legs to each post of the bed. Krissy then brought over a big machine that had a 9 inch long 3 inch girth cock on it. Starla's eyes were huge as she watched and waited for what was about to happen. Stormy was then put facing the wall with her hands shackled over her head and her feet shackled almost painfully apart in a leaning in squatting position. She had a machine positioned under her with a 10 inch long 3.5 inch girth cock on it. In front of her was a piece of what seemed to be a soft type of sandpaper where her nipples rested. The two girls were nervous as to what was next. Krissy went around and with a quick single jerk she removed the bullets and butt plugs from each of the girls. She then pulled out a controller and pushed a button that got the two machines humming and moving frantically. Once in awhile she would change the machines out for different ones. At one point Stormy had one the shape and size of an ear of corn. Starla had one the shape and size of a fist. The girls were in pain yet they had orgasm after orgasm. Krissy came in and told them they were being punished for having sex in her library for anyone to walk in and catch them. She told them on Monday they would be wearing a short skirt with no panties and a white see through button up top with no bra. Late Sunday night she let them go home. They were sore and barely able to walk. They went home and took a long hot shower then went straight to bed. Monday they got up and went to the library wearing only what Krissy had permitted of them.

Krissy was sitting in her office waiting for the girls when the door opened. She stood up and told them they were to wear a bullet shoved deep inside of their pussies. When they felt the vibrations they were to undo one button of their shirt. Once they were to the 6th button, they were to start playing with their tits with every vibration. She wasn't going to allow an orgasm from either of them until she saw fit. Starla walked out and sat in her chair at her desk. Stormy sat on the desk facing the door. Krissy then brought out a paper for the two girls to read to catch up on how their day would be. The paper told them how every time a person walked in and went up to them they had to give them a paper that told that for every book pass due was a sexual favor. For everyone that returned for the next week, they could use the girls as they saw fit. If the girls happen to get to the point they had to have an orgasm and a customer walked in and caught them they had to please that customer where ever doing what ever that person chose. The girls were horrified. They tried talking to Krissy and changing her mind. She just laughed and told them choose their sexual adventures more carefully next time. The girls had been there since 8:30. By 2:30 they didn't know how much more they were going to be able to take. The had already sucked 4 cocks, eat 6 pussies, and had no orgasm of their own. They were tired and sticky from all the male and female juices covering them. By 3:45 they were naked and miserable.

Finally Stormy turned around and told Starla she couldn't take it no more. The two of them laid on the desk in the 69 position and continued eating and cumming until they couldn't move no more.

Once they were finally able to get back to their original seating, they saw a man standing there watching them. He had pulled his cock out and was stroking it hard and fast. The gave him the paper and waited for his decision. He then took them out side to the parking lot and bent them over his car. It was a nice red convertible The two of them hung there with their heads in the car and the rest of them hanging out of it. He swatted them on the ass hard enough to make them yelp. He went to put his cock in Stormy's pussy and found the bullet. Instead of removing it he rammed his cock up her ass hard. She screamed and that started getting attention of others. He pulled out and shot his load on Starla's ass and sent them back inside. Once they were back at the desk it was 4:45. They only had 15 minutes left when the gentleman stepped back in the door and shouted that he was going to be back rest of the week. He had some friends that was going to enjoy this place from open to close rest of the week, and weeks to come.

FiestyMomma
FiestyMomma
15 Followers