At The Motel

Story Info
An erotic D/s story about an encounter at a motel.
1.5k words
3.28
14.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex_Hore
Alex_Hore
8 Followers

The light tap on the door made him smile. He knew her needs were pushing her, her desires to feel it, to be living it. He waited for her to tap again before opening it.

Taking in her demeanor, her clothing and the look in her eyes in seconds, he reached out, his hand behind her and grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her into the room, standing to one side to allow her passage.

He let go as she passed him.

"You've read and understood your instructions then I see," he said to her, "I guess it's just a question of how well now isn't it?"

Her instructions had been delivered in a plain envelope to her the week before. Prior to that there had been no hint of what was to come. She opened the letter to find a off white, thick textured sheet of paper. She started reading...

'The girl is to loiter outside the place walking up and down on the opposite side of the street for 30 minutes from 5.00 pm. You know the location and the address. You will dress to catch eye's exposing cleavage in particular. Then finding the way to the back you will enter the building via the fire stairs and finding room 42. Knock on the door no later than 5:10pm. The girl is not to speak until specifically asked to. The only proviso is the girl's safeword, which is "Oatmeal". Once uttered a complete stop to proceedings will occur. Nothing further will happen and the girl may leave the room when ready. No repercussions whatsoever.

On entering the room, there will be a check to see if she wishes to continue and if the girl does she will nod in the affirmative or negative depending on her choice.

After that nod, she will then listen for commands and respond promptly. The time frame is 1 hour. If there is a knock on the door, it will be assumed everything is clear and understood and stepping through the door is an agreement.'

***

The narrow entry vestibule was only a metre or so long, with the bathroom off to the side before opening into the main room. The girl stood to one side of it, pressed against the wall. He could see she was trying to be confident and strong but was nervous. He was ready to begin, she was too just not aware of how ready she was.

"Is the girl ready to continue?" he asked her in a low voice.

Watching her body language, she straightened and then gave a guick nod of her head, unmistakably yes. He smiled and said "good girl."

"Kneel."

The girl's mouth opened for a second and then she lowered herself to her knees and then dropping her head a low rush of breath was audible.

Taking his time, he moved in front of her and admired the view offered him of her cleavage. Reaching down he placed his hand inside her bra and lifted her breasts out one at a time, squeezing them and tweaking the nipples.

Turning away he went to the bench and opened a paper bag. Taking out a bright pink dog collar with a clip locking mechanism, he walked up and clipped it around her neck, the movement sudden, and the clip locking in place was so loud in her ears. He spun it around.

"Now this is your 'cumslut collar'. Whenever it is on you are a cumslut, a dirty girl, wanton, needy, hungry to be fucked and filled with cum, every orifice used and filled with seed," he said close to her ear, every word piercing her brain.

She moaned aloud.

"Little cumslut likes that I see," he quickly responded after hearing the noises.

"Hold your skirt up around your waist."

As she did this he took something out of his pocket and she heard a click. The with one hand he pulled her cream, translucent panties out and cut the bands over her hips, one after the other the cold metal of the knife making her jump as it touched her warm skin.

Pulling the panties roughly he held the in his hand in front of her face, rolling them through his fingers. Noticing how wet they were, he smiled. "Cumslut was already wet it seems, maybe you were diddling yourself out in the street?"

"Holding your skirt, close your thighs, and do some figure eights until I say stop."

The girl, held her skirt and started moving her hips in small figure eight motions, eliciting small rushes of breath as she did so. He stood back and watched the excitement on her face and the concentration as she performed the ritual.

A few minutes passed. He went to the bag again and took out four clothes pegs and clipped on each to her nipples and ear lobes. Standing back he watched the play of sensations now going from pleasure to pain and back again.

"You are a dirty little cumslut; you like that don't you. I can tell by how wet your thighs are. Look at how much your hot wet cunt is running, you are so excited."

"Let go of your skirt and spread your knees again. Now, take your hands and touch your wet cunt. Lick your fingers, licking your cunt juices off your sticky wet fingers like the cumslut you are."

He watched as she did this, glancing at him as she licked her fingers greedily, one hand replacing the other.

"Work the folds of your cunt, the lips and clitoris, get your fingers inside cumslut."

He stepped closer and took one peg off her left ear lobe and then the right nipple. She moaned as the blood rushed back in and suffused the numb area again. He replaced them and swapped over and a louder moan and the girl shuddered.

He replaced them and watched her bite her lip.

"You'd like to cum, dirty little cumslut?"

She moaned...nodding.

He took the pegs off her earlobes and dropped them.

"You're not ready to are you?"

The girl shook her head in the negative. He waited a moment then took the two pegs off her nipples at the same time. Again a louder moan and a shudder went through the girl. Her breath was ragged panting now and he could sense she was ready for his next command. But he waited, her moans became louder.

"A cumslut is only allowed to cum when given permission to release, isn't that so?"

She nodded, barely able to coordinate the movements of hands and body.

"A cumslut can only cum when she has her cumslut collar on too."

Her eyes widened at the implications, and the realization surged through her, she wimpered.

"The cumslut is ready?"

Her mouth open she let out a moan, knowing that to speak would end these sensations, she nodded, knowing that she was right on the brink, and couldn't stop if she wanted to.

"Well then," he said and placed his finger on her third eye,"the cumslut may release...now!"

Her eyes rolled back and her hips bucked forward and her ministrations tipped her over into a wave of a powerful orgasm that lingered, longer than before. She moaned long and loud and then tried to get control of her breathing. Her eyes closed as she tried to get some semblance of coordination back.

He smiled. "Good girl."

He handed her a glass of juice.

"Drink this cumslut," he said.

She took the glass, looked at him then drank. Sipping then realising how thirsty she was she drank it in a few gulps. He took her hand and helped her to stand and she was a little wobbly on her feet for a few seconds. He guided her to the chair and helped her sit.

"Close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing. Count in for seven and out for seven and focus on the sensations you feel. Store them in your memory."

He moved away and got another glass of juice for her and a chocolate bar. Her breathing settled quickly as she did as she was told. She could feel the wetness on her thighs as it cooled.

"That will be all for today girl. You've been a good girl."

He learnt over and unclipped the cumslut collar and put it in her handbag. He tucked her breasts back into her bra and blouse roughly. The girl rearranged them more comfortably.

"Write your thoughts and feelings down in your journal when you get home. Perhaps you might like to talk about them next time we catch up. Is there anything you would like to say now?"

The girl thought and then said; "I have only one thing, I would like to thank you Sir for allowing this girl to serve."

He nodded; rubbed his chin and said, "good girl."

She gave a half smile and looked down.

"It's time for you to go now girl."

He took her hand, led her to the door and gave her a warm kiss on the cheek. Gave her butt a squeeze and opened the door showing her out.

She walked to the lift, and he waited until she had entered and gone before returning to his room and closing the door. Walking back in, he saw her panties on the floor and picked them up.

Alex_Hore
Alex_Hore
8 Followers