At the Movie Theatre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicky1000
kicky1000
856 Followers

"Did you like that? Did baby like daddy's big dick?" he asked, in a sneering kind of way.

"It was okay," I answered. I really didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing how much I loved it. That this was the best thing that had ever happened to me in my whole life.

"Get dressed," He said crisply. I began to put on my clothes, and he put on his. He was just about to open the back doors of the truck and put me out, when I reached into my pocket and dug out a small pencil and a piece of paper. I quickly scrawled something and tried to hand him the slip of paper.

"What's this?" he asked, not taking it from me.

"My name and phone number."

"What for? " he asked.

"Next time you're back in town, you can call me."

"Why would I want to call you?"

"Well, in case you need somebody to fuck," I answered humbly.

"Boy. If I need somebody to fuck, all I have to do is go to the movies." And with that he opened the back of the truck and got me out into the parking lot. He jumped down himself and closed the back, walked to the cab, opened the door, hopped up and drove off as I stood alone in the lot looking longingly after him. I wondered if I should buy another ticket for the movies in the hopes that another hot trucker might come along and press his hard leg firmly against mine.

kicky1000
kicky1000
856 Followers
12