At The Movies

Story Info
Divorced lawyer & co-counsel do lunch, a movie, each other.
2.6k words
4.14
17.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to JonB1969 for editing this story. It is sooo better because of him.

*****

My Panamanian lover was in town again. And this afternoon he wanted to go to the movies. Not a bad idea for Miami in July, and it would take me out of the office for the afternoon too. The partner I worked for was being unpleasant, probably because I told him I wasn't going to fuck or suck him anymore. He had enough fuck buddies and didn't need me.

Afternoon matinees were the best, as far as I am concerned. I could enjoy a leisurely lunch with my courtly gentleman lover. And then spend some quality time with him and his long, uncut cock, buzzed, in a darkened empty room in public. Yes, in public. No, not a porn theater.

I love matinee movie sex. Actually, I love sex, but especially public sex, and I love movies. Cuban, 5'4" and about 125, I have been told that my dark brown hair and coal-black eyes radiate seductiveness. Of course, all the men who said that just wanted to fuck me.

My full, pouting C-cup breasts were extremely sensitive, especially around the dark areolae. Again, I've been told my ass is perfectly heart-shaped, and my pussy is magnificent. I always keep it waxed and I'm almost always wet, with beautiful, full, suckable lips as dark as my areolae.

As we often did when he was in town, we left my law offices for a late lunch, not intending to come back. Richie actually left ahead of me, as he had someone to meet a little earlier that morning.

I wore high heels but no hose. My skirt and jacket were well-tailored, and molded to the curves of my body. I learned the value of good tailoring from my ex-husband. My sheer silk blouse made it clear to anyone who looked that I was wearing an expensive and very lacy underwire bra - one with sheer matching panties. Richie bought them for me at Bal Harbour one weekend after a marathon of several hours of non-stop fucking. It was a gift for showing him that there was a limit to the amount of cum he could make in a day.

The cool air blowing through the window of my Lexus taunted my nipples, making them jut out against the lace and silk. If you looked closely you could almost make out the areolae underneath. Not quite the size of silver dollars, they were large and the nipples, when erect, are the size of pencil erasers. I drove to our favorite lunch spot, Morton's, and Richie tipped the valet to keep the car close for our departure.

"Mi amor," I said to my lover, Richie, who was already seated at our favorite table, out of the way in the back of the restaurant, where we often played with each other. I even went down on him at this very table one night after dinner.

"Hola, putica. Let me see that fine culazo of yours", he responded. I blushed.

Twirling around slowly, I locked eyes with the Panamanian attorney and then I sat down next to him. With my right hand my reached for my martini, which he had already ordered. With my left, I felt for his cock, discreetly, under the tablecloth, running my fingers gently up and down the shaft, feeling it twitch reflexively and grow rapidly with the attention, even through his pants and his underwear.

"I see you've been expecting me. Didn't get laid before lunch with another woman, did you?" I queried him. We toasted and I could tell it would be a good afternoon at the movies.

After a few martinis and some steak, Richie ordered an after-meal glass of wine for us both, and the check. I stroked his cock languidly, squeezing the head with just the right amount of pressure. When I knew I had milked the head sufficiently, I slowly unfastened his belt buckle.

With practiced dexterity, I released the fastener on the trousers and the inner button as well, pushing the fabric aside to reveal an angry cock covered in tight-fitting briefs. Opening my hand I moved up the shaft and slid my thumb and index finger under the elastic, pulling the briefs down to expose the shaft. Next, I grasped his cock and worked the foreskin back and forth of the reddish-purple head, accumulating precum at the top.

Again, I locked eyes with him. "I'm ready for some dessert. Something off the menu. Something fresh, and sweet."

"Mi gruesa pinga, puta." was all he could say.

When I could tell that he could take no more, I slid my fingernail along the slit of his cockhead, collecting precum. As I often would do at finer dining establishments, and without concern for any of the other restaurant guests or staff, I slowly raised my finger, covered in his clear, sticky juice, to my lips and then slowly and sensuously sucked it clean.

"Ay, mami! Tu eres mi putica cubana. Tienes mas hambre? Quieres pinga?" he whispered to me, wanting to bury his cock in my mouth to the hilt and choke me with his semen. Well, he couldn't really choke me. He just couldn't produce enough semen, not like my boss David or my ex. Still, I did enjoy swallowing his cum.

I smiled sweetly at him and unbuttoned another button on my blouse, exposing my breasts. When he was ready we walked out to the valet stand.

Pushing out my chest to better expose my breasts, I handed the valet guy my ticket and a five-dollar bill, holding them at breast level. I wanted the young man to notice my breasts and the hard, pencil-eraser-sized nipples. I loved flirting openly with other men in front of Richie because it increased his ardor when I finally surrendered to him. For his part, he enjoyed showing of his piece of ass to other men.

If the ride to the restaurant was uneventful, the drive to Bal Harbour and the theater was not. Richie drove, as much for gentlemanly reasons as for the hope of blow job on the way to the cinema. Not waiting for the highway, I leaned over and began caressing his cock through the fabric again, taking care to loosen the belt first to give his cock room to expand. I also hiked up my skirt so that I had more maneuverability in my seat and so that he could see more of my smooth, olive-skinned thighs. In no time, the head of his cock was engorged and slick with pre-cum.

Just as I unfastened my seat belt so that I could go down on him, my smartphone rang. It was my boss, the partner, and Richie could tell.

Richie suspected that the partner and I were fucking, but I had denied it at the time. Later he told me that he could tell by the way we interacted, and the looks that the boss gave me, that he has had me as well.

Richie motioned to me to hike up my skirt farther. After silently protesting, I gave in and pulled my skirt up all the way over my large, round ass, giving him an unobstructed view of my panties. With his left hand on the steering wheel, he ran his right hand over the sheer fabric and gently brushed my inner thighs. I knew better than to resist and parted my thighs, giving him unobstructed access to my pussy. Then, he reached up and unbuttoned the last two buttons of my silk blouse. Slipping his hand into my blouse and under my bra, he began kneading my nipples until they were hard. At the first stop light, he leaned into me and sucked my left nipple as I was listening to my boss, causing me to inhale sharply.

"Did you say something?" asks my boss, the partner.

"No, just thinking about the weekend." I say in response.

"Any plans?" my boss inquired. Richie pulled back from my nipple, but his hand was running up my inner thigh again, in the direction of my pussy. I opened my legs further.

"No. Not at all actually."

My unsuspecting boss doesn't know that our client and co-counsel has slipped his fingers under the elastic band of my panties and is finger fucking me as I am talking on the phone with him. Seeing an opportunity, my boss says, "I'd love to have you come over for the weekend. Anytime. I miss your lips on my cock. And that shower we took the last time you were here was really hot."

I had to admit it was. The last time we had sex was at his apartment when he fucked me from behind, standing up in the shower, with his horse cock. It was one of the few times he bothered to make me cum before getting off himself. Actually, it was the second time that day he fucked me. The first time was all about him. When he joined me in the shower, he made up for his selfishness - but that's a story for another time.

"What do you mean?" I ask coyly.

Meanwhile, Richie is massaging my pussy lips from the outside of the panties, gently at first, but with increasing intensity, until my juice was pouring out, soaking my panties completely and pooling around my ass.

"I mean that I want to fuck you silly like the little slut you are and make you beg me to give more. That's what I mean. Does it sound good to you?" says David, my boss, the parter.

With one hand on my cell phone I used the other to guide Richie's hand along the inner and outer lips as I closed my eyes and sunk back into the passenger seat. Richie pulled my panties aside and has deftly worked two fingers in my cunt while working my clit with his thumb. I couldn't take any more and I let out a long, soft moan.

"What?" says the partner.

"No, nothing, I'm just a little tired, that's all. Let me call you back later." "Not like he hasn't fucked me while I was on the phone with my ex", I thought to myself.

Richie pulled back at my last moan. Now he is working his way up my slit, my lips splayed open, and upon finding the inflamed clitoris, he began vigorously rubbing it, his rhythm working methodically on me to make me explode while I am on the phone. Oh, I know what he is doing, and I don't want the boss knowing, but once my pussy is engaged I can't stop, and I certainly don't care about any passersby on the freeway who might look into my car.

Right as David finishes up and says goodbye, I cum hard, hoarsely whispering back to him, "talk to you later" before collapsing in the passenger seat of my car. Fortunately, we aren't far from the theater.

Still tipsy from the vodka martinis, and a little sluggish from the red meat at Morton's, my ass swayed to and fro in front of Richie as we climbed the stairs to the back of the movie theater. Glancing back at him, I could see that his cock went rigid at the sight of my ass straining against the wool fabric of my skirt. I couldn't wait for the movie previews.

The movie we came to "watch" had been out for several weeks. We'd actually seen it when it first came out. There was no one, I mean no one, else in the theater. Without waiting for me, Richie placed his windbreaker on the seat and then unbuckled his belt and pulled his trousers down so that his cock was free. He pulled his shirt up too, so that any bodily fluids would not get on his custom-made shirt.

Seated next to him, I looked around one last time, and then went to work on his shaft. Pulling back the foreskin with my hand, I gently tongued the tip of his cock a bit before standing up, hiking up my skirt and dropping between his legs. His pants now down, I could my tongue from the bottom of his balls all the way to the tip of his cock. Gently holding the shaft in one hand and kissed, I sucked and licked his thick balls and stout shaft before engulfing his cock in my mouth.

My ministrations had their effect. Richie was thrashing about in his seat, moaning and groaning as held onto his dick with my mouth and both hands. I wondered if the projectionist in the room behind us could hear or see us.

Richie looped a handful of my hair around his hand and pulled my head off of his cock. "Now, whore. I'm going to fuck you now."

"Si, amor. Como tu quieres, mi querido."

"Get up, whore. And take off your panties. I want to sniff them and see if you've been fucking anyone else today."

"No, Richie. I would tell you, just as you wish."

My skirt already up to my waist, I pulled my expensive panties over my ample ass and slid them down my legs. They fell to the floor. I stepped out my panties with my right heel. With the left, I raise my leg up, steadying myself on his shoulder and I remove the panties from my pump. I hand Richie my panties and he presses them to his face. Satisfied, he grabs me by the waist and spins me around. I know what to do.

Slowly, my legs spread wide so that his legs are between them; I squat down until my ass makes contact with his cock. Holding the 8" prick in his hand he guides it silently to my dripping pussy and rubs the exposed head back and forth along the slit before entering me. I am bent over in front of him, holding onto the row in front of us. Upon feeling the tip enter my cunt, I slide down the length of his shaft and until I hit bottom.

I am in control here and I will decide how fast to go. Richie, for his part, is the willing cocksman. He's along for the ride and I'm going to ride him. Slowly up and down, back and forth. Sometimes side to side. His prick is hitting every bit of my vagina. I have to be careful because I am so wet that he slides out easily. As soon as my pussy has accommodated his length, even though I can feel him against my cervix, I stay down as low as I can on his cock. I feel split in two, and my clit can better rub against his shaft this way.

Hearing him moaning again, I pick up the pace. He starts bucking me, up and down, wanting more and more of my pussy. I oblige him, by grinding down on his cock, moaning at how full I feel.

"Amor, now! Put a finger in my ass now!" I whisper loudly over my shoulder.

"Si, putica. Como no!" He replies, his middle finger already lubricated with my pussy juice, he fingers my ass, playing with it.

"Oh, God!" I shouted as I came, as he pumped a stream of his jism into my pussy.

I collapsed down on him, my pussy juice having soaked the bottom of my legs, the tops of his legs, and his crotch. Hot and sticky, I paused, steadying myself on the seat back before lifting myself up off of his fully engorged cock. Opening my eyes, I see that the theater has remained empty. Gently, I rock up and off of the tip and collect my panties from Richie, and then wipe my pussy and inner thighs with napkins I got earlier from the concession stand. The credits haven't run yet, but I'm already thinking about licking his cock clean on the drive back to my condo.