At the Movies - XXX Rated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers

Sally screamed. Not in pain, in pleasure. "Oh yes! .... YES! ... Do it to me ... do it!"

The other guy with Sally vaulted over the back of the seat next to her like a victorious tennis player who had just won the big match. Then he stood in front of her and offered his stiff cock to her -- Sally gobbled it up greedily and sucked him like a fanatic while she got pounded from behind by the other stranger.

As I watched the hot scene next to me I felt the tension building inside me. There was a tightness in my belly - an exquisite heat in my loins - and I knew I was close. Within seconds I was over the top.

"Arrrrrrrrgh! ... Oh gawd! ... Don't stop .. fuck meeeeeee haaaaarder!" I cried. As my body spasmed, I felt the walls of my pussy clinch the guy's hard cock and I slammed down on him one last time and leaned back against him, spent. His hands reached around me and he started squeezing my breasts. Someone else's hand was placed on the side of my head and the nameless hand pulled my head around. Before I knew it, the head of someone's dick was between my lips. I didn't care. I sucked it and felt it push fully into my mouth.

The guy beneath me was still inside me and he started to undulate his hips causing me to respond in kind. I knew I was going to climax again if he kept up that wonderful thrusting for very long.

Then I felt hot fluid against the back of my throat and I tasted the salty bitter-sweet flavor of cum filling my mouth. I almost gagged, but managed not to. The guy pulled his spent cock out of my mouth and a long string of cum dripped onto my exposed breast. No sooner had the guy withdrawn his dick than another stiff piece of meat was pumping between my lips. But I didn't care; I was coming again. I think I screamed - I'm not sure -- but if I did, it was stifled by the cock fucking my mouth.

When I regained some semblance of control I watched Sally out of the corner of my eye and heard her get off as her guy groaned loudly and lunged one final time into her. Before Sally could recover from her own climax, the first guy's dick was replaced by a new one which started pumping furiously into Sally's pussy. I saw cum running down Sally's inner thighs just as I felt another hot load of cum fill my mouth. I swallowed -- I had no choice. The dick that just unloaded his spunk down my throat pulled out and someone else pulled my head around the other way -- back toward Jenny's side.

Another cock immediately filled my mouth. I was in a stupor of delight and did not resist. The guy underneath me was still fucking me -- he apparently had not cum again, having unloaded in Sally's mouth only a few minutes before. And being obviously older, he probably wouldn't cum again for a couple hours. But he was still hard and he was still fucking me and I still loved every luscious thrust and all the delightfully wicked sensations his old, but hard cock, was providing me with.

As some new guy fucked my mouth I was able to see past his cock and noted that Jenny had not been idle while Sally and I were otherwise occupied. She still had on her tank top but her jeans and panties had disappeared. Jenny was jackknifed over the back of the seat in front of our row of seats. She was impaled by a massive black dick and I saw the seats on both sides of her rock back and forth as the big black bouncer's muscular hips slammed into her over and over. It looked as if the theater seats might be ripped from their concrete moorings by the force of his thrusting.

"You like that you little slut?" His deep voice boomed. "You want more of this big black dick in your sweet little white cunt? Huh?"

"Oh yes! YES! Fuck my white pussy ... give it to me baby ... harder!" Jenny cried out.

But then, the bouncer guy did just the opposite. He stopped and pulled out of Jenny with a very audible "pop."

"Yo ... bro ... get over here." The bouncer motioned to one of the black guys standing near the end of the row of seats stroking his, also impressive, black cock.

The guy stepped forward and the bouncer motioned for him to sit in the seat next to mine. Then he pulled Jenny up off the back of the seat over which her body had been draped while the bouncer had fucked her. He spit on his fingers then applied the spittle to Jenny's rear and it suddenly dawned on me what he was about to do.

Jenny seemed in somewhat of a daze as the bouncer manhandled her on top of his bro's stiff cock.

"Stick it in her ass, bro ..."

"Ah fuck!" Jenny gasped as the black brother's stiff dick popped into Jenny's puckered, and I might add, virgin, rear hole. After the initial shock and stretching she seemed to enjoy having him deep in her ass because she started bouncing gently up and down his shaft.

"Hold still slut." The bouncer commanded as he bent down and steadied himself by holding on to both arm rests of the theater seat. Then he quickly thrust his hips forward and impaled Jenny once again with his enormous hunk of black meat.

Jenny squealed as he penetrated her and she had, for the first time in her life, two big cocks fucking both her holes at the same time. She appeared to be in carnal heaven. She latched on to the bouncer's shoulders while he pounded her tight cunt and I could hear the sound of his balls slapping repeatedly against Jenny's bare ass checks. The other black guy beneath her pumped into her as best he could given he had the weight of both Jenny and the bouncer to contend with.

As I watched that erotic show going on next to me, another load of cum filled my mouth. I wasn't really sucking anymore; just letting the guy fuck my mouth as I continued to squirm on the dick still inside my pussy and watch Jenny get so gloriously fucked. Cum flowed out of my mouth and down my chin -- it dripped on both my breasts which were nearly covered with the sticky white stuff. Then I felt something else wet on my breasts and looked down to see Sally bent over and licking the white goop from my breasts while someone continued to fuck her from behind. I could not tell if it was the same guy or someone new. She licked up an especially large glob of cum; her eyes looked up at my face. Then she rose slowly and kissed me; her cum covered tongue was in my mouth and she was sharing the salty juices of several different guys, with me. Her kiss did not stop with sharing cum, though, it went on and on and became as passionate as any kiss I had ever experienced with a guy -- our tongues intertwined and darted in and out of each other's mouths.

Finally, the guy fucking Sally withdrew and pulled her away from me. He shoved her down on the seat to my left so he could stick his cock in her mouth while he shot a big load down her throat.

I had no time to think much about what might be classified as my first lesbian experience. The guy I had been sitting on pushed me up and over the seatback in front of me and started banging me furiously. This fresh assault pushed me over the edge once again and I screeched and moaned as I felt his hot seed shoot inside me. With his final thrust, he buried his cock as deep inside me as he could and just hung on to my hips and shuddered.

As my guy finished squirting the last of his load inside me, I saw Jenny was still getting pounded by her two black guys and I could tell she was cumming again. The bouncer guy saw me starring at them and, as the old guy withdrew his semi flaccid cock from me, the bouncer got a big grin on his face.

"You want some of this, slut?" He smiled at me, but it was a wicked grin. I don't think I realized he was talking to me until he pulled Jenny up off his black "bro's" dick. He shoved her towards a group of guys standing at the end of the row who had been watching Jenny get fucked. It seemed that almost all of the audience in the theater was gathered around watching us and not the screen.

The bouncer grabbed me by the arm and gave me the same "prep" he gave Jenny -- spit from his fingers applied my asshole. But I felt him insert a finger up my ass and slide it back and forth to lubricate my tender rosebud a bit. Then he took me by the shoulders and guided me over the other guy's long stiff cock just like he'd done with Jenny. I felt a cock, larger than any I had ever known, push against my puckered opening and I did my best to relax the necessary muscles to accept his huge member, but it still hurt when it suddenly burst through into my nether tunnel. I tried not to move; I just let my body get used to the abrupt intrusion.

"Spread you legs, white girl." The bouncer said as he roughly pushed my thighs apart.

Before I had time to consider what was happening, my body suddenly felt like it was being split apart as his monster cock slammed deep into to pussy. There was pain; but there were also the most exquisite sensations I'd ever experienced. I could feel the guy under me filling me completely and the bouncer was starting to stroke my insides with his massive black tool. I clung desperately to the bouncer as the pace of him jamming his meat into me, increased. I bit his earlobe and yelled into his ear.

"Fuck me you big black mother ... fuck me forever ... don't stop fucking me ... PLEASE!"

My body shuddered ... quivered ... convulsed. My whole being throbbed with the ecstasy of being so completely filled by two huge cocks; I never wanted those feelings to stop.

"Oh gawd ... oh gawd ... oh gaaaaaaaawd!" I screamed.

The bouncer let out a mighty groan and I actually felt pressure inside from each spurt of his hot cum as he unloaded into my burning pussy.

"Ahhhh ... that was gooooood baby." He said.

From behind and underneath me I heard the other black guy mumble he was about to cum too. The bouncer guy pulled me up and turned me around to face the brother.

"Suck that cum out o' ma bro's cock, you slut." And he pushed me forward and forced my head over the other big cock as it started to erupt. The first spurt splattered all over my face but I got him in my mouth in time to swallow all the rest. I had never tasted black cum before and concluded it tasted pretty much the same as white cum; though every guy has a somewhat different taste.

I was kneeling in front of the other "bro" wiping his cum from my face and licking my fingers when the bouncer handed me a flask.

"A chaser." Was all he said. I took a big swig and the warm liquid burned my throat but it was nectar to me right then. I took another big swallow and he grabbed the flask away from me.

"Hey slut, leave some for me."

I felt the liquor warming my belly and my head was starting to swim just a bit. I wondered what was happening with Sally and Jenny so I looked over to where Sally had been and saw that she too was being double fucked and loving every second of it; though she also had a cock in her mouth that she was sucking greedily as the other two fucked her like crazy. Then I heard Jenny shouting from the other side.

"Yeah! Yeah you fucker ... give it to me ... give it to me baby ... fuck me HARD!"

When I turned, I saw her in the aisle astride a third black guy. She was totally naked, someone having relieved her of her top and bra. Hands were all over her and two cocks were taking turns in her mouth as her hips slammed into the guy underneath her over and over. It occurred to me the black guy wasn't giving it to her as much as she was giving it to him. As I watched I saw his cum squirting out of Jenny's pussy but she didn't let up until she'd had another climax of her own.

What happened next remains pretty much a blur to me. I remember having a few more hits of the flask and I know I had more guys fuck me; but just how many remains a mystery. I also seem to remember Sally's face buried between my legs at one point as she was licking up a steady stream of cum that was flowing out of my pussy. She was, of course, being continually fucked from behind as she licked me. I also remember seeing a couple other girls getting fucked and sucking -- they looked older ... maybe in their thirties. I don't know where they came from, but the movie theater had turned in to one big wild ass orgy. How many guys fucked me on my birthday? A dozen? More? I don't know, but Jenny was right ... it was a birthday I'll never forget.

Hours later we all somehow managed to recover most of our cloths, though none of us ever found our panties. As we staggered out onto the sidewalk in front of the adult theater; we must have been a real sight. Jenny had a big wet spot on the crouch of her jeans that made it look as if she'd pee'd her pants. But Sally and I knew it was cum leaking from her pussy. As we walked back to campus, every half block, or so -- especially under street lights where anyone could see us clearly -- Sally and I would have to stop since we both wore very short skirts and we'd wipe the cum from our inner thighs as it ran continually from us both for hours. We licked our fingers, or we offered some of the cum to Jenny for her to lick, and that way, we all savored the last remnants of our wild night out.

When Jenny and Sally and I got back to the sorority house, sometime before the sun came up, we all crashed in my room. Jenny flopped on the couch and Sally ended up snuggling up to me on my bed. She kissed me again like she had in the theater and, even as sexually spent as I was, her kisses still aroused me and I knew then that I was bi.

She pulled me up off the bed and into the adjoining shower where she soaped me up all over and very sensually washed my entire body; paying special attention to cleaning both my well fucked holes. I returned the favor and washed her all over and we kissed passionately and rubbed each other's pussies and let the hot steaming water wash all over us; washing away all the grim of our nasty evening at the movies.

Jenny surprised us by stepping into the shower from around the end of shower curtain.

"And just what are you two up to in here ... huh?"

So we showed her. We both washed her and gave the same special attention to her pussy and asshole as we'd given each other. Sally and I took turns kissing Jenny deeply and passionately until the hot water started to turn cold.

We dried each other and returned to my bed where we all collapsed naked on the mattress with our arms and legs entwined and we slept.

When I awoke sometime well past noon it was to Sally gently licking my clit while her fingers were buried deep inside Jenny's wet pussy.

We spent the rest of that day exploring our newly discovered special feelings for each other.

That evening, over dinner at a nearby burger joint slash pub, we compared notes as to what went on the night before. As we giggled and laughed and reminisced at what sluts we all demonstrated ourselves to be, Jenny asked the question we probably all had on our minds.

"So ... when are we going to the movies again?"

joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers
12