At the Office

Story Info
CD gets caught at the office.
1.4k words
4.41
116.8k
32
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dani_boi
dani_boi
164 Followers

I was heading to a club and got my 5'7" 140 lbs skinny sexy body all dolled up. I love to dress up and look like a hot woman since I have to spend my week as a boring man. I do compensate by having my ears, nipples, belly and tongue pierced. Ok it's more like I dress like a slut. I had on black thigh high stockings under my black leather thigh high boots with 4" heels. A super short and tight blue leather dress, it is so cute with thin shoulder straps and it hugs my body perfectly. I go out without padding any tits because I love my nipples rubbed. Under my sexy leather dress was an open cup black corset with garter straps and black boy shorts. I always feel so sexy in corsets because they trim my waist down to an hourglass. This one allows my nipple rings to be exposed. It's so hot! Tonight I had on my red bob wig and some heavy sexy make up. I added some accessories like big silver hoop earrings, silver hoop bracelets, silver rings to accent my painted nails and topped it with a sexy black choker.

I was all set with my purse packed with my goodies for the night, some lube and condoms along with my touch up make up. I was going to a local alternative club that ranged from gay and lesbian to CD's and Transvestites. First however I had to stop at my office. It was very late on Saturday night and I knew no one would be there. I pulled in the parking lot and it was dark inside. I grabbed my key card and walked up. The click of my heels on the pavement was intoxicating and made me feel extra sexy. As I approached the large glass building I looked at my reflection as I strutted up. It turned me on to see the sexy woman walking up, and it was me. I swiped my card and walked down the hall to my office and swiped again to get in. I went to my desk to retrieve the items I needed when I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I froze as my back was to the door.

"Can I help you?"

I slowly turned and saw Tim the guy in the office next to me staring at me. I didn't say anything, what could I say? Tim is a good-looking guy in his late thirties. He was over six foot and had a nice athletic body. He is married and has been at the office about five years longer than me. I was pretty new and only 27.

"This is a private office and I'd like to know what the f..."

His words trailed off. Oh shit he recognized me.

"Evan?" "What the fuck are you doing man?"

I tried to give some lame excuse of doing this on a dare but he didn't buy it. Tim slowly walked up to me and pushed me against the wall. What was he doing, my mind raced!

"This is a very interesting situation, isn't it?" "The question is how are you going to handle it?"

As he spoke his hands roamed up my sides touching my dress and to my chest. I was becoming very hot as he spoke and touched me.

"Are you going to be a good girl and play along, or are you going to make this difficult and make me take what I want?"

I was definitely not resisting this one as my hands lifted and I found his cock, which was very hard at this point.

"Good girl, so what does my slut like to be called?"

"Katie" I replied.

Tim then planted his lips to mine and shoved his tongue roughly into my mouth. This lit a fire of passion in me and I knew I had to have this man in every way. Our kiss broke and I slid down his body and began to undo his pants, pulling them down and exposing his beautiful cock. It stood straight out pointing at me. I was on my knees in my office, my leather dress sliding up exposing my stocking tops and garters, ready to suck the cock of a co-worker. I took hold of his steel rod and wrapped my painted nailed fingers around it. It was so hot with veins running through it and was totally engorged. I licked my lips and pressed my mouth to it allowing it to slid in and penetrate me. Tim let out a moan as it slid over my tongue to the back of my throat. I was getting excited and letting out sexy little moans. I held my lips tight and pulled it back out slowly and then pushed it back in once again.

As I sucked his cock I looked up at him with sexy eyes. I knew he was enjoying himself as I worked his cock hard. I pulled it out completely and ran my tongue around his head and down the shaft. I then put my mouth on his balls and began to suck and lick on them as I jacked his dick. I was a total slut and loved the feeling it was giving me. My tongue ran up his shaft yet again and put him back in my mouth bobbing up and down. Saliva mixed with his delicious pre-cum dripped from my lips. When this happened I would pull him out and stroke as I licked my lips in a sexy way looking into his eyes.

"Do you want to fuck my tight hole Tim?"

He nodded and I went back to sucking him hard for a couple of more minutes. I pulled him from my lips causing it to make a pop sound. I grabbed the zipper of my dress pulled it down, letting my dress fall to the floor. Tim's eyes widened as he looked at my corseted body, my nipples hard and exposed. I then took my panties off letting my little girl cock spring free. Tim's eyes were glued to me as I walked to my desk and I retrieved my lube. I put some on my hands and began to rub it into my little hole. I motioned for Tim to come over and like a good boy he did. I knew I was in total control now. I grabbed his cock and rubbed the lube all over it. My ass was good and ready to receive him.

I bent over my desk and told him to go slow at first. He was a good lover and did just as he was told. Tim put his cock head to my boy pussy and pushed in till my ass gave way. Once the head popped in he stopped and waited for further instructions. I grabbed the desk and nodded as I moaned giving him the go ahead to have me. Tim grabbed my hips and began to push into me. Holy shit his dick was perfect. All those veins made for a wonderful feeling inside of me. He held my hips and began sliding his cock in and out of me. We both moaned in pleasure as he fucked me. The tempo increased, I could not take it any more and began to rub my girl cock. I wanted to cum and I was going to cum quickly. As Tim held my hips and fucked me my orgasm built. Suddenly as he was fucking me I could hold out no more and I began to shoot hot cum all over the side of my desk. My ass squeezed tight like a vise on Tim's cock. I felt him tense also as he pushed in one last time and blew a huge hot load into me. He just held me tight with his dick buried deep inside of me. I finally stopped shooting as Tim groaned and squeezed his last drops into me. Exhausted he let out a huge sigh.

"Oh my FUCKING god that was hot!" Tim smiled as I spoke in between moans.

"It was baby" Tim replied, "but I have to go."

As he spoke Tim pulled his cock out of me and pulled his pants up. Before I could say anything he was out the door as I was still bent over my desk with cum dripping from my well-fucked ass. I thought about what had happened and what events may come before getting dressed to head to the club.

dani_boi
dani_boi
164 Followers