At the Office

Story Info
You give the temporary secretary a bonus.
1.3k words
3.95
40.6k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dv8tmind
dv8tmind
25 Followers

Sitting behind your desk in a leather padded chair. Desk is made of glass with a flat panel computer screen on one corner and papers spread out. Bookcase behind you, dark paneling on three walls. Oak colored door. One wall is glass with a view of the city. It has been a tense and frustrating day.

You are daydreaming, looking out the window. Playing with your computer keys. In walks the temporary secretary. Your regular secretary is on her honeymoon. 5'4", blonde hair to her shoulders, deep blue eyes, gray woolen skirt halfway up her thighs, tight, nylons, high heels and a light blue silk blouse. Unbuttoned just enough so when I leans over you, can see the yellow laced bra. Which I noticed you have been admiring all week.

'Sir, the rest of the papers you requested. ' As I walk into the office and place them on his desk. 'If there is nothing else, I'm taking off.'

'And what exactly will you be taking off?'

'Excuse me?'

'You heard me.' As you get up and move from behind your desk.

I step forward. 'Actually I have been wanting to take your shirt off all week. If I have been teasing you, you have been doing the same to me.'

'Really?! Then what will we do.'

I walk back to the door, moving my hips a little slower, closing the door. I turn around, 'I wouldn't want any interruptions.' As the lock snaps. I start walking back to you as I un-button my blouse.

You gape, not expecting this, but then relishing what you want to do to me.

As we meet in the middle of the office. You finish removing my blouse, running a finger lightly over my breast. I intake a quick breath and shudder ever so slightly. You turn me to face the window, as the sun sets; reaching over my shoulder you put a hand into my bra, caressing my tit. My breath increases as my heart starts pounding. I reach behind me and lean into you, grasping your cock as it grows in your pants.

You begin to kiss my neck and shoulder, dropping both bra straps down as you push me forward and unhook my bra. Letting my 40 D's spill into your hands.

Brushing your thumbs across my nipples, I lean further into you, as I start to take off my shoes.

'No, leave your shoes on.' He whispers into my ear.

I moan as I replace my shoe. You step back, dropping your hands down to my ass and grabbing both cheeks firmly. You slowly raise my skirt. You gasp, when you realize I am not wearing underwear.

'Have you been like this all week?'

'Yes. I was hoping you would notice my arousal coming from my pussy, it's been wet all week.' As I turn around into you cupping my hand behind your head to kiss me. Letting my tongue explore your mouth as your tongue meets mine. I lean into you moaning, getting wetter.

You reach behind, me cupping my ass and pulling it towards your hardening cock. I start unbuttoning your shirt. As my hands explore your chest, lightly running across your nipples, watching you breath heavier as I take a nipple to my mouth, to play with it.

You break from me, breathing as heavy as I. I start to unzip my skirt.' No, please leave this on also.' I just smile as I reach out to undo your pants. First the belt-buckle, slowly, then your button and slowly unzip you. Pushing both pants and underwear, down your ass and to the floor. I kneel down as I help you step from your shoes and pants.

'Oh my....it's so hard, it must be painful.' As I look up, you look down as I take your throbbing cock into my mouth. You stagger back a half step as I engulf your cock into my warm moist mouth. Allowing my tongue to sweep over it, slowly, seductively, sucking as I reach for your balls.

You grab my hand, pulling me up to stand up against you, pulling me against your chest and cock. Tucking my ass so my pussy feels your hard on. Placing your hand onto my back you lean towards me, stroking your tongue down my throat to my tits. Taking a nipple into your mouth, I gasp, as your bite and pull on one then the other again.

I continue to moan. Reaching with your other hand you tease my clit. Moaning into me as you feel how wet I really am. I spread my legs to allow you further access as you probe and stroke.

Suddenly you stand up bringing me with you. You step back and look at me as I look at you seeing the feral desire in each other's faces.

'Now!' You growl. You step forward to the desk and scatter papers to the floor. Grabbing a tit you pull me to the desk. But instead of leaning me back, you turn me, bending me over as the cold glass hits my front, pushing my shirt up, you reach from behind and rub my pussy with your cock. Back and forth, faster, faster.

Entwining your fingers into my hair, pulling my head back.

'Cum baby. I want to hear you scream.' Faster, faster you rub my clit and pussy as my cum builds.

'I want to be in you when you cum, tell me baby, tell me when.'

My cum builds stronger, I try to hold back, suddenly I feel it releasing in a wave through my body.

'Yes, yes, NOW.' I scream.

One final thrust you find my hole and slam into me as I cum. My pussy clenches and convulses as you start to pound me. I arch my back and move my hips to meet each thrust, deeper, deeper into my pussy. You keep moving, moaning with the feel of my tight, dripping, hot pussy. You want to cum, but you can't. It feels too good.

I build for another cum, from your slow, deep thrusting, pulling out to your tip, then pounding in deep again. Each time you pull out you can feel my juices on your balls. You slap my ass, lean forward, pulling my head further back.

'You are not screaming.' You growl. 'I need to hear your scream.'

'You first.' I reply.

You speed up the rhythm you lay your chest on my back, biting my shoulder, you reach to the front and find my clit. Pinching it. Releasing my hair you grab my hips to pound me harder.

'Ahhhhhhh, yes, fuck me, please fuck me hard.' As I cum you stand back up and slap my ass again. Pounding, slamming deep into my pussy.

'MMMMMM, I need to cum baby, help me cum now. ' I push back with all my strength. Making you come out. I turn, sit on the desk and grab you by the shirt, pulling you into my mouth, guiding your cock into me at the same time. I lay back as you pull my hips to the end of the glass. Going deep into me, sucking my tits, moving faster, building momentum.

'Ohhhhh, I can feel you getting bigger, harder baby, harder.' As I meet each thrust I cum, letting my muscles pull your cock further into me, feeling you cum. Letting my pussy milk all of you out.

As you still keep cumming I push you off of me. You stumble backwards with a surprised look on your face, falling to the ground. I fall to the ground with you, taking your pulsing cock into my mouth and taking all your cum, milking you dry. You start to squirm.

'Okay, stop I'm sensitive!' I just clamp harder sucking you harder, to feel you spill over the edge.

Finally I hear your scream. As I slowly release your cock, one last final hard suck. You lay back panting. I straddle the top of you rubbing my pussy along your twitching cock. Then slipping it back into my pussy.

dv8tmind
dv8tmind
25 Followers