At The Playground

Story Info
A drunk 18-year-old gets a surprise on the playground.
1.1k words
3.28
98.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sasha8649
sasha8649
11 Followers

Walking down a side street on your way home, you pass a school playground. On the swings is a very attractive girl, no more than nineteen She is taller, about 5'9" and athletic. Her legs, coming out of a pair of cutoff shorts, verify that she's a runner. She looks distraught and you can hear her crying from a distance.

You notice that half empty wine bottle at her feet and seriously contemplate offering her help getting home; she's quite drunk. You think to yourself Really? After a half bottle of wine? Hm... and start to imagine all the things you could easily do to a lightweight stranger on a swing set or in the shadows of the multiple surfaces around the park.

She barely acknowledges your presence as you sit down beside her.

"Rough night?" you ask.

"Whatever." she responds.

A little rude for someone who should probably be running for home about now. If only she could see your thoughts.

"Aren't the street lights on? Shouldn't you be running home to mommy?"

"What do you want, asshole?" Oh. So it was gonna be like that.

You got up to leave, take five steps forward, and whirl around.

"You know what? You. That's what I want."

She just stares at you, dumbfounded, with a completely blank expression. And then suddenly starts giggling.

"Yeah ok, perv, like you could have this."

You walk straight up to her, grab her by her stupid blonde ponytail, and look her right in the eyes. "I can have whatever I fucking want."

That sobered her up a bit; but not enough. She's already pissed you off. You pull her to her feet and push her off of the swings to the ground, grinding her knees into the wood chips that layer the playground. Holding her hands behind her back, you have full control over her entire body.

You tell her "This can be easy, or this can be really REALLY difficult." and she looks back and attempts to spit at you. "Difficult, then."

You are getting hard in your jeans, and you are almost ready to show her what bitches get when they're...well...bitches. You reach down to unbutton your jeans and pull out your throbbing cock, then you unbutton her jeans and she attempts to bite your hand. Tightening your grasp on her hands in one of yours, you use the other to shimmy her pants off, and then cover her mouth entirely to muffle her screams as you jam your cock into her pussy from behind.

You slam into her while she screams against your hand. She's no amateur and her pussy swallows your member easily, wettening with every stroke. She is very obviously screaming "NO!" into the void of your hand where no one but you will hear. You fuck her pussy until it's raw, pulling up her shirt to cum directly on her back. She's in too much pain to move, and still woozy from the booze, so you push her down onto her back and straddle her face.

"Suck it, bitch. Until I'm hard again. Bite me, and you'll regret it."

She looks at you, obviously in defiance, and you realize she needs some assistance. You slap her square in the face leaving a red mark in the shape of your fingertips and she yells out.

"That fucking hurts!!"

"No, really? Suck it."

She licks the tip of your cock, and a little around the shaft You sigh. Why is this always so difficult?

"Come on you stupid cunt, I'm getting bored here." and she just looks at you.

"I don't...know... how to suck...it" Oh. Well that was an entirely different matter.

You grab the back of her head, shove your dick in her mouth and force her head back and forth.

"Like a Popsicle, baby, suck my fat cock until it's hard. It's real easy."

She tries to suck your cock and when you're satisfied enough you tell her

"Well... That will just have to do. Your mouth isn't nearly as nice as your cunt. There's just one hole I'm missing."

She looks at you, terrified as she realizes you want her ass.

"No. No fucking way. Fuck you!" she starts slapping at you, kicking and flailing on the ground.

What makes her think I'm going to stop now?

"That's exactly what I intend on doing. Stop fucking moving. It's going to hurt more if you fight back." But bitches never listen.

She is still kicking and writing in your arms so you slap her again in the face to catch her attention.

"Shut the fuck up bitch! And turn over for daddy. Come on, be a good little girl and turn over for me. Let me see that sweet little ass."

She turns over a little, but you have to push her the rest of the way. You slap her ass a few times watching her cheeks get red and spit onto her asshole.

"Ewww, what the hell?"

"I could be fucking you dry, shut the fuck up and take it."

You push your cock onto her asshole, stretching it a little and she screams.

"Bitch don't make me gag you."

"But it hurts already it hurts so fucking bad. I've never done this. Please please please please stop."

You just laugh at the idea, and shove your cock a half inch further. She screams again. You take off your shirt and roll it up.

"I told you. But you just can't fucking listen."

You put your shirt into her mouth and tie it at the back of her head and tell her to brace herself. That should hold. You shove your cock all the way into her ass and hear her screaming through the shirt. Her ass is bleeding and she's crying a thick stream of tears, pleading you with her eyes, but you don't care. Her ass is tight around your dick and you know she wasn't lying when she said this was her first time fucking in the ass. You fuck her hard, slamming into her over and over again holding her by the hips with one hand and slapping her dripping pussy with the other. She's still wet, but you know she's raw and hurting.

Finally she gives in and begins to moan against you. You slow your rhythm down some so you can focus on making her cum with your fingers. After all, you're still a gentleman; no woman fucks you without the pleasure of cumming. While she cums you feel your balls tighten and pull out of her ass. Turning her over you blow your load mixed with her blood right onto her face. She looks at you for a split second and then her head goes limp; she passed out from the pain.

You take your shirt back from her, walk over to where she was sitting, take her wine from the ground, and finish the bottle on your way home, hoping she's still there for your morning walk.

sasha8649
sasha8649
11 Followers