At the Poker Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, is my little pussy boy ready to attempt another pussy pounding?" Anne asked, intentionally taunting Darren.

"Bend over bitch." He said getting fiery.

Anne grabbed his chair and bent over the back, raising her bare pussy up at an angle that would allow the rest of us to have a great view. "Come get it, pussy boy."

Now the crowd was enjoying the show. "Get her man."

"Fuck that shit."

"Show that little bitch whose boss!"

"Oh, you boys think he can, huh?"

As Darren got into position and pushed his cock up to her pussy lips, Anne stared directly over at me. We made eye contact and I could tell from her face the exact moment Darren's cock entered her. She bit her bottom lip like a teeny-bopper, which she does when she tries to contain her excitement, and then mouthed the words "thank you" at me.

I mouthed back "I love you." and watched as the smile came over her face. Then Darren started trying to punish my mouthy little wife with his cock.

While Darren, physically, was largely unremarkable, when pissed off, he is apparently quite enthusiastic. As he accelerated his assault on my wife's pussy I saw her face lose focus as another orgasm built - I wondered where I would find a matching chair for my set if they broke this one. His thrusts had her feet off the ground and put her weight over the back of the chair. I saw her tense her stomach muscles, bracing herself, not wanting to take the chance of readjusting for comfort sake and lose the furious rhythm Darren had started. Finally it happened.

Darren groaned and we could all tell how many times he squirted cum deep in my wife from the final thrusts of his orgasm. She yelped loudly with each spurt. Feeling Darren cum inside her set off another mini orgasm. Darren practically collapsed as he pulled away from her. Anne gasped as his cock vacated her cunt.

"How's that taste, baby?" Darren said between ragged breaths.

"I'll find out in a minute. But first..."

She made her way over to Chris. "Chrissy... you don't mind sloppy seconds do you? I really want more cum inside of me." As she said this she reached down between his legs and started stroking his hard dick through his pants.

We could tell Chris was a little hesitant. Anne wasn't to be denied. "I promise I'll make it worth your while... and do a good job cleaning you up."

By now she had his cock out of his pants and was moving over top of him. My wife is stubborn and can be pretty persuasive when she wants something.

She was so wet, with both her own cum, as well as Darren's, she slid right down. It might have been gross, but judging from Chris' face, it must have felt pretty good.

"Pick me up and put me on the table," She commanded Chris, "That way it doesn't leak out."

Chris sat her on the edge of the table and she leaned back as Chris pushed his cock all the way into her. With Anne lying on the table and Chris thrusting into her, Joe saw an opportunity, and damned if he wasn't going to take it.

Anne didn't realize what he was doing until Joe's dick was pushing its way towards her face. She acted like she had been expecting it the whole time and opened her mouth, letting Joe push his cock in as far as he could. Anne barely had time to lick Joe's dick before Chris moaned, her cum filled pussy was too much for him. Chris leaned forward and pumped one last time.

"That's it, give me your cum, baby." Anne encouraged Chris. "Fill me up. "

After a few seconds Anne looked up and smiled evilly at Joe.

"Oh no... No way..." Joe said realizing what she wanted.

"Puh-leeeze," she pleaded, with a hand firmly around the base of his cock.

"No! That's sick!" Joe said, sticking to his guns.

Anne slipped the head of his dick into her mouth and tried to talk. "PUH-LEESH." Her response was mumbled as Joe dick filled up her mouth.

Anne let his cock slide back out of her mouth. "Chris could do it, aren't you at least as manly as he is? I promise I'll make to worth your while!"

Joe looked around to the rest of us for help. Darren smiled evilly, Chris and Dan just shrugged. I gave him a nod indicating he should do what she wanted.

Joe started to move to the other end of the table and Anne squealed.

"Chris, come up here so I can clean you off." Anne said.

"Oh that's ok, Anne, you don't have to do that."

"It's not for you, dummy, give me my cum!"

We all chuckled at that.

Chris did as he was told. I thought he was going to fall over every time Anne licked the head of his dick. She dutifully cleaned Chris' cock as Joe moved into position.

Realizing there was no more cum to be found on Chris' softening dick, Anne turned her attention to Joe. "Come on, Joe, you can do it." She said as she reached down between her legs and guided his dick towards her pussy.

We could all see Joe's face grimace as his cock pushed her pussy lips apart and entered into her well-fucked, cum-filled pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm" Anne said, still guiding him with her hand. Joe finally bottomed out. "There, that isn't so bad, is it? Besides, I can feel how hard you are... now give me my cum."

Joe started sliding in and out. Anne made a ring with her fingers around his cock just outside her pussy to help stimulate his dick as well to hold as much cum inside her as she could. As Joe sped up, Anne tried to help him verbally.

"Come on Joe, give it to me, fuck me like a little slut. Make me your bitch."

Between Anne's hand, pussy and now mouth, albeit with words, Joe was getting closer. He started fucking her harder and harder, as the table began to shake under her. Anne pressed her wrist down to her clit so as Joe fucked her pussy through her hand, her wrist rubbed her clit.

It didn't take long and Anne started screaming her way through another orgasm. Hearing what he was doing to her, Joe lost it. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

Anne's orgasm became even wilder. She tried hard to continue to milk his cock with her hand and pussy, but as she described later, the entire world fell away and all she could see were stars.

Smoke hung heavy in the room as Anne came down from her orgasm. Joe, still inside of Anne, wasn't sure how to proceed. As Anne returned to reality, or maybe reality returned to Anne, she was finally able to help poor Joe. "Come up here and let me suck you clean, sweetie."

Joe did as he was told. As he slowly pulled out, Anne still used her hand to hold pressure on her pussy, fearful of losing her catch, and motioned with the other hand for Joe to bring his cock to her mouth. He gasped a little as Ann enthusiastically sucked his dick into her mouth.

"Easy, Anne!" Joe begged.

"Just relax!" she scolded him between sucks.

After Anne was satisfied with her efforts to clean Joe, she let him sit back down. Anne had both hands between her legs at this point and was taking a moment to look at each of us in turn, making sure we were still watching when her first few fingers plunged into her cunt. When she pulled them out they were as covered with cum as I had ever seen. She quickly pulled them up to her mouth, trying not to let too much drip across her naked, sweaty body, before plunging them into her mouth.

"MMMMMHMMMMMMMM!" Anne moaned as the taste of cum produced a physical reaction in her. "You boys taste amazing mixed together!"

To prove her point she repeated the act, this time more desperate to not waste a drop. We all sat back, amazed and speechless as Anne eagerly ate the cum Darren, Chris and Joe had pumped into her pussy.

After what seemed like forever, Anne became resigned to the fact that the only thing she could taste on her fingers was her own pussy. She looked up at me and giggled: "Now that's what I call a cock tail!"

We all laughed.

"Dude, your wife is amazing." Darren said to me.

"Oh, Darren, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings earlier, I just wanted to make sure you knew you weren't gonna break me!"

"Ha, it's OK Anne, it was well worth it." He replied

"What about you, Jakey" Anne asked me, using a name she knew I hated. "Are you too grossed out by me to get your rocks off?" She said smiling at me.

"Yeah, what about you Jake? We had to fuck that cum queen!"

"Me?" I gave Anne a stone cold stare. "Well, there is only one way to treat a wife that has been that slutty"

Anne was delighted to see me stand up. "I want more cum, and you know I think yours tastes the BEST!"

I undid my pants and pulled out my dick, which was painfully hard after watching the hottest thing I had ever seen in my life.

I didn't ask permission, I didn't care. I just grabbed my wife's hair and pulled her head to my dick and stuffed it in. I made her suck my dick in front of my friends for a minute, showing them how rough she likes it and then commanded Anne to "Drool on it."

I pulled it away from her mouth and watched as streaks of saliva connected my dick to her lips.

"More." I commanded and shoved it back in. After a minute or so I was finally satisfied and pulled out.

Anne was a little confused, not sure what I had in store for her. Still holding her head by the hair I rolled her onto her stomach so she was more or less bent over the edge of the table. I pushed her legs apart with my knees and then let a string of saliva form on my lips. Watching it dangle below I aimed at my target and let it go.

"Wives as bad as you get fucked... in the ass." The boys erupted in cheers.

When my spit hit her puckered asshole, Anne wasn't able to control her excited gasp. I pushed the head of my spit covered dick to her backdoor and waited for her to relax.

She let go a little and I pushed the head of my dick in. Her breathing remained ragged and I waited. To help her out, I leaned down to her ear and whispered "Shhhhhhh, I'll go easy."

Hearing my voice relaxed her and I started pushing more in. Slowly I worked my dick all the way up into her. She grunted with every inch. Once I bottomed out I started pulling back out slowly.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned.

Then back in... This time it was easier. I spit on my dick to help things out, but this only made my crowd rowdier.

What's wrong, after all, with a little showmanship?

I started to pick up the pace. Anne could only moan.

"Take it bitch... take it." Anne started moaning louder.

I slammed forward now, with full force.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, OH GOD, OH GOD!"

Ladies and Gentlemen, Anne has left the building.

"FUCK. MY. ASS!"

With the last word, Anne lost it. Her arms and legs flailed wildly, her body convulsed. It felt like the only thing keeping her in one place was my dick pushed up all the way into her ass.

Feeling her sphincter tighten and release rapidly was too much for me. But I had one last card to play.

"I'm coming" I said coarsely, struggling just to get the words out. Anne, amazingly enough, knew what to do.

She let me pull out and spun around. I grabbed my dick and pumped for all I was worth. Anne moved her face right below my dick and excitedly watched me jack myself off. It was only a second before the first stream of cum shot from my dick. I wasn't aiming for her mouth.

It splattered across her cheek as she searched the air with her tongue trying to catch it. The next rope hit right between her eyes-- the third one squarely in her mouth. She knew what I wanted and pushed it out of the corners of her mouth letting it run down her face.

Suddenly a wave of weakness almost knocked me over. I barely caught myself in time to get the last few streaks of cum on Anne's pretty face. I don't know if it was the mood, the tequila, or the crowd, but Anne did something she always swore she wouldn't do and took my dick into her mouth after I had ass-fucked her.

It felt amazing to let her suck the last few drops of cum out of my dick before I collapsed back into my chair.

Anne just lay on the table dreamily, letting my cum dry on her face knowing all of her spectators couldn't take their eyes off her.

I looked down and said a silent 'thank you' to god for leaving me one last good slug of Bourbon in my glass.

After I finished my drink I made the announcement. "I think it's time to call it a night."

Pants were pulled up, money was collected (from all over the floor now) and no one seemed to care who "the big winner" was that night. Everyone ushered themselves somewhat awkwardly out of my basement while saying things like "did that really just happen?"

Once the last one of my friends made their way out the door I shut it and returned to the basement to see my near-delirious wife cooing to herself on my poker table. Bare naked, fucked out, with my cum dried on her face.

"I think it's time for bed, honey."

"Do you still love me?" Anne said in a silly voice.

"Of course I still love you."

"Good, does that mean you will carry me up to bed?"

I chuckled realizing the feigned insecurity was a ploy to catch a free ride upstairs. I picked my naked wife up off the table, laughing at my next Google search: "How to get cum stains out of velvet"

After slinging her wet-noodled body over my shoulder, I made my way up to the shower. I turned on the water, kicked off my clothes and propped my nearly asleep wife up as we let the warm water wash the night's enjoyment off of us.

Soon we were dry and under blankets, her naked body pulled tightly into mine.

"You know if anything, I love you even more after tonight." I said to her.

Kissing her head, I realized she had already drifted off to sleep, and smiled. Did I ever tell you Anne is amazing?

12