At the Poolside

Story Info
A trip to the water park for a little show.
878 words
3.58
26.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stoke-upon-Trent's not renowned for being an attractive place, the industry has all gone east and the town seems to be full of road works and vacant lots. Having said that, it does have just about the best water park in the country, full of slides, pools rides and a Jacuzzi.

I'm can feel the hot water pulse beneath me and the bubbles inflate my swimming shorts, a lucky thing as it hides my aching erection. Every time I turn and look at you, you smile wickedly and wiggle your middle finger in my arse whilst stroking my balls. I'm desperate to get out and take you to the communal locker room so as I can wank my cock into your mouth but you know that I can't get up until you stop teasing me.

Our fellow bathers are a family with two young kids and an old couple; we've all been in there for a good ten minute before the timer on the pump stops the bubbles and the family get up and leave. It takes nearly five minute for the timer to start its cycle again, five minute of sitting still on your hand, desperate not to show how aroused I am every time you tease my cock by pulling back my scrotum, hard. As the water begins to foam you remove your hand from under my arse, allowing me to relax enough to leave and take you to locker room. "Just a few more seconds and I'll be soft enough not to scare the old dear when I stand up!" I whisper into your ear and steal a kiss.

A rise in the background noise pre warns us of a group of three teenage boys coming up to the Jacuzzi, pushing and shoving each other into the water, laughing as one stumbles into the old couple. The old man pushes him away as his wife squeals and together they rise then climb out, indignant and angry with the kids. "I think I'm able to move now," I say but you hold my arm and tell me to sit still. I can feel your hand snake into my shorts and grasp my soft cock, tugging it so it grows hard in your palm. It's obvious that you enjoy the closeness of the teens as you wank my cock and I reach across to push my fingers inside you swimsuit and into your pussy. It always makes me jerk when I hear that little sigh you make the first time I touch your clit.

I know from your face, how you're looking at the tallest of the boys, that your thinking of his fingers on your pussy, his cock in your hand, not mine, but that's ok. They calm down slightly and begin to float around in the water, joking and stealing looks at your tits being jiggled by the bubbles. You start wanking me hard now, and you don't seem to care how obvious it is so I rub your clit even harder and watch as you keep eye contact with the youth across from you. None of the boys have their hands above the water now and they seem to have lost their voices too, they all just stare at you. I think it's only fair of me so I reach up with my free hand and pull down one cup of your top allowing your large brown nipple to show at the surface of the water. It's hard and puckered showing how turned on you are.

This is too much for me and my cock spasms as I come hard into your fist but I just manage to keep my rhythm on your clit whilst the boys move closer for a look at your breast. I can feel your climax start to build as the tall teenager reaches out and puts his fingers on your nipple, "pinch it hard," I say to him and he does. You screw your eyes up and gasp as he does this and I feel you come against my finger, your pussy shuddering and your legs clamping tight around my hand. The other boys grin and move closer to you but you're done, any more touching would be too painful right now so I say "thanks guys, I think we need to get dry, Amy's very wet."

The boys look frustrated but the pump timer makes the decision final as the bubbles die away again and we can see three hard cocks pointing at you under the now calm water. "You're on display boys," you say as you rise and adjust your top, making your way to the steps of the Jacuzzi, "and I'm surprised that no one saw us." I looked around suddenly aware of just how public this was and caught the eye of a lifeguard on a raised seat about thirty feet away. He gave me a grin and a discreet thumbs up sign. "Oh, I think we were too careful to get spotted by any one." I patted your ass and we made our way to the locker room. "Remember, you promised me blow job in the changing room," I chanced. "Sure babe, I should be just about ready by the time we get there."