At The Reference Desk

Story Info
A Librarian gets an after hours surprise.
2.2k words
3.77
69.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libraries are always quiet places. Shushing is something that people just associate with libraries. But a library after hours has a particular quietness about it. The dimmed lighting among the shelves and the books, just enough light to allow a night watchman or a security guard to navigate in, if there were such a person, creates shadows and darkened corners which are almost spooky in their nature. Noises seem to come from places where during the day there are not even places. It is a different world.

It was a world Katherine loved. She loved her library any time of the day but this special time, after the patrons had checked out their last book of the day and the staff had gathered up their bookbags and their lunch containers and put on their wraps and gone home for the day, was a time Katherine thought of as her own. She never quite finished with all the tasks she considered necessary in the hours the library was open so nearly every day she stayed after the last member of her staff had gone. And too, she liked to wander through the darkened building, making sure that there was no one left sleeping in one of the comfortable chairs in the reading area or hiding among the shelves for God only knows what purpose. The library was her world and she wanted to know what was going on in it all the time, day or night.

She went through the children's area of the facility and then along the banks of shelves of general fiction and into the reference area. As she passed the reference desk she thought she heard a noise. She continued on around the desk and saw something she could not believe. She saw what appeared to be a woman's foot and lower leg hanging over the back of one of the sofas which were provided for patrons to sit on while doing their reading or research. It wasn't just hanging there, it was moving rythmically and was accompanied by a creaking of the springs of the sofa. Indignant, Katherine went around the end of the sofa and gasped as she saw the nude buttocks of a black man between the bared thighs of a white woman there on the couch. There was no mistaking what was going on! Katherine's gaze was fixed on the sight of a large black cock as it plunged time after time into the upturned pussy of the woman who lay writhing beneath the owner of the cock. His big balls swung rythmically against her exposed anus, adding to the erotic image. The woman seemed to be enjoying the exercise with as much enthusiasm as the man was.

Katherine Wilson was no prude. As a matter of fact people who only knew her casually or professionally would be surprised to learn about some of the things she did after hours or in other parts of her world. But this was an unexpected affront to the dignity of the place she considered to be her own and was so surprising that she reacted immediately.

"Stop that!" Katherine shouted. "Stop doing that!" She stamped her foot for emphasis. She was surprised and embarrassed and mad and she didn't even know what other emotions were involved. This was her library and this was clearly inappropriate. "Just stop it!"

The couple on the couch did stop. The man, a powerfully built and handsome black man, withdrew his cock from the woman and stood up and turned, his erection sticking out and up at an angle. Katherine could not take her eyes off the huge cock. She had heard that black men were genetically well endowed, which incidentally was not universally true, and this for her confirmed that fact. He was fully eight inches long and seemed to be as thick as Katherines trim ankle was. His balls swung freely below. The woman had a glazed expression on her face. When Katherine saw both their faces she recognized them as regular users of the library. She had seen both of them many times at the computers and in the study rooms but always with their clothes on.

"What are you doing here, anyway!" Katherine exclaimed, not realizing how silly the question sounded. "You're not supposed to be here!" She was becoming more flustered and agitated as the situation developed. "Get out of here or I will call the police!"

"Now wait just a minute, ma'am," said the man. "There is no need to call the police. We're not hurting anything and we will leave when we are done."

"No!" shouted Katherine. "You will leave now and I am going to call the police anyway!" She still could not believe this could be happening here in her library. She turned and started towards the nearest telephone which was nearby on the reference desk.

She gasped as the man seized her arm and turned her around to face him. "No. You aren't going to call anybody. Suzie, hand me that roll of tape there on the desk," he said, indicating a 2" wide roll of masking tape.

The woman, totally nude, came past Katherine as she retrieved the roll of tape, her voluptous breasts swinging heavily. She tore a length of tape from the roll and without any warning, pressed it across Katherine's mouth. She and the man together then crossed Katherine's hands behind her and taped her wrists together using several wraps of the sturdy tape.

"I think she might just be a little mad that she isn't getting any of this," said the man, as he grasped his cock and wagged it at her.

Katherine's eyes grew large as she realized the implications. Her mind was racing. She had not turned on the motion sensing alarms in the building yet, she usually did not do that until she left for the night. The custodians would arrive at 5:00 AM but that was nearly eight hours away. She was helpless! She watched as the man and the woman both approached her.

"I think she might just want to be included, Suzie. What do you think? Let's see what might be hiding under all these long skirts. Katherine had worn that day a favorite of hers, a long wrap-around skirt of nylon which accented her shapely buttocks. She didn't feel that it was proper for her to dress provocatively in the library but she knew she was good looking. She moaned under the tape as the man slowly undid the fastenings of her skirt and removed it from her.

"Nice," he said, caressing her legs. He pulled down the slip which was held in place by an elastic waist band. He ran his hand up between her legs, allowing his thumb to rub the lips of her pussy beneath her panties. "Really nice!"

The woman was busy too. She unfastened Katherine's blouse and said to the man, "I'm going to have to unfasten this tape for a minute. Hold her so she doesn't try to get away." She unwrapped the tape and removed all of Katherine's upper garments, leaving her totally nude except for her panties. She then retaped her wrists and stepped back looking at her small breasts.

The woman then stepped forward and put her arms around Katherine, pressing her large breasts againsts Katherine's smaller ones. She kissed her on the lips, her tongue searching and probing. Katherine had been kissed before but never by a woman. The feel of Suzie's large breasts against her and the strange feeling of being kissed by the soft mouth of another woman was totally foreign to her. "I think she likes, it, Harold," she said.

Katherine's eyes were closed tightly. She was terrified. She didn't know what was happening to her or what was going to happen to her but she knew she was at the mercy of the couple who were exploring her body. Harold had removed her panties and was now standing over her, stroking his huge cock. "Eat her pussy, Suzie. See if that might help to get her in the mood."

They again removed the tape from her wrists and stretched Katherine out full length on the sofa. Suzie then bent over her crotch, her tongue tentatively exploring her inner thighs. Suzie threw her leg over Katherine's head and straddled her. Harold leaned down and said quietly and menacingly in her ear, "I'm going to pull this tape off your mouth, woman, but you listen to me and listen good. If you start in hollering we will leave you here with a broken neck. Do you understand that. Nod your head if you understand that."

Katherine nodded her head, knowing that there was no one to hear her if she screamed anyway. She became resigned to whatever was going to happen to her. Suzie's tongue began teasing at the lips of Katherine's pussy causing an involuntary reaction. Katherine saw the opening of Suzie's pussy just inches above her face, still glistening from the fucking it had received earlier. Suzie continued with her tongue, lapping at Katherine's pussy and teasing her clitoris with the tip. She lowered her own pussy to Katherine's lips and moved her hips in a circular motion.

Harold stood watching, idly stroking the length of his cock as the two women lay writhing on the sofa. Katherine's own juices were beginning to flow in spite of herself and her hips began an undulating movement on their own. "That's it, baby. Get her ready for this thing," he said. Suzie stood and helped Harold to pull Katherine's ankles so that her hips lay on the cushioned arm of the sofa, her legs dangling over the side. Harold stepped between her thighs and began rubbing the head of his cock against the lips of Katherine's pussy, now slick from Suzie's saliva and from her own juices. Suzie turned and straddled Katherine's face again, this time facing in the other direction. She ground her cunt against Katherine's mouth while she pinched and rolled her own nipples, her eyes closed. Katherine felt the huge head of Harold's cock begin to slip into her as he pressed forward, holding her ankles in both hands. After a few short, almost tentative strokes, he had the entire 8" buried into Katherine's pussy. He slowly began fucking into her, withdrawing almost all the way before burying himself again.

Katherine's body was betraying her! She began pushing back at Harold as he fucked her. "Do you like that, Miss Librarian?" he asked. "Tell me if you like it. Tell me you like that big black dick fucking you here on your own couch while you eat that pussy."

Katherine nodded slightly as the pussy being ground into her face continued to gyrate. "I didn't hear you. Tell me you like this," said Harold as he increased the tempo of his fucking.

"Yes!" answered Katherine. "Yes, I like it. Fuck me! Fuck me hard with that big black cock." She began to tongue Suzie's clitoris as Harold reached up and took one of her nipples in each hand, holding her legs lifted with her knees over his elbows. "Oh, God, Yes! I like it!"

Harold began bucking into her harder as he felt the come rising in him. "Yeah, lady librarian! Yeah! Are you ready for me to fill you with my come?" Without waiting for an answer he thrust as deeply as he could into the now writhing pussy beneath him as his balls emptied themselves into her. At the same time Suzie came with a shuddering orgasm, flooding Katherine's face. Katherine came with a force she didn't know existed. She squealed as they all came together in a tangle of bodies, writhing with ectasy.

Harold lay still for a moment, breathing hard as his cock continued to pulsate with a diminishing frequency. Then he stood up, pulling his now softening cock from Katherine's cunt, and released her ankles. Suzie also stood and together they pulled Katherine all the way onto the couch, relieving the pressure on her back from the position she had been held in. She lay silently, her eyes closed. Harold and Suzie put their clothes on and spread Katherine's skirt on top of her.

"We'll keep this a secret between us, Miss Librarian. I might have to come check up on some facts in the library and I wouldn't want you to be mad at me. OK?" said Harold, reaching down to pat Katherine on her hip. He and Suzie then left her lying there. She could hear the door latch of the automatic doors working manually as the pair left the building.

She lay quietly for a long time, thinking of what had happened to her. She did not really regret that she had ended up enjoying the assault but she was distressed that Harold and Suzie knew she had enjoyed it. But that couldn't be changed now. She finally stirred and arose from the couch. She gathered up her clothing and carried it with her as she went back to the restroom near her office in the administrative area of the building. She washed her face and put her clothes back on and then returned to the public area of the library. She looked around her, knowing that she had been forever changed in some way. She set the alarms, went back into her office to retrieve her things and then left the building for the long drive home.