At The Restaurant

Story Info
Sabrina & Marc have a little fun in the restaurant.
942 words
3.08
41k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're enjoying a wonderfully romantic dinner at a local restaurant. A small, secluded little bistro off the beaten path. Its a lovely little place with not too many people around on this particular night.

We partake in the chef's tasting menu. A multi course menu of surprises that he has prepared just for us. Everything is absolutely perfect. The food. The wine. The music. The candle-light. Everything is absolutely & positively romantic, seductive & sensual.

As we enjoy some apres dinner aperitifs, I move beside you on the couch against the wall that you've been relaxed upon all evening. I snuggle next to you as we gaze out to the open establishment that unfolds before us. I whisper in your ear; "Are you feeling a little naughty babe?"

My hand slides under the table onto the top of your thigh. As in slides underneath your dress, a tiny little sigh & moan escapes your lips. My hand kneads deep into your thing working its way up to your now tingling little pussy. You're getting excited yet a little afraid since you know I can make you cum with the slightest little touch!

Again I whisper in your ear as my fingers begin to circle your clitoris from outside your panties; "Are you ready to be a little naughty Sabrina? Will you do something for me babe? Here's what I want you to do."

I instruct you to excuse yourself from the table and make your way to the ladies room. I tell you that I want you to remove your panties & take off your bra but keep your dress on at this point. I want you to sit yourself up on the counter top leaning back against the mirror with your legs spread for my arrival. I will follow and join you in just a couple minutes so as it doesn't look to obvious.

You do exactly as I say. Perched up on the bathroom counter, you begin to play with your breasts & lightly touch your aroused pussy awaiting my arrival. You grab your breasts firmer & firmer as you tease your erect nipples from outside your silken dress. You pull up the bottom of the dress exposing your glistening little pussy. Your hand presses on your pubic area rubbing the top of your clitoris around and around.

You hear a quiet little knock at the door hoping that its me. You answer; "Just a second!" in case its another patron from the restaurant. The door opens and I walk in to see you up on the counter top, legs spread, wet little pussy exposed, breast in hand - exactly how I had instructed you to be.

You are already so aroused. I can tell by just looking at you that you are about to cum wildly any second. I stand in front of you and slowly undo my zipper. You play with yourself even more feverishly as I pull my cock out of my pants and begin to stroke it in front of you. Looking into each others eyes while we stroke and play with ourselves in anticipation.

I look you straight in the eye and say; "Do you want me to fuck you Sabrina? Do you want to feel me deep inside your beautiful little pussy?"

You say; "Yes Marc! Please! Please!! Please Fuck Me! I need your cock in me right now! I'm so close to cumming! I need to feel you in me right now!"

I walk up, grab your hips and pull you to the edge of the counter top. I take my hand and grab your legs and lift the up into the air holding you up & keeping you from falling off the edge. I move myself closer and slide my erect cock into your warm, wet, slick little pussy! We both let out satisfying groans as it feels so good to be inside you.

You're right on the edge of bursting. I can tell you're gonna cum almost instantly. I slowly bury my length into you as I reach underneath your legs and grab a hold of your breasts! I thrust into you deeper and deeper. Harder and harder. Both of us unable to contain ourselves anymore. So quickly yet so intensely. As our bodies tighten I slide my hand under your ass and slide a finger into your tight, wet little hole! I arch myself into you. Thrust my hips violently and cum relentlessly into your spasming little pussy. Hot cum shooting into your depths, you feel yourself getting filled with my semen! So much it begins to leak out of you all over the counter and dripping to the floor. Our juices mixing together, covering the surfaces underneath us.

The bathroom smells of sex. The floor slippery from our orgasms. We quickly gathering our respective composure & as quietly & secretively as we can, we each exit the washroom & make our way back to the table.

As we settle ourselves in again, the waiter approaches us & asks with a devilish grin;

"I hope you two enjoyed yourselves? Is there anything else I can bring you this evening?"

"Just the bill will be fine! Everything was absolutely perfect!"

"Well I'm glad the both of you are quite satisfied & contented!" the waiter said with an even bigger smile on his face!

I don't even look at the tabulation as I slyly slip 5 crisp $100 bills into the leather accompaniment case. Sabrina looks at me almost shockingly as she says; "You're not going to leave that much are you Mark?"

"I'm guessing he'll have to clean the washroom babe!