At the Summit Ch. 15

Story Info
Val teaches Maria the art of making man into sex toy.
5.5k words
4.73
14.9k
00

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Prof. Richard W.

(formerly of the University of ____________)

Part 15 - "Val's Discovery"

As promised, I found myself hearing the rest of Sophia's report while we cuddled in our bed in the Oxford Hotel. Outside, the faintly heard routine of the city was underway-- so normal sounding. Inside, my lover and companion reclined comfortably in my arms, enjoying having accepted the warm fullness that I had prepared for her. I found myself smiling at her in that silly, confident way that comes with having her magic wetness all over my relaxing manhood.

She had to clear her throat a couple of times. I would have had as much trouble talking now, had I anything to say.

============================

BEFORE THE 1997 SUMMIT

"Isn't it warm in here?" Val grinned, and tugged her t-shirt out from under the officer's hand and up over her bra. She hated the idea that she seemed to be throwing herself at him, but she was counting on male psychology kicking in. And she was not disappointed.

The stunned young officer looked at Val's generous offering and could not keep his eyes off her, nor could he keep his mouth closed.

Years-ago training came flashing back to her now, and her breasts rose and fell as her breathing paced his, the young man's eyes naturally drawn to them, his hot hand frozen now on her glowing curves.

"You may find it easy to forget your mission for a while," she suggested, "as you feel yourself so at ease now, but first perhaps you would find it intriguing to understand that this piece of jewelry has the same pattern as printed on your card... except that it looks nicer, don't you think?" She guided his hand to the bauble pinned on her bra. "Doesn't it look good, resting here, as you would like to, between my breasts..."

Val did not need to speak any further words. His square jaw dropped for an instant as he recognized the hypnotic seal, and if anything, his understanding of what he had just taken in led to an immediate trance that was deeper than anything Val had ever achieved before. His mind, in a sense, was already prepared for complete acceptance of the power of the infinite, intertwined curves on his imagination, just as he had expected his bootleg copy of the image to entrance her.

"Perhaps, possibly, you would enjoy seeing more... you only need raise your right hand... it is rising now, isn't it? Your subconscious mind knows what you need... and it knows that you will see more only as you stay relaxed, open to my suggestions." His right hand began to rise in response.

Her body was warmed. The mysterious bauble on her bra continued to rise and fall, and the young officer never flinched as she raised her arms, stretching the t-shirt up and over. His right hand remained poised as if asking permission to speak. She pulled the t-shirt over her head and tossed it aside. For a moment she stood, enjoying her progress while she also dredged up recollections from classes taken two decades earlier.

"You must feel comfortable testifying in court.... and perhaps you have learned to think of other things as you wait your turn... do my breasts remind you of that?" She paused as the wheels turned slowly in his head, and then took on a cross-examining tone. "Answer, yes or no!"

"Yes!"

"Do they remind you of someone in the courtroom?"

"Yes.!"

"Who?"

"The bailiff, Ms. Martinez."

"Is there something similar about us?"

"Yes."

"Is she about my age?"

"Yes"

"Have you wondered what it would be like to be with her?"

"Yes!"

Val paused for a moment to restore the pace of their breathing. His hand remained in the swearing-in position that it had slipped to. Then she gently led him through his collected thoughts about the older woman bailiff. His face flushed and Val supposed that her own was, too, as the virile young officer described his fantasy adventures with the buxom court official.

Her purpose, really, was not to turn herself on. Rather, she wanted to accustom the young man to sharing his innermost thoughts with her. Perhaps Bernard or an associate had hypnotized him to gain his cooperation; in that case, it might be difficult to learn more unless he felt completely comfortable. Still, she felt the female steel coil within winding up, and pacing with her, perhaps, the officer felt the same thing happening.

Her bra grew increasingly uncomfortable, now warm and a size too small. Her nipples pressed to escape. She had no intention of having sex with this dangerous man, her relationship was developing well with her friend in Traffic. But, something had to happen.

"You might have thought of what it would be like to reach inside the bailiff's bra......"

"Yes!"

"As you think of that now, feeling your hand following her curves, you could imagine that if you tell me some other interesting stories that you have deep inside your thoughts, that I would let you do the same thing...." To emphasize that, Val unclipped her bra. It hung loosely over her breasts, supported by her firming nipples. She felt frightened and thrilled and stimulated, all at the same time. It had been so long since she had done this-- but she had been good back then!

"Does it remind you of another time when you had sex?"

"Yes."

"Can you remember what it felt like, what you saw, what you heard, and how it felt in your body when you have had sex?"

"Yes."

As he experienced this again in his mind, she noticed things start to change. His face flushed, his breathing got heavy, his lower lip got larger, and he actually re-experienced in his body all those lovely erotic feelings he had when he first went through the experience.

As he was doing this, she told him that when those feelings in his body reached their peak, he should wiggle his middle finger on his right hand, rather than coming. He would not be able to come until he answered some other questions.

Gently, Val began leading the ever more deeply entranced young officer through a series of questions. When he reached each further sharing of secrets, his middle finger wiggled desperately.

When he wiggled it, she reached over and give his right wrist a squeeze, and at the same time, said, "Good." Bit by bit, she was teaching him to enjoy a sexual haze on her touched/voice command, a sexual haze that would only continue with his answers to her questions. The bulge in his uniform pants confirmed that everything was proceeding in the natural direction.

The information came in a flood with the energy that his body cried out to send into his sexual organs.... "Bernard.... women meeting... at the Summit... stopping the women's conference... dangerous if the meeting goes on... need to intervene... do anything...." His middle finger wiggled dangerously-- it was tough for him to spill these beans.

Val had him clear his mind, and close his eyes. She reached over to him, letting her breast graze across his arm, squeezed his wrist, and said "good." He went right back into the erotic state he was in before, but more relaxed. Now it was time for the most critical questions.

"Did Bernard ask you to help?"

"Yes."

"Did he ask you to come here?"

"Yes."

"Did he show you how to use the symbol to hypnotize us?"

"Yes."

"Did he tell you that you could have sex with us?"

"Yes."

"Three of us?"

"Yes."

"Including the young woman, Cheryl?"

"Yes."

"And this would keep us busy, so we could not interfere with Bernard's plans?"

"Yes."

"And can you tell me what those plans are?"

"No."

Now, Val teased him with her touch. She went back to normal questions, then a minute later, reached over and triggered him again. She looked into his eyes, and smiled at him as she did it, but this time, did not let go of his wrist. She just kept squeezing, keeping him in the erotic state until his wiggling finger looked like it was going to leap out of his hand.

"It would be a relief to let go of those plans, yes?"

"Yes."

"Your balls are very full now, yes?....." Val found herself licking her lips.

"Yes."

"You understand that when you tell me those plans, you will be able to come."

"Yes."

"Your penis is uncomfortable?"

"Yes."

"Unzip your pants.... and pull out your dick...." Val barely murmured the words, but they were what the officer's subconscious longed to hear. He dropped his hand to his fly; the unzipping sound seemed to echo through the big old house. Without a blush, he struggled briefly and then stood with his penis resuming the upward climb that it had tried to achieve while trapped in his pants.

"You may touch yourself... as you speak... as you touch yourself you will want to tell me what you would do with the women in this house... and as you tell me more, you will enjoy thinking of Ms. Martinez... thinking of being with her...."

He began to speak, while his hand rhythmically stroked what even to Val's knowledgeable eye, was an attractive shaft. His assignment from Bernard was to first gain control of each of the women through the low-grade hypnotic power of the seduction logo. Then, he would occupy their thoughts completely, leading them to fight over him, covet him. Their effectiveness in supporting Dean and the agency would be lost. He had been selected, it seemed, because he was a stud.

Whether all three women joined him in bed, or each waited for him in her own room, it did not matter. They were to think of little besides how to get him into their hungry mouths.

Whenever Val felt that the horny young man was lagging in his answers, she had begun to clip up her bra. Now, his answers were flowing freely, as was the clear fluid drizzling down from his dick. Question by question, she removed her clothing in a kind of striptease. The officer's subconscious saw her as Ms. Martinez, she knew, but still she found the situation exciting.

Finally, he had told her everything that he knew. Val stood before him in her moist panties, hands on her hips, nearly exhausted by the struggle of obtaining the last details from him. Her chocolate body glowed, setting off the lemon color of her last covering. She felt her clit fighting insistently for attention.

"Did Bernard tell you not to tell anyone about this?"

Dead silence. The officer's finger wiggled madly. His penis surged up and down with pent up sexual power. Val felt her own juices flowing in response.

"Ms. Martinez would not be happy with you..." Val intoned, adopting a stern tone. She reached as if to put her bra back on, still in command.

"Yes!" He relented.

Val took the sensual jewel from the bra, and dropped the garment to the floor.

"Step forward." The officer did as he was directed.

"When you see this same image in the hands of Bernard, you will be able to tell him that your mission is accomplished. You will be able to describe me in detail...." Val slipped her panties out over her broad hips; they fell useless to the floor and she stepped out of them.

"Because now you will come with me..." Val stood before him, her hands on her hips, her black, tightly curled hairs wet with lust, but her mind perfectly controlling her body... and his.

"Let your eyes enjoy....." she suggested, and his eyes swept over the ready curves of her body. She watched the pulse in his pink member, enjoyed its black uniformed setting, the threatening holster, all the police gear on his belt. He stood legs apart, trying to make his madly rolling balls comfortable... and then a deep, guttural groan rocked him. His muscular thighs jerked rapidly. A jet of semen shot forward, some coming far enough to hit Val's thigh. The ivory flow was warm and sticky, and brought back too many good memories. She felt her own desire to cum. She turned back to work.

Luckily, she thought, he had stepped forward onto the hardwood floor. It would be easier for him when he cleaned it up. And then she heard it.

Below his moans, there was another sound. A higher-pitched sigh. It was coming from the parlor.

"Cheryl? Come out of there!" Val guessed who it might be.

Abashed, the young woman came out from behind a beaded curtain. She was wearing a baby doll nighty, and her fingers had been inside her panties. Val could tell from the shiny reflection on the hastily withdrawn digits. A dark spot circled the swollen curves that marked the Hispana's vagina.

"It looks like this guy is already accomplishing his mission!" Val said that with an ironic tone. Her conquest was busy stimulating the last drops of cum out of his still erect penis. Cheryl shyly came forward.

"Val!" she whispered urgently, "I came down while you were getting him to tell everything." She paused. "I want to know how to do that!" Her eyes glowed with excitement... and sensuality.

It was not the reaction that Val expected, but it made sense in this strange situation. She responded in an urgent undertone.

"I can't teach you everything right now, but quick, answer one big question for me, and then go get a towel." The officer's organ was gradually relaxing now, marked by the occasional surge that sent out leftover semen.

"Yes?"

"You said that you would do anything to help get the killer of your man."

"Yes!"

"Just think about that while you are getting the towel, and then I'll have an idea for you when you get back." Cheryl nodded and left the room.

Val walked closely to the silent officer, again letting her breast graze him, but focusing on touching him, saying "good." His penis stirred and his lip relaxed.

"From now on, when any of the women of this house touch you and say 'good' ... you will feel excited... aroused... and you will feel the need to pleasure them, in the way that they instruct you." She stood again with her hands on her hips, legs apart, her pink treasure box just slightly revealed.

"You will remember this night when you are touched in this way, but when Bernard or anyone else questions you, it will be a haze."

"Yes."

"But, you want to make Bernard happy?"

"Yes."

"Then tell him that you showed the card with the logo on it to each of us women, and that we are your slaves. That will make him happy."

"Yes."

"But give the card to me, and I will keep it in a safe place."

"Yes." He handed it to her and she slipped it away out of sight, just as Cheryl returned.

====================

AFTER THE 1997 SUMMIT

"How do you think that Cheryl felt at this point?" I queried Sophia. She seemed to welcome the question as an opportunity to clear her throat again.

"From what I understand from the situation, and from talking with her later, she was really of two minds. On the one hand, her conscious mind wanted to lash out and be angry with the officer. He was part of the conspiracy that had killed her Tony. But on the other hand, she knew that the officer was innocent in the sense of being an unwitting pawn. That was the conscious struggle. The subconscious part, which Val showed a lot of understanding of, was that since Tony's death, this healthy young woman had been holding back on her physical needs -- everything: food, rest, and, of course, sex. She had felt guilty about Tony." Sophia turned in a way that grazed a nipple under my arm. She was becoming aroused again.

"Of course, sex!" I repeated after her, with a smile. "As you think about it now, you can feel how it had been building up, and you'd have to do something about it sooner... or later."

"Sooner!" she exclaimed, and wrestled herself up over me.

"And now, she could imagine having her very own sex toy!" I gasped, as Sophia pressed my laggard penis between her firming lips, against her clit. Instinctively, I took her full breasts and began to caress them in narrowing circles.

"Exactlyyyy....." she continued, "....it's so nice to have a man... in the house." Sophia moved gracefully, but with energy, above me.

"Someone who would come... when he's needed..?" I offered.

And then for a few minutes, we forgot all the conspiracies and adventures, and created our own.

Afterward, as we stretched out at arm's length to cool off, I indicated that I could guess what happened: "From your enthusiasm just now, I think that Cheryl must have come back with her mind made up."

"Yes." Sophia imitated the trancelike response of the policeman, and we found ourselves laughing now for no real reason, other than, perhaps, the joy of being so completely together. And then she resumed the story.

====================

BEFORE THE 1997 SUMMIT

Cheryl returned with the towel as promised; she watched in awe as he knelt at Val's suggestion and wiped up the stream of ejaculate. She trembled as he calmly rose again to await instructions.

"Cheryl, you understand that there are risks involved here. I have to tell you that. I can cut them down, but there are no guarantees." Val was serious.

"I understand." Cheryl trembled with the mixed emotions now sweeping through her.

"If we can keep him convinced that we are following his plans, we can keep Bernard and the others away from us. And there could be lots more to learn from this young man, with the right questions." She glanced over at the catatonic form in the black uniform.

"I'm ready to do that. And, I know what you must be worrying about. That I'll mistreat him... but I won't, because I know he's just caught up in this like I am. And you probably wonder whether I know enough about sex..."

"I admit to wondering about that..." nodded Val. "I don't know you THAT well."

"With Tony, it was wonderful, but it was different, kind of serious, too. We were really in love. I have to admit," she blushed, "that I was kind of a wild kid. And there are things that I never asked Tony to try. I didn't want him to think I was a slut or something."

"I understand," Val agreed. "There are some things that you want to introduce gently, later on. But you wouldn't need to worry about that with this guy. He's going to think that he is turning you into a slut. You have to convince him that he's succeeding." She laughed.

Cheryl looked startled at the turn of words, blushed, and then giggled at the feeling of utter sexual freedom that Val was offering.

"I can do it."

"Let me ask him a few questions, and you listen to how I do it." Val led the policeman through the usual battery of sexual interview questions, as taught to her years ago in the Marin county school. She also learned that he had told his girlfriend that he was going to be up all night on a secret assignment. It was clear that failure had not occurred to him as a possibility when he strode out of her place and mounted his motorcycle. His girlfriend had offered him the "trucker's wife's farewell" -- hoping to "disarm" him by kneeling to unzip his fly and offering to suck his excitement away. He had turned her down with a laugh, telling her that she could trust him, and telling himself that as ordered by Bernard, he would be having sex with three other women this night.

Then Val reinforced the suggestions about accepting instruction from any of the women in the house.

"Do I have to share him?" Cheryl asked.

"He's going to at least have to think that," Val responded, "or he won't be able to report accomplishing his mission." Cheryl rolled her dark brown eyes and tossed her black hair back in a comic sign of disgust.

"Damn!" she stage-whispered. "Okay...... but there may not be much left in him when I'm done....."

Val purred: "... you'll be surprised at what elderly Val and Deborah can accomplish....!" She paused, and then looked deeply into Cheryl's eyes for what seemed like an age.

"Okay. He's yours first. I'm going to watch and coach you for a bit, and then you can wake me up later...." Cheryl nodded agreement, then watched with puzzlement as Val searched in the grocery coupon box on the writing desk.

"Here is the special card that Bernard gave you... the one that I kept safe for you." The older woman handed the young man a coupon for "fifty cents off frozen peach slices."

12