At The Truck Accessory Store

Story Info
They enjoy a little closing time fun.
845 words
3.74
32.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nevrdul
Nevrdul
1 Followers

So, I come into the store, just before closing, we chat a little, you tell your guys to go ahead and start closing, and you head into the back. I slowly, quietly follow you, when I catch up to you in the back you are standing on a ladder, your skirt rising high on your legs. I can't take it and slowly lightly run my hands up the backs of your legs, this catches you off guard, but upon looking and seeing it's me you relax. I continue to slowly run my hands up and down the backs of your legs, massaging a little but not much, each time I go up my hands go just a little higher, till they are just brushing the bottoms of your awesome ass cheeks.

Just then there is a loud click, click, as one of the guys has turned off the lights and locked the door on his way out. Now, knowing we are alone, I push your skirt up over your ass, you bend ever so slightly over and I now run my hands up right to your pussy, but just grazing it, then back down your legs I massage, then back up, this time I stop at the top and begin to massage your pussy through your panties, I can feel the wetness through them, is it working?? I lightly push on your shoulders, signaling you to bend more forward, I then push my mouth against your pussy through your panties, and start licking as I slide my hands up under your shirt and your bra and begin massaging your breasts, tweaking and pinching your nipples.

I say "come with me" and we go out into the showroom and I lay you down on the display for the truck bed couch, I then slide your panties down your legs and put my face right back where it was, but this time I cup that awesome ass in my hands and pull you up to me, you are wriggling about and moaning, trying to push more of you into my mouth. I suck, and nibble on your clit and then I take my right hand out from under your ass and begin to finger you as I go down on you, I continue this until you ask me to enter you.

As I pull down my shorts and boxers you reach out to grab my cock and feel the precum that is already formed on the head, ready for you, I climb on top of you and guide myself into your tight pussy, I begin with short slow strokes, just a couple inches, but slowly build to a faster pace and longer strokes, then slow down but this time with long strokes, full length strokes. Then I take your right leg and bend it to your chest, followed by your left, I then just give it to you at a furious pace, over and over, the only sounds are from our lips and the sounds of our sweaty bodies smacking together and my balls slapping on your beautiful ass.

Just as I am about to cum you say "I wanna taste you" (sound familiar?) So I pull out and move up and put my cock in your mouth just as I cum, you pump my dick with your mouth and expertly take every last drop. Just as we finish you look at me and say "we're not done yet"

With that you begin to bring my dick back to life with your mouth, sucking and pumping my dick, you feel it come back to full erection in your mouth and you continue to suck it, as you do this I have turned you around so that your awesome ass is above me and I begin to go down on you again, nibbling on your clit, then sucking on it, biting, and fingering your pussy, you seem to like that so I throw a little surprise in, I move my tongue to your ass as I begin to lick your ass, then I slide a finger into your ass, as I continue to finger your pussy also, you stop sucking my dick and say "come on" and you get on your hands and knees.

I get behind you and slowly enter your pussy from behind, "oh you feel so good" I say, and I begin stroking in and out of you. As I do this I slide a finger into your ass and start pumping in time with my strokes in your pussy, I then slide out of your pussy and slowly enter your ass, I tell you "I've dreamt of this too long, I don't think I'll last long," so as I pump your ass I rub your clit with my right index finger, stroking it, this goes on for several minutes until I just can't take any more and we both cum as I shoot my wad, a monster wad, deep in your ass.

We fall into an exhausted pile of sweaty mass, and we kiss.

Nevrdul
Nevrdul
1 Followers