At the Villa Ch. 02 Pt. 03

Story Info
'Aaahh Dad...It's a perfect fit. Was it the same with Ma?'
8.6k words
4.55
58.4k
10

Part 4 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 11/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

Part 2 Chapter 3 -- Lydia

This is part of a series of adventures which took place at the villa, after some of the girls were involved in three previous adventures, two, ON THE BOAT and one, AFTER THE BOAT TRIP -- VICTORIA. So read the previous stories and continue to enjoy the ladies hunger for the satisfaction of the flesh. There are more to come.

I hope you enjoy them. They are all fiction. I don't beg for votes or comments, but they are very welcome.

*

Lydia was lying down on her back, relaxed, her bums elevated on a rather hard cushion, her legs wide open; pulled back towards her body, spread eagled. I was sitting on a flat cushion between her legs, the left hand massaging her breasts, the right massaging her pelvic bone. I had already covered the pelvic area with aquaglide, making it easier for me to glide my hands around. She was very attentive, hearing the story not of my first love but of my first sexual experiences which happened before Lydia was even born and which although at the time were not desired, had helped me to mature beyond limits and prepared me for a very fruitful and satisfying sex stimulating future.

My hands were roaming over her most sensitive areas, sending signals to the core of her woken volcano. Lydia was so very hot; probably more than my sister had ever been and with whom, I had enjoyed some of the most mind blowing orgasms. From that experience and others I think I became a very good lover. Padme, (Sam Sexual Encounters Ch 7. Padme) helped me reach the optimum of sexual pleasures. She taught me ways to control and reach for the highest mind blowing climaxes possible between two consenting lovers, couples or partners, who are ready to cooperate together, to reach high goals in sexual satisfaction.

Now I had the cooperation of one of the most beautiful creatures that at last I had found. Lydia was so relaxed looking into my eyes, so hot, so attentive that as soon as I stopped Lydia asked. 'What happened on that particular Saturday?'

'Well my sister and I finished doing the beds, had a hot shower followed by a big breakfast during which, she told me all about her boyfriend who was about to graduate with honours in accountancy. He was about four years older, coming from a well off family and already had a secured job.' I told Lydia all what I remembered and continued.

'The last hurdle fell on my lap. Sis asked me to get some Johnsons KY. I had to find a pharmacy. I was worried, scarred and felt ashamed to go to a pharmacy and ask for such a commodity. I thought that I had to find a pharmacy away from the area we lived in, somewhere where I was not known. I was not going into an adult's shop either, so I had to do some thinking. My sister would never accept a 'no' for an answer. That was sis last order for that morning and then she flew out of the flat and perished.

'Around midday my cousin Tressa came over with a prepared lunch. Lunches and dinners during the working week were prepared at the restaurant, so we never had problems regarding food preparation. On Sundays, we either go out, away from the city or cook at home as a whole family.

'After lunch I enjoyed my cousin Tressa's intimate parts and as much, she enjoyed mine. I cherished what I had done to her to satisfy her sexual ego; but no anal sex or other. Tressa asked all kinds of questions but she thought she was not yet ready to go further than enjoy light touches and oral sex.'

I continued massaging Lydia's pelvic area, moving the palm of my right hand lightly over her sensitive skin. My hand moved slightly downwards every now and then massaging the aquaglide over her vaginal lips; then further down towards her anal entrance. I could have said that Lydia did not need any around her vaginal slit as she was more than wet. The generous flow of love juice flowing out of her temple of love seemed to be more than adequate. My hand kept moving over the area, massaging with rather light pressure, just softly gliding over her pouty swollen lips, the minors and over the clit canopy and back again over her pelvic region.

The smile on Lydia's lips said a million, sometimes she even closed her eyes, enjoying the sexual signals flowing around, emerging from her red hot sexual chakra, which had been activated.

I did not stop; my other hand was really flying softly, just hitting her erect nipples sometimes I massaged the whole of the globe, at other times I kneaded the nipples one at a time. My right hand moved a little downwards, just a little and with the pointing finger and the thumb took her right swollen lip between them and started to massage it. My fingers moved slowly up and down with the thick swollen lip just slipping loosely between them, massaging it lightly. By the third time a sweet moan slipped out from between her smiling lips.

When Lydia opened her eyes, she looked at me, a look of approval, then down towards her vaginal area. She wanted to understand what was happening or what I had done. She remained silent, until another light moan of real satisfaction escaped from between her lips.

'Lydia, may I continue or you're tired? I asked.

'Tired of what? Sam. The story so far was so fascinating that I had been enjoying a continuous arousal and this massage; is it a massage?' Lydia asked while she continued. 'What is it; is it sending me... into something I may have never yet enjoyed or been to.'

'Lydia, personally I don't know yet. Maybe your next climax will be the most important of your life. I hope I don't disappoint.' I answered.

'Sure you won't... Sam. I am anxiously looking forward to anything I had never yet experienced. I am waiting for the gran finale of your sister's story.' She said as she winked.

'Is this a sign for me to continue?' I asked.

'Yes Sam, I'm devouring every word you say, but don't stop your handy work. I'm loving it so much... enjoying every stroke... Did you get the KY?' Lydia asked with great curiosity.

*******

I continued recounting my incestuous encounters with my sister Sandra.

The following Monday I took the underground and stopped two stations up north. It was the beginning of July and the early afternoon temperatures were high; therefore the streets were deserted especially at that particular time. I found a pharmacy which was not too far from the station I alighted at. I mean I already had some idea about where there was one.

As I got to the entrance I glanced inside and to my dismay there was a client, so I just walked away up the road, crossed the street and returned on the other side. I noticed the client was leaving and so, very embarrassed I crossed the road back again, moved a few paces towards the door and took another look. I saw no one inside except the pharmacist behind the counter. With my heart pounding I walked slowly in, my face felt red hot, burning with shame. The counter was L-shaped, starting a meter or so from the entrance on the right and ending at the left end facing the door stopping a meter from the left. Behind the counter a meter wide corridor and then the walls which were totally covered with glass shelving inside wooden mounted cabinets, secured with sliding glass doors. The cabinets, covered the four walls except for the entrance and another door which was at the right end behind the counter, were filled with all kinds of tiny coloured medicine filled boxes of many shapes and sizes. The other door was a private entrance, probably where the more storage and rest rooms were.

I just looked around, trying to find what I came for. The glass doors on the wall units were all closed and most of them secured with locks. There were only a few sun crèmes and other things which mostly used my females such as make up etc. On the main counter. Until that moment I had not made eye contact with the chemist who was behind the counter watching every move I made, not only with my feet, but also with my eyes.

I was stuck, perplexed and felt like an idiot, my face coloured with shame; I just looked up and came face to face with that beautiful angelic face. I presumed she was about twenty four, maximum going to twenty six. I was stunned, my eyes frozen, totally focused on her face. She looked really beautiful, quite tall maybe about 5ft .5. Her face was rather small, somewhat oval, a perfectly sculptured nose and a short frenchie just covering the upper part of her forehead. As she turned her head a little bit, I noticed that her hair was brown the same colour of her shinning eyes, but with yellow coloured stripes, probably coloured. It was set into a ponytail which barely reached the end of her rather longish neck.

'Can I help you young man?' The question came as a shock and she knew the I was in an embarrassing situation; maybe I was not the first. I was shocked, speechless.

'Come closer, please. I'm sure I can help you; come.' I automatically found myself against the counter still looking at her face. Now she was too close, I was still speechless. She asked the question I was not expecting.

'What is your name young man and how old are you?' I was still shocked but the way she spoke to me was like some unknown good fairy mother speaking to me. I gave her a quick look and a little smile of satisfaction escaped my lips before I answered.

'Sam is my name, and I'm eighteen plus.' I answered scarily. I was so scarred I may not look the age and be thrown out. I became very nervous and afraid that more embarrassing questions may be asked.

'But sure, Sam is not your real name?' She slowly and politely asked. I was a bit shocked, because I had never met this lady before. She was asking personal questions which I believed they were not usually asked.

'No.' I answered and continued. 'I never liked the name I was given so Sam fits me well and it's easy for people to remember.'

'Sam, you are a young man now, not a boy, ok. What do you want... some condoms?' She asked.

I answered by saying no with my head. 'Then what; may I help?' She asked and then continued. 'Don't be shy Sam, lots of guys purchase such stuff today. I'm pleased to help you, you know. It's my job.'

'Emmm... emmmm... John...s...' she cut me short.

'... KY is that right.' I nodded. At last I made it. She just opened one of the show cases and brought a rectangular box clearly marked with the product. She gave me a look of satisfaction, a look which made my body shiver. Now I realized how beautiful she was, well dressed especially with that super white starched lab coat.

She put the purchase in a paper bag and presented me with the bill, I passed the money and she gave me the change. Then she leaned over the counter, her face too close to mine. I stayed there still looking at her eyes, and then the smell of her perfume penetrated my nose. I was elated with the way she was looking at me, my embarrassing feelings started to fade as I had the purchase secured in my hands. But my eyes never left hers', the smell of her perfume doped me.

I stayed there, frozen, watching her beautiful face and enjoying the sweet smell of her perfume. But, then she spoke, softly so softly I could barely hear her voice.

'Sam, you are the most innocent client I ever had... and of course the most handsome.' I didn't answer but she continued. 'Do you know how to use it?'

'Well... yes.' I answered.

'Be careful Sam. Don't hurt her ok.' I noticed that she was looking down at my crotch; my little naughty boy had woken up and formed a tent in my pants. I wanted to run, run away as fast as I could. I was shocked. I felt so humiliated; I wanted the floor to open! She knew precisely what was has happened. Probably she knew that she was not only handsome and cordial but could make the stones react, too.

I froze again. I lowered my head down, overcome with shame. I didn't want to run, but sure I wanted to, but she was also so very friendly and genial. Without her help I could have never bought what my sister forced me to.

'Don't worry Sam! It's only nature doing what it supposed to do. Come round the counter and I fix you up.' The chemist said. She walked behind the counter until she came near the entrance on the left. I just moved over and soon was hidden behind the counter on which there were numerous items on show. If anybody walked in they could not see what we were doing.

Without any¬¬¬ embarrassment she lowered herself down and without opening my pants she put my naughty boy in the upward position, so it does not show much as I waked out. She even gave it a little squeeze. 'Sam I hope I see you soon and congratulations.'

'For what?' I instantly asked.

She gave me a very sexy smile, while she was slowly standing up. She stopped as her mouth was close to my ears. Her lips teased my earlobe and said. 'For that little baby you have hidden in your pants... See you soon Sam. Next time we may have a longer chat. Well enjoy yourself.'

'Thanks... today, you had been my good fairy... Thanks again. May I ask your name, please? '

'Hera; queen of the gods!' We exchanged a friendly smile; a smile which sent a lot of secret signals, signals which could mean a lot, maybe for both of us. Then I presented my hand which she took and held it tight. I looked at her, her face was full of smiles, her eyes shining as she pulled me towards her and gave me a slight kiss on my cheek while she pressed my hand. 'Sam, I'm married; my husband is in the navy and sometimes I spent weeks alone. Tonight I will take you with me to my bed; but only in my dreams; until next time... hopefully in two weeks. Sam, I hope I can trust you. This is our secret.' Hera concluded.

'Same with me, I cross my heart.' Another smile and I nearly ran out of the pharmacy into the street.

My hardon raged harder and harder in my pants. As I left I went straight to the train station, all the time looking for places where I am less seen or better exposed. I dreamed about Hera, her beauty and what she had hidden, between her legs. While I rode the train back I thought of nothing, except the next visit. I thought, two weeks were too far away but sure it was not possible to use so much KY.

As I arrived home my sister was waiting and we went through another session which at least didn't last so long. She wanted to leave and I wanted to study.

******

'Did you go back Sam?' Lydia asked.

Lydia was still lying there and during this short episode I kept busy massaging the other swollen pouty lip, the left one. I worked on her as slowly as I could. I didn't want her to loose any details from the story. The sexual tension was building and the energy was flowing through her chakras.

'Yes I did... it was an exciting meeting... which I greatly enjoyed. Are you still with me?' I asked looking toward Lydia's beautiful face mostly lost in the tensions which my hand was activating.

'I haven't missed a word. Two hot things at the same time; but I am watching myself as both are very exciting and they are electrifying me. You seem also very excited Sam, can I touch it?' Lydia asked.

'I'm sorry, you have to wait. Better continue.' I answered. She nodded so I started were I had left.

*********

Soon my family was introduced to my sister's fiancé and in a few weeks she was engaged at a small party which took place at our flat, where she announced her marriage date; the 1st of September with a honeymoon in Paris.

His family gave them a house somewhere close to Kifisia. (I lied).

Too many things happened, too quick. I became worried and disturbed about my relation with my sister, something I never wanted, but five days a week I had to join for a hot session of sex where she enjoyed the mind blowing climaxes as she got fucked in the ass. We had done nearly everything except fingering or fucking her vagina. She kept that for her future husband. At least she was decent; I thought.

The first tube of KY ran out on time. I went back to the pharmacy and this time I was lucky, she was alone. Hera greeted me as I entered and asked me if I needed the usual. I nodded and in no time I had the KY in the bag and paid for. As she was handling me the change she politely asked me to enter behind the counter and took me to the back, where the private quarters were. We sat in the kitchenette around a small table. Hera recounted about the time she married and the hard times when her husband only came home in the weekends. She was not very happy about his weekend appearances as her crave for sexual satisfaction was very great and always wanted more. She knew there was no alternative and she knew this before they even met. But the desire and hunger for sexual pleasure were making her life, incredibly miserable.

Hera wasn't worried about any body coming in, as, as soon as somebody enters there was a bell which was automatically activated.

'So tell me Sam, how is your little baby? He seemed he had done a lot of work.' Hera said with conviction.

I smiled and said nothing but I asked her a question. 'Did you dream, about me?' I asked. I was curious. I wanted to know. My dick was already growing strongly and rather too quickly.

'Yes I dreamed, but someday I tell you; I even masturbated.' Hera whispered in my ear. 'Mind if I see it Sam; or I'm asking too much?' She asked with a very, very indescribable smile as she focused her beautiful eyes on mine.

'If you really want, I don't see why not? We are both consenting adults.' I answered intelligently.

'When I touched it last time it really intrigued me and yes, I really love to see it Sam, and touch it, I mean the real thing.' Hera said; her eyes full of passion.

Without any shame what so ever, I opened my waist and pulled the zipper down leaving my trousers to fall. I followed by lowering my under pants exposing my most intimate part of my body to H era's hungry eyes. Yes there it was, raging like a lion ready for the kill. Hera, watched me very carefully as I went through the undressing ritual until it popped out in all its' glory. She took a glance at the pharmacy before she sat there again infront of me, caressing my little baby, as she had called it. She whispered in my ear how big and beautiful it was, and informed me that sometime soon and before I had to start university we would spend a day together, somewhere, enjoying our selves, as she explicitly described it.

I just stayed there, close to Hera smelling her perfume, enjoying her caresses until she pulled the foreskin back, kissed it and even took it into her mouth, sucked it a couple of times and looked into my eyes.

I became very excited and she knew it. The head increased in size and became harder. There were contractions at the base where she was holding it. Hera stood up, took another look to see if anybody entered and was back with her lab coat wide open. She lifted her skirt under which she was wearing suspender belts, stockings and panties, really cute ones, nearly see through.

'I dressed for the occasion as I knew that today you would come. Sam this is a onetime occasion, I mean, here... ok. But I would be pleased if you could continue to come until the day I promised, even if you buy nothing.' Hera very politely told me.

I knew how hot she was and how unsatisfied. I felt sorry for her in a way. I thought that that day with her, could teach me also a lot of things. She was married and experienced. I was still very inexperienced and in immature in the sexual field. 'That could be a great occasion for me, experiencing such intimate skills, but what about Hera's husband!' I thought. I was even scarred but I was not ready to loose such a magnificent opportunity.

'Thanks.' I whispered back. We were whispering as we talked.

Then Hera whispered back. 'Sam, I like you to kneel and smell my pussy.' I was shocked the way she ordered me. But there was no way I was to decline such an opportunity.

My hardon raged like crazy. I nearly exploded there and then, but I managed to at least survive and not humiliate myself. I knelt, like a gentleman. I looked at her intimate area as her legs were already partially open. I focused my eyes on the gusset. It looked wet there between her legs, partly pressed between her pouty lips. I got closer and pressed my nose into her wet panties I took a couple of strong breaths, inhaling the aroma which had accumulated, probably from the moment she had put them on, that morning. The smell was incredibly strong coming out from the core of her love nest. Then I took another, deeper and longer whiff after which I took my time evaluating how many times she cum and wetted her little panties. Maybe Hera was thinking of me.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers