At the Villa Ch. 07 Pt. 01

Story Info
Lydia was hot butwhat about Hera? She was unsatisfied.
8.7k words
4.52
22.3k
7
0

Part 9 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 11/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

Note. 'At the Villa 6' and the previous episodes are part of this continuous story which had started 'On the Boat 1' I hope you enjoy them.

Chapter 01: Lydia

The first boat trip round the island happened precisely the day after that sensational encounter with Olympia. We started after breakfast leaving Padme back at the villa doing all the clearing, cleaning and preparations for when we return. From the moment the rubber boat was in the water it just flew over the calm blue waters of the Aegean as the outboard engine roared to near maximum speed, leaving a tail of water flowing out into a V shape on the surface of the sea. The ladies were marvelled, holding tight to the ropes fastened to the round tubes of the rubber dingy making sure they are not thrown overboard. The wind was hitting their bared bodies except for the little skimpy bikinis which barley covered much. I watched and enjoyed their beauty as their hair flew as the boat speeded forward. Showing more of their fascinating sexy wares placed my little boy in a very depressed situation.

During the trip we stopped at different beaches with a couple of which could only be reached by a boat. On some we played, swam and even enjoyed a healthy lunch.

In one particular beach, rather too secluded, the ladies went skinny dipping in the salty water. They looked lovely, fresh and lively as they jumped and played both in the water and on the golden sand. The beach itself was surrounded by a cliff. At one point they suddenly jumped on me and in split second I was there with my big dick hanging between my legs, as bare as they all were. They pushed me down on my back. The lot of them surrounded me and Olympia was the first to lower her pussy over my mouth. The salty water mixed with the flowing juices tasted rather horrible. Some other girl took my hard dick into her mouth. It had been already raging for some time so it was no big deal. There were others involved as my little boy started changing not only mouths but also hands. In no time even the pusses started to change. From the position I was in I could not follow who was humping up and down as it trusted up and down inside their hot twats.

From the way my face was covered with Olympia's s crack pressing hard with every eruption, I had my vision totally blocked. I was in heaven, so it did not bother me too much who was getting fucked or who was licking at the length of my dick. At last Lydia exchanged places with Olympia, Lydia's already fucked pussy tasted fantastically. The mixture of salt water and pussy juice was not felt. The nectar tasted incredibly perfect. I wasted no time in sending Lydia over the top. She was becoming a tease. Her body soon erupted and I nearly blown my load inside Olympia's hot twat. I tried to take a deep breath to hold on; but it was not possible. I blew my load in Olympia's hot vagina as she pressed her crotch against mine, taking as much as she could press against her womb. She moaned and shouted as her body became static. I concentrated my whole attention on Lydia's pussy, something I loved and enjoyed not only eating but also loving.

At last Olympia moved. At the same time Lydia made way and Olympia presented her freshly filled pussy to my lips as she pressed hard, making sure my lips separated and what my dick had fed her she was going to pump it back into my mouth. This time the cocktailed taste was delightful.

Some other imaginable acts were again taking place as somebody started to stir up my flaccid dick. After the early morning attack and the one that had just ended it was not going to be easy. But while Olympia was still feeding me the stirred and shaken mixture, the others had not lost hope. Unfortunately it did not happen. The girls had to wait for later, maybe in the evening even though that they were still craving for more.

Returning back early in the evening we found a great dinner awaiting us. Padme had prepared something special which the famished ladies quickly devoured. All the ladies were very happy and although dreadfully tired they talked of nothing else except the great day that they had enjoyed hopping from one beach to another around the island. It was decided to retire early, so after a day of absolute abstinence; 'not really so', I picked up Aphrodite and together we retired to my domain. We spent some time feeling each other's intimate parts; we made love and slept all the way till morning.

The next day was a day of rest. Due to the fact that most of the ladies had over slept we enjoyed a rather late breakfast, therefore some events had to change. After they filled their stomachs they relaxed and later dived in the pool. I, rather discreetly walked away with Diane with whom I enjoyed a great time visiting both the Gardner's Lodge and the Servants Quarters where we made some incredible love. There was no talk about Olympia or Lydia. I was just happy with what I knew.

A late lunch, a rest with the ladies by the pool and my next victim definitely was Lydia. She was the one whom I really wanted to get to know better. We started off going down the stairs towards the Servants' Quarters. As we toured the building I explained its' original purpose. I thought she had enjoyed the explanation although she was more interested in what I had in mind.

'It's beautiful Sam, nice and quite, great for making love.' Lydia commented.

'Yes my dear, making love here would be fantastic.' I continued while I took her in my arms and hugged her to me. I felt elated holding my beautiful girl in my arms. I could never believe how great she looked and intelligent. 'I'm proud of you, Lydia dear.' I said.

She also had a great body and the bikini she was wearing enhanced the beauty she was endowed with. I was sure it was bought from one of the most upmarket high street designer shops which cropped up in the late 1980's and in early 1990's; in Kifisja.

'Shall we make love?' Lydia asked.

'Certainly sweet! I couldn't wait.' I answered with a smile.

'Neither do I.' Still holding her in my arms I undone the clasp at the back and her bikini top got loose. My hands roamed slowly down across her back until my fingers slipped inside the string at the waist. It was connected to the little triangle which barely covered her hot, drenched awaiting pussy. I slowly pushed it down and then it fell free along her slim perfectly shaped smooth legs. Lydia very quickly became fully naked as she took off her strapless top and her boobs dropped out. They did not hang but stood steady, beautifully shaped, her nipples hard and her body was ready for anything. She was really hot. She young and was lost in sexual imaginations. She was dreaming about what would be; my next move.

I moved backwards for a better view. Her beauty was enchanting; mesmerising. She gave me a great smile as she started to turn. She turned around slowly, showing off her beautiful elated boobs, her nipples standing out, hard and at attention. She stopped for a few seconds giving me a view of her incredible profile. The stoppage time was short. She did not offer me enough time to devour and enjoy the beauty of her contours. The précis outline of her back, showing the lower part down to just under the crease of her bums, looked exceptional. Further down along the upper part of her thighs as also her perfectly rounded domes; were astounding. Her hard nipples were exquisitely displayed, popping outwards, were more than tempting.

I could not believe myself, but I wanted Lydia again and again. The more she turned the more aggressive my sexual tensions and appetites became. I wanted to control. She was my daughter. With her back towards me, she stopped again. Those beautiful perfectly shaped bottoms, just the right shape, round and beautiful; extended outwards were enchanting. Between her upper thighs, at the V, there was a small gap and within, exposed distinctly were her swollen labia. The exposure time was longer so I could appreciate her beauty including her seductiveness as she bent forward and gave me a greater view of what I was craving for. My raging hardon was raving within the confines of my shorts; tenting outwards without any obstructions as I had not worn any underwear.

'How do I look, eemmm...d?' she asked seductively as also she wanted to address me as dad. She knew we were too close to trouble so she declined.

'Are you ready to please me?' she asked again. This time I was sure she needed an answer.

'Once we are inside these walls; any time.' I answered.

'Dd... I've one condition?' She sort of... she wanted to make conditions.

'Anything special you're about to ask sweetie?' I asked.

'Only one, this time; maybe more next time if there will be another time?' Lydia asked.

'You know that there will be another time, maybe more than one. So let me hear your interesting condition.'

'Did you fuck Hera? If so, I love to hear all about it... I prefer the truth?' Lydia asked.

'Sure I fucked her and the truth, I will share with you. But first, I want to stick my dick in that desirable body of yours; be part of it as we become one.' I couldn't wait to share the pleasures as we interlace together as one hot body.

'Are you in for a quickie from behind or a nice loving one, lying on my back?' Lydia asked.

'Let me check if you are ready.' I just knelt behind her and moved my face closer to her vaginal lips. The moist smelling intoxicating aroma flowed out from between them. My nose separated them slightly as she opened her legs further, wider. 'When was the last time you cleaned this beautiful, gorgeous little baby, if I may ask?' I asked.

My nose still embedded further in between the inner slimy petals as I heard her voice seductively but barely heard. 'I knew I would be in your arms today, so I made sure I wouldn't clean it again, after last evening's shower. How does it taste Dddd...?' She was hot and very seductive. Lydia was becoming more open even becoming a tease at times.

'Bastard!' I thought. I pressed my nose further and then used my tongue as I licked between the petals. I not only collected the fresh juice but also the remnants which remained from the secretions which had flowed during her sleepy dreams. I wondered if she had masturbated or had a hot session with her sleeping partner. More juices could have streamed out slowly when she was being prepared by Padme's able hands.

'I must say that the aroma alone was making the situation between my legs unbearable but the taste was more than exquisite. I always loved the female's most intimate parts of which I must say, along the years I had enjoyed quite a variety.' I concluded.

'I'm sure you did... you seem to be quite an expert in this regard.' Lydia commented as she stood up and turned suddenly towards me. I was still on my knees as I took her in my arms, my hands roaming on her smooth bums as I massaged them with the palms of my hands, sometimes even pressing them against each other. I slowly stood up as my hands moved against her back hugging her smooth exited naked body.

'That I don't know, only the partners who experienced the pleasures can judge for that. In the end; they are the final judges.' I answered her query as I focused my eyes on her beautiful face.

I gave Lydia a light kiss on those never ending, smiling lips. 'Do you like to lie down so we can start? What position do you prefer, being on your back or on top?' I asked.

'I may feel more comfortable on my back. In this position I will feel your little boy separating the lips as it enters into my precious jewel. The feeling of your dick rubbing the walls as it stretches them gives me the edge to go crazy. Please Dad.' Lydia whispered. I'm ready.'

Lydia continued whispering as she lay down on the bed. She opened her legs as wide as she could, then she pulled them backwards towards herself, making sure they were wide open. She pulled a pillow and after arching her bottoms upwards, pressing her feet on the bed, she pushed it under them and settled. Her eyes were focused on mine asking me with her lips moving but no sound came out... 'Ohhhh; please dad; make love to me, fuck me!'

I settled on my knees between Lydia's legs as I carefully watched her beautiful twat; her wet swollen lips slightly separated. Then I lowered my body slowly on top of her, my hard dick ready to slip straight inside her. The head was very close nearly touching ready to enter within the confines of her body. I slowly pushed forward holding my dick at the base. As soon as I felt the head touching I press against the petals. Her body shook. Her eyes focused on mine as she smiled a smile of satisfaction. My chest pressed lightly against her hard nipples, which were pointing upwards. I pushed slightly until the head started to enter the entrance inside her awaiting drenched duct. She was so hot, she was ready.

'Ohhhh! It feels so good... the touch of your dick down there is already sending shivers of fire through out my body. Aaaahhhh. Please more... yessss ... I feel it pressing and stretching. It's stretching my tight little pussy... ddd. Send it deeper, yes deeper... Aaaaahhhh yesss; yesss; slowly, very slowly pleesssse... Aaaaahhhh. The feeling, is incredible dad; fantastic; unbelievable. Yesss ... the pressure down there is initiating more fire; my pussy is on fire; it's the fire now burning... yes burning within the confines of my cranny... feels so good dad; I soon explode... yes explode again and aagain.' Lydia cried and moaned.

I continued pushing slowly as I felt the tightness of her vaginal tube expanding. I made sure that it was going to take me some time, pushing one millimetre at a time. I was enjoying it, loving it, maybe more than what Lydia was doing. The tightness of her inner tube was amazing, clutching around my raging dick.

'Ooooohhhhh.... aaaahhhh... dad , it feels so good, this incredible feeling of being filled, it's amazing. You really understood what I really want Dad. Make love to me, very slowly, really slowly, let me enjoy the beauty of our intimate parts cuddling each other. I love you dad... I love you so much. I know that this could now be possible but probably never after I leave. Love me dad; love me now.' Lydia pleaded.

'I always loved you, even though I had never seen or had a picture of you. I seen your pictures of when you were a toddler but after that I had lost track, but you were always in my heart. I knew that you were somewhere there. After my parents passed away, I totally lost track, until you found me!' I commented to her pleading.

'It was a coincidence that we found each other, could be the god Hera.' Lydia declared teasingly.

'It could be possible, but let's not waste time on an unimportant comment.' I answered back. I wanted to stay there with her, our bodies connected, enjoying what we were doing, loving each other. Being intimately connected body to body with my own blood was a very fulfilling experience.

'Dad.' She whispered as she held my head tight next to her, her hands around my neck. Her legs rolled around my lower back as now my little hard dick was all the way hidden deeply inside her scorching crevice of desire, love and pleasure. Her vaginal muscles were engaged around my manhood as it was pulsating within her body... 'I love you dad... make love to me slowly, hold me tight. Yes tighter... ohhhhh dad I'm so hot, so hot; I'm cummmming... cummminng... aaaaaahhhhhh ... aaaaaahhhhhh... cummmmminnng... aaaaaahhhhhh... cummmmminnng ... aaaaaahhhhhh... aaaaaahhhhhh...'

Lydia's body exploded as it started to tremble and gyrate under my body. She was holding me so tight that even I started to shake as earthquakes were erupting everywhere with Lydia's mind-blowing orgasms.

We became more than one body. We were stuck together as she continued flowing from one mind blowing orgasm into another. I was there, held tight by every possible means she could hold me. At last Lydia whispered. She never shouted. She intoned the name 'DAD' many times over and over as she enjoyed those wonderful orgasms. She was so hot, she wanted more. She was already primed up ready to keep her temple of love filled with my manhood. She held me so tight that there was no possibility to move. Her desires for me were incredible and unbelievable. What could I call them; phenomenal? She wanted to know me, not as a human being but something more. She wanted to feel my inner self; wanted to know how I spent my life, my love and my sexual adventures. She wanted to feel and enjoy those first feelings of intimacy with her own uncle or better her dad.

It took some time before my body, including my manhood had some release. At last I felt Lydia's body relax slowly, her hands stopped crushing my head down in the pillow and my back managed to spring a few centimetres up. My phallus sprang a little. It released the pressure there was between my pelvis and hers. She became so stringent, that our bodies were aching. Her hard nipples had made marks where they were crushed against my chest. I was just relieved.

I lifted my head and looked at her angelic face. Her eyes still closed with that little smile all over her lips, even if they were nearly closed. Her lips even closed, had words flowing out. She looked like talking, without any sound.

I watched my little girl with my hard member still inside her. We were still connected. Every now and then I felt her vaginal muscles contract slowly tightening the grip around it. It was enough to give me that little feeling of pleasure. The feeling of being inside a woman of substance was unbelievable. What about a woman who desires to be pleasured and not fucked or used? I felt I had no right to fuck Lydia or use her, but rather be part of her own body. After all, she is part of mine. I wanted to love her and make love to her, but not to fuck her. I was elated. Although at sometimes I felt some guilt; I definitely wanted to enjoy that special bond between our two bodies, at least until it lasts. I was trying to forget who I was and that we had the same blood running in out veins.

She pulled my head down, again, so her lips were too close to my ear. 'Dad; thanks, that was wonderful. Sorry I came too quickly, but I was enjoying myself so much I was going crazy. Every moment was special. It felt so wonderful, I thought I may have been in the heavens, but I don't know. I had never been there before. Thanks again for such a wonderful time. It really was the most beautiful and enchanting experience of my life. I hope I will never forget it and remember that I enjoyed the best love experience coming from my very own dad.'

'I'm happy for you, my dear. I must say I loved it too. The way you held me crushed against your hot passionate and loving body was incredible. I'm proud you had enjoyed it too. I'm very happy that you're going to treasure it so much. I'm proud to be your first practical sex teacher and lover.' I said.

'I'm more than proud dad. Is there anything thing else on your mind?' Lydia asked.

'Well, if you like to hear Hera's story, or better the first woman I made love too, I think we can start now. We can continue our walk, unless you like to enjoy another trip to the heavens. But I prefer that we can save that for later, if you so wish?'

She gave me a sweet look with a great smile. 'Can you make me cum again dad? I'm already hot, so hot, that I would explode in a jiffy.' Lydia declared.

I did not need to verify that. Her passion, her desires for the pleasures of the flesh were amazing. The burning sensations within her body were bizarre. Her hot sexual chakra had been more than activated for the first in the last couple of days; since she tasted the real thing.

I looked into Lydia's eyes. They were shinning with love. As I lifted my pelvis backwards I pulled out about half the length of my wand of light out of her golden door. She moaned. I lowered myself. I filled her again with my manhood as my lips touched hers. I kissed her slowly my lips just touching hers. Our tongues met at the opening of our lightly connected lips. Her legs were fully pulled back making sure I was comfortable between then. She wanted that I will have full access to her incredible and enchanting warm temple. She wanted it totally filled and stretched to capacity. Her body was still burning with passion as she was asking me for more. She held me tight with her hands around my neck, this time in comfort. My chest slightly touching her hard nipples. I pulled back again then in deep to the core of her furnace. The fire was increasing as her body started to shake at first rather slowly.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers