At the Villa Ch. 07 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

Without any words she took her position on all fours. Her thighs were slightly open, her arse pointing upwards, her perfectly shaped swollen pouty lips extended outwards. Those beautiful inner petals all wet covered with her natural love juices looking perfect, shining in the sunlight. I don't think the juices had stopped flowing since that morning. Hera was incredibly excited.

Her face was hidden in the mattress. Her rosebud was pointing upwards towards the sky, all shinning with the liquids that flowed earlier as she was resting on her back, maybe even dreaming.

My raging hardon was waiting, anxious to enter in the darkness of her anal tube. Although experienced, this beauty was still a virgin where anal sex was concerned. I was very excited to be her first to stretch her back door. I opened the KY tube and after I covered my finger I spread a generous amount around the crinkly rosebud. The palm of my finger proceeded to spread and massage the circular brownish corona. I pressed my finger against her opening as her body started to shake. It was probably the excitement of trying anal sex for the first time that had initiated the start of her next climax.

'Ooohh Sam, woww, I'm getting so excited, aahh. Sam. woww. Ooh goohh, I'm cumming.' She cried. I couldn't believe how excited she became. She cried and shouted more and more as I pushed my forefinger slowly against her anal opening, forcing her sphincter muscle to stretch slightly, allowing the palm of my finger to wiggle itself inside, at least to the first knuckle. The KY helped to ease the tightness. I continued to push slowly until I had it all embedded into her ass.

Hera's body continued to shake and the cries of pleasure had never subsided. I continued twisting and turning my finger round, backwards and forwards and thrusting it; in and out until her anal muscles had relaxed. Hera didn't complain, at least not yet, but stayed still while being lost in a delirium of a mind blowing climax. I noticed that during that climax she had one hand between her legs, massaging her clitoris.

My invader, ready for battle was raging with the desire to break into the confines of this beautiful creature's virginal back door. I just stood up, squatted behind her and pushed my invading pole against her waiting ass. As she felt it, lightly pressing against her anal opening, ready to invade her vaginal crater, she cried and shouted as her body again erupted by another huge orgasm. All her senses were magnified a hundred times as she had not stopped massaging her clitoris while I started to trust in and out of her drenched hungry vagina.

I pressed my dick all the way inside her, pushing the head against her womb. She immediately clenched it with her muscles like a hungry animal devouring its prey. She held it like a piece of steel secured by a vice, afraid that it would slip away and loose it forever. My hard dick raged and raged as it got harder and harder feeling the security of her muscles tightening around it. The more she shouted the more Hera's vaginal muscles became rigid. I was just waiting for that split second when my little boy could make his escape.

On a partial release of Hera's vaginal muscles, I pulled my dick out with a huge fast trust, outwards. I put my right hand around it and immediately pointed it towards her well lubricated rosebud. As the purple mushroom head touched its target I pushed forward rather slowly until the exposed purple head touched the target. That was the moment when I started to push the invader against Hera's sphincter muscles, feeling the intense pressure pushing backwards. I became a little worried. It wasn't as easy as it was with my finger. My dick was much bigger and thicker, but I kept the pressure against her rosebud awaiting the moment to start relaxing.

Hera was still in the highest of heavens. She was still moaning and crying with the pleasures which had invaded her body. I pushed slowly and then it seemed that the muscles were giving in to the pressure the head was exerting on her back entrance. The head just popped in.

'Aaauuchchch! Aaaahhhh...fuck, Sam...fuck...it fucking hurts. Stop... stoopp.' Hera cried rolling in pain as the huge purple head was now just inside her ass and more was being pressed in. With the head embedded within the walls of her anal tube; I stopped. I wanted to know the feeling.

'I can pull back... out, but I don't advise it.' I shouted trying to penetrate her shouting. The head seemed to get harder and harder although it was compressed within the contracting muscles.

'Who asked you to pull out?' Hera cried. 'Leave it there...I should be ok... maybe, in a couple of minutes.' She took a deep breath and I felt her muscles relaxing, then another and sure this made her more relaxed. Probably it was a relief. I waited a couple of more minutes, and then I pulled my dick all the way out and pushed the head in again with a few extra centimetres. I was nearly half way in.

'How does it feel, my dear?' I asked.

'The pain is still there, but the pleasure is obviously getting better. I may be in the heavens, sooner than I may have expected.' She optimistically answered. I just pushed a little more while she moaned with a cry of pain but she did not ask me to stop. So I gave her a little more time to relax, before I give another push. She took another deep breath and as I felt her anus relaxing I pushed the rest of my dick all the way inside her anal duct. My balls which were hanging down were pressing against her swollen lips. I could feel the liquid flowing against them.

'Oohhh Sam... it just feels fantastic; huge, but still hurts. It's stretched my insides to the maximum limits. Yes the pain is there Sam but it feels incredibly bizarre; weird... aaahhh Sam I'm cumming... cumming... again; again... cummig...' Hera continued shouting as the pleasures of the flesh, the hunger and the yearning for satisfaction erupted again as they invaded her body. The fire within her was incredible, mind blowing. The joys she was enjoying were obvious.

I just pulled my dick outwards until the head was just half in and half out; stuck between her sphincter muscles. I held it there enjoying the contractions and the heart beat. Then I pushed slowly all the way until my balls again hit against her pouty lips. She moaned and cried while I pulled back out and in again, all the time going in and out slowly. Her anal muscles relaxed enough that I increased the speed of the thrusts. Hera was in the other world. The pain has changed into pleasure and she was totally lost in a delirium of sexual energy. It flowed though her as new shivers and new desires were erupting through her brains.

I kept the tempo until the speed increased enough that my hanging balls were now slapping against her labia. They were helping increasing the sexual pleasures she was invaded with. Soon my hard dick now was beginning to harden more and more and the head started to expand. I just pulled all the way out. I looked down at her anal cavity. I couldn't believe what I saw.

I had fucked my cousin's and sister's arse holes numerous times but I had never bothered to look, except that after a few thrusts they both had relaxed enough. The big stretched round wide open hole amazed me. The inner reddish colours and the way the muscles started to close like a camera iris, really fascinated me. In no time I had my raging hardon back again, deep inside her. It hasn't lost any of its energy and soon was again on the brink of a great shoot out, this time in the bottom of her anal tube.

I just cried as I felt my energetic fluid moving through my tubes. It had already left the prostate area and on the way flowing to explode in the depths of her colon. The pressure was incredible. The light pain I felt as the semen flowed through as it flushed through the system was incredible with the first shot hitting her inner depths. One shot after another I had enjoyed, while Hera was pressing and tightening her anal muscles as she felt the fluid hit the inner depths of her anus.

Another orgasm invaded her, again; during which I emptied what I had still left. As the last drops of cum had leaked out, I pulled my tired dick out before it really lost its pride. While I was still hard holding it in my hand I became obsessed looking at the gaping anal opening, watching it closing slowly until the whole iris was totally closed; some of the liquids were already oozing out from between the wrinkled entrance.

She just fell on her stomach. I collapsed next to her and together we hugged each other, kissed and slept for the next hour or so.

The rest of the afternoon we relaxed followed by a tour around parts of the garden. Later we had some coffee together with some of the food that had been left over and also some wine. We made love once more before we left, to make sure we really had enjoyed every moment of that special day. The only side effect was the sore asshole Hera returned home with.

'Sam, with this little pain in my ass I will dream about you all night.' She said as she stopped her car to drop me somewhere close to where I lived. 'It was a great day Sam. I can't wait for Wednesday. Meet you at Kifisia. I may have some more surprises for Wednesday.'

'Thanks for everything. It proofed to be a very educational adventure. I'm very happy that we are going to be together at least for another day.' I said as I looked in her happy shinning eyes.

'Make sure you pick up a couple of girls in the next two days, and happy fucking.' Hera sort of, instructed. I just smiled back as she drove away.

**********

The walk which Lydia and myself were taking through the garden at last brought us to the 'Gardener's Lodge'. She was very quite as I recounted my first real adventure of a day of hot sex, or better illicit sex with a married woman of experience. It was quite a walk most of the time the area was terraced, so we had to climb stairs and every now and then we stopped and rested while I continued to satisfy Lydia's curiosities about my sex escapades of my younger years. Many times we hugged each other and kissed.

We entered the lodge where the first thing we had done was without any doubt freshen up under the shower and enjoy a drink of cold natural water which was flowing out of a natural spring. Lydia was hot as much as I was. I was ready for more. The taste of the pleasures of the flesh had woken up her red hot chakra. She wanted to learn and experience more sexual adventures. She was trying to establish what actions, satisfies her sexual craving more than others.

We were naked, fresh and alive. The water was quite cold as it came out naturally. At times she shivered, not with an orgasm but with the shock of the cold water as it hit her skin. We were both looking into each others eyes waiting for any of us to start a conversation.

It did not happen. I hugged her to me and slowly laid her on the bed. She looked into my eyes, opened her legs wide open, her vaginal area just stretched outwards, those swollen pouty lips looked really full with the inner lips slightly separated, covered with the nectar of love. I think that it had been flowing since we started the walk, maybe about two hours earlier. She looked fascinating, her beauty, her perfection and the cravings for sexual pleasure. There, her legs wide open, presented me with the most precious gift any man can crave for. Here, take me please.

My eyes naturally were wide open, captivated as always with its beauty, just as it was the first time. When I had the first experience I was too dumb to appreciate its beauty or maybe too ignorant but only for a short time until Hera took me under her guidance and there I realized the beauty of the female anatomy.

I knelt between her legs, moved my head down slowly until my lips were too close to her waiting swollen lips. My breath had already sent shivers through her body as I felt her heart beating harder. I watched her chest moving up and down. I pressed the palm of my forefinger against her clitoris at first very slowly. I was silent, just feeling her heart beatings, passing from her engorged knob straight through my finger. I held it there for a minute or so; the more I pressed against her clitoris the stronger the beats became and also quicker.

As I pulled my finger away I licked the whole length of her vaginal valley from close to her asshole up to her clit. I stopped there; and sucked it between my lips before I pulled it inside my mouth. Then I pinched it with my teeth. She gave a cry of pain and pleasure as I felt a shock going through her body. I let it go, but I kept sucking slowly, sending as many more satisfying shivers though her blood veins.

One finger entered her wet pussy while I kept sucking. She went wild. Lydia lifted her legs round my neck and pressed me down against her pussy. Her hands pressed my head further as her body erupted with another huge climax that had plagued her.

My head was jammed between Lydia's legs, from all sides. She was pressing so much she was even hurting me. My mouth was working hard to keep her at those levels of pleasure while my finger was exploring every corner of her vaginal interior. Any time I hit her G-spot, her arse bucks up and the rest of her body shook. She cried and shouted as she was going through from one orgasm to another.

I pulled my finger out of Lydia's vagina and very easily inserted it into her ass. She let out one cry as the palm of the finger pushed through the pressure of the sphincter muscles and entered up to the first knuckle. The rest was easy. My dick was harder than steel. The more my finger disappeared inside her the more her body erupted.

I licked harder. With the finger away inside her ass, I could also drink the flowing love nectar flowing out of her temple of love. The taste was exquisite and the smell, intoxicating. All actions together made my hard cock rearing for more. My tongue flowed from inside the door to her temple of love towards her precious knob. The thrusts in and out of her asshole were increasing our desire for sexual penetration and both of us were on the verge of enjoying some more intimate feelings.

As soon as another strong orgasm erupted inside her body, I gave a strong pull backwards and managed to escape the captivity. I moved on top of her and while I pinched her hard nipples I pointed my wand of light towards the golden gate of her temple of love. I let it enter slowly, with zeal and devotion. I took my time. I wanted her to feel it as she would start to relax. I pushed it home while I kept licking her nipples.

I didn't move. I let her muscles cuddle it as it filled her. I let off her nipples and gave her a kiss. She was back. 'Hi dad! That was incredible. What had you done to me? I was totally lost. The pleasures were astonishing; phenomenal. Sam I can't stop saying what a lover you are. It seems that even Hera noticed it. So what happened when you arrived home; was your cousin waiting?' Lydia finally asked.

'Do you like to make love or hear more?' I asked.

'I'm too curious dad to stop hearing. I prefer to hear some more while I keep you little boy company with my vaginal wonders.' She answered as she preferred to be kept filled while staying quietly hearing Hera's story as she would silently cuddle her dad's little monster.

'If you like it that way I'm all for it. I always get excited when I recount some of my special hot adventures, and the first ones were the most exciting; but I only tell them to the few. These were never recounted before. So please they are only for your own ears. Do we agree?' I finally asked.

'Yes dad, please continue. Was your cousin waiting for you?' She curiously asked for a second time.

'No, she left with her parents for a week's holiday on the island of Cyprus.'

'So you were in trouble!'

'After what Hera told me, I was a new man and was ready for new opportunities. Just let me narrate how I put myself to the new challenges to satisfy my newly awaken sexual hunger and desires.' I answered

She just squeezed her vaginal muscles around my hard cock. It felt really great, fantastic. Lydia was also learning. I pulled out about half way very slowly and pushed in again while I started to relate the next episode.

************

As I arrived home I found my mother, there alone. My father was still at the pub. The restaurant was closed for some renovations.

'Sam, where have you been?' Mum asked nearly shouting.

'You want the truth?' I asked.

'Better be the truth as I don't want any problems.' She advised.

'With a woman!' I exclaimed.

'Do you have a girl friend?' She asked again. I felt like being interrogated.

'I'm not that crazy yet, mum. She's a married woman and to cut the story short we spent the whole day together.'

'A married woman, aye! Are you crazy? Where was her husband? Was she an old whore?' Mum shouted.

'None of that mum. Fortunately her husband is in the navy and at the moment he's in the Atlantic. He's away for about two months. She only 26 years old and we had a great time. Does that answer you questions?' I asked slowly rather arrogantly but politely. I didn't want to kindle any fires with my mum. Especially, not at that moment just before I was about to leave for Thessaloniki. It was a time when I wanted my parent's maximum co-operation, if nothing else.

She gave me a look, rather a sweet look of a real mother. Slowly she walked towards me, took me in her arms and hugged me. She filled my face with kisses and asked another shocking question. 'Did you get enough from your cousin and your sister?'

'What do you mean mum?' I asked, trying to play the innocent.

'Sam it seems that this disease runs in the family. It was your sis who started it; am I right?'

'Well... yes I think she was. She was the one who pushed my cousin.' I answered. There was no way I could lie. She knew precisely what we done; how she knew, I never found out. I never asked how, either. I wasn't interested.

'So, is it that why you changed venues and decided to go to the north; because of your sister?' Mum asked.

'Yes Mum. I knew that if I stay in Athens there would be problems, now that she got married.' I answered.

'I'm proud of you Sam. Your decision will be very appreciated, especially from me. I'm only sorry I am going to loose you. '

'Thanks Mum.' She hugged me and kissed me and even pressed me to herself.

'Can I ask one favour son?' She never called me son, always by name.

'Yes, or course, you are my loving mother and I love you very much.' I confirmed.

'I like to know if you inherited my father's gene.' I stood there looking shocked, my eyes focused on here. I wanted to say something but I didn't. What did she want to confirm. I did not even know what she was talking about.

While her eyes were focused on mine full of love for me, her son, she continued. 'Son, you grandfather was quite big...' she put her hand on my crotch and massaged it over the clothes. '... down here son... may I satisfy my curiosity. It was something I always wanted to know.'

'If you so desire I'm sure I'm not going to break your hearth. You brought me in this world and wonder how many times you washed me and maybe even kissed it that I'm going to be a real man.' I tried to answer my mum's query as lovingly as I could, with no embarrassment.

Mum did not answer. She knelt infront of me, opened my pants, lowered the zipper and pulled my pants down together with the underwear. It popped out as instantly the zipper went down while all my blood flowed into it. She took it in her hand, looked at it in awe and pushed the foreskin back enthralled with its beauty.

'Son, not only you inherited you grandfather's gene but you are bigger. It's beautiful son. You should be proud of it. Look after it and preserve it. Use it well. Make sure that the girls you get around with are healthy and safe. Today there are a lot of sexual problems of which I am you sure know what I mean. Never make any girl pregnant. That won't make you a gentleman. So enjoy a good life and use it well.' She gave me a look with a great smile.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers