At the Villa Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

Unethically, he moved the fingers along the inside of her thigh until they glided over her silk panties and slowly along her spine up to her neck.

No words were said. Alexia relaxed but soon was shocked when she felt Sam's fingers crawl behind the elastic waist band of her panties and which he very slowly peeled, little by little as they were drawn down along her shapely legs.

Alexia although shocked, she made the necessary movements so that her panties can easily flow away down along her legs. Sam with her panties still in his hands, and behind Alexia's back, he examined the gusset which naturally was not wet but soaking wet.

A look from the back where her feet were, Sam dissolved himself into the beauty of this beautiful young well matured lady. Her olive coloured skin; unblemished by the rays of the sun, she looked as beautiful as the most renowned Greek goddess and as mature as a bottle of excellent wine.

Sam's hardness was evident and before making any moves he took off his tee-shirt. Then he chose the lavender oil, opened the bottle and amongst the scent of the Sandalwood in the air, he poured a line of oil over her spine, from the neck all the way to the tail bone. Then he started to massage her back from around her neck down to her lower back, doing one side towards the spine and then the other side. He took his time using his hands, professionally. Alexia relaxed and left herself in Sam's able hands as they flowed over her excited body.

Next, it was time to massage her smooth legs, which were nicely shaped. He started from precisely below her ass cheeks all the way to her feet and with special attention to those critical parts, like toes, ankles, and the joints.

The inner thighs were the most sensitive, especially when his hands got too close to her erogenous zones. He worked on them, being careful not to get too close. In the end Sam poured more oil falling on her beautiful bums. Some of it ran down along her perfectly shaped cheeks and naturally over her rosebud until it continued its journey downwards along her pouty lips. Some of it ended into her pubic hair and along the lips of her leaking pussy.

Before Sam put his hands to continue, he looked down between those shapely cheeks and into the cleft. It was at that moment when she slightly moved her legs at the instant that she felt the oil seeping between the folds. Sam loved that scene, especially those pouty hairy covered lips. Even a second look he took and Alexia knew that he was more than looking. She even wondered of he was as excited as she was.

He moulded those cheeks in his able hands, sending more butterflies flowing into her brains. Love juice which had been trickling from between those hot lips since the moment they met. With what she was expecting the excitement within her own body increased as she felt those ass cheeks being moulded by his smooth hands.

He had massaged some of the ladies and many times he massaged Padme. He corrected his mistakes so many times that in the end he became quite a professional; but this was the first time he was doing so, to a strange woman. He wanted to impress Alexia, and he had to make sure he would do better than the best he ever, had accomplished.

Although in a way Alexia was a little shy; being totally naked infront of a male she had barley knew; she felt impressed. It was not the first time that she went for a massage; but this playboy, seemed to know his stuff. She was enjoying the way his hands were moving, so much so, that all shame of being naked without any decency of even covering her intimate areas, ethically; she did not care. The feeling was heavenly. From between her legs love juice was flowing. It had not even stopped since they came face to face. She wondered how many virgins had he blown and how many women did he fuck.

Illicit dreams of Sam making love to different women was flowing through her dirty world. She wondered what it would feel like, if she will let Sam position what he had between his legs close to her very wet and hot pussy. The more pleasures her body was receiving from Sam's able hands, the wilder and shameful her dreams were getting.

'Do you like to turn on your back, please?' Sam politely asked.

Alexia was shocked. But, did she have an alternative? She wanted to do it more than she ever wondered. She had never been is such a position before, and every time she went for a massage, she was always in the hands of a female, not to mention the decency.

She turned slowly and she made sure that she won't blush. She fought with herself and she tried to hold on until she was on her back where she tried to keep the gap between her legs as close as possible without given Sam any show, although the inside feelings were to show him all. Being the good boy, Sam had kept his eyes focused on her face. He wanted to have a look at that view but he did not want make things worst. As her body settled on the mattress, she melted into her outrageous dreams. Her insides were fighting a war; a war between a yes to more and a no.

As she was lying down on her back Sam took the same procedures, except that he started from her face, massaging her cheeks, back to around her ears together around the nose and her forehead and then down over her chest towards her pubic area. Without getting too close to her clitories he left her breasts, also untouched.

Her nipples were hard and Sam wondered what was flowing through her brain. His hands roamed on the front of her smooth body as they spread the loose oil. Without and incidents he continued with the treatment until he was doing her legs; loosing the joints from those of her toes up to the thigh joints.

The last touches were given to her breasts and her nipples which made her body shake and tremble. She was already on the brink of exploding into a mind blowing orgasm. From the way her body was shacking, not to mentions the moans flowing out from between her lips, it was evident how hot she became. That was the moment when he poured some oil precisely on her vaginal lips. Her body trembled again; it was strong, just like an earthquake, while he lightly continued to massage the area below her navel down to her inner thighs; very close to those beautiful extended lips of her vagina.

Sam knew precisely were to touch without going too close. He tried to avoid another quick explosion, but he left enough desirable feeling to further enhance those incredible pleasures, which were quickly multiplying within Alexia's body; into heavenly ones.

Sam looked at the clock hanging on the wall and he noticed that it took him just over an hour, from the moment he poured the first oil on her spine. "It a great achievement; he thought with satisfaction."

The next phase was about to start. They moved to the other room. The smell in the air was different; it felt more erotic. He opened a large towel which was impeccably folded; with which he covered nearly the whole of the massage mattress.

Sam helped her lay down on her stomach and settled her with her legs partly separated. He looked at her from where her feet were and starred at her beautiful oil covered body, not missing the tuff of brown hair which was just covering her leaking pussy.

Within seconds of Alexia lying down naked on her stomach, Sam was pouring a generous amount of oil all over her back and down over her legs. With his hands he spread an even film; covered her whole back down along her legs and hands. He also covered the front of his body along with his legs and most of all, his crotch. His cock; which as always in such situations, was always as hard as steel, was also given a good rub, leaving a thick film of oil all around it.

Sam lowered himself on the mattress, his knees resting between her legs. Alexia was anxiously waiting; wondering if for the expected body to body massage, Sam was going to be totally naked. She knew that he discarded more clothes than he should have done, although from the position she was in she was just evaluating. She became rather, in a way a little worried as she had never found herself in such a situation. A few times she had seen a few pictures of naked males and noticed how their organs were, both in the retracted position and also in the excited condition. She just relaxed and waited; wondering if she was going to feel the real, and experience the feelings of real phallus in all its glory. Sometimes, she even had wondered; if what she had seen on the net looked rather exaggerated.

Sam lowered his body lightly over hers, while he kept his cock not too close to any of her skin. As he settled on her body, he started to slide forwards and backwards on her back, taking his time, changing directions and angles until at last she felt his hard organ moving along her inner leg, up against her thigh until it was jammed against her pussy.

Alexia was as shocked, as much she was pleased. The feeling of his manhood jammed between her legs had sent new tremors through out her whole entire body. New desires for the male phallus flowed through her dirty mind while she wondered what it would be the price she has to pay; if she decided to beg and ask Sam to take her all the way.

Alexia relaxed and continued to enjoy the feelings of his skin against hers, as his body continued to slide and glide against every centimetre of her back from down against her feet up to her neck. With Sam's pelvic area around the back of her neck, he massaged the upper back with his hard organ, moving downwards mashing the hard organ along her spine.

When she turned on her back, Sam looked into her eyes. No talk was needed to know, how hot and happy she was. The smile on her lips and the look of her eyes were proof enough of her deep inner feelings. He settled on his knees as he poured oil on her stomach, the same way he had done to her back. He spread more and enough all over, to cover every bit of her skin, including her nipples which he lightly squeezed.

Alexia watched Sam with her half opened eyes, as his hand roamed over her legs until that moment, when his very wet hand covered per pelvic area. Although her legs were slightly open, she was shocked when she felt his hand moving downwards, lightly along her inner thighs with a slight touch against the protruding closed lips. As he was getting close she gave him some more space as the pleasures she felt, made her cry for more. She wanted to be touched. She wanted to feel Sam's hand there between her legs, opening her hot wet lips. Although, initially she felt being taken advantage off or better, against her will; she quickly regained confidence. The sexual feelings flowing through her body were something she could not control anymore. She started to loose control, and the feelings she had enjoyed during the last few minutes were something, she was not going to forget; very easily.

Again mini orgasms had started roaming through her entire body, and every time his organ moved close and touched the erogenous zones, her body not only vibrated but shuddered. She was waiting to be touched, as many times as she wanted to be. She wanted to feel and enjoy those fresh new things, those new feelings which she always tried to keep away from her life. Partly it was definitely the way she was brought up. They were ideas which she had in a way always despised; not because they were bad, but furthermore, because she always thought she was not ready to accept them.

Alexia had other things on her agenda. First, it was her career. She was hungry to succeed; go forward and become that person who could evolve customer's ideas, into that something; which was more than what they had envisioned. Those were her dreams, although dirty dreams frequently flowed through that dirty part of her brain; especially after she hears the latest adventures from Alexandra and those hot erotic desires of Aliki.

When Sam was lightly massaging the area around her pussy, a couple of fingers even skid between the folds of her wet pouty lips and even pressed against her clitoris. She lightly moaned and even a cry escaped, as Sam's hand took more time than it was ethically necessary. Her body trembled again. A few more tremors and the more cries that escaped, the more Sam teased her. He did not stop; he continued to massage her leaking wet pussy; while her heart's beatings were increasing.

He lowered his body over her's, keeping his chest just centimetres from touching; settled his organ and pressed it against her pussy, between her legs. Then he started to hit the hard nipples against his, while his hard cock was shaking her clitoris.

Alexia put her hands around his neck, pressed his body against her's and closed her legs tight, jamming his cock against her clitoris, while she started to shout as her body went into the upper heavens.

'Fuck me Sam; fuck me... aaaaahhh; aaaaahhh; aaaaahhh. Sam what did you do to me. Fuck me; fuck me.' She cried as her body became as wild as a ball of fire.

Sam relaxed, even though he nearly blown his load between her legs. He did not move. He thought he had gone too far. He stayed there trying to push his body backwards, moving his manhood a little away from the target. His cock was jammed there against her pussy. Part of it was embedded between her pouty lips, very close to the dangerous zone; which as far as he was concerned, it was still out of bounds. The flow of sexual energy had not declined, but rather increased with every breath they were taking, the pressure of their orgasms pressing against each other, multiplied twofold.

Alexia was still panting and moaning. Her body was still engulfed in those astonishing sexual pleasures; but Sam was struggling to get a break. He was scared to go further than what he had promised. For Alexia it seemed it was all new and he did not want to disappoint her, once she had set the parameters

It took a few long minutes, before Alexia slightly made the wrong move and Sam's cock escaped from between her legs. It was the moment when Sam started to massage her body, gave her no alternative to prevent him from performing the rest of the body to body massage.

There were moments when she did not want Sam to stop, like when he was massaging her breasts with his hard cock, especially when he lifted himself slightly upwards and started to hit her nipples with the head of his hard truncheon. Her eyes were wide open; she was watching the beauty of that extraordinary organ, with his bag filled with his nuts and which it was too close to her eyes, hanging against his amazing masterpiece.

Abruptly, Sam stopped. His body was still resting over hers. His eyes were centimetres away from hers; focused on each other's. His hardness was locked again between her legs, pressed against her hot leaking lips.

At last their lips touched, their tongues automatically flowed in each others mouths. They kissed and played with their lips and tongues until the tension started to escalate.

Sam broke his lips away from her's, while they were still looking at each other. He took a deep breath, whereas his hard cock pressed harder against her pussy. She pushed against it as Sam whispered; 'Like to get on top?'

'What do you mean Sam?'

'I mean, taking my place while I lie down on my back.'

'Do you think I can do it?'

'Sure you can; but before we start we have to spread more oil on our bodies.' Sam did not wait; he turned over on his stomach and stretched himself with his legs separated; his hardness hidden under neat and the sack hanging there for her hungry eyes to devour; not to mention that his asshole was perfectly exposed.

Alexia took the bottle of oil, opened it and settled on her knees. She poured the oil over his back and spread it all over his body, down over the back of his legs before she repositioned herself over his back, with her legs slightly open. Her pussy, leaking hot sticky smelly liquids; she pressed against the back of his thigh; hoping sure that it will arouse enough friction between their bodies.

A hand she located round his neck as a lever to help her, control her body movements. She felt confident and the first move was backwards. She concentrated on her hard nipples which she was slightly pressing them against his back, while her pussy slide lightly along his leg.

Her main aim she achieved as the blood started to boil, and the sexual feelings immediately started to escalate. The more she manoeuvred her body movements the wilder she became. She changed from one leg to another, trying to reach that climax that she many times, had dreamed about.

Before she exploded, Sam made her change her position as he turned on his back. He knew what she wanted. Some oil was needed and in no time her body was sliding again all over Sam's. As before, she moved her pussy against his legs alternating from one to another. She even turned around in a sixtynine position, to give Sam that view of her hot wet pussy while she pushed her ass too close to his eyes.

'Nothing more, than a fucking whore!' Sam thought.

She kept alternating the movements, until at last she pressed her pussy lips against the length of his hard cock, moving forwards and backwards massaging her clitoris until she achieved the ultimate; an incredible orgasm which lasted more than she ever accounted for.

After a short rest enjoying the aftermath of her achievement, they walked into the shower. Cold water and soap, they washed each other and after drying out, Sam took her to one of the bedrooms where they pleasured each other. Everything was on the menu except the act of conjugation.

'Lie down on your back... yes you look great, now pull your legs towards you; emmm... open them slowly, slowly; I just like to watch. I love to observe those lips opening slowly... yes that fantastic... but I want you to open them further... wider.'

Sam was there standing and studying the process and with great admiration he was analysing the details of the most beautiful part of the female body. "It is beautiful; why not." It gives joy while it performs the act of love. It relaxes the body. So many interesting things happen because of the beauty of the sexual organs, both male and female.

Sam slowly knelt between her legs and scanned her body, starting from between her legs until he was looking straight into her eyes. He scanned her backwards until his eyes settled on her slit, with the lips slightly separated. They were lovely, incredible. I love nothing more than looking between a women wide open legs and lavish at the beauty of the pelvic area.

'Please Alexia; separate those wet lips with your fingers and stretch them as wide open as you can. Yes they are beautiful.' She stretch them further and further until the glossy wet pinkie walls were glistening in the light coming from the light in the room. 'They look perfect and what about the area between them; its beauty is unbelievable. I could never stop enjoying, adoring nature's perfection.'

Sam face got closer to her pelvic area. His tongue was ready as his eyes were wide open, full of desire to enjoy the beauty and the feeling of Alexia's portal to her love nest. He took his time a he remained motionless observing; his eyes focused on that beautiful slit covered with protective liquids, which keeps it moist. The smooth surface of the skin along the insides, together with the entrances and the pleasure hub, were properly and perfectly ready for near perfect performances; when nature calls.

'Have you never seen the inside area of a female pussy?' Alexia asked. 'Aren't they the same, or for that matter about; the same.'

'It's the portal of procreation my dear Alexia. When one thinks what happens when men and women make love, the pleasures they enjoy, especially when they prepare and indulge themselves in foreplay with time to spare, the pleasures are incredible; unbelievable and unforgettable. I could never stop enjoying its' beauty. WE HAVE TO MAKE SWEET, SLOW LOVE and not just fuck.'

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers