At the Villa Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

'When will I be able to enjoy some of these pleasures? How long do I have to wait?' Alexia asked as she was dreaming when Sam was going to make love to her, for the first time, or better when he was going to unlock her virginity.

Sam said nothing for the next minute or so, except that his tongue crawled out and as his face got closer; his tongue like a thunderbolt hit her clitoris. Unexpectedly, Alexia's body jumped. She was already, excited enough. The feeling of Sam's presence too close to her most intimate part of her body was tormenting her. She wanted him there but not with his eyes, but with something else. That special something which she craved for in her dreams, but she always said she was not ready. That special part of her, which she had kept hidden for so many years, was waking up. She could not believe how she let Sam convince her to loose all her clothes and expose herself.

His tongue touched her clit for a second and even a third time. On the fourth time Alexia closed her legs tight against the sides of his head and with her hands, she pushed his mouth hard against her clitoris. Her bums lifted of the bed as she pushed harder while her body trembled. She cried and shouted as her body became one earthquake. She was totally lost in that delirium of heavenly pleasures which she had never envisaged, what a beautiful world of heavenly feelings she was surrounded with.

She was moaning as her body continued to be taken by the pleasures of the flesh which naturally Sam knew precisely well where to touch and hit. His tongue was moving along her drenched slit from her clit down to, too close enough to her rosebud. The love intoxicating juices were streaming out of her body as she continued to tremble, while with every lick she pressed his mouth harder against her smelly pussy.

Then she opened her legs as wide as she could and Sam's tongue indulged into working harder, as it even entered through the door of her virginity. 'Yessss... Sam... fuck me with your tongue. Ohhhhh Sammmm. What are you doing to me; Yesss ...eat me eat me... suck me... suck me.' She continued to shout.

Sam did not stop; he even very slowly pushed his pointing finger into her sacred entrance. Only just at the entrance, but not in... enough. He massaged the entrance as he continued to suck on her clitoris. Alexia was totally lost. Sam's finger went further. He was getting curious. He wanted to find out if she was purely a virgin.

The taste of her flowing love juice was... eeemmmm... delicious. He loved the taste as much as the fermented smell. Alexia exploded again. It was the last as she started to shout and kick and push Sam's head away from her most intimate part. Sam stopped. He had enough experience to know what had happened, but he still gave her the last lick.

As he lifted himself away; there she was stretched on the bed with her legs partially open, her body trembling; while she was lost in heavenly bliss. Her eyes were closed and a smile was shining on her lips.

Sam crawled next to her on the bed, his mouth still wet with the love juices which he had collected from between her legs. He looked at her sweet face, so sweet with that smile coming out. It was enough proof of the satisfaction she had enjoyed through that mysterious journey on which Sam had taken her.

She was still lost, but her heart beat started to slow down. Lightly Sam moved his lips closer to her's until they touched. She did not refuse him but sure she did not yet knew what was happening. More seconds passed and their lips were still pasted together, his tongue crawling leisurely between her slightly separated lips.

'Sam, what the hell are you doing?' Her body shuddered as she noticed what Sam was doing. 'You smell and taste worst than a whore!' She exclaimed; her face distracted with what she had just found out.

'Hi... are you back. It was only your natural juices which you smelled and tasted. Just natural liquids which most men love to smell, and even taste, direct out of its' natural source.'

'Are all men so bizarre or dirty?' Alexia asked.

'Surely not. Remember, in nature it is all about smell and taste, and the human being is part of nature. Therefore, men or better most men, all like the female smell and the more it is fermented, the better the taste.'

'You are nothing more than a dirty old man.' She insulted.

'Relax... Did you enjoy what you had been through?' Sam asked.

'Wowww. I never thought I will ever go to heaven; but I must say it was heavenly.'

'That was just the tip of the iceberg.'

'What do you mean Sam?' Alexia asked.

'It will happen but only with experience.' Sam gave her another kiss and more of the taste she had detested. Then he rolled himself on his back and looked at Alexia's face as she started to lift herself off the bed. 'Turn around so I will have another look at that glorious slit you have between those shapely bums. Emmm, yes, that looks perfect. It looks incredibly hot and ready.'

'Fuck Sam... What about this monster you have here?'

'It will only need a few caresses; and he will be very happy waiting for your mouth. You know what I mean?'

'I think I had heard enough stories, but I had not experienced any of them yet.' She gave it a good look while ceremonially with two fingers she grabbed it from the base and straightened it upwards.

During one of her orgasms Sam silently and carefully slide a finger through the entrance of her vagina and searched for her protected secret. It was a quick operation and with the result, he was elated. She did not even notice that her most precious portal; was nearly abused.

Sam made her cum a few more times while she sucked him until her lips hurt. Her only disappointment was; that he did not cum into her mouth.

Happy and both satisfied they had another shower and dressed without even saying a word. 'Till Saturday.' Sam said.

'Sam, I will call you later. You know that I have to discuss the situation with the others. In case of yes, what time will you expect us?' Alexia asked.

'Any time after midday, it will be great. If you want, you can sleep over and we can spend also the Sunday together.' Sam was making his calculations.

'I have to consult; before...' Alexia did not want to say more.

'Have you enjoyed what we had been through?' Sam asked.

'It was the best massage I ever had; the rest was unexpected, especially the body to body massage, but it was fantastic, incredible... I have never been so hot, Sam. And what about that organ you have... Wowww. Why did you not cum? I was expecting to taste what you should have produced!' She exclaimed.

'I have to save it for this evening.' Sam answered.

'I didn't know; that you were already booked.'

'Something special it is... an occasion which does not present itself frequently; two nineteen year old identical twins!' Sam exclaimed.

Alexia smiled while she felt shocked. They made some small talk before both of them left the building. They enjoyed coffees in a place close by, and later they went to their respective destinations.

During the rest of the afternoon Sam visited his office, where business discussions took place between the two partners with agreement to spend the next day visiting building sites and other areas; projects which were on their agenda for future acquisition or start ups.

The rest of the evening he tried to satisfy those two young insatiable twins. The more they fucked and played the more they wanted.

Friday the ladies went off to visit the Acropolis and other sites with the aim not to return back to the apartment, at least not before late afternoon. There were communications between the parties during the afternoon, while Sam was returning from the various visits to the new proposed projects.

As he arrived back home, he found the Dutch twins waiting for him. Together with Sam they went in, and immediately shed their clothes and walked straight into the shower, where they not only enjoyed a refreshing shower but simultaneously emptied their bladders as the cold water hit their bodies. Sam was not going to miss such an occasion. He too joined them in the shower and started washing their intimates, especially massaging those perfect round asses. Emma started to hug Sam while their lips were joined and jammed together; while Emilia knelt on the shower tiled floor and took Sam's hard cock into her mouth.

Sam did not disappoint as his little boy immediately stood to attention. One of Emilia's hands took his cock into her mouth and started to suck him with gusto. Her other hand moved between his legs and started feeling his balls, moving them around and also massaging his ass; which unfortunately, or fortunately was one of Sam's weakest points.

With water running on their bodies, Emma changed her position and asked her sister to be a good girl and help Sam stick his hard monster into her pussy; to which Emilia obeyed. Emma, her ass popping outwards while her hands were resting against the tiled wall, felt Sam's cock penetrating and slowly stretching her tight tube until it reached the very dept of her portal of love.

'Wowww. More please Sam; more... moorrre; all the way please and fuck me hard. Fuck me hard.' Emma cried as Sam increased the speed of the thrusts in and out of her wet tight pussy.

'Fuck me harder Sam... harder... harder.' Sam fucked her like crazy while he increased the speed of the thrusts in and out of her vagina. She reciprocated by backing her ass back to meet the flow of his cock.

Emilia, who was watching the action, was craving for a part of what was going on. She eyed Sam and with a signal with her eyes, she positioned herself next to her twin. Her legs slightly open, Sam moved his dick out of Emma's and into her sisters fuck hole, with one straight hard thrust, all the way up to her womb. 'Fuck Sam so fast and hard. Fuck me... fuck me.' Emilia cried

The feeling of her vagina being filled with Sam's hard cock readily lubricated with her twin sister's juices felt too big, but exciting. As a matter of fact she immediately did cum, while her body trembled and her mouth cried with pleasures in which her body was engulfed. He fucked Emilia with the same aggressiveness he had pumped Emma's vaginal tube. Sam moved from one pussy to another as the precious water was being lost down the drain.

Sam fucked them until the moment they could not cum anymore. Their bodies became wild fire as they vibrated with the flow of energy, flowing out from between their legs. Hot sex cream was flowing out in abundance, but he only stopped, when he knew they had lost total contact with reality, and their pussies had became totally sore.

They were still hot; but Sam preserved the rest for later in the evening. When Sam pulled his manhood out of any of their pussies, they were both in the other worlds lost in their wildest dreams. Sam closed the water and left them to dry in the same fucking position they were in; their hands against the wall while their asses popping outwards with pussy juice leaking down along the inside of their thighs. That was their last night in Athens, before they will fly to Amsterdam the next morning. Therefore, Sam decided to take the ladies to a nice restaurant.

Within thirty minutes they were on their way to the restaurant; their blonde hair well dried and set into swinging pony tails. As usual; they were casually dressed with their asses impeccably packed in their white coloured jeans. The food was excellent and the beer as usual, Heineken; few Dutch, drink otherwise.

It was close to eleven, when they returned back to the apartment. The weather outside was incredible and the atmosphere was not only relaxing but also colourful. They wished they could have stayed longer. Naturally before they slept they got into bed with Sam and one after the other, although they were very tired, they enjoyed some very hot slow sex.

Sam fucked them one after the other, while he changed positions frequently. First he lay down in the middle of the bed. Emma got on the bed on her knees and moved them one on each side of his head. Then she slowly descended her pussy over his mouth while Emilia grabbed his cock in her hand, getting the feeling of its hardness, before she filled her hungry mouth with it. With Emma still enjoying her pussy being massaged by Sam's hot tongue; Emilia exchanged her mouth for her pussy as she lowered her body until she was fully filled.

Emilia started to fuck herself moving up and down on the Sam's hard truncheon while at the same time she was kissing and sucking on her sister's tongue. Both became incredibly aggressive as their blood started flowing, together with the sexual hunger they had for the man's big fucking tool. It did not take long until they were both exhausted as Sam did not give them a break. His organ was moving in and out of their pussies like a piston inside an engine.

Both ended with both of their pussies; which although were already chocked with their natural juices, he continued to overflow them with what his cock provided. The second helping from Sam's firing gun continued to over fill their little vaginal tubes. Sam's cum mixed very well inside their vaginal crevices, as he tried to share what was flowing through his tubes, as equally as he could estimate; between the two hot craving pussies.

Both of the twins fell dead on the bed, with Sam sleeping in the middle.

None of them moved until Dimitra woke them up for the smell of a rather early breakfast. Everything was prepared, and after he showered Sam made them bend down with their heads resting on the bed; their beautiful asses looking outwards; their legs partly open and their hot leaking pussies ready. They looked delicious, ready for anything.

Sam had everything prepared, which included a stick of KY jelly together with his hard truncheon. Both ladies did not comment, stayed quit while Sam with his fingers massaged their pussies. At the same time he enjoyed the wet feelings, as their production of natural juices had already started flowing, rather abundantly. There were more than enough to lubricate the interior of their combined assholes as he was about to prepare them and get them ready for his last offering.

He worked his fingers in and out of their vaginas. As he wetted his fingers well and proper, he inserted them one at a time in their Dutch tight ass holes. He started with Emma and ended with Emilia. After he used the natural juices, he also put some KY to efficiently increase the lubrication and make things work a little easier.

His waiting cock was first guided towards Emilia's pussy; who immediately pushed her ass backwards as she felt the head at the entrance of her vagina. As Sam continued to push slowly, she started to push backwards until she felt totally filled. Feeling so filled she grabbed his cock around her vaginal muscles and held him captive for a couple of minutes before Sam started to fuck her hard, made her cum as quickly as possible and the same he did with Emma. Following that, he pulled his cock and put it precisely point blank against her rose bud. With two hands holding her from the waist Sam pushed his hard cock forward until the head was embedded beyond her sphincter.

The shock of pain was too much for Emma; therefore Sam pulled out and moved behind Emilia. Finding the rosebud he done the same procedure and she cried and shouted as the pain over as the head disappeared all the way inside her ass. He asked her to take a couple of breaths and by the end of the second Sam pushed the rest of his cock all the way in.

The pain was incredible and Emilia begged him to pull out. Complying with her wishes he done so, but as quick he moved back behind Emma and slowly he pushed his manhood beyond her sphincter, holding it for a few second before he pushed the head onwards all the way through her tight tube.

He fucked Emma a few times and then sent them to shower and dress as the taxi would be waiting to take them to the airport. It was time for the final goodbyes, kisses and compliments to Sam's knowledge of pleasuring women.

'My ass hurt like crazy, Sam. It's too much...' Emilia said.

'By the time you arrive in Amsterdam it will be forgotten.' A last kiss and they left.

END

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers