At the Villa Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

In the alley round the corner, there was a neat entrance for the working area which was quite private and it had the only entrance, so it was quite private for clients to arrive at. They could also use it as their own personal entrance, if they wanted. Therefore Sam took the two ladies from their living quarters towards to where the working area was set. They passed through a private short passage with doors on both ends and came into the reception area.

When the ladies set foot into the prepared area, they were shocked. Examining what seemed were the changes and the setting, it was something which looked to be more professional than they had ever dreamed about.

Sam, just guided them from one room to another while he explained in detail how he had planned the way the clients wanted to feel in such interesting and exotic surroundings. They liked the set up and could not believe how far Sam had gone to support them, not to mention that he was also supporting them in other ways, like free living quarters and much more. The setup within the massage rooms was unbelievable. They wondered who had designed it and set the place to such high standards.

No extra questions were asked. Both Olympia and Diana were totally surprised and could not even utter one word. The shock they got when they evaluated the presentation Sam had prepared for their near future; was unbelievable. For some minutes they were speechless, but somebody had to break the ice. What was the price for such a set up?

It was a question which both wanted to ask, but it had never been asked.

'Sam... I think that not only I, but even my friend... I don't have a clue, or words, to thank you with. I hope that one day we can repay you for all the efforts you got involved into, to help us look at a better future; your generosity. Sam thanks and hopefully whenever you come to Athens you will not forget to visit us.' Diana had difficulty in controlling her emotions. Even tears came crawling down their cheeks.

'Just relax. It is time for some lunch. After lunch you will be on your own. You get the feeling of the place. Spend good time getting to know the place; the feelings; the light music you will have during the process, just audible. Do a couple of trials on yourselves, get into the real atmosphere, relax and start. Tomorrow morning you will have a good client. She will visit about eight in the morning.'

'Who is she Sam? Do we know her?'

'You never met her. She's the designer.'

Both Olympia and Diana looked at each other. 'Wowww. Thanks Sam; that should be a good exercise. We don't want to forget to thank her personally for such a great job.' Olympia answered while looking at her friend. 'What about you Sam... Why don't we start with you, at least we get ourselves in the mood.'

Sam took the opportunity and started to shed his clothes. In no time he was naked on the massage table waiting to feel the palms of their hands wet with oil or cream flowing over his body.

Both ladies started working, one started from the neck and the other started from his feet. Sam just enjoyed the process until he had the naked ladies all over his body working the body to body massage.

'How many points?' Diana asked.

Sam, standing, his dick hanging there between his legs in all its glory, looked at the two young and energetic ladies with a little sweet smile...

'Nine could be the minimum; but very important is that the standard should be improved all the time. It would be the only guarantee to keep a good clientele. I think it's time to go.' Sam honestly answered.

Sam gave them a look of satisfaction and walked towards the shower. Both ladies followed and helped him not only in the shower, but also took him to bed for a better healthy massage where they withdrew all that was left in his balls.

Half an hour later Sam was on his way to his apartment for a much needed rest. The ladies were ready. They wanted the clients who should enjoy what they were going to offer them. They felt some support, knowing that they had already an early client. Sure it was going to be a great encouragement having a known person; even though they never met her.

'It should be a good exercise before they will start meeting strangers, who probably will be all males and who maybe; they will be even expecting some other type of massage.' Diana said.

'I'm confident we will succeed. Sam knew we can do it.' Olympia encouraged her mate.

'I agree but we better sleep as soon we have to wake up.' Diana continued while she hugged her mate and switched off the lights.

Lost in their own dreams both Olympia and Diana could not really sleep. They found themselves into a different world, a world into which until a couple of days earlier; they knew nothing or if, very little. They could not believe that Sam's dream was becoming a reality; a reality which they never planned or they had never expected that it will ever materialize.

They spent most of the night getting the feeling of the place. They massaged each other. They looked for certain details that would make them more professional. They built scenarios of the first naked clients lying down on their massage tables. What are going to be; their clients' reactions? Will it work? Will it be successful? Many questions they were asking each other, for which they had no answers; but maybe they will have a lot of answers within twenty four hours from then.

Their eyes did not close until the early hours of the morning. They slept deeply while they dreamed. Scenes of pleasure and even some bad ones too, flew into their dreams. The excitement of what could happen was too much of a heavy burden.

At least they woke just in time; it was sometime after half past eight. It was too close to the moment when they were expecting their most important client; their first who happened to be Alexia.

They set themselves ready for the occasion. They wore a white overcoat with not much underneath. They even skipped breakfast. Alexia arrived and introduced herself while Olli and Di praised the designs of the actual working areas. They talked about the set up and thanked her, for the brilliant ideas she had put into the whole project

Alexia felt elated and wished the ladies, success with their new venture. After a short discussion they prepared Alexia for the expected massage as their first client. She was exceptionally great and by the time they finished she was more than satisfied. Finally she congratulated them for the professional way they massaged her body. 'You were great, fantastic. Just keep that natural instinct you have, and you will get a lot more clients. I can assure you, that you are the best of the best.'

Olympia and Diana felt relieved. They always believed that if they can satisfy a woman, the rest was easy.

When Alexia left, Diana ran to the first newspaper kiosk and got a copy of the English newspaper 'Athens News'. In the meantime Olympia set herself in the kitchen preparing a hefty breakfast for both of them. They also wanted to do some shopping especially food, so Olympia made a quick exit and bought their needs for the next two or three days. There were some other things which Alexia had suggested, and which needed looking into, otherwise they were ready; but naturally the excitement was killing them.

At precisely midday, the mobile phones Sam gave them were activated. The advert in the Athens News was also precise with specific details. In a few words it described precisely their profession. Immediately Diana got the paper, she opened the page where the classified adverts were. She searched hoping that it was not there, but she immediately spotted it, she read it word for word in her heart. When she finished she looked at her mate and read it for her. After that, both ladies felt the next moments; as very heavy. It was unbelievable.

At first they were shocked. Diana, still looking at the paper could not realize that everything was true; and there was no going back. She started to accept and was back trying to accept the reality of their imminent future. They read the advert a few more times, while they started to work scenarios as to how they will answer the expected callers; if there was going to be any.

Unexpectedly one of the mobiles rang; both ladies were shocked. It was Diana's. The shock did not last long. She took a deep breath, relaxed and a few seconds later she activated the green button.

'Hello; welcome to intimate massage. Di speaking...

'Good afternoon. I would like to have further information regarding the described massage and the fees you will be asking.' The voice at the other end asked.

'Are you staying in Athens, if so where?'

'Hotel......... . Do you come to the hotel or... .'

'No, we work in our own massage parlours. The set up is freshly new and designed for the purpose. You must first, have to experience it; to understand.'

'It's a very interesting statement. What does it include and what about timings and prices?'

'The first part you will relax and enjoy the work of our professional hands. They will roam on your bare skin while you will get absorbed into some incredible feelings which you can call them, dreams if you like. The full body massage is a full hour; except you know. That will cost you a hundred and ten Euros.'

'Interesting; are you sure about the hour.'

'There is only one way to find out; just try us. I assure you, that you will come again and within a few days.'

'What else can you offer... I mean; any extras?'

'What do you have in mind?' Diana politely asked. She was curious to know what expectations or dreams their clients would have.

In the mean time Olympia's phone rang and she walked away towards the other room, while Diana continued.

'Well.' The voice said. 'We men may expect something... you know what I mean.'

'Well, I assume that you always want something more... but can you be more specific.' Diana cunningly asked back.

'Well... I don't really know how to express myself... a hand, you know or I mean...'

'Hope you don't expect a blow...!' Diana shot back. 'But let me make some things clear. We can also offer a body to body massage for another hundred and twenty Euro. In a few words it means that I will cover your back from the neck down to your feet with aromatic oil and I do the same to my nearly naked body. I will be naked except for a pair of thin panties or maybe a G-string. Then I slide over your body and I assure you, you will be in heaven. Following the ten minute back massage I will treat your front in the same way... and hopefully with the excitement of the moment, your problem, if I understand what you meant with something extra, will be solved automatically. If not; sorry. But for another thirty I can remedy the situation with my hand. There is one little hitch... during the body to body massage. Under no circumstances you are allowed to touch any of the areas, like the breasts and down under. If you do, I will stop the massage and you will get no money back. Am I clear?'

'Yes... I understand, but does that mean, that the parts you mentioned will not touch my body during the massage.'

'I precisely said; that you could not use your hands. The rest will be in my control.'

'What is the earliest spot you have available?'

'Can you make it by half one?' Diana asked.

'I will definitely be there. Where do I have to come?'

'You will receive the details on your mobile within the next few seconds.'

The line was cut and Diana sent back the message which had already been prepared. Her phone rang again and for the next hour she had made another five appointments with two or three others were indecisive. The same happened to Olympia who became so excited that she did not even notice that their first two clients had arrived.

Not to get mixed with the names Olympia and Diana decided to use Olli and Di as their professional names; not precisely their right names but close enough. Di took her first client to her massage parlour and so did Olli, who done the same and off to her's.

Di settled the paperwork and asked her client if he likes to start with a shower. He was a German national with a good control of English. He called himself Rolf. Whether that was his real name or not, it was not important. He's a frequent visitor to Athens; was well built and in an age bracket; early forties.

A couple of minutes later he was out of the shower and lying on his stomach. Di started to work and the first twenty minutes seemed to pass too quickly. She could not believe how fast, time had passed.

Before she asked him to turn over, she asked him if he was comfortable. His answer was just a big smile and he started to turn rather slowly.

'Any problems?' Di asked.

'Well...not really, it may be just a little bit embarrassing; you know what I mean?' Rolf asked.

Di knew precisely what the problem was. She just relaxed until his hard cock came into view. 'Do you want me to cover it?' She asked.

'Not unless you feel uncomfortable... I don't think you should bother.' Di put some oil on her hands and some on his chest and started working again. From the head to his hands, his legs; taking part after part until she worked his toes. Many times she looked at his face. She wanted some feedback. Most times he had that smile on his lips which was evidence enough that he was enjoying himself and looked pretty happy.

At one point as she was working on his shoulder he complimented her. 'You are very young but very professional.'

'Thanks. You are my first client and I'm very excited. So can I ask, if I met your expectations?' Di nicely asked.

'If you need the real truth... keep it as you have started. You said I am your first client; so don't go back, but always try to improve. Truthfully, until this very moment, you were the best masseur I ever visited. Now I am very excited and I am looking forward to about what I hope is going to happen, in the second part of the program.' Rolf praised Di while dreaming about the next session.

'Thanks. Our aims are; that we will keep the standard and the quality. But why are you so excited about the next part?' Diane asked.

'You are very beautiful, and there is nothing like a young beautiful naked lady.' Saying so, his cock twitched while it started to get hard again. Rolf felt embarrassed, but he seemed he was not any more in control. 'Sorry about that.' He whispered. '...but I never had the possibility to enjoy a body to body massage!'

'What?' She asked as she quickly noticed what was happening. It looked very intriguing and she felt like she could give it a kiss or a touch. Between Di legs, sex fluids had started to flow from the moment Rolf looked into her eyes as he entered the premises. Quite excited she became, but she thought to better wait and hold to the limits of the program.

The way Di worked around his body was very professional. It made Rolf relaxed enough that even his thick hard cock had relaxed.

'How do you feel after that hand massage?' Di asked.

'Thrilled... very professional. Where did you learn?'

'Privately by a professional, even my partner.'

'Congratulations. There were times when I paid more and got nothing close. Keep it up; I will promise you; you will get more business.'

'Thanks... let's go to the other room.' Di helped him get off the cushioned table and together they walked through the door to the other room which was differently designed. The smell of burning exotic gases in the body to body massage area; activated new feelings within her own body.

'Lie down on your back; yes like that.' Rolf's cock began to harden again as Di started to remove her clothes, which only consisted of a white housecoat and nothing underneath; except the G-string which barely covered her pouty lips.

When Rolf looked at Di's naked body, his eyes nearly popped out. His already hard cock wanted to explode there and then. He felt it getting harder and harder.

Di knelt next to him and started to cover her bare breasts with exotic oil. She chose lavender. Rolf could not keep his eyes away and wondered why she had asked him to lay on his back. She wanted him to watch; she wanted to get more in the mood, while enjoying his looks and his attention to her hot sexy body. More oil was spread and massaged it over the front of her body, including the area between her legs as she pressed her hand between her pouty lips.

'Turn over please?' Rolf did so and in no time with his back covered with a film of oil, he felt Di's naked body flowing all over it from his neck down until he felt her pussy flowing against the back of one leg and crawling upwards against the back of the other leg.

Rolf's manhood wanted nothing more than to explode. Di knew that he was close and so she whispered for some encouragement to breathe in, while pulling his PC muscle. She encouraged him and explained in soft words that the time was not right to make a mess.

When she was satisfied with what she had done to his back, she politely asked him turn over, and position himself on his stomach. The same operation was redone, which covered the whole of the front, included oiling his hard cock. Di, when she lifted it, it felt not only that it was too big but also too hard.

Rolf was shocked, as he was not expecting her to touch it, even so oiling it with her bare hand. The desire to have it between her legs was there and it looked even obvious to Rolf that that was what she wanted. Her hand moved up and down a couple of times before she let it sit against his pelvis.

After a look at Rolf eyes and a sweet smile Di started the body to body massage slowly. The front was more interesting as she could study her client's reactions. She moved and skid as she pressed her crotch against certain parts; where it could be more effective. She became hotter and hotter and every now and then she turned her body round so her pussy would get close enough to Rolf's eye view, although it was still covered with that little triangular patch.

The second time she done it, she pulled the gusset to one side and gave Rolf a close up view of her leaking slit. His cock jumped and he was about to explode. Di was quick and she continued to massage her pussy against his legs while sometimes she teased him as she smashed her pussy against his hard cock, moving back and forth a couple of times; but not enough to make him wet everywhere.

She took a quick look at the clock on the wall. There was ample time for a little more excitement. She stopped, and as quick as she could, she took her G-string off. She lowered her pussy against his hard member and massaged it a few times between the lips. She felt it pulsating. Then a couple of more moves forwards and backwards and like a lightening she moved away to enjoy the view of his manhood shooting forward with the first salvo ending partly on Rolf's face. The rest covered his chest.

'Woww... I must say that, that was really a great achievement Rolf? When was it the last time you fucked or masturbated?' Di teased.

'Better if I don't answer. But a thousand thanks. Can I see you privately?' Rolf asked.

'Let's have a shower?' They walked together into the shower and there they washed each other. Rolf even had a feeling of her pussy as he was soaping the area between her legs. When they came out of the shower Di gave him a rather long kiss on his lips letting his tongue to crawl between her lips. Soon they dried themselves they were clothed and he followed her towards a room in the private area. During a quick drink an arrangement was agreed for a private meeting the next evening; around half eight, at his hotel.

'Rolf, if in case I will be going to be a few minutes late, I will call you. I have your number or send you a message. Remember; cash please.'

Rolf left and Olli was also ready to accommodate the next clients. During a few minutes they could spare, they shared a few experiences about what had happened during their first experience in their new venture; which they had felt; Sam had pushed them in, rather against their principles.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers