At Tom & Cheryl's By Myself

Story Info
She visits intimate friends without her husband.
3.7k words
3.96
83.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LindaL
LindaL
9 Followers

Author's note: My husband and I have known Tom and Cheryl for over a decade now, and first got sexually intimate with them over 6 years ago. The events of my first story here at Literotica, "Tom & Gary & me" took place a little over 2 years ago now. A story I recently submitted to Literotica, "Getting to know Tom & Cheryl Better" took place nearly 7 years ago. This story, my 3rd submission to Literotica, took place less than 3 months ago. They used to live nearby, but sadly they moved about 3 years ago, so now our get-togethers are very special to us.

I hope you like this story too, and if so, feel free to let me know!

* * * * *

I've written before about my husband Gary and my experiences with both Tom and Cheryl, and one time my session with just Gary and Tom. But until recently, I'd never had the occasion to spend significant time with Tom and Cheryl without my husband Gary along. Well, just a couple of months ago, that very thing occurred. I had an overnight stay at Tom and Cheryl's, all by myself, and it was memorable! Not in the way I expected, of course, but memorable nonetheless. It was during one of my infrequent business trips; I arrived in their town on Wednesday later in the afternoon, after two days of tedious business meetings, and I had to leave in less than 24 hours to return home. Gary had seen me off on the trip knowing I'd probably be getting up to something erotic with them, and gave me the green light to enjoy myself (with one condition) before I left.

It was great to see them again! It had been about 4 months since we'd been together, and until I saw them, I hadn't realized just how much I'd missed them! We hugged, kissed, and gabbed while both Tom and Cheryl had to run around like mad, getting dinner ready, getting things set up for the kids, for their work, etc. etc. We watched a DVD together with their kids that evening, something called "Dodgeball." Stupid, yet funny.

Afterwards, Cheryl and I got a little one on one time to chat. She apologized for the lack of private time with me that evening, and told how things had been pretty stressful with the kids, and with her work, where they relied pretty heavily on her. She said she was pretty much exhausted, but both she and Tom were taking the day off tomorrow, to celebrate my visit! The kids would all be at school, and we'd have the place to ourselves.

She asked if I'd be willing to help Tom give her a good "working over" the next morning, as she really felt burnt out! She thought being the center of both of our attentions would be just the thing for her. She said she really hoped I would be willing to go down on her again after Tom "had his way with her," as she put it.

We'd done that more than once for each other and we both enjoyed it. Frankly, we both enjoyed the taste of cum better when sampled from each other's pussies than we did from the source!

She also hoped I'd be willing to show off and masturbate while they made love and watched me, as she said that not only she, but especially Tom, got quite excited by that. I told her I'd be happy to! The memory of them watching me show off that first time, while Cheryl rode Tom's cock years ago was a real treasure. Then she called Tom in, and told him the general plan for the morning! He was nothing if not agreeable! The two of them showed me to the guest room, gave me very warm kisses goodnight, and headed off for bed themselves.

I unpacked for the night. I'd brought nothing real exotic; a pretty camisole top for show, and some white panties, but cut a bit sexier than my usual "Haines her way"! I thought that'd be a nice outfit to wear as we got started in the morning! I always enjoyed dressing in what were essentially revealing undergarments, and catching both Tom and Cheryl's eye before we got down to pleasure. I also had my favorite dildo packed along; I seldom travel without one. Fortunately this one's very discreet, and gets thru airline baggage checks without much notice. A good dildo need not look like a cock to give pleasure! I got ready for bed, and fell asleep thinking of the fun to come in the morning.

I awoke to the sounds of their kids leaving for school the next morning. I look a brief shower, and donned my camisole and panties. Looking in the mirror, I noted my nipples were already erect, and the camisole didn't hide my breasts much at all! I snuck downstairs, and called out before just waltzing in, wishing to be sure the coast was clear. Tom's voice answered me, saying "come on down, it's just us!"

I came downstairs expecting to find Tom and Cheryl there. Instead it was just Tom and me. Cheryl had gotten a call from work that morning, they'd begged and pleaded with her that she was needed, and she had relented! She'd left an apologetic note for me, saying she hoped she'd be back before the kids got home from school, and that I should feel free to relax "any way I wanted" with Tom!

He watched me read the note, and just sort of shrugged, and said that he was really disappointed too. He told me that Cheryl had been working waaay too hard, and he thought that my visit was just what she'd need to maybe really relax. And now this. But he was hopeful that she'd be back before the kids returned, and also before I had to leave. I told him that sounded like a good plan, that our basic relationship hadn't changed, but since Gary wasn't here, I wouldn't feel right fucking him. But otherwise I planned to enjoy myself fully, and tell Gary all about it. Gary had said to make sure that he got copies of any pictures! In other words, Gary was okay with me enjoying myself with just them. Tim looked at me and asked "and how about enjoying yourself with just me?"

Tom's a hunky guy, and I admit I felt a bit of a thrill being there so underdressed just with him. He was wearing nothing but gym shorts, and it had been obvious he had an erection as we sat together and talked. So I asked him what he had in mind.

Tom talked about his excitement in times past when I'd shown off for him, both with Gary and Cheryl there, and that time just with Gary. He told me he still had vivid fantasies of that, and his one regret with Cheryl was that she just did not enjoy that sort of thing, while for him, it was the height of erotica! He loved that I not only let him, but encouraged him to take photos of me while I showed off! He said he'd nearly orgasmed just from that itself! And my masturbating so explicitly and using my toys inches from his nose had been a fulfillment of one of his most cherished fantasies. His joining to help me masturbate had been a wonderful icing on the cake, too! Cheryl rarely used penetrative toys, and generally got embarrassed when Tom asked her to show her body, much less her pussy, for him. He said (not complained, mind you) that when she did indulge him, it was awkward enough that he felt bad for requesting it, most times. On rare occasions she'd get into it, but that had happened mainly when Gary and I were involved!

Tom wanted me to show off for him. He really hoped I'd be willing to strip and pose and masturbate for him again; just for him this time. And frankly the idea sounded like so much fun that I didn't take any real persuading! I had Gary's permission, Cheryl's permission, I'd built myself up for an erotic encounter this morning, and I did love being lusted after by Tom that way. When I said I'd be happy to, he asked if he could take pictures too, and I gladly assented! I could feel myself getting wet!

I ran up to my room and got my toy, then met him in their bedroom. It's a lovely big room with a queen-sized bed and a love seat, and to my surprise, an elaborate camera setup with a tripod! Tom must have been hoping ahead of time that I'd assent to this. Instead of getting upset by that thought, it actually excited me more, to think he'd been dreaming and fantasizing of me posing for him!! He asked me if I wanted to strip for him again, but I recalled the last time I'd done this in front of Gary and Tom. I'd ended up stark naked, showing off for their pleasure, and they'd been fully dressed. That had been terrific, but this time I told him before anything got started, the first thing to be done was to have him strip! I wanted to see him naked, the better to judge the effectiveness of what I was doing. Then I'd decide what I wanted to do!

Well, Tom stepped right out of his shorts, and his cock sprung out and pointed right at me. Tom's is as long as Gary's is, but about 25% bigger around, and that extra girth has always caught my eye. I've enjoyed feeling it in my hand, and in my mouth, and feeling it slide between my breasts, and between butt-cheeks in the past. Between my cheeks was so nice, as it felt so sensual when he'd cum on the small of my back before! Tom looked at me and smiled, and stroked himself a bit, then got some sort of lubricant out of a drawer, and put it in his left hand. Then he stroked himself again, and said "I'd like to see you, Linda!"

I'd thought about doing my little strip number for him, like I'd done before. But frankly I was pretty turned on already, and thought of a different approach! I immediately stepped out of my panties, slow enough so he could snap a picture of me doing so, and sat right down in the lounge chair! I spread my legs apart, and asked him if he had a good camera angle! He said "oh yeah" sort of shakily, and I started showing off my pussy for him and the camera to see!

I petted my clit, and leaned back to get a bit more comfortable (and to show my vagina even more explicitly), and asked him if he liked it so far. "Oh yes, thank you!" was his reply. Sort of short! Well, seeing his gaze fixated on my body, and seeing him stroke his rigid cock while he snapped an occasional picture just made me bolder!

"How shall I pose for you, Tom?" I asked. I really, really wanted to hear what he'd say. I wanted to hear what I might do that would really turn him on! I wanted provocative and exciting requests! I wanted to provoke and excite him as much as I could in return!

"Pose for me however you'd like, Linda" he replied.

After sitting there a few moments, I got up and walked on over to him. He was still behind the camera, and I reached around the tripod and grasped his cock gently. It was slick with lubricant, and I stroked it a bit. "Tom, this is your chance. Tell me how you'd like to see me. Ask me to do things. I may say no, but I won't be upset or freaked out. I want to hear how I can excite you the most! It excites me to do that right now." I gave his cock a squeeze, and walked back over to the seat and sat back down and waited. I still had my camisole on.

Tom had turned a bit red. But his hard-on hadn't shrunk. "Um. Ok. I'd like you to show your bush for me, Linda! Show it off for me!" I sat back, leaning against the back of the love seat. I let my knees fall apart, and I slid my hands down to my crotch, and watching him watch me, using gentle pressure I spread my lips apart. At first he stared right at my pussy, but then he looked me right in the eyes, and smiled.

"Now show me your clit." And while he stroked himself, I pulled back the hood of my clit, out it popped! I felt very exotic pointing it at him while he stroked his cock at me. The last time I'd done that in front of him he'd immediately had at it with his tongue!

Not this time, though. He took a photo instead. Then: "Now rub your clit and finger your pussy, Linda, I like seeing that!" And I did just that! Oh, My! I was sopping wet! My juices were flowing, and I alternated between rubbing my clit, burying a finger in me, then opening up my lips wide to show off to Tom. He grinned and took pictures and stroked himself!

Then he asked me to use my dildo for him. At that point I told him I'd be willing to do that and more while he watched, but that it was time for him to put the camera down and c'mon over and pay attention from a closer vantage point! I remembered the last time, feeling his hot breath on me when I did this, and I wanted that again!

He came over, and I sat on the edge of the love seat. He knelt down between my legs, and watched raptly as I took my dildo in hand, opened myself with my other hand, and slipped it in me. His eyes were focused right on my crotch, and he stroked himself slowly. "Oh Lin, that's so exciting! That's so beautiful! You're so sexy and your cunt is so hot! Show me your clit too!"

With that, I took his free hand and put it on the dildo and told him "now hold the dildo nice and still for me. I just like to feel it in me, filling me".

I took my own hands off the dildo, and pulled my top off and leaned back. Tom gave my breasts a look and grinned, then focused down on my crotch again. With my left hand I exposed my clit. With my right I touched it briefly and asked "Do you like this view?"

"Oh, so much" he said, and started to move the dildo in and out of me.

I told him to just hold it still again, and played with my clit and my breasts for a bit. I felt so stimulated! He was so obviously excited for me, and that just got me more turned on! Tom reached over and gently touched my pussy all around the dildo with a finger. He even slipped his finger inside me alongside the dildo. I could feel my vagina start to clench a bit all on its own. "What else could I possibly show you, Tom?"

"Show me your cheeks now, Lin." He's always called them my cheeks. To him I had great cheeks, and I loved hearing that from him at that moment! I recalled striking that pose for him and Cheryl and Gary before, and feeling all 3 of them run their fingers over my butt, and take turns fingering my pussy!

"I want to see your cheeks up in the air, and then I want to see your toy in your pussy". Now that sounded like a fun pose to me! I'd spent so many years certain that my butt was too big for guys to want to look at, and afraid to be seen in skimpy clothes because of that, much less in the bare flesh. It had been Gary and Tom (and Cheryl too) that had finally convinced me it was attractive (at least to them), so showing it to them was always a pleasure.

I slipped my toy out of me, reached out and gave Tom's cock a few strokes. He leaned over to give me a full, open mouth kiss, and tweaked my nipple gently. Then he stepped back suddenly, and let out a big breath, and said "ooh, that was too close. I'm not ready to cum yet!"

The tip of his cock was glistening with pre-cum, but he hadn't gone off yet! I got off the love seat, gently took his cock in hand, and knelt down to licked the tip. I took him in my mouth for a moment, but he gently moved my head off his cock, saying "Maybe later. I'm too excited now!"

So I headed over to the bed, where I immediately got down on my hands and knees, spread my knees further apart, and slipped the dildo in about as far as it would go. I'd practiced with it enough in that position before, by myself, and for Gary, to know just how to insert it to hit my g spot nicely, and avoid any discomfort. And the sensation of the toy combined with the knowledge that I had Tom ready to cum for me made me very excited indeed!! I called to him, "Tom, oh, use the dildo on me! Fuck my cunt with it!" In my mind I planned to have him under me, licking my clit and sliding the dildo in while I sucked his cock!

No response. I look over, and he's taking a picture again! Idiot! I pulled the dildo out, and threw it at him! I missed! I yelled "Tom! Get over here now and play with my cunt!"

He dashed over and planted his lips on my clit, and treated my whole pussy like a giant lollypop. Mmmmmmm, that was sooo nice! He pushed his tongue in and out of my pussy for a bit, then with one hand he lightly caressed my cheeks, and with the other, he slipped two or three fingers into me! Nice and warm flesh, stroking, curling, running right over my g spot. His pinky rubbed my clit nicely too, and his other hand left my cheek to reach around and grab my breast and gently caressed it! I pushed back onto his fingers and felt them fill my cunt even more! Heaven! I was playing with my clit too, and enjoying the sensation of Tom rubbing his hard cock on my thigh as his fingers filled me. I reached for his cock and started stroking it, fast! It was slick from the lube he'd used, and from his pre-cum too, and it felt HUGE in my hand.

I said "Oh Tom, my cunt just loves this!" and gave him a hard stroke.

Then he groaned, and said "I'm gonna ..........." And he pulled his cock from my hand and his fingers from my pussy. I then felt his hot cum hit my cheeks, then right on my pussy! He rubbed the head against my vulva as he was coming. It was running down from my cheeks, over my pussy and down to my clit and it felt dreamy! I reached back and rubbed my clit, and rubbed his cum all over my lips, and fingered myself, while Tom sat back, watching and still breathing heavily.

I lay down on my back on the bed. Tom kept watching me. My cunt was sopping wet, my own juices and Tom's cum. I was still very aroused, and hadn't cum yet. "Did you like that, Tom?"

"You know I did, Lin" he replied.

"Then help me cum, Tom. Please eat me."

I spread my legs, and exposed my clit. And Tom didn't hesitate. Even though his hard-on had wilted, he moved down between my thighs, and started licking me all over, my outer lips, my clit, deep into my pussy! It felt wonderful, and especially exciting to me because he was cleaning up his own semen. When Gary does that to me, it always sends me! When Tom attacked my clit with his tongue, and slipped a finger into my pussy to rub my hot spot, I came, and it lasted for nearly a minute! Afterwards, we both lay there, and I dozed a bit as I was still tired from all the traveling I'd been doing. I was awakened when Tom got up, and kissed a nipple, and went into the bathroom. I went back to my room, napped for another hour, showered, and dressed.

When we met again about 45 minutes later, we talked. It was now after 11 AM and we were hopeful that Cheryl would be coming back soon. I felt rested and also motivated to pleasure her the way that Tom had pleasured me. And Tom said he was looking forward to it, because when I was helping to pleasure her, she seemed to be so much more relaxed and unself-conscious. He was also so grateful to me for putting on my little "display" for him earlier, and promised to email us the photos.

Well, it was then that Cheryl called, and announced that she'd have to remain at work! What a disappointment. I reassured her that Tom had shown me a lovely, relaxing time that morning, and promised to tell her more about it later, when we could talk more freely. And I made her promise to plan some time off soon, so the four of us could get together. Tom took me out for lunch at a local restaurant, and I caught my flight home, back to Gary, where I knew he'd want to hear all about what went on!

Now we're waiting for Cheryl and Tom to visit us! I just hope they bring my dildo back when they visit. I hope they found it on the floor before their kids did!

LindaL
LindaL
9 Followers