At Work with Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

leaned back with moans coming out of her beautiful lips.

I could not take this anymore. I stood up and went over to the action. I bent down on my knees and buried my face in Amber's pussy while she was bent over on Katie. She was startled and let out a small cry. Amber's ass was in the perfect position while she was sucking on Katie's tits. I licked her pussy from top to bottom while fingering her clit. At times I glanced at Katie's wet pussy in between Amber's legs. I scooted forward a hair to gain access to Katie's smooth pussy. While I worked on Amber I reached forward and started to rub Katie's pussy. Katie moaned in excitement. I do not know if Katie knew it was me at that point.

"Yeahh... That's it....Amber!" Katie moaned

Right then I knew that Katie did know I was rubbing her pussy. I decided to maneuver in between Amber's legs and work on Katie's hot pussy. It was beautiful! It was clean shaved with a patch of hair going up in a line about an inch or two just above her clit. I continued to rub up and down while slowly inserting two fingers. She let out a deep moan.

"Rick, where are you boy?" Katie asked in a moan

I didn't answer; I just went in deeper and started to suck on her engorged clit. Amber was still working her tits. Amber moved around to the side to give me more room. Katie and Amber started to kiss. Katie reached around to Amber's pussy and inserted her fingers. I could hear Amber moaning while they kissed. Katie motioned Amber to get on top of the desk and straddle her face. Katie lay all the way on the desk and Amber swung her legs around. Katie buried her face in Amber's pussy and started eating her pussy.

"Ohhhh Katie...Yeah baby!

After about 10 minutes of me eating on Katie, I thought it was about time for me stick my cock in Katie. I stood, rubbed my cock a few times, and slowly entered her pussy for the first time.

"Rickkkk...Ohhhh....Fuck me, Fuck me.....!" Katie moaned

It was great! I'm fucking my boss. Who what of thought I would be fucking my boss on this day. Hell, I did not even get to fuck Amber earlier.

I fucked her slow at first trying my best not to cum. I started to get faster and faster. Katie's tits were bouncing and bouncing and bouncing flapping against her smooth stomach. Katie had to stop eating Amber's pussy because she stared to yell. Amber moved to the side.

I fucked her for a few more minutes. I could not go any longer. I pulled out and shot my load on Katie's stomach. Some went on her tits. Amber immediately leaned down and licked it all up. She started at her pussy working her way up to her tits. Katie laid there breathing heavily while Amber worked. When Amber was finished she moved over to my cock and started sucking.

"Damn boy, you know how to fuck." Katie whispered in exhaustion

Amber continued to suck on my cock slowly making it come back to life. Katie sat up and looked on. Katie started to rub her pussy while Amber sucked.

"Ummm...Amber you really know your way around down there."

Katie moves in with Amber and grabs my balls. She slowly massages them while Amber sucks. Katie then grabs my cock from Amber and begins to suck. Katie goes down a few times then completely swallows my cock.

"Yesss...ohhhh.....ummmmmmm"

Amber takes over and sucks my cock again. She mimics Katie and takes the whole thing. I could feel it go partially down her throat. She pull my cock out and wraps both hands around it and jerks it off. Katie takes my cock from Amber and sucks it again. Katie is a lot faster this time and I can feel the pressure building in my balls.

"I'm going to cum!!"

Just as I said that, Katie pulls out. I grab my cock and stroke it a few times and cum all over Amber and Katie's face. They both look at each other and smile. Amber pulls Katie's face in and licks my cum off her face. Katie returns the favor and then they start to kiss smearing my cum all over their lips and tongs.

I sit back in Amber's chair and watch.

"So Katie, are you glad you stopped by today?" I asked

Katie turns and says "Well, I guess I am not going to have to write you up for lying to me earlier."

It comes to find out Katie could hear what was going on between me and Amber earlier that day. Someone had called the corporate office complaining that they heard loud screaming next door like someone was having sex in the office. So she was in the area when she got a call on her cell from her husband, the president of the company. So Katie was out in front of the store a good half hour before I come to the door.

12