At Work with My Cock Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a series of violent thrusts, both in her cunt and in her asshole, she cums. I don't know if it is one orgasm, or four, but that girl just keeps on cumming and cumming for what seems like a full minute. I could feel the muscles inside her ass contracting and tightening again and again around my finger. When they finally relax, I reluctantly pull my finger out. She takes one more shuddering breath, then reaches around with both hands and once again spreads her ass cheeks.

With one finger she taps her asshole, as if pointing there. I know what to do now. I shuffle forward a bit and speed up my jacking. I stare at her red little pucker and swollen pussy and stroke my cock faster and faster. I thrust my hips forward, just enough to rub the head of my cock on her still wet asshole. It feels so good. Looking at this girl with her ass in the air, spread wide just for me is too amazing to believe.

This time the tingle starts at the back of my neck and spreads down my back. I press the tip of my penis hard against her asshole and let my cum jet out onto her. After I squeeze the last drops into her crack, I just rub it around there. The slick sensation of my cock sliding over her ass is too wonderful to let it end. She seems content to let me do this as long as I want, however, and I enjoy every minute of it.

Eventually, my cock begins to wilt and I ease back and relax. She rolls over onto her back and stretches. I can see every one of her ribs and the hollow lines of her belly as she goes through these motions. Her flat chest appears even flatter in this pose. One of her hands absently fondles her nipples, while she holds the other near her nose and seems to be enjoying the aroma. A satisfied smile is clearly visible on her lips.

"The softball team has another practice on Friday..." she says in a husky voice, her eyes indicating the peep hole we recently shared.

"I'll be here. I'll definitely be here." With that we both dress without saying another word. I go down the ladder first. She slides a box of uniforms over, hiding our secret place, and climbs down. I want to kiss her, or something, but she just winks and heads off down the corridor. I gather my mop bucket and head off in the opposite direction.

The rest of night goes by in a blur. I finish up work, take the bus home and amble down my sidewalk. I could still smell her on my finger. I replay the scene in my head at least a hundred times. I begin to doubt that it had even happened. What I see next convinces me that I am, in fact, dreaming.

There, sitting on the steps of my building, is the girl I met in the porno room at my video store. Un-fucking-believable. She perks up when she spots me and flashes me the biggest, most cutest smile I have ever witnessed.

12