At Your Disposal: Sunny

Story Info
A night of light BDSM with one of my toy girls.
2.5k words
3.54
17.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left her in the room, her hands tied up behind her back and bound to the bedpost, and went into the bathroom for a shower. On my way out I stopped at the door, turning around for another long gaze at her. I had covered her face with cum and she eagerly slurped it up as it trickled down, sticking her tongue out to catch the drops that made their way close enough to her mouth that she could reach them. While most of it had already run down her face, leaving her skin glazed with a mixture of cum, tears and saliva, the drops that I shot on her blindfold were more stubborn, clinging to the black fabric and only moving down slowly when she jerked against the rope. As I was about to move on, she shifted her weight from one knee to the other and caused another drop to trickle down the blindfold and onto her face, just a hair away from her upper lip. She moaned and slurped it up, then opened her mouth wide and took a few deep, moaning breaths.

As I watched her my cock started stiffening again and I was tempted to stroll back into the room and slap her around before giving her another face fucking and a throat full of cum... but no, not just yet.

"You're going to wait for me here, aren't you?" I asked her. As if she had other options.

"Yes, master..." her voice shuddered.

"Good. I want you to be a good little girl and do something for me while I shower..." I moved towards my pants lying on the floor and started to take my phone out. The pause made her think I was waiting for an answer.

"Anything you want, mast--" the slap across her face made her stop talking and let out a sob.

"Did I tell you to speak?!" I slapped her face again.

"No... I'm sorry, master." She wasn't, and the smile she tried to hide gave her away. She was loving this, and so was I. I grabbed her by the throat to make her open her mouth wide and forced my cock deep down her throat slowly until it made a sloppy gagging sound.

"You talk..." I slid my cock out to let her take a deep breath, then slammed it down her throat again while she was still sucking in air "... too much. But I like when you do. So here's what we are going to do." I pulled my cock out again, holding her hair with one hand and slapping her face hard with the other. "Are you listening?"

"Yes, master." Her voice was a horny moan.

"Since you like talking so much, I'm going to leave my phone here and let it record while I go take a shower. I want you to tell me just how much you want to have your face fucked again. Tell me how badly you need to be slapped around when you are not choking on cock. Tell me how much you wish to have your hair pulled and your ass spanked when I bend you over to use your dripping wet cunt."

She shuddered as I talked, turning her breathing into occasional sighing and moaning. She gave no other response. I slapped her face again. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, master..." I set the phone to record, and the soft beep gave her the cue. "Please come back soon, master... my throat needs to get stretched by your cock again, please... I need to gag on your cock, I need you to shove it down my mouth ruthlessly and fuck my face without mercy, please..."

Her voice faded as I turned around and headed for the shower. The water felt great. What a perfect feeling, to know her cunt starts dripping with every slap I gave her. To have her know that with each drop than ran down her thighs my cock got harder. To have her know that I know how much she loved every second of it.

I got out of the shower with my cock rock hard, ready to ravage her once again. What a perfect woman, to get dressed up every time we met knowing that her tidy little dress and her smooth silky stockings will be torn to rags and she will go home in a different set of clothes she brought along. She might have written "I dressed up to be your whore" on her forehead, but this was a more subtle statement that turned me on far, far more.

I ran the white towel loosely over my body before dropping it on the floor behind me as I moved back to the room. I stood there and looked at her. Her dress was torn to let her juicy tits out, but it was still on her, hanging loosely around her waist. Her panties were spread between her legs, cutting softly into her thighs just under the top of her stockings which had started tearing at the knees after all the dynamic kneeling she had done. To top it all, her feet were clad in black high heels which she tucked expertly under her ass. My obedient little fuck toy.

And she was talking. If you were to just listen to her, the sound of her voice would have convinced you she was getting her brains fucked out of her at the moment. She moaned and sighed, groaned and gasped, struggling for breath as she let out a torrent of dirty words and filthy fantasies that the two of us shared. She would do everything to please me, she said. She would be whatever I wanted her to be. She is my property, eager to be used and abused in any way I saw fit. I only need to grab her hair and slap her to make her suck my cock. I need only to bend her over to have her pussy, or her tight ass. She wished there was three of me so I can stuff all her holes at the same time. I could share her with a friend, or three, or twelve, if I wanted to... it went on and on and on, and before long I realized I was so horny that pre-cum was dripping from the top of my cock.

I paced across the room to crouch in front of her and grab her throat, stopping the words in her mouth. "You've been a good girl" I said with a smile.

"Thank you, master" she barely said as I choked her throat with one hand and took my phone with the other. I let it play what it recorded just now as I rose to my feet, moving my hand from her throat up and grabbing roughly a thick pile of her hair.

She opened her mouth eagerly, knowing exactly what I wanted. I held her hair firmly and pulled her closer, like her head was an object. She let out a short sob just in time for my cock to muffle it as I pulled her mouth over my cock. A sloppy, wet, gagging sound went out of her and just like that I lost myself and started fucking her face like a savage animal. She was choking and gagging on my cock, saliva squirting out of the edges of her mouth every time I rammed my cock deep down her throat. On the phone her voice was speaking, the words and ideas getting dirtier and kinkier by the second.

I dropped the phone on the bed behind her and used my free hand to grab her chin firmly while I kept fucking her face. Every time the recording to a particularly kinky part I would pull my cock out her mouth and, still holding her hair, slap her face with my other hand. Every time I did that she would speak through the sobs, the slaps, and the liquids her mouth was lubricated with "Yes!" "More! Please!" "Slap me!" "Fuck my face!" And every time she would keep speaking until I stuffed my cock down her throat again, muffling her in the middle of a word.

How long has she been down on her knees and tied up the bedpost? It seemed like eternity has passed while she obediently knelt and asked for more. Her legs must be numb by now.

I bent over and undid the rope that tied her to the bedpost, leaving the ones that bound her arms together behind her back. Never letting off the grip on her hair, I pulled her roughly onto the bed behind her, face down in the sheets. Her heels clanked as they hit against each other, her legs numb from the hours she spent kneeling. Quick as that, she was bent over on the bed, her knees and her face buried in the sheets, her arms bound tightly behind her back. I could smell her cunt, see her juices rippling down her thighs. She was arching her back and sticking her ass out, trying to make her dripping wet pussy even more inviting and exposed.

There was nothing in the world beside her body, helplessly tied up and squirming for a hard pounding. Still grasping her hair, I pushed her face down hard into the sheets as I thrust my cock fast and hard between her swollen pussy lips. She was so dripping wet that my thrust forced some of her juices to squirt out with a sloppy sound. She half screamed, half moaned, her voice deeply muffled now that I was holding her face buried in the sheets. I immediately started hammering away, pounding her pussy ruthlessly hard and making her juices run down her legs in even greater volume. It wasn't long before started shaking with her first orgasm but I ignored that completely and just kept ramming my cock deeper and deeper, faster with every thrust, for what seemed like an eternity.

She soon had another, her legs shaking without control and her occasional muffled moans grew into a constant sounds that was between moaning and screaming. I slammed into her cunt again and again, as the sweat from my brow started dropping on her back and her ass. Almost half of my weight was still distributed on the arm I was holding her hair with, pushing her face into the sheets deeper with every thrust.

The sounds she kept making was an ecstatic mixture of pleasure and pain, her pussy and her mind drawing equal parts of pleasure in her helpless submission. As her legs went out from underneath her with her third orgasm I stood back, finally letting her hair free, and she turned her face sideways to finally suck in a deep breath. But there was no stopping, not yet. While she was still sucking in that first deep breath I grabbed her arms, still bound together behind her and standing back on the floor I pulled her back onto my cock. She was almost hovering over the bed, with three points of support that kept her from falling on it: her knees on the edge of the bed, her arms grasped firmly by mine behind her back and her pussy wrapped around my dick. I stopped moving my hips completely, standing firmly as I pulled her arms back to impale her on my cock, then pushed her away to slide out of her. She tried speaking but her voice betrayed her, capable only of

half finished words in which she begged for more, begged for faster, begged for harder. She was like some strange swing I could conveniently push and pull and make her slide onto my cock. Her squirting juices had already covered my balls, my thighs, and it felt like I was using a very well oiled machine. My own personal obedient cock swallowing machine.

I decided to give her more of the pain she loved so much, and at first moved one hand from holding her arms to grab her hair again, making her yelp loudly through the constant moaning. After some more pounding I twisted the hand that was full of her hair to get a better grip on her and soon let go of her arms, now making her hover between the ruthless pulling of her hair and my rock hard cock. With my now freed hand I started spanking her ass so hard I was leaving red handprints on it as she moaned and groaned and screamed for more, riding my cock in ecstasy.

The pounding feeling, the slapping sounds as her ass bounced against my crotch, the red handprints on her butt, her back arched in an instinctive attempt to make the hair pulling less painful, her yelps and moans and dirty words she was failing to say... it all came together as I felt I was about to cum.

I slid my cock out of her swollen pussy and pulled her further back by her hair until she fell to the floor on her knees. She knew what was coming and turned around to face me, opening her mouth hungrily. I held my cock for a split second to guide it inside her mouth before grabbing her hair with both hands, starting to fuck her face brutally. It only took a couple more seconds, but even as I started filling her mouth with cum I kept her hair in a tight grip, making her gag and choke as her throat filled and sprays of her saliva mixed with my cum started squirting out on the sides of her mouth.

As I shot the last few drops down her throat I pushed her all the way onto my dick, until my balls bounced against her chin and her face turned red, and held her like that for several long seconds.

I loosed my right hand from her hair, then slowly pulled her face away, intently watching as the juices ran down her chin and dripped down onto her heaving tits.

She gasped for air, opening and closing her mouth like a fish, making gargling sounds with each inhale and bubbles made of saliva and cum with each exhale. I kept her hair in a firm grip with my left hand and gave her a strong slap with my right, making the juices fly out her mouth to the side. "You have been.." I slapped her again, just as hard "... a very good..." and again "...little..." another slap "...cocksucking..." again "...cum swallowing..." one more, the hardest of them all "... little slave."

Her tears were flowing down her cheeks and mixing with the saliva and the cum. "Thank you, master..."

I pushed her face roughly away, making her fall to the floor exhausted. I left her there, in her ripped clothes, with her arms bound behind her back, a cum and tear stained blindfold over her face, with red hand prints covering her ass, and went in for another shower. I came out and dressed, stuffed my phone and my keys into my pockets. When I was ready to leave I approached her and lifted her gently off the floor and onto the bed. I kissed her once and untied her hands. "I will call you when I want to use you again."

"Thank you, master" was all she said, and every inch of her body shouted that she truly was grateful.