At Your Service Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress leads sub boy into the party.
3k words
4.21
26.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rise from the floor of your bedroom, our bodies covered in a sheen of sex sweat and cum. I place my hand in yours and we head off to the master bath adjoining your bedroom. Inside the bath, there is a large Jacuzzi tub, a separate shower room, having shower heads on both the left and right walls and several shower heads around the walls, a row at shoulder height and a second row at waist height. As you wait, I turn the water on to the shower heads that are in the walls, adjusting the water temperature to your liking before indicating to you that the shower is ready.

The water cascades over our bodies from the chest down, without getting our hair wet. I dispense some lavender scented shower gel into my hands and begin coating your soft skin in the slippery liquid. My hands start low on your calves and I work up, coating your lower legs and then moving to your thighs. My hands cover every inch of your thighs, making sure to remove any sticky wetness that remains from our prelude. I carefully wash around your pussy, using all the self-control that I can muster to attend to the washing without stopping to lick you clean. I continue with your stomach, then attend to your lovely breasts, and your shoulders before stepping behind you and cleaning your back and finally attending to your ass, again willing my self-control to keep me from fingering your tight hole.

Once you are completely clean, I quickly clean myself as you luxuriate in the warm jets cascading over your lovely body. You turn the water off, and I step out of the shower to hold your oversized towel out and wrap it around you as you exit the shower. I quickly dry myself off and then help to remove all remaining water droplets from your skin. You slip into a short terry cloth robe and I follow you, in an identical robe.

We move back into your bedroom and into the large, walk-in closet to select your attire for tonight's party. Together, we look through the items on your "party dress" rack – from time to time, you select a hanger off the rack and hold a garment up to your body, turning to consider the choice as you check yourself in the full length mirror. I'm no help to you in making your decision, as I nod approvingly at each of your selections – the deep red satin dress with the long skirt, slit up each side to the hip and plunging V neckline that reaches to your waist in front and back, the sheer black catsuit that hugs your curves, the choker necked white backless gown with the keyhole opening that shows off your cleavage and the high center slit in the skirt – and, finally, the black leather halter and matching black leather mini-skirt. You smile wickedly as you check the two strategically placed zippers on the skirt – the one that goes from hem to waist in the center of the front, and the other that goes from hem to waist in the center of the back. Pausing to inhale the scent of the leather and slowly rub the tanned hide against your skin, it's clear that you've made your choice as you tell me to go get a black garter and black fishnet stockings from your lingerie bureau.

Once I return with the requested items, you sit on the satin covered chair in the closet and lift one leg to me. On cue, I carefully roll one of the fishnets down to the toe and then slide it over your foot, carefully sheathing your leg in the stocking and making sure that the hem running up the back was centered along the axis of your leg. I repeat this on your other leg, with the same care and attention to detail. You rise from the chair and I wrap the garter around your waist, settling it on the top of your hips and attaching each stocking to the garter in front and back. I then unzip the leather mini in the back and unsnap its waistband, wrapping it around you just barely concealing the garter and tops of your fishnets as I snap the waistband closed and lower the zipper to the hem. Finally, I take the leather halter from you, wrapping the lower part of it around your upper torso, then gently lifting the cups up to cover your lovely breasts before tying the straps behind your neck. You look absolutely stunning in the outfit. You finish the outfit off with knee high soft black leather boots having a pointed toe and 5" heel. I stand slightly behind you, naked, admiring you as you check yourself in the mirror. My cock gets hard as I stare into your reflection in the mirror.

Breaking my trance, I move toward my small dresser to retrieve a clean loincloth for the party when you call me back to the closet. "Pet, I have something special for you to wear tonight," you tell me and take a shirt box down from the shelf. Resting the box on the vanity, you instruct me to face the chair and put my hands on the seat with my legs spread. As I am positioning myself as you have requested, you take the ass plug and lube from the box apply the lube to the plug. Once I am in position, you work the plug into me slowly until my muscle finally grips around the narrow base. You tell me to stand up and face you and as I do, you slide a cock ring onto me with one hand while stroking my cock with the other. You then concentrate on working the ring to the base of my cock and balls, then stroke me some more until my cock is fully engorged.

You remove the next item, a leather harness, from the box. The harness has straps which go over each shoulder and meet in a Y. In the front, the center of the Y is just below my sternum. The center of the Y in the back is in the middle of my back. In the front, you extend the lower part of the Y to the cock ring and slip it though, before attaching it to itself. I feel you slip the lower part of the Y in the back through a ring in the base of the ass plug and then pass it between my legs and loop it through the bottom of the cock ring. You complete the harness by cinching the buckle in the back, tightening the harness up and ensuring that the plug will stay in my ass until someone removes it.

You remove the last item from the box and complete my outfit. The last item is also leather and looks like a skirt, but rather than a solid skirt, it is actually a number of 4" wide leather straps that hang from the waistband. If I do not move at all, they hang together and cover me. The slightest movement at all sends the straps shaking and wiggling and exposing me. In this, I am able to be groped at will. "Oh wait, one last thing to complete your outfit," you say as you wrap a leather collar with a D-ring attached to it around my neck and buckle it in the back. You step back and look at your handiwork..."Perfect," you mouth.

"There's one more thing I wanted you to know about," you tell me as pull the last item from the box. It is a gold necklace that has a gold heart pendant suspended from it. You hand it to me, saying "Help me put this on." I stand behind you, helping to clasp the necklace on the back of your neck. The length of the necklace is such that the heart is suspended just at the top of your ample cleavage, with the point at the bottom of the heart centering it between your breasts. The pendant has a beautiful ruby heart inlaid into the gold, and across the ruby heart is the word Mistress in gold.

You turn around to face me and I am enchanted by your beauty and absolute sexiness. The pendant at the top of your breasts perfectly completes your outfit. "Look at it closely," you suggest and I carefully pick the pendant off of your skin with my thumb and forefinger. "Now, press the red heart with your thumb," you suggest. I dutifully obey. As I squeeze the pendant between my thumb and finger, I feel a vibrating sensation in my ass as the plug comes to life. You take the pendant from me, and press it again to stop the vibration. Looking into my eyes with a mischievous grin, you squeeze the pendant again, holding it longer this time, and the vibrator speed increases.

You then tell me to walk out to the carriage house, which is in the back of the property beyond the pool. I quickly go down the stairs, through the front hall and then through the great room, and on to the patio, walking past the pool, I finally come to the carriage house. After a second or two, I feel the vibrator come to life, now knowing that the device has sufficient range that it can be activated from anywhere on the property. I hear your voice on the intercom, calling me back to your room. When I return, you tell me, "When you feel that, that's me calling you. You will come find me immediately. If you are taking too long, I will increase the speed until you get to me." I nodded and made a mental note to keep track of your whereabouts throughout the night. Once we were dressed, we went downstairs to check on the preparations for the party.

Your large kitchen is a flurry of activity as your female "service" staff, is busy preparing the hors d'ouvres, serving platters, and glassware for the party. Your female staff is attired in French maid outfits having only a short black skirt and white apron. Their outfits are finished by fishnet stockings and 5" heeled strappy sandals. Out on the expansive back patio, the male members of your extended staff are preparing the bar and tending to the pool area, making sure that there are conversation clusters set up around the pool and plenty of towels for any guests that might care to swim. The male staff is attired in black satin pants which have no sewn seams, but all seams are closed by snaps, and are shirtless with white collars and cuffs similar to the attire of a Chippendale dancer.

As it appears that all of the preparations are on track, you signal for me to follow you and we return back to the house and head up the stairs to check that the upstairs bedrooms are ready for the party with clean linens on the mattresses, baskets in each room filled with flavored lubes and condoms, small refrigerators stocked with bottled water and stacks of towels. Satisfied that the preparations are complete, we return to your bedroom to await the arrival of your guests.

Back in your room, you motion for me to sit in the recliner facing the projection TV in the corner. You pick up the remote control from the small table next to the recliner and quickly press several buttons, and in seconds a porn vid is playing on the screen. You stand behind the chair as I watch. Leaning forward over the back of the recliner, your breasts rub against the top of my head and your hands slide over my chest, your palms rubbing my nipples. As you tease me with your touch, you whisper in my ear, "Pet, we are going to have so much fun tonight." One of your hands discreetly moves from my chest to yours as you continue, "I want you to make our guests feel welcome – I want every one of them to be sated tonight."

Your fingers toy with the pendant suspended from your neck and squeeze it once, sending shivers through my ass then bring your hand back to my nipple. Your hand returns to my chest, and your fingers tease my nipples, pinching and playing with them. I arch my back so that your breasts brush against my face. Able to make contact with my lips, I kiss the soft skin on the underside of your breasts as you tease me. We each moan softly, enjoying the little "appetizer," my hips are slowly gyrating in the seat as the vibrations tease my prostate, your eyes watch the video playing out on the screen as I bring my hands to your breasts, softly caressing them as my mouth kisses them from below. My cock is fully engorged and straining against the cock ring.

We hear the doorbell ring as the first guests arrive. Your hand returns to your pendant, squeezing it to stop it and the pleasurable vibrations it is sending through my core. You stand up and remove a three foot leather leash from the drawer in the small table next to the recliner and snap the hook to the D-ring on my collar. "Pet, it is time for our entrance. The guests have arrived." You pull slightly on the leash and lead me to the curved staircase as we make our entrance to the party.

The guests are scattered about throughout the house, with many of them congregating in the great room and another large group spread out around the pool deck. Everyone is dressed to thrill – some dressed rather formally and others dressed quite provocatively. People have mingled around the bars and most everyone has a glass of wine or a cocktail in their hands and the slow dances of seduction and small talk have already begun.

As we make our way through the great room and out to the pool, you let go of the leash and it hangs down the center of my back. I remain at your side as we mingle through the guests,. You make a point to greet everyone with a kiss, sometimes lingering as they slide their hands over you. From time to time, you take the wrist of your guest as they grope you and move their hand to my body. Sometimes, for fun, you'll take a man's hand and slide it over my cock – signaling to them that I will be available for their pleasure tonight. My cock is throbbing and dripping pre-cum as a result of all of the attention and I'm finding myself needing some relief.

We make our way back into the house and I excuse myself from your side to head to the bathroom. It was my intent to steal a few moments to myself, hoping to provide myself some relief. I slip into the large bathroom and close the door behind me, then sit down on the closed seat and, parting the leather "skirt," rub my fingers over my cock slit – smearing my pre-cum over the head. Leaning my head back and closing my eyes, I begin to get lost in the sensations running through my body when the door opens. Somewhat startled, my eyes open and I see one of the gentlemen from the pool deck has taken the liberty to indulge himself in me.

He closes the door behind him and moves closer, standing between my spread legs. He reaches down and takes my hand from my cock and slides it over his crotch. I feel his growing hardness through the fabric of his silky shorts. Looking up at him, I see the smile on his face and the look of lust in his eyes. His hand moves from mine to my head, then he guides my head toward his cock.

Needing no further encouragement, I slide his shorts over his hips, releasing his tool. I wrap my fingers around his shaft and guide his cockhead to my lips. My tongue swirls around his knob, teasing his slit as I taste his sweet pre-cum. When I can take no more, I take his cock into my mouth, my tongue sliding along the underside of his shaft, pressing him against the roof of my mouth. My one hand cups his balls and I make a ring with the thumb and forefinger of my other hand and use it to follow my mouth down and up his shaft.

He presses his hand against my head and forces my mouth down, impaling my throat. I'm smiling inside as my lips reach the smooth skin at the base of his cock, knowing that you'll be proud to hear that I was able to take all of him. My hand moves from his ball sac and slides back to his ass. I press one finger against his tight anus as my head bobs up and down his cock, working it as my other hand strokes his shaft.

I feel a shock to my core as the vibrator in my ass goes off. As my ass starts vibrating, my finger pushes past his tight muscle and I bury it as deep as I can in his ass. With my finger fucking his ass and my mouth and hand on his cock, I feel both of his hands press my head down again as his cock erupts into the back of my throat. He holds my head there as his cock convulses, then releases me as the convulsions subside. By now, the vibrating in my ass has gotten so intense, that I shoot my load as well, some of it hitting him – but most of it spraying my chest and then dripping from my slit.

I lick his cock clean and then quickly leave, needing to find You. It doesn't take long, as you are standing just outside the door of the bathroom, smiling wide. You grab my leash and pull me close to you, kissing me deeply, tasting his cum in my mouth. Then, pulling back you say, "couldn't wait, could you my little cumslut? You should pace yourself, the party is just starting."

You smile as my bathroom friend walks past us and then stops and says one word to you..."Thanks."