Athena Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was panting as she felt the pleasure building in her again, flooding into her from her breasts, her clit, from deep within her pumping sex. The other man moved in to join the action and she felt his hands on her and his mouth take her other nipple. The pleasure rapidly overcame her. She barked a cry as every cell in her body convulsed in an orgasm. She slammed down on the rod inside her as each wave crashed over her; finally collapsing on top of the tall handyman beneath her: a jellied mass of flushed, sweaty skin and unruly black hair.

For a minute they were still but for their heaving breaths. The shorter handyman asked the taller one, "Did you shoot off mate?"

"Almost, I'm pretty fucking close to losin' it. You take another turn. I want this to last."

She felt herself being helped up off the still hard cock. The tall man beneath her pulled his legs from under her and took up position sitting at the head of the lounger. Athena's shaky legs buckled under her and she sagged onto her hands and knees.

"Yeah, that'll do," said the short one.

She felt his hands on her bottom, his fingers parted her lips and his re-awakened member entered her from behind. His hands grasped her hips and steadied her as his tempo increased. Soon he was slamming into her with wet slaps, using her greedily. She felt like she was being taken like an animal but she liked it. She looked up and saw the tall one sitting right in front of her; a foot away, watching the action, slowly working his meat. She reached up, took him in her hand and began stroking him.

"Do you want to suck that Luv?" he asked her. She shook her head. The idea of putting that dirty thing in her mouth was repellent. She wasn't ready for that. Not yet.

They continued like that for a long time; one of them thrusting into her from behind as she stroked the other with her hand. Again she reached the plateau of pleasure and began building to a climax. But the one behind her cried out that he was coming and he emptied himself into her for the second time before she was able to peak.

The tall one was eager to take his place. He started to get up to move behind her. "I want to be on top again," she demanded.

He lay down again. Exhausted and sex-dazed, Athena straddled him before she realized she was facing the wrong way. But he guided her down onto his cock anyway; sitting up and reaching around to hold onto her perspiration slickened breasts as he began to grind up into her. Her hand dropped to her clit and began stroking it as they rapidly build to a crescendo. She was going to come again. She closed her eyes tight to shut out the world and concentrate on the pleasure about to overwhelm her.

"Oh bloody hell. Hey... Guys..." she heard the voice of the other handyman say. But it didn't register within her mind or her partner's. They were building, cresting; rapidly reaching the point of no return and neither of them had any concerns outside of satisfying their aching lust. As he got closer his cock grew even thicker and firmer; stretching her; driving her to the brink. She felt it begin to pulse inside her; pumping, pumping, pumping her full; pushing her over the edge. She screamed as she hit another height of previously unknown pleasure.

They quivered together as their mutual orgasm ebbed. She felt his erection subsiding inside her, sliding out as its stiffness drained away.

She opened her eyes again. It took her reeling mind a minute to interpret what she was seeing. In front of her, about thirty feet away, stood a group of people. She recognized Ingrid; her tutors; her new step-mother Victoria; Max, her bodyguard; and Sam, her father's lawyer, accompanied by a couple of men in suits she didn't recognize at all. All eyes were wide and mouths agape as they witnessed the handyman's cock slip from her sloppy, distended pussy, followed by a viscous flood of the afternoon's accumulated spunk that oozed from her in pearly strands. The other handyman lay at Max's feet, naked and balled up, with blood pouring from his broken nose. Max's hands were still clenched in tight, dangerous fists.

"What the hell is going on here?!" growled Max. His fury took her aback.

"Careful Max, she is the boss now, remember?" said Victoria in her bubbling Slavic accent. "Her island, her workmen, her patio furniture... her pussy." she laughed.

"I...," began Athena. "I... um..." She felt herself blush from head to toe.

Her step-mother's face broke into a wry smile. "I see you've been keeping your spirits up, child."

The tall man squirmed out from under Athena and Max took a step towards him with murder in his eyes. But Victoria clamped a hand on Max's shoulder and he reluctantly stepped back into the group.

"Sweetie, would you please introduce us to your friends," said Victoria, still smiling a bemused grin. The rest of the group looked at Victoria in confusion.

"I, um... I don't know their names," said Athena, blushing again.

Victoria laughed. She walked over and helped Athena to her feet. "I think our legal matters can wait for now," she said to the lawyer, Sam, who frowned elaborately. Everyone else was looking conspicuously elsewhere, embarrassed.

"We need to talk, darling" said Victoria as she gently took Athena's hand.

"Please, Miss Oreskos," said Sam. "Consider who you trust. Not to be blunt, but your step-mother is a..." He glared at Victoria as he hissed the word: "pornographer."

Athena drew a blank. She was proud of her vocabulary but even after years of being educated by the best tutors her father could entice to fly out to her little patch of the South Pacific she'd never encountered that word before. It sounded a lot like "photographer." So she broke it down. "Photography", she knew, was based on the Greek words for light and writing: writing with light or, more accurately, art created from light. Similarly, if she broke the new word down into the Greek -- and she couldn't believe all those years of ancient Greek were finally paying off now -- graphein, again, "to write". What about porno? She searched her memory. It had to be something that would engender the degree of scorn Sam had shown. Then she remembered. A year or so ago she had seen the word in some early Christian writings and had needed to look it: porneia -- fornication, sex. Oh my God, she thought. Porno-graph-er - an artist who created with sex. Could there really be such a thing? And her Step-mother was one? Wow.

Athena returned from the depths of her mind. The crowd had been watching her. Her face split into a big grin. "Good," she said. "I think por-no-graphy (she was embarrassed as she stumbled over the unfamiliar word) sounds quite interesting."

"Oh for Christ's sake girl," growled Max. "Your father married a God-damned whore! Don't let her turn you into a fucking slut."

Athena looked him square in the eye. "You're fired Max. Now leave me alone." She'd fantasized about saying that for years. Wow, it felt so good.

"Please, Miss Oreskos..." pleaded Sam hopelessly. "You're a very smart girl... don't throw all that away."

Athena was confused. "Throw it away? Why, does sex make you less smart?" She looked at Victoria for an answer. She was the sex-artist, after all.

"No deary. It only makes men less smart. And then, only when they aren't the ones getting it."

"Well I still feel smart enough, Mr. Meyers," said Athena flatly. "Smarter, if anything."

"I think the boss has spoken, Sam," said Victoria with a dismissive gesture. She looped her arm around Athena's waist and began guiding her towards her cabin.

Athena let herself be led. She turned away from the crowd of nearly a dozen people her father had employed to keep her "safe" and "pure". They looked defeated. She had won. After years as prisoner on this island she had finally won. She felt a brief surge of anger at her father. He had wasted so much of her life.

"Did you love my father?" she asked Victoria.

"Well, darling... he was rich and I thought I could, given time. But when I saw how he had you trapped her while he..." Victoria caught her rising vehemence. "Let's just say I was very displeased with him," she sighed, "and he with me for taking your side."

"Do you know a lot about sex?"

Victoria laughed. "Oh yes, quite a bit."

"Will you teach me?"

Victoria took off her big sunglasses. Her icy blue eyes were marred by a bruise blooming around the left side of her face but they were full of mischief.

"You're the boss now, darling."

"And I'm free."

***

Thank you for reading. As always, comments, complaints, suggestions, threats, praise, damnation, accolades and opprobrium are all welcomed and encouraged.

-fastandsloppy

12