Atlantic City Ch. 03

Story Info
A friend in need.
5.8k words
4.22
46.7k
5
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone had to make the first move, and I decided it would be me. I grabbed Lisa by the hair and gazed intently into her eyes. Marie's face was inches away and had a questioning glance.

"Whenever I cum my slut, it is your job to take it in your mouth, understand?"

Lisa gave me a sly smile and nodded her head slowly. Marie surprised me and also grabbed Lisa's hair, breaking our gaze and giving her a passionate kiss.

"You heard him slut, clean me up. Now!" my sweet wife growled.

I thought I was hearing things! Marie was never sexually aggressive - up until now that instant! Things were obviously changing in front of my eyes. As Marie forced Lisa's head down, I let go of her hair. Lisa slid down our bodies between our outstretched knees and began to loving licking my cum out of my wife's wet, reddened cunt. Her eyes never left my wife's face as she licked and cleaned Marie's sweet gash.

Marie closed her eyes and began to shudder. I could feel a series of mild orgasms ripple through her body as Lisa continued her loving ministrations.

"Don't forget her asshole!" I whispered hoarsely.

Lisa looked at me slyly as her head disappeared between my cock and Marie's pussy. I could feel her rooting between my wife's outstretched legs as she began licking her asshole clean. Mare shuddered again and let out a long, low moan.

When Lisa was done, she gently took my cock and cleaned it too.

"Good little slut. You've done a good job." I whispered.

Marie opened her eyes and began to dismount me. I was afraid the spell was broken and that she would come to her senses and regret all that just transpired.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

She turned, naked and beautiful before me and looked at me defiantly. She then slowly dropped to her knees took Lisa into her arms and kissed her passionately. I was anxious about what she intended. She pushed gently against Lisa's shoulder's indicating that she should lie back onto the carpet. Then, staring straight into my eyes, never dropping her gaze, she positioned herself over Lisa's face and lowered her cunt to Lisa's lips.

"Lick me you fucking slut, make me come again." said my sweet wife to her friend.

I was mesmerized, stunned. I felt the power in the room shift to my wife. She bent at the waist, grabbed each of Lisa's legs behind the knees and pulled them up, exposing Lisa's gaping cunt to my eyes.

"Get down here and lick her asshole!" she commanded me with steel in her voice.

I was stunned, and for a seconded I didn't move. Marie continued to stare at me offering, the obscene display of her friend's cunt and asshole. Finally, I scrambled to my knees and began rimming Lisa's rosebud as commanded, the ass that I had fucked just about one hour ago. I could taste the remnants of my sperm mixed with the sweet freesia hand cream I had used as a lubricant on her asshole.

Suddenly it got to me - the smells from her cunt, her ass, and the sights and sounds of her eating out my wife. Most important, it was the sheer sexual audacity of my formerly demure wife that really hit me in the gut. Suddenly, I was intoxicated with lust! I started licking Lisa's asshole like an animal, poking my tongue in like a little cock. Sweeping up her perineum to her sweet pussy and back down to her asshole. I was like a man possessed! I had never felt so sexually charged in my life! I knew I would do anything my wife commanded me to do.

As she watched me, Marie hunched onto Lisa's face, using it to masturbate her clit and pussy. She thrust back onto Lisa's nose, literally fucking her face. I noticed Lisa would suck on my wife's clit and not let go as Maria ground back down onto her friend's face and then pulled up streching her clit-hood out from her body in sweet pain. I looked passionately into my wife's eyes as she growled in lust:

"Fuck her Rick, Fuck her good. I want you to fuck our little Lisa slut until she comes."

I scrambled to my knees, grabbed my rampant cock and positioned it in Lisa's sopping wet hole. There are certain times in life when you get an opportunity that you know may be a 'once in a liftime' chance. This was one of those opportunities. My wife had just commanded me to fuck her best friend and I was not about to hesitate and ask if she was sure!

With my eyes riveted to Marie, I pushed and entered Lisa's warmth. The passion passing between us as husband and wife was magnetic and addictive. At that moment, Lisa disappeared as a person. It was just my wife and I using this body, this slut, for our mutual pleasure. Our lips met and we kissed. Our tongues caressed as we each humped our good friend, our private whore. It was like an out of body experience that I still to this day can't really describe.

We began to feel Lisa trembling beneath us. The idea of being used like this by her two friends sent her over the edge as she moaned into Marie's cunt. But we both kept thrusting, riding her for our selfish pleasure to our own climaxes as we enjoyed the closeness of our marital kisses.

Finally, Marie threw back her head and let out a high-pitched cry. She came and then fell back off Lisa's face and onto the floor, panting, moaning and exhausted, her legs spread obscenely. I picked up my pace and pounded into Lisa's cunt taking long, sure strokes. Lisa arched up onto her elbows, a maniacal look on her face, as she humped back into me, obviously cumming like crazy. I began to feel my orgasm gather in my groin and finally, burst out flooding Lisa's cunt, pulse after pulse.

I must have groaned as I staggered back on my heels, dazed and weak. Both Lisa and Marie were looking at me with expressionless gazes.

I slowly draped myself over Lisa's body, caressing her and licking my wife's cunt juices from her face. The room reeked of sex, a heady aroma. Marie began crawling around us. She began caressing Lisa, stroking her pubic hair, her nipples and her thighs and gazing longingly at the cunt I had just fucked.

As we watched, she looked at us, spread Lisa's legs and lowered her face to Lisa's pussy. Then, to our mutual surprise, my shy wife began reaming my spunk out of her friend's freshly fucked cunt! Lisa and I just looked at each other and smiled, realizing that this was my wife's first taste of creamy pie and knowing that it would not be her last!

When Marie's angelic face finally surfaced it was glistening with spunk. She had obviously collected a great deal of my cum in her mouth and didn't swallow. She crawled over to us and looked from face to face. She gently grabbed Lisa's head and began pushing my cum into her open mouth with her tounge. This was too hot for me. I too, began sharing in my wife's love offering, licking, kissing and tonguing with loving intensity.

Somehow, the three of us ended up in our bed, spooning each other, a tangle of arms, legs, breasts and genitals. The intensity of the night finally hit me. I was exceedingly tired. I could feel myself sinking into a deep, almost comatose sleep.

****

I remember waking up groggy and tired. I was dreaming that I was pissing in bed, and in fact, my bladder was ready to burst. I stumbled out of bed and shuffled sleepily to the bathroom. My mouth tasted like hell. The only light in the room was coming from the slightly open bathroom door. I remembered that we were in a hotel and that Marie always leaves the light on in the bathroom with the door cracked. I pushed open the door to the bathroom and the light blinded me.

As I shuffled to the toilet, I stepped in a puddle of water on the marble floor.

"Shit" I exclaimed to myself, as I plopped onto the toilet seat. I began to piss sitting down, shaking the grogginess from my head. All I wanted to do is to get back into that soft, comfortable bed

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I noticed my razor and the can of shaving cream on the ledge of the tub next to me. I didn't remember leaving it there and certainly my neat wife didn't. As I sleepily looked around, I saw a small plastic bottle on the counter with a short stem next to its discarded box. The bottle read "Fleet Enema."

I was confused. 'Am I in the right room?' I wondered.

I saw my overnight toilet case hanging from the towel rod. It was mine. Gradually, the events of the night came flooding back to me. I walked into the bedroom and stared at the bed. It was empty! Where was Marie?

I quickly walked to the connecting door in the dark and opened it slowly. The adjoining room was fully lit. A naked woman was standing in front of the bed. It was Lisa.

"That's it! Fuck her good! Give it to her. OK Ray, stop for a minute so that Derek can fuck her ass!"

I threw the door completely open. Lisa turned toward me. She gave me an evil grin and stepped aside, turning to look at the bed. There was my sweet wife impaled on Ray's hefty cock. But the real shock was the young, chiseled black man positioning his very large and very stiff cock at the entrance to my wife's asshole. He had one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen in my life! I froze as I watched him guide it into her delicate rosebud, pushing slowly as it stretched her anal ring.

"Rick, this is Derek." said Lisa with a smile.

I could see my wife's shocked face, frozen in lust staring at me like a deer in the headlights. Derek turned and flashed me a defiant, toothy grin as he pushed his ebony cock deeper into my wife's bowels.

Suddenly, Lisa's agenda became perfectly clear.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. "Dazed and confused" would be more like it! My prissy, conservative wife, a woman who, until today, had only one sex partner, was being double penetrated by her best friend's husband and a young black stud. I began to feel resentful and then pissed. My emotions were in turmoil. I knew I had to do something, but what? I didn't want to reverse the progress we had made this evening in our sexual relationship. I knew I didn't want to go back to the missionary position for the rest of my life, and I certainly did not want to loose my wife of 30 plus years by saying something stupid in the heat of passion.

"Uhhh-Humm," I cleared my throat, "Can I speak to my wife?"

Slowly, Marie's look of lust and arousal began to wane, and in its place was a look of pure terror. She began pushing against Derek's chiseled body, trying to dislodge herself from the two cocks that were still trying to saw her in half.

Lisa went over to the bed and gently began pulling her black boyfriend off Marie.

"I think this has got to end right now fellas, give the girl a break. Her husband wants to talk to her." said Lisa with a gentle note of sarcasm in her voice.

As angry as I was, I was still compelled to watch as Derek began to slowly withdraw the bulbous head of his ebony cock from my wife's obscenely stretched asshole. I watched as the tube of my wife's anus was sucked out of her and clung around Derek's large cock as he slowly pulled out. I was embarrassed that my erection was prominent and suddenly realized that I was naked in front of these two men who were cuckolding me only a few feet from my bedroom.

Derek stood and turned toward me, towering over six foot four inches, almost a half-foot taller than me. When I stared at his still engorged cock I realized that was not the only "eight inches" he had over me. His entire body was a work of art and his penis crowned it to perfection. Shit! How can I compare to this Adonis? This guy could probably break me in half if he wanted to!

Marie scrambled to her feet with Lisa's help, letting Ray's cock slip out of her swollen pussy. Derek gave me a shit-eating grin and held out his meaty hand to me after absent-mindedly wiping KY Jelly and my wife's juices on his thigh.

"Hi. I'm Derek. Nice to meet ya! I'm Lisa's friend. Hey man, you got one hot wife there! You should be proud of her. Any bitch who can take my meat without as much as a whimper deserves a man's respect, don't you think?"

He smiled at me as he spoke, grabbing at his tool with his free hand and waving it in front of me for emphasis.

"No doubt. And I'm sure you do respect her, don't you?"

"Oh yea, that I do. Quite a woman you got there."

By this time Marie was by my side trying to hug me looking as guilty as hell.

"Rick," she murmured, "I can explain!"

"We'll talk in private." I growled softly. "For now, just say goodbye to your friends here and let's call it a night."

Marie began shaking as I grabbed her elbow and ushered her through the connecting door into our room. The three accomplices in crime were silent as we left. I didn't turn around to see whether they were concerned about getting Marie in trouble or whether they were mocking us as we departed. As I closed the door, Marie grabbed me tightly and began sobbing uncontrollably.

"It's all your fault! You started this stuff -- you -- you and your big ideas. What did you expect . . . "

I grabbed her by the arms and roughly shook her.

"Don't give me that crap you slut for black cock." I hissed.

My words were like a slap in her face. I was not going to let her get away with her usual ploy of trying to turn the tables on me, blaming me for her actions.

"Let's get one thing straight here." I started in a low but firm voice as I held her head up and forced her to look me in the eyes.

"I went to sleep with my loving wife at my side and woke up to the scene of her being ass-fucked bareback by some black guy I never met. Are you going to blame me for that, you fucking slut?"

For the first time in our married life, Marie was speechless. She stopped trying to make excuses for her behavior or blame someone else, even though I knew that Lisa had set her up to this. She started crying. I held her tight against me and began stroking her tenderly.

"Hon, believe me that I want you to have a full sexual life, even experience other men - even black men, if that's what turns you on. But as long as we are married, sex is a "couple thing" we do. You don't sneak off with the first big dick that gets waived in front of your face, is that clear?"

Marie shook her head in acknowledgment and again started sobbing.

"Will you ever forgive me for what I did? I'm so sorry, I will never do anything like that again."

"I don't think you understood what I said. Yes, I do forgive you. But please understand WHAT I am forgiving you for. I am not forgiving you for having both your holes stuffed with hot cock. I am forgiving you for not sharing your decision with ME, your husband. For not asking me FIRST if it was OK. For not having me there to protect you, and quite frankly, for not allowing me the pleasure of enjoying the whole thing with you. Do you understand that?

"Not really." She sobbed quietly. "Rick, what I did was wrong. I can't just go around having sex with any man I please. I'm married - - to you. I swore to you on my wedding day that I would be faithful to you, and I broke that solemn oath. How could you ever forgive me for that?"

"I can forgive you because I love you more than life itself. And when I see you being so - so sexual, I love you even more for it! You didn't break your oath to me when you decided to try out Ray and Derek's cocks. Honey, I would have gladly given them both to you on a silver platter to fuck any way you want. You broke your oath when you snuck around on me and decided to have your own, "private" little scene with those two swinging dickheads."

"I don't think I will ever understand you!" Marie sobbed. "If I caught you like that, with another woman I mean, I would -- I don't know what I would do!"

I hugged her tightly and began thinking of what she saw when she entered Lisa's bathroom earlier in the evening and caught me rutting her asshole like a dog in heat. 'Best let that one go for now' I thought to myself.

"Listen. A lot has happened tonight; some things each of us may feel sorry for or feel confused about. Maybe if we had the choice, we would both do things a little differently now that we . . . well, now that we know better!"

As I spoke, I hugged her naked, sweaty body and began stroking her lovingly. She closed her eyes and a mild shiver run through her.

"What you said before, I mean about fucking two cocks being OK. Were you just saying that?" She whispered in a low voice.

I grabbed her chin and stared into her moist eyes.

"Hon, I meant every word of it. I love you. I want you to have everything - to experience every pleasure. It would be my gift to you. I just don't want my gift stolen. I don't want you to cheat on me."

"I don't understand! How can a loving wife make love to another man and NOT cheat on her husband?"

"Easy, when her husband grants his consent, not only grants his consent, but also exalts in his wife's newfound sexuality and shares her joy with him. Don't you understand? How many husbands do you think are willing to give their wives a gift like that?"

"Not many, that's for sure. But its so, so strange!"

"It's not strange. It is just a greater, more unconditional love than most men are willing to give their wives. I give that love to you, that permission to you."

"But then you took it back and said that you don't want me 'cheating' on you. I just don't understand!"

"By cheating I mean excluding me, doing it behind my back, hiding it from me. That is hurtful to me and will eventually destroy our relationship. We have to agree right here and now that if we are going to include others in our sex play we do it as a loving, committed couple, not two people looking to trade up for newer models."

Marie's eyes narrowed as she looked at me.

"I get it, you want to have sex with other women."

"No, not really. Would I like to have hot sex with another woman? Of course I would - but not behind your back. Not if it would jeopardize our relationship. What we just did together with Lisa was a real turn on for me. But it would not have been anything if you weren't there enjoying it, encouraging it and 'permitting' it. To be quite frank with you, I would be too distracted 'swapping' with another couple. I would be forever wondering what you were doing. Were you enjoying yourself? Was it good for you? Did the guy do something I should know about to give you more pleasure in the future? I would be afraid that the other woman would be pissed that I was too engrossed in what you and her husband was doing than pleasuring her. I've come to realize that the thought of watching you having sexual pleasure with another man is more exiting to me than doing it with another woman."

"So are you telling me that if I am not comfortable giving you the same freedom that you have just offered to me, you're OK with that?" Marie asked incredulously.

"I am, and in fact, I know you well and I would be surprised if you would be comfortable with me being with another woman. Quite frankly, I was surprised by your reaction to what happened with Lisa just before."

"That was different." Marie said as her eyes focused on the floor.

Again I lifted her chin and made her look into my eyes. "Why, because you wanted to have sex with her?"

"Yes!" Marie gave me a guilty smile. "I knew for a long time that Lisa wanted to make love to me. The cock and bull story about Ray needing more 'confidence' and wanting me became pretty transparent as the night wore on. This whole thing was a set-up so that Lisa could make love to me with your approval. She never believed that you would allow us to experiment like that. She knew you had to be involved, so she set the both of us up."

"She's right, I would not have been too happy to learn that you and she were secretly having sex behind my back. So, what about Derek?"

"That was a surprise. I knew Lisa had something going with Derek but I never suspected that he would show up here, and that he was BLACK!"

"So you knew that she planned an orgy then!"

"I didn't say that."

12