Atonement

Story Info
Her husband makes her pay for her mistakes.
2.8k words
4.32
48.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when I called him “Stubby” and things just went downhill from there.

I met Damian the summer that I turned fourteen and we became fast friends. We were closer than siblings for a couple years under the innocuous label of “best friends” before we finally admitted our feelings for each other and began dating. I have to admit that we were, and are, a striking couple, almost a study in opposites. He is tall; I am short, at least compared to him. His skin is darkly tanned, mine is very pale. His hair is dark, mine is blond. We both have blue eyes. Anyways, after several years of ups and downs, and the certain love between us, we found ourselves happily married, and yes, proud parents. Of course that’s the condensed version, but I’ll leave those tales for another day.

I was so excited when our friends called to invite us to an impromptu dinner party. We live in a very small town and although we have many friends, we don’t socialize that much, so the prospect held a certain appeal for me. We packed up the kids and headed over to Anna’s house, anticipating the good company. Her house was crowded, mostly with people we knew, although there was a couple there that we hadn’t met. The kids were playing happily in the game room, and we were downstairs in the living room when it happened.

Anna’s Yorkshire terrier stole a piece of chicken right off of the dining room table. Everyone was laughing as we watched him gulp the food down with such obvious greed. Damian commented on how funny his stubby little tail looked wiggling back and forth as he chewed. My only defense is that I had a little too much wine and was feeling a little too carefree. I grinned and then went in for the kill.

“You’re one to talk about being ‘stubby’, Damian.”

His head jerked up and blue eyes locked with mine as our friends erupted in laughter. My face felt hot as I met that hard stare; there was no mistaking the warning. I pasted an innocent smile on my lips and proceeded to make things even worse for myself.

“Oh come on, don’t be mad honey. You know I love thelittle fella.”

My sly glance at his groin made it quite apparent that the little fella I referred to was not Anna’s spoiled pup. His jaw clenched tightly and I know I must have pasted an ‘oh shit’ expression on my face because the laughter died off pretty quickly. After several tense moments of silence, Damian took pity on everyone and resumed the conversation as if nothing had happened. I was only too aware that he would not shrug the matter off as easily as he appeared to.

For some reason, the evening seemed to fly by, probably because I knew that I was in for it when we got home. I plied myself with drinks, hoping to firm my courage or pass out; either would have suited me just fine. Unfortunately, Damian must have caught wind of my intentions, because he cut off my drinks a short time later. I couldn’t insist on more alcohol without looking like a complete ass so I just kept my mouth shut.

Again, I have to blame the alcohol, because there is no way I would have decided on my next course of action had I been in my right frame of mind. I guess I figured that if I was going to be in trouble, I may as well jump in with both feet. I spent the rest of the night flirting shamelessly. As I engaged in suggestive banter I watched Damian’s eyes grow colder and colder as they rested on me. He hates it, and I meanhates it when I act like that. Not that he’s an overly jealous kind of guy, he’s not. He knows that I’m his and his only. He just doesn’t like it when I don’t act like a lady in public. When it’s just he and I, well that’s another matter entirely, but when we are with our friends, I am supposed to be a good little girl. I was decidedly bad that night. Before I knew it were saying our goodbyes and strapping our tired kids in the car.

The ride home was completely silent. Damian didn’t even turn on the radio. I would have welcomed some tunes, even at full blast the way he likes to listen to it, if it would just ease the tension between us. No such luck. I proceeded to ‘fall asleep’ on the short drive. Maybe if I was sleeping he would just let me off the hook.

We pulled into the driveway and Damian shut off the car. I remained as still as I could, breathing evenly.

“I know you’re not asleep, Marie. Get the kids into bed, and then get your ass to our bedroom.” His voice was firm and very quiet. It was even more terrifying than if he had screamed at me.

I sat up, abandoning my ploy, and wisely so. I think that was probably my only good decision the whole night. He slammed the car door shut and headed into the house as I got the kids out of the car and took them to their room. I’ll admit, I took longer than usual tucking them into bed, and read them an extra bedtime story. I heard him rattling around in the kitchen, fixing himself a drink, but the house was dark when I finally sneaked down the hallway to our bedroom.

I didn’t see a single sign of Damian, but I knew better than be relieved. If he wasn’t in bed asleep that meant that he was only preparing for what lay ahead for both of us. I didn’t bother turning on the light, just perched lightly on the edge of our bed, dread encompassing me like a little girl waiting outside the principal’s office. I folded my hands in my lap, clenching them tightly as I awaited my husband’s wrath.

Lights blazed on, momentarily blinding me. I blinked, then quickly turned my attention to my lap when I saw my naked and very angry husband. He stalked toward me and grabbed my hair ruthlessly, yanking me from the bed. I squealed in pain as I stumbled to my knees, kneeling at his feet. He twisted his fist cruelly in my hair and jerked my head back, forcing me to look at him. I could see hurt and anger in his face, and just a hint of smug superiority. Oh yes, he knew what this position did to me, how it makes me feel so inferior and emphasizes my submission to him.

“What were you thinking? Hm?”

I remained silent, my eyes stinging from the sharp pain at my scalp. I knew what would come next, and I dreaded it most of all. His disappointment.

“How could you, Marie? You shamed me tonight. In front of our friends. You disobeyed me, you insulted me, and you hurt me.” His voice was low, and completely sincere. I felt my eyes tearing up, ashamed at myself. I tired to glance away from his accusing stare, but he stopped me. “No, look at me. Do you really think that lowly of me? Do you really respect our wedding vows, our love, so little?”

I shook my head, biting my lips to keep from sobbing. It was part of my punishment, hearing what I had done to him, and it killed me to know that I had betrayed him. He is my life, my breath. If I could have taken it all back right then, I would have.

“I am your Master and your husband. You are mine. Mine. Your actions tonight were unacceptable. What do you have to say for yourself?”

I stared up at him, forcing myself to look him in the eye as I laid my heart bare to him. “I’m so sorry. I know that I insulted you. And I know that I disobeyed you. I wasn’t thinking. I love you so much, and I’m ashamed that my actions tonight did not show that. I’m so sorry…”

His looked at me tenderly for a moment, then bent down and kissed my forehead. “I know you are. And I forgive you. But I have to punish you for this, Marie.”

I nodded my head, knowing that this would be the last display of tenderness for quite a while. His features hardened, a mask of strict command settling easily upon him. His hand jerked me forward, forcing to rise partway on my knees.

“So, you think I have alittle cock? I think the word you used was stubby.”

My eyes were level with his erection, the hard length of him anything but small. In fact, well endowed would be an understatement in his case. He urged me forward, the engorged head of his cock pressing against my lips.

“Suck.”

I opened my mouth and slid the tip between my lips, my tongue flicking lightly over his skin. Slowly, I engulfed him with my mouth, sucking his cock eagerly. He tasted so good, and I moaned against his pelvis, my tongue caressing him hungrily. My hands slid to his hips, bracing myself as I began a steady rhythm, bobbing my head as the rigid length pumped within the slick recesses of my mouth.

“I said suck, not tease, you fucking slut.”

He grabbed my head with both hands, spearing his cock deep into my throat and holding it there. I gagged, struggling to pull back, my nose buried in the thatch of his coarse hair. I pushed his thighs with my hands, but his hands held me firmly as I gagged again, my eyes watering profusely. I couldn’t breathe. I panicked, fighting him hard, and finally he released my head, allowing me to break free of him. I gasped for air, tears streaming down my cheeks. My face was red, and I looked up at him pitifully.

He gripped his cock in one hand and positioned it at my mouth again, obviously waiting for me to continue. I leaned forward and licked him, my tongue rough against the satiny smoothness of his erection. He moaned softly, and rested his hands on my shoulders as I bathed his cock in kisses, then moved lower. I lifted one hand to caress him, my hand slipping around his saliva coated length. My mouth quested lower still, licking his balls, and sucking them lightly. His hips jerked reflexively, fucking into my palm as I fitted my mouth around the solid heaviness of his balls.

My pussy began throbbing fiercely; I could feel the wetness pooling at the juncture of my thighs. His reaction enflamed me, making me pump my fist hard around him, my mouth working around his balls with a desperation born of raw need. I moaned, the vibrations from my voice thrumming against him and I heard his own choked groan. Suddenly his thighs tightened, and he grabbed my wrist, stilling my hand.

“Too close…” he ground out, his teeth clenched.

I looked up at him, my breath heavy and ragged, my body screaming for his touch. He must have seen the need in my eyes, because he smiled, a mocking grin that chilled me. He laced his fingers with mine and helped me to my feet, forcing me backward to the bed before I could even regain my balance. He grabbed my expensive blouse and yanked, the buttons popping off and fabric tearing. His dark head bent to my neck, kissing, then sucking hard, marking me. His mark on my throat.

I shivered as I felt him tearing off my bra, then his mouth moved lower, licking and biting sharply. I yelped and squirmed beneath him, a little frightened of what had been unleashed. His hand slid beneath my skirt and his fingers found the scrap of fabric that shielded me from him. He tore it away brutally, and stuffed it in my mouth, cutting off my whimpering cries.

He pinched my nipples hard, twisting them slightly as they beaded in his hands. He grinned at me, a malignant grin that thrilled me nonetheless. I whimpered, the sound barely audible around the damp material of my panties, my eyes wide and startled. In an instant he had me flipped over the side of the bed, my skirt riding up to my hips.

“This is for calling me stubby.”

His hand came crashing down against my ass with a loud slap. It stung horribly. I squirmed and tried to cover my ass with my hands. He wrestled my wrists into one hand and held me firmly in place. It was humiliating that my strength amounted to so little against him.

“And this is for flirting like a goddamn whore.”

His palm slammed against my bottom again, wringing a shriek from me. My skin felt heated and I knew that it would bear bruises in the morning. His hand lifted again and I cringed, helpless to protect myself from the blow. He laughed, and teased me mercilessly, prolonging the anticipation by faking a movement, waiting, pretending again. He caught me totally unaware with his next sharp slap and I screamed around my makeshift gag.

“And this…” SMACK!

“…is just because…” SMACK!

“…I like to hear you scream.”

His hand rained down on me over and over, hitting the exact same spot each time. The pain seemed unbearable and I screamed and sobbed into the mattress. My ass was blood red and bore the imprint of his hand many times over. I fought and squirmed and kicked and still the blows came until I could do nothing but lay bawling like an infant beneath the hard slaps.

Finally, the blows ceased and he caressed my sore ass softly. My bottom was hyper sensitive and I trembled beneath his palm. He bent down and brushed the hair from my eyes, whispering softly to me, “You scream so pretty, Marie.”

He flipped me over to my back, his mouth demanding as it slid to one taut nipple. He suckled hard, and I arched upward, pressing my breast harder against his mouth. He nipped lightly and then pulled away, parting my thighs. I was throbbing, my pussy slick with moisture. He kissed me hard, his tongue thrusting into my mouth possessively.

I moaned into his mouth, my tongue stroking his with a desperate fervor. His cock was pressed between my legs and I rubbed my pussy along its length, smearing my wetness over him. He gripped my hips in his hands and rose to his knees, spearing my pussy deeply with one hard thrust. His cock filled me, almost painfully. He jerked his hips back and then slammed into me again, making me cry out.

I lifted my hips to him, meeting him as he began pistoning in and out of my dripping pussy. His heavy balls slapped against me and he grunted with every forceful thrust. I bucked beneath him, my pussy gripping him tightly, wanting him deeper, harder. He met my demands and redoubled them, his fingers digging into my flesh as he fucked me. I felt a tightness within me, coiling deep inside, and then he thrust his hand between us, his fingers seeking out my throbbing clit. He rubbed it roughly and I stiffened, my pussy clenching tightly around his cock. He rammed into me harder and I felt the tension inside me reach the breaking point.

I screamed as came around him, my pussy contracting. My orgasm tore through me mercilessly, making my thighs tremble with the force of it. My pussy was flooded with pleasure and still he thrust into me, his cock urging me even higher with his relentless rhythm. I sobbed as the unbearable ecstasy continued, and then I heard his low groan. He rammed his cock into me once, twice, and I screamed as I came even harder around him, my pussy milking him as I felt the hot streams of his cum inside of me.

He collapsed on top of me, panting wildly. Gradually his breathing slowed and gentled, and he looked at me with a concerned expression.

“You okay?”

I nodded, still sobbing and he picked me up, knowing instinctively what I needed. He pulled the panties from my mouth and threw them to the floor, cradling me in his arms. He held me close and stroked my hair softly, whispering how much he loved me and his tenderness made me cry all the harder. I buried my face against his chest and sobbed as if my heart would break, crying for my mistake, crying for my pain, crying for love of him. When the tears subsided I found my voice.

“I love you.”

My face was red and blotchy and streaked with tears and saliva. My hair was a mess. My makeup was ruined. My voice sounded like a frog and I was totally disheveled, and do you know what he said to me?

He said, “I love you too. I love you so much. You’re so beautiful.”

I smiled at him, knowing my atonement had been made.