Atonement! P

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While penile strokes resumed in her pussy she watched as Meg bent at the waist before her – still she hid what was happening, but as Meg's rear loomed close to he face and her cheeks parted a bit to expose both her anus and cunt to girly, well it was easy to guess what was happening at the other end that mad her bend so deeply.

Meg murmured a delicious sounding "mmM Mmm, and declared a moment later, "I think I've got something of yours over here, Mmm." This last came from an obviously full mouth, "Man, is it nice." Meg promptly went back to work bobbing on the man's knob, only stopping to point to Dan and thumb over her shoulder to where Joe was surely going to be wrapping up soon. She took a moment to goad again, "This dick is big, oh it's at least as long as my man's, Mmm. But, nope, not as wide. My man is thick. Don't you agree, birthday girl?" Meg waited for a reply while she bobbed a bit more on his cock playfully. "Say, can you help me out back there? Lick my cunt, hell, lick both my holes."

Indeed Joe did begin to swell a little noticeably and leaned forward into his work. Thrusts turned more into pushes, twice, and a groan escaped him before he exited her pussy. First she was sure he'd shot inside her and then she felt a line of warm dots appear on her buttocks and back. Next Joe was scrambling around her left side and, yes, he was at her face. Joe's bobbing cock was briefly visible lifting the edge of the tent of her black hair. Then he had a handle on it in time for his last oozings to seep onto her temple even through the filter of her matted tresses. She thought to question whether any of his load landed within her hole, but already she was overtaken by demands, 'fore and aft.

By the time Joe had reached her head to attack her abused mane Dan had already firmly grasped her hips with both hands and pressed he forward so that her face was an inescapable distance from Meg's proffered openings and Meg was again insisting on satisfaction. Meg's rear wiggled a bit, her toned cheeks buffeted the other girl's bangs as Dan pressed his penis inside, slowly but unhaltingly between those nether lips and steadily right, right, right until his pelvic bone pressed her rear. He just remained that depth, but continued to press her face to Meg's ass.

Tentatively girly reached out with the tip of her tongue, and at the last moment she dug low to the waiting pussy. So again she licked another woman's vagina. Having done this to Meg awhile ago, and to Lynette, her roomie, before this, it was doable. This was such a better place to start, and as Meg uttered "Mmm," She knew she was hearing it from a full mouth. Still Dan pressed her into this position, even though she'd lapped a few times at the dewy slit. Again Meg's ass beckoned, with an up and down wiggle this time, and the motion alone nearly brought it about. So she did it. She let Meg's slit have three more up-down licks and then slowly let the last glide up past the septum and over the waiting anus, and beyond.

"Mmm, there you go, atta girl."

As if he himself was released Dan took off the pressure of his insistent penis that had held her forward. He started a slow shallow fuck that was nice really. He soon was using his whole length, spreading her moisture to all parts of her rubbed warm deeps. His casual pumping allowed her muscles to do a bit of their own work to control how tightly he was to be held in there. She let it feel OK as she tired out Meg's two holes again. A third and fourth approach and she let her tongue circle around the tight held asshole as Meg replied with cooing sounds.

By the fifth, seventh, tenth circle around or lap across that tight sphincter she realized that the coos and moans served to stimulate the penis held in Meg's wet, bobbing mouth; her penis. That, by Dan's fifteenth or twentieth stroke was where things stood when the newest participants would enter from the front room of the suite.

"Whoa, nice setup," uttered the second of the new arrivals as they beheld the scene, "uhm, Tiffy." He was the second of them in order of entry to catch this scene; our heroine, in doggy position, breasts beginning to swing as Dan, at her back end, picked up his pace, and her face pressed between Meg's cheeks giving a final long lick while that latter girl, bent sharply at the waist so she could firmly press the penis she'd been working on all the way to the back of her throat. Meg let go at the end of a long tight-lipped withdrawl to stand up and step away from the lower girl's face. "Hi boys," she said, "it's our little friend's birthday, just now, so if you'll wade in, find a place to dive in and help us show her a good time..." she paused and looked down and lifted girly's chin with two fingers of one hand. Her other hand, by the way, kept a gentle hold on the tall man's penis, "...well, I'm sure a good time will be had by all."

"Hey, works fine for us," the third newcomer said, "We were down the hall having a bachelor party for D..., for Bob here, and well our stripper kinda, left on us – no frills, if you know what I mean..."

Meg sat down on the bed to girly's right still holding the man's penis, and bringing it closer she said, "Well, like I said, whenever you see an opening. Like there ..." eh nodded towards girly's face. The first and third of the newcomers immediately kicked off their shoes and started to undress. The third, she realized was familiar from the bar. The slacks that he was presently sliding off she had slicked up with her bare pussy on the dance floor just an hour or two before. That man was sidling his way to her face when Meg leaned back on her elbows.

Dan's sliding insertions had turned to concerted and fast, but ragged humping and both he and his partner of the moment closed their eyes and tightened their faces.

In an absent gesture Meg gently touched girly's right nipple as it swung past repeatedly. With the other hand she led girly's favorite penis to her own pussy. "Now let's see what your cock can do in here."

She opened her eyes in time to see his member inch into Meg's open invitation a bit at a time. Just then the man from the dance floor's half erect cock touched her lips. "Do you remember me from downstairs Tasha? Call me John, OK?"

She simply let out a breathy, "Yeah," and took the head into her mouth with tightly puckered lips.

Dave returned from the front room. "Well you guys, he said to two as yet undressed men including the bachelor party honoree. "You getting in there?" They had indeed been simply standing there almost agape. "I can't tell you how nice she is, frikkin' wet and burning up."

John pressed his penis further past her lips as Dan's thrusts to her pussy became weaker, less regular. Still, she thought as she applied suction to John's penis, of how she'd never heard someone talk about, evaluate her pussy; especially while she fucked on. Dan jumped out and ambled for her hair. John left her mouth suddenly as Dan's jerking seeping penis met the back of her head. She put her head down and just let it gush onto her crown.

"I'm, heh heh, Dick." announced another of the bachelor party men as he met John over by her rear. Unseen by her there was a brief exchange of gestures as the sixth and eighth strangers tried to offer first shot to each other. Dan, who'd already been there, offered, "Hey, she's got a really nice asshole, too." When he had finished wiping his penis on her scalp he reached over to remind her rump of his light slaps before stepping away. She could feel her own lover and Meg steadily making the bed jerk. Dick and John, feeling invited to share, began to take positions.

Dick held her waist with both hands to tip her aside gently which allowed John to slip in under her raised left leg. Meg took her hand back which allowed those large breasts to land on John's chest as he slid upward between girly's thighs. He placed a hand on each of her hips. He found her face near his and he tested her with a kiss. She kissed him back and seemed eager. Dick had found a tube of lubricant gel and decided that no matter how highly recommended this ass came it was a situation that could use some help. It only took a moment to drop some gel on her anus and rub a bit on his cock, and then he was placing his head to her puckered opening while she was positioning John's cock at her pussy herself. Dan hadn't brought her to cum and she was getting eager to get on with the thrills of orgasm. (If she had to watch her man drilling this cunt next to her she'd at least bury herself in her own pleasure.)

She didn't realize what a new kind of thing this was going to be for her until she felt the press of both cocks at once; Dick's head at her ass and John's full shaft against the tube made by her hand. Her best lover shortened his strokes and quickened his pace, prodding more shallowly at Meg's depths showed that his time to cum would soon come. John still wriggled to get his position right underneath her and, distracted, she didn't yet release his dick to penetrate her pussy. Dick probably distracted her most as with a slick, tacky sound his lubricated penis slowly and steadily glided into her anus without pausing until he was at least halfway in. Though better than the previous entry, she could only concentrate on that until he did pause, then she thought to release the head at her pussy. John right then entered, sliding most of the length of his shaft in when Dick withdrew to set up his strokes.

Dick's stroke came and brought him much further up, as John then withdrew. Both moved again and again in counterposed strokes that deepened each of them with every push. So began her first double penetration. The sensation of entry and exit she was accustomed to with sex didn't come; instead there was constant pressure within her that just brought a squish sensation as it shifted her genital septum to and fro. They sped up at the same pace when both mean attained their full depth. John wiggled again under her to ensure a tight bond between them; oh he was going to be forceful with that pelvic bone. His bone ground hers and attacked the clitoris between them. He reached up with both hands to press her breasts together and keep them to his chest.

Next to her Meg moaned a high pitched note that signaled her approaching orgasm. Again and again.

John was feeling his position's power and applied more force and speed to his fucking. Dick even lost his pace in her ass for a moment as John's movements took over our heroine's stance. Her whole lower body bucked with his strokes. The new movements, however, carried her butt up and down of its own accord, and in moments Dick figured out how to just let her ass fuck him for awhile. She let her weight down to her elbows and John's motions rocked her figure even more.

Meg's moans climaxed with a trill behind tightly clenched lips followed by, "Ahh, Ahh, your man's going to cum next, oh my, Ahh! Yes, he's so nice in me I think I want his cum up there, up in my cunt!" She looked around and found the gaze of her beau who nodded consent. "And you," Meg's hand grazed past girly's side, "You can't have it. Oh yess, I feel his head." His voice joined in with just the 'Oh's of his approaching cum. "Mmm, he throbs so big and hot!" she had elevated her voice when the feeling of his first spurts carried her back to a mini-orgasm. Meg bit her lip.

Girly buried her face into John's chest (no one mentioned to him that several sticky semen pools would splat onto his front and neck.)

"Oh, yesss it is hot." Meg scooted up and let the man exit her. She then scooted on her back and turned her pussy toward girly and added, "You'll want this." The latter turned her head in that direction to see what was happening. Meg draped her left leg over girly's back to get her nether region closer to the dual pierced part-asian shorty. "There is so much. I'm sure I can spare this." Meg brought her chin up in a single belly curl that she held until a sticky off-white glob surfaced from her pussy to her waiting fingertips. "Stick out your tongue ... or... unless you want to wear it like the other spunk. Hmm?"

Her tongue came out just a bit and Meg carefully brought her fingertips toward girly's face. Just then Dick rejoined his efforts and actively thrust his member fully into her ass simultaneous to John's forceful slapping hump. Needles to say, feeling a cumload to girly failed as her whole frame was wrenched forward. The fingers smeared their proffered load from her tongue-tip across her cheek to her ear. Watching the mess on the face of the bucking fuck toy that girly had become brought a giggle to Meg's cheeks.

She heard her own lover getting dressed out of sight as she looked frustratedly at Meg. "What?!" She asked with a partial tone of demand.

"Nothing, it's just... It's just like icing on the cake, now isn't it?" Meg laughed her answer while untangling her legs and standing up from the bed. Meg stood nakedly with her hands on her hips a moment and just watched the shorter woman get thrust forward and back by the simultaneous strokes of the double pounding penetrations she was taking. Girly couldn't get off her elbows to do so, so she blew at angles toward her cheek to try to free cum-stuck hairs. Meg was still giggling a little when Joe approached her and whispered in her ear from behind. He was not really particularly quiet so most could hear him ask for a face fuck from Meg. "Sure, you were so good." She responded in a cutish voice referring to his earlier performance upon birthday girl.

"I'll be back." Chimed in the voice through the subvocals, "Do you want anything?"

"Uh, mm, mm, a soda, and... and ice." She, upon hearing her own voice in huffs and puffs, realized what was going on on another level.

"OK, I'll be able to hear you."

"OK, OK, OK." She replied as the strokes carried her away. Maybe she could climax like this. This was just so new, filled in both holes like this. It was a whole new sensation to have so much filling and thickness in that area.

Meg did look again to her husband for approval before sitting on the bed next to girly. She crossed her legs, not from modesty or chasteness obviously, but to gain a brief visage of ladylike propriety, and Joe stepped up. She grasped his slight erection and gave it a couple of slow strokes to watch it climb back to size. Meg began to delicately kiss the head.

Feeling her stirring finally overcoming the oddity of the stretching, pulling and extra filling sensations of the double dicking, the star of the evening began to tighten both of her holes and raised her front – her weight now on her palms. With more space John could fully grasp both her breasts firmly and brought her right mammary to his lips for kisses. He encircled her nipple tightly with his lips and squeezed her other boob between all his fingertips. Tightening her ass and pussy, whether a voluntary action or not she was not sure, coupled with John's breast play brought her orgasm on fast now. With tight-lipped "Mmm" moans came a pulsing clenching of her anus and vagina, and right then Dick could take no more. Dick pressed himself tightly and fully into her ass and shot a warm and thick load that she was sure she could feel eeking around every corner inside her tightening and loosening rectum. The pressures of his full penetration brought a sting and a pinch to her rubbed septum with each of John's firm thrusts at her pussy. Those pains and his continued pinches on her nipples brought another climax on the heels of the last. "Yess, yess!" she extolled with her head tossed back. Maybe it was the pain she liked, or maybe it was the intensity everything had taken on. Either way she'd never cum twice so quickly.

While Dick exited her anal pore carefully she plunged her face forward to forcefully kiss John, a surprise to him who'd only expected a straightforward fucking. His arms were trapped to her breasts in her firm hug, and she bounded her own sex down on him hard. She did this hard again and again at pound out the last of that second orgasm – not content with any small one.

Dan, the fourth of her fuck partners, approached her face with his dick in his hand. When her face rose, letting John catch his breath from those kisses, Dan pressed his head to her lips and she didn't hesitate. She sucked his head right in and gave him willing, strong suction that made him buckle. "No, no, she spat him out along with a couple of strands of her own sticky hair, "back there, fuck my pussy."

"But..."

"Go this one can't last much longer." She ordered breathily, still pounding down with her ass to consume John's cock. She was right as a moment later, with a wiggle from side to side, she used her pussy muscles to milk his warm sappy load from his throbbing cock. Feeling yet again that warm oozing sensation deep within, she rolled off John quickly. She ran into Meg, which briefly interrupted Joe's blowjob but before it had gotten intense. She spread her legs, knees high, to insist on Dan's entry. She had rounded a corner on what she thought of this, what she expected of this whole thing and on what she thought of her role in this; She had gone from recipient to instigator and from observer to participant.

Meg, not using hands on Joe's penis, was jostled and lost her mouthful with a slurp. "Mmm, come back her, we've just begun." Meg kept her hands clasped behind her back and opened wide to find his dick quickly at the back of her throat.

The first man of the evening, Dave, reentered the room at this point and placed a bucket of ice upon the dresser. "You know there's a bachelorette party down the hall? It's getting loud because their male stripper just up and left."

Meg's husband called "Harry" chuckled.

"Oh, yeah?" said the man called Tom.

"Yeah, come look. They, like, left the door open and were still sounding a bit rowdy."

No one else seemed to notice as the pair moved off.

Meg, wide-eyed, looked up at Joe who breathlessly nodded and asked, "Ready?"

Meg nodded yes and opened her mouth as wide as she could. Joe laced his fingers into Meg's hair and she reached over and took girly's upper arm in a firm grip. With her other hand she firmly took hold of the edge of the bed. Joe slowly but firmly pressed at the back of Meg's head until her throat stopped on his cock. From the arm touch girly, still waiting for Dan's entry (he was knee walking from the far edge of the bed and was now siding in between her thighs.) and turned her head in time to see the impression of Joes firm head expand Meg's throat. Her eyes widened at the sight, but also noticed Dan settling his pelvis to her own. Now both of them could watch as Joe started a quick set of five thrusts to Meg's wide mouth. Each landing and passing of her throat brought a hiss of breath and a "Gggah" and he'd hold his position a moment. By the fifth Meg's wide upturned eyes teared a little and Joe, looking back, held his depth in her mouth, her throat, for a little bit longer. She gave a slight nod and he began again with a continual stream of thrusts to her throat, each summoned a "Gah!" sound from Meg.

The groom-to-be, who was the ninth man to have entered the room, murmured to the seventh man next to him, "Man, I'd like to get that." Meg's hand came off the edge of the bed and, unsteady at first, grasped Joe where his rear met his thigh. As the gasping thrusts continued she waved a gesture at him that told man number nine to 'come on ahead.' Joe let her face off of his penis, and Meg gasped and slurped at cummy spit that tried to escape her lips. "OK!" breath, pant, "OK, next!" Meg fairly shouted to "Bob", the groom. Then she was overwhelmed by a penis closing her throat again.

Lest we digress...

Dan and girly regained their composure and at her urging, "c'mon, c'mon." he speedily pierced her twat and immediately set about a fast paced fucking. She breathed deeply, eyes closed a moment, searching for her next orgasm. Meg's husband, now on the bed, scooped his big hands under his wife's petit rear. She came to her feet and had to bend over farther, to hold in Joe's cock which had closed her throat with another of those deep pauses. Joe's head leaning back told her how close he was to climax. He'd almost not been aware of issuing thick ropes of semen to Meg's milking mouth. He again used her hair to move her mouth on his penis, but not into her throat now as he wanted her lips and tongue to bring his orgasm. Her husband's lifting hands brought her to her feet at the bed's edge as he sought to sit in behind her – actually underneath her. Joe kept his softer thrusts to Meg's mouth going as she sucked at his throbbing head. He breathed contented sighs while her expert mouth worked just the tingling head. Convinced she had gotten it all she turned away.