Atonement! P

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan had leaned in to show some love to girly's liquidly moving breasts, but was crowded away by Meg's head and shoulder leaning in over girly to deliver a kiss of her own. Surprised wide-eyed, she nevertheless accepted the deeply pressed kiss. She tasted more than Meg's smooth questing tongue. Then all at once the thick load rode Meg's tongue down into her own mouth. There it stayed a moment, and then Meg resumed turning their tongues around, stirring the thick jism.

Then suddenly, their mouths still engaged in a wide kiss, Meg uttered a "Guhh." and stayed very still, transfixed leaning over girly. A last little string of drooly cum trailed between them. Meg's eyes popped wide open again as she was fully seated down. Her eyes and mouth closed now and she rotated her body back 90 degrees facing the side of the bed. Yes, she was sitting down on her husband's lap as far as she could, but her rear had yet to touch his loins. Her ass was speared by that thick and long member and gravity and his hands on her hips were still slowly trying to get the rest of it in. Not that it wasn't possible – uh, there – as she'd taken him anally before. Her rear just wasn't ready, since usually she had to let another man buttfuck her first to prepare it.

Girly saw this and swallowed down her share of Joe's cum.

She watched Meg curl her legs back under herself to hold herself up on her husband's cock as he began pushing up into her smooth little ass. Meg then motioned the finally disrobed Bob closer. Dan's breathing in girly's ear became ragged, as did his motions. Someone said, "Hey, man, you gonna fuck at this ass?" They were indicating man number seven who was going by "Jeff".

Jeff responded with, "I don't know, maybe that's a bit much, wouldn't be fair." His voice came from behind the groom. Past Meg, perched on her husband's lap, and Bob who'd just been admitted between Meg's talented lips, girly could not see.

Meg extracted the cock from her mouth using her left hand, and Harry even stopped pressing into Meg's rear as several stared.

"Her ass wouldn't take it, I'll wait."

"Oh, yeah," Meg affirmed agape, "look at that thing!" She reached past man nine to seize the unseen member briefly. Girly, distracted from her own fucking which was nearly done, craned to see around others but could not roll her head back enough to catch a glimpse.

Dan halted. He began to pull out and she snapped back to attention, "No," she said locking him suddenly with a leg around his waist, "don't go out keep going."

"But," he started as his first spurt brought him to thrust deeper into her.

"I know, but I want to cum, keep going."

So Dan began his thrusting again while his penis twitched and swelled inside her stirring around the contents of his and one other jizz load. Thinking on this and closing her eyes she felt rushing behind her breasts and her orgasm readied itself. It had to happen soon; she could feel Dan getting a little smaller, softer.

Meg resumed her repeated "Ghgh, gah, gah," as she orally rode the groom in strokes that were faster, about two-to-one, that the strokes she was taking from the large anal penetration. "Oh, baby, your ass is so tight," she heard Harry praise; "it won't be long."

She heard Dan say, "OK." to someone unseen, but she was still holding her eyes closed in concentration. Dan exited and was quickly replaced by a firm hand cupping her pubic area. Shifting weight told her a new partner was sidling up to enter. Good, a long pause and she'd lose this orgasm. She still leaned her head back and kept her eyes closed while she overheard Meg whisper to Harry, "You want to cum in her hair, or do you want her to eat it out of my ass?"

"I think," then a breathy moment followed, "you should ask her."

The next partner to our heroine was heard to say, "Oh wow, damn you are wet, girl." Then his thumb easily stuck into her vagina. "That's good."

"Mmm, Hmm," she replied and whispered, "let's go." Turning to Meg she said, "He can cum in my hair, I guess."

The older woman nodded and shortly returned to the mouthing of the groom's penis.

A new cock head presented itself to girly at her lower lips. "You sure?" came the voice of the one called Jeff.

"Yes, please now." She said without looking up. Her head was fully back leaning off the bed.

"OK." As he began to press in she loosened and tightened her muscles in Kegel rhythms.

She heard Meg return to her loud oral reception, "Oh, Gah, ghuh, ghuh, ghuh!"

Jeff continued to press in and now has to knee-walk a step forward. He was still going. Everything shifted when Harry lifted Meg off his lap so he could rise. She knelt to the floor to continue her ministrations upon Bob, bobbing as it were.

Jeff's penis kept coming slowly up, in. She was about to look to see how much more there could be when Harry arrived and clasped a bunch of her hair in one large fist to surround his penis. Even through her long locks his first spurt slipped along her left eye and caught the side of her nose. The rest oozed into her hair. Light rustling crinkling sounds told her of how many old loads of sperm there had set long enough to dry. Jeff kept sliding in until – there it was. He'd topped her off. Not terribly wide or girthy, but long – no man before had met her pussy's top wall. Still unable to look up, she found her depth stretched enough that she couldn't flex her muscles on his shaft. It was as if it was too big for her to grip. That long pole began its sliding retreat and thrust back. She had to wince as now it banged her top wall, again, again. Her orgasm delighted, though, at the prospect of topping this challenge.

Finally, her hair loosed from Harry's grip, she could look up. No, now came Meg in close for another spermy kiss. The kiss was firm again and again a strange man's semen slid down from one tongue to the other. Their playing tongues swirled the groom's cum around in her mouth and this time fervent motions sloshed it out of their mouths onto girly's cheek. So much was going on; the wild womanly cum-soaked kiss, the seeming vaulter's pole pounding a part of her never reached before, her new desirous approach to this gangbanging that she was the center of... That was it! Her orgasm burst forth orange light behind her closed lids, her pussy clenched at the insurmountable rod like it could grab it and pull it all inside, her body shuddered in places she couldn't control, and she screamed her ejaculation song into Meg's open mouth. Now her hips, before just taking the men's strokes, rocked to quicken the pace. Her body wanted to fuck and fuck and fuck.

"Are you Okay in there?" came the man's voice on the subvocal.

At first she was just able to reply with "Ahh, Ahh!" then, "Yeah," Now she felt the full squish of two cumloads and her own juices and even the jism in her ass all sliding out onto her thighs, "Yeah, just... just getting cummed up, down there."

"What?"

"I'm getting cummy up there, I'm so fucking full of cum." She said absently still reeling from her biggest orgasm of the night so far. Now, finally, she could lookdown her own length and see. With his full entry Jeff met and stretched her deepest membranes and was still an inch or more short of his own full length. "How long is that damn thing?" She mused, "Oh gawd, fuck, fuck me!" He quickened his strokes again, and she leaned back and pressed her heels to the mattress wishing – willing to absorb that full length. His pounding her wall this fast quickly took the strength from her legs an she collapsed down in to another wracking orgasm. That made her roll her head, and she banged her fist onto the bed. When she could she yelled, "Gawd, fuck me! Fuck it in!"

"I'm going to cum soon."

"Fuck it, just make me cum! Keep going! I'm a fucking cum bucket, I can take it! Go!"

Just then she saw, from upside down perspective, her man reenter with a scantily leather-clad blond. The groom's voice confirmed what the leather and chain outfit hinted at. "Lady Barbara." Ah, she must be the stripper that walked out.

Her own man gestured to everyone briefly and firmly said, "Remember, you're not supposed to cum below the belt." She looked at him with a crumpled brow until after a pause. Realizing what he'd just heard on the microphones, "OK, look, don't cum in her below the belt unless you're told to."

All relaxed and the stripper, Lady Barbara, climbed onto the bed at the pillows. Jeff – having paused thinking something was wrong – looked to girly who sent him back an expectant look. "Go." She finally said.

The man with the extremely long penis regained his attention and had let his own climax slip away just enough to set back to pounding the loose, but not deep enough, cunt he'd speared; this was one of the closest fits he'd ever found. Brow furrowed in concentration she received a cold object in her right hand. She looked up to see her lover standing at the end of the bed; he'd pressed a cold plastic soda bottle into her hand. She was now taking strokes fast and hard: each accentuated with her concerned but feminine utterances of "Uhh!"

"Okay, I'll try something." Came a voice from the left, the head of the bed. There reclined the Lady Barbara with all of the pillows at her back. Knees in the air with one hand resting on one bare knee gave the impression that she was holding her legs open to receive, yet black stretchy material made to shine like leather covered her pubic area. This was above stockings that rose to leather garters and a delicate chain belt. Similar silver chains held up her leather bra and criss-crossed her modest breasts.

All eyes had cast to the stripper in anticipation and three voices were heard to say at the same time either "What?" or "Yes?"

"Yo," she pointed to the busiest woman in the room, "her, birthday girl," her finger swiveled to point down at her own panties, "here."

"Uhm?" replied birthday girl looking up. Her lover merely raised his eyebrows when she sought his directions. That was a 'yes, do it.'

"Yes sir." She looked back left to see Lady Barbara sliding full onto her back and pulling aside the stretchy leathery crotch of her show panties. Jeff's strokes had slowed again as he tried to figure out what was going on when girly began to move that way. He was automatically extracted when she rolled onto her belly and crawled to the waiting pussy. Lady Barbara, only shaving to clear her panty line, showed a quantity of bush and girly supposed she should start there. She combed at the woman's pubic hair with the fingers of one hand, while with the other she touched and pressed the tanned wrinkles of labia away from one side.

The stripper looked at Jeff with an elevated look of interest and pointed at his large penis, neglected and wanting to return to action. Again she used that pointing finger swiveling gesture, now to indicate that he should return that large cock to girly's waiting, dripping, gaping cock socket. She was laying flat to the bed which reduced his target to just a 'V' of pussy down low. He scrambled to her full rear and lay himself down with his belly to her rump and again lined up his rod to her pussy. Moist sounds were audible to all as his lengthy penetration went up, up, up. By now girly had testingly licked Barbara's cunt from hole to clit. She settled herself with licking and playing with that little button of flesh smaller than the end of her pinky finger. Barbara watched with interest as girly's greedy twat took almost all of what must be 10? 11? Inches of dick with only the littlest winces at it topping out. "Hmm," she said with curt amusement before laying back to enjoy her oral reception.

Others in the room had taken to chairs to watch the show and enjoy a rest. Chairs were brought in from the front room to accommodate all except Meg, who sat on her husband's lap absently caressing his chest and cock, alternatingly, with her nails. Jeff had again had to regain his thrill level and took a good four minutes getting back to where he had been. His sound pumping pushed her whole form into another orgasm in about three; Not to mention how he pushed her face, from nose to chin, into the strippers mauve pussy. Said stripper, still in full recline and with her eyes closed, began to show her pleasure with a soft stroke of girly's hair, but opened her eyes to examine the gooey mess she brought back on her fingertips.