Atonement! Q

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg, now facing away from the bed, favored her husband's throbbing post-climax with a few more laps with her tongue before leaning back to the bed. She put her elbow on the bed to support the hand she raised to gently graze Rachael's left nipple. The swing of the bride-to-be's breasts on her teasing fingers quickened as Rachael greedily shortened John's strokes by pressing back on him with strokes of her own. Something like a soft growl escaped to Meg's ear.

Really into the fuck she was sharing with Dan, who's attentive soft kissing helped offset the tiring abuse girly's pussy was taking this night, she hardly noticed when dick returned. He pressed into her attention with his barely aroused cock hovering to the right of her head. She inattentively reached up to lazily stroke his offered cock, which shined a bit from recent cleaning. She moaned into Dan's kisses as they became deeper and longer. She hoped to show that she was into what she was already doing.

Just then, having daintily dabbed at the corners of her mouth with two fingertips, Tiffany cut in, "Rachael, we out to go." She sounded expectant, but didn't move yet from where she knelt.

Rachael cut back through gritted teeth in short curt tones that escaped in time with each backward press she applied to john's erection, "We'll-go-when-I'm-done-cumming."

Meg, still letting Rachael's nipple cross her fingers asked her husband, "Hon, is there anything else you see here, 'cuz we'll have to go soon?"

"Well," he shrugged and after a thought pointed at the bridesmaid.

"Um, no." said Tiffany, but at that same moment two other men, penises leveled to her face, had begun to move close to her. Dave, the closer of the two, actually had just started to stoop low to rub Tiffany's breasts. "Hey, wait!" she said putting up both hands palms out to deflect the approaching genitalia. Her palms actually met and pressed upward the proffered penises of both Dave and Dick. The latter had abandoned the idea of coaxing pleasure from the preoccupied girly. "I'm not having sex with all these people!"

"Well how about this?" said Meg, pulling on her brightly striped thong, and approaching from behind Tiffany. She leaned in close and murmured into her ear things that could only be heard by those closest.

Tiffany took a moment to think and then let her palms fold into the shapes of Dave's and Dick's penises. "And one of you'll..." both men nodded affirmation. She let her fingers close on both now, "And when you cum, you know where to blow your load?" All eyes, rather those of Dave, Dick, Harry, Meg and Tiffany, turned to look at girly, oblivious with all of her own senses occupied. "OK, then," she conceded and began a few gentle strokes to the cocks she clasped. Harry stepped close directly in front, and she greeted him eyes wide and with a hands-free lick (she was now settling into that dual hand job.) She would not be taking Harry's full penis into her mouth, but she humored him with a suckling of just the very sensitive (having just came) head.

Rachael announced in gasps that she was cumming again and moments later she added, "Eh, someone do something with this guy soon, he's gonna go soon!" Meg, now in he skirt but bare above the waist, led dick away from Tiffany as she began to hand stroke Harry and kiss and lick Dave's tender underside.. Meg took John away by the hand and showed Dick that he should bring his well handled member to bear on Rachael's demands. Without much ceremony he penetrated and immediately felt her burning heat. She was wet, but not very wet; so as he immediately started pumping into her pussy he felt the light friction of her walls.

Rachael was still standing bent all the way over, but now she felt a little weak in the knees. She let her knees flutter, as she'd learned to do at attention in High School ROTC. She was loving the thrill of her chain of cumming and wasn't about to change position to interrupt. It was delicious, probably -- but this was a thought she pushed to the back of her mind -- aided by the naughtiness of this all happening on the eve of her wedding. No, she couldn't stop the thought of her how raw her pussy was going to be when receiving her husband on their honeymoon night. Guilty, but thrilled she began to fuck back at Dick as she had on John's dick.

John had been led, first by the hand and then by the cock, to the side of the long coupled girly and Dan. The former, gasping for air as Dan brought her to a mini-climax, had raised her head about an inch off the pillow. Meg reached under to cup the back of her head and with her other hand brought John, by the penis, in close. Meg then let go of the ready to blow member only long enough to gather a fistful of rich, black and squishy tresses to wrap around John's penis. Less than a dozen strokes and a long kiss were all Meg needed to return him to climax and leave a slow oozing load into the middle of the handful of hair. Meg experimented with a gentle squeeze and watched this cumload, and probably others, penetrate through and meld with the whole wad of hair. Some of the hair in her grasp was already a bit crusted, and she thought of how hard the whole mass would be in the morning, especially if this lasted all night long with no wash-up. Thinking of her times "in the train" mad Meg freshly horny and she knew it was time to head on out of there.

Politeness dictated, though that she allow her husband to finish being handled and blown by Tiffany, so she indulged a thought. Sperm from the saturated hair still coated her palm, and so she gently laid the fistful of hair across girly's face, some crossing over her open and heavy breathing mouth. She slowly pulled the locks across the soft-skinned features while wring ing out cum between two fingers. This had the effect of painting her cheeks, especially the right one, with thick goopy semen which Meg added to the left from the palm of her hand. She then bent close to girly's face and kissed gently. A peck followed, then a wet peck, then with her tongue she teased the half-asian features. She traced trails of cum up to the slim eyebrows, across the bridge of the nose and over the eyes closed or half-lidded with pleasure. Meg turned to quickly tease Dan, too with a French kiss that left him with a surprise taste of jizz. Meg then licked at the mess she'd made, but traced all the wet sticky loads back to deep kisses on girly's mouth.

As they traded this last, girly felt another small orgasm creep in and then she and everyone else heard Rachael loudly and proudly, "I'm, I'm cuuummming agaaaaainnn." In fact, she verily sang it. She stopped pushing back and just let Dick's strokes come as she enjoyed the wash of feeling over her body. She again had to flutter her wobbly legs to stay on her feet. Tiffany still traded sides back and forth to offer turns with her mouth and her hands to Harry and Dave.

After Meg straightened to look for her top Dan leaned in close to whisper "I'm about to go." into girly's ear.

Before he could ask if she wanted him out of her pussy she wraped her arms around him and brought her legs around his rear and said "Oh, just do it. Oh, oh OH!" The last was spurred on by his first throb and they climaxed together, him deep within her well tenderized sleeve. She felt his load fill all the hot space around his penis and she thought of how maybe, just maybe, it would lubricate her for any more fucking to come.

As they lay embracing they uttered "Ah" together again and again. She thought of how this fuck had been pleasant, peaceful and ... nice. She was happy to have had it, if not for the rest in preparation for more hard times ahead, then for the care; it was comparatively loving. Dan had tired to just make something mutually enjoyable, the first thing like that all night since the night had been about making a fucking cumhoe out of her. Any cumhoe would be flattered at the sentiment. She had to be careful with these thoughts. Though she favored him with several soft kisses and embraced him still, there was no good to come from falling in love at the gangbang. Despite the soreness, despite the humiliation that could overtake her at any moment, despite the demanding nature over this atonement issue there was one she was falling in love with. One man, and she could see him entering the room right now. She released Dan and he took his time getting off of her, infact he gave her one more soft squishing press of his penis inside her growing cum collection for good measure.

The man of her attention, who had orchestrated all this, walked in and first asked Meg, "How are things in here?"

"I think it's going well, sir." She looked around, hands on her hips with perked nipples still indicating the room as a whole when she turned to survey the scene, "Yep, I think my work here is done and we're going to get moving soon." Meg then tapped her husband on the shoulder, "Oh baby, I think you'd better go do that over there." She had heard his gently groan to Tiffany's strokings and sucks so she guided him by the elbow to girly's side and immediately his thick member drooled his last ejaculation for the night into her hair. Timing, though, had brought him barely shooting into the right place and a lot fell at her widow's peak, and as soon as she sat up the thinner parts would be ready to run into her eye.

"Thanks, Harry." She murmured non-committally, but also not really resentfully either.

At the same time the man of her real affection finished thanking Meg for her assistance with a deep kiss. Meg gave a one second squeeze through his pants and he replied by scooping the front of her flowy skirt between her slender thighs to give her pubic area a similar cupping.

"Mmmm," Meg responded breaking the kiss, "you are most welcome... 'Harry', we've gotta go." She picked her and Harry's remaining garments up on the way to the front room. Harry dutifully followed, eager inside to get back to his real name.

Now, finally the host approached his admirer and asked quietly, "Everything OK?"

"Uh, huh, she said and sat upright -- dislodging Harry's last trickle to run down pitifully to her left eye.

"And are you OK?" He continued.

"Uh, huh." Re replied as she pressed herself, sitting, onto him. She didn't know where she got this from; she had energy, almost felt frisky. She hugged him around the waist for a moment. He stepped back and unzipped his pants. She reached for his button and they both worked to fish his penis, just a little alert, out into the open. "Yess," she hissed. In a sharp breath and gave her prize a quick kiss. She then scooted around for position and brought her rear in from the edge of the bed. She lay back with her head slightly raised but with very little bed left under it. Some of her cum-heavy hair hung in goopy ropes toward the floor, but out of her way. With her right hand she reached up and grasped his rising arousal from above to guide it to her lips. Both were surprised at her enthusiasm. She caressed the underside of his shaft, his sensitive center line, with moistened lips and prepared to suck him in.

Just across the room Rachael declared orgasm yet again. "Oh, Fuck yeah, fuck yeah!" then she settled into a series of "Mmmm, Mmmm," girly managed to get the object of her desire into her mouth in time to feel it warmly swell, swell, swell, and just touch the back of her throat. She still had a moment to press his spongy fill between her lips and the roof of her mouth, and it brought to mind a cakey, cream-filled snack treat. Then his hardness was firmly there and she swallowed hard to keep from drooling. Then Rachael again was heard, "OK, you not ... not inside me, go over there. Someone get this dick outta me! Noo!" Rachael trilled this last bit and showed a bit of fear momentarily until Jeff, half dressed, stepped up to his friend.

"Come on, Dick," Jeff joked the nickname, "You know where to go." His friend took a light push as his cue finally and exited Rachael's cunt to skirt the bed and Dave/Tiffany to arrive already ejaculating at girly's face. He bumped that couple apart as he clumsily tried to maneuver his jets of jizm to her hair, but the first shots fell richly across her lips and then her right eye. Finally his next bits fell to her locks, but the greater amount had already fallen on the floor and her face.

Before he'd actually gotten to girly's hair Rachael was already demanding that her stream of sex continue, "Come on guys, there's what, nine of you? Can't you keep a girl cumming?" Jeff, however was already loosing his pants. Rachael, standing straight up now, met the appearance of his barley half erect member with wide-eyed gaping disbelief. "Oh, umm, OK. No." She said and she saw it bounce and lengthen a bit more. "Oh, hell no. Go fuck one of them..." and she hooked her thumb over her shoulder.

Jeff first appeared before Tiffany who still stroked and sucked Dave alternatingly, but stopped to waive him off towards our heroine. Just then Tom, who had slipped away to the bachelorette party, returned to the room indicating surprise that none of these other guys had gone to see that mayhem. Upon seeing Jeff's piece he remembered that "They're clamoring for a stripper down there, and man... you'd be like a hero." Jeff paused to think on this, and in that moment Dave tore away from Tiffany to stand opposite Dick at girly's hair. He reached for a lock almost in time, but missed his first spasming shot which got her in the eye.

Now twice removed from girly's waiting lips, her preferred lover decided to step up to the place of greatest need: Rachael, who still stood alone waiting to get on with her orgasmic festival. She'd just started to cross her arms impatiently, which hid her boobs and brought a corner of her shirt tumbling down over one.

With mumbles of "OK, hey, sure," Bob, Joe and John began gathering their clothes. Dick asked which room and added that hed come down but was busy wiping his cock in "this bitch's hair." Tom told them where to go and moved aside so they could get through to the front room. Meg almost stumbled getting through the press of semi-naked men to reenter the bedroom and approach the bed.

The man at Rachael's side lowered her arms and reached across her chest to cradle both her breasts. She looked into his eye and turned back to face the bed. Now she lay forward, but not all the way on, to bend at her pelvis and conform to the edge of the bed. "I hope you can do this awhile." She said expectantly, bratty over her new found orgasmic pleasure. Her husband-to-be had brought her to cum a few times, but this was new. These penises were larger, frankly, than the one and only she'd ever had, and they brought out a new thrill. Meg had been right, she'd never really orgasmed, and if tomorrow night it was on to just one lover, then tonight she was going to make the most of what was available and get as much of this orgasm thing as possible. She wondered if maybe she should have fucked that Jeff guy; that might never come her way again. Then she wondered if she would now be...

"Rachael, aren't we going back yet?" Tiffany cut in. It was met with only a grumpy stare. Both woman rolled their eyes as Tiffany looked away. Dick was now gathering his clothes, to join his friends in a trapse down the hall and Dave was finishing dabbing at his cock head with his fistful of hair. Meg knee walked onto the bed. She was now fully dressed but had taken on a perkier, cute attitude as she climbed on top of the younger woman and also waved a 'come here' to Jeff. As Dave released his handful of hair the birthday girl looked up to find Meg looming over her.

"I just came back to wish you happy birthday again." She leaned forward astride girly and laid in a kiss while Jeff climbed onto the bed. Meg hiked up her skirt to the waist in the back which showed Jeff her thronged ass, but also revealed girly's nether area. Girly felt the presence of a third person approaching between her legs and raised her knees. Meg then reached up without breaking their kiss and firmly grabbed one of girly's large nipples between thumb and finger and squeezed hard. At the same time she felt the extra weight of a man press from the other side of Meg's slender form. Meg was fully sandwiched between the little woman below and the man from behind. She gave the pinch on girly's nipple a bit of a twist. The twisting sting on her nipple excited her frame and under the weight of both girly still raised her hips. This in time for Jeff's probing stab -- he wasn't sure if he cared which he pierced now, the waiting pussy or the thinly thronged anus. He penetrated some opening and immediately started shallow strokes with just his head. Both woman were caught in this motion and briefly broke their kiss. "Enjoy it birthday girl." And gave another kiss before starting to wriggle around.

Jeff was pressed in about five inches. Meg thoughtfully licked girly's right eye which cleared it of two crossed shots of cum. Jeff had entered the bare vagina of the woman below and was now thrusting in and out with at least seven of his available inches, but with so much at the offering he couldn't help but brush against Meg's tightly cloth-strapped labia. In fact, though she wriggled to get out, she got two rubs the length of her slit that pushed the taut material into her folds. Then she was out and fighting with her skirt as she tried to reach up to adjust her undies. With a wave of 'bye' to the rest she called "OK," to her hubbie and left. Jeff could now slide up further and crept on his arms and knees to get more of his penis into the action.

While this was happening Tiffany had noticed that Rachael was digging in for another go. She sighed and looked up at Tome with a shrug and bid him come over with a hand raised in wait. He stepped forward and helped her undo his clothes to admit one cock into her scene.

It actually took awhile for Rachael and the man to get their sexual act together. She'd been in such a hurry to get back at it that she'd not thought about her new position. She had never lowered her jeans any further than her knees and was too fuck-all in a hurry to even kick off her clean white sneakers. So unable to spread her legs and bent to the edge of the bed all that she presented was her rump. To get any kind of position on this on this he'd had to deshoe and depants so he could bend to accommodate her. There was no question that she was the brat in the room, but that was not causet not screw her silly, not tonight at least. He mentally wished her groom luck while he himself bent, still awkwardly, to finally insert himself into her waiting pussy.

So that is where things were left when at least five left the front room: one cum-haired coed steadily taking in more and more of the longest cock of her life, that woman's object d'affection riding a bratty bride-to-be back to orgasm on the eve of her nuptials, and that woman's best friend orally satisfying a fourth stranger to kill the time spent waiting.

12