Attack of the College Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,704 Followers

"I!...I!...Joan!...I don't...!..." Daniel stammered and trailed off, looking plaintively at his girlfriend's wanton mother.

"Daniel!...Look at me!...I think we better go sit down!...."

Monica let Daniel stew for a moment as her daughter ranted. She was amused by the young man's timidity. She would have told her uptight daughter to take a hike but obviously Daniel didn't have it in him. But there was no way Monica was going to let Joan create a scene in her favorite bar. She managed to do a quick half step to the right and back that ended with the dancing duo reasonably upright and allowed Daniel to disentangle himself somewhat from their heated embrace. But she kept their loins pressed together. She could feel his big cock still throbbing gently against her despite Joan's unwanted arrival. She wasn't going to ease up on him until she was sure she had drained him of every drop.

"Oh get over yourself missy!...I was just showing Daniel the Salsa!...My instructor says I'm good and I felt like impressing your young man....Your father is never game for having a little fun like this.... Now why don't you go sit down with Lester and we'll be right over when the song's over...Go on!...Shoo!" Monica said, snuggling her flushed face against Daniel's chest while giving her daughter a haughty smile.

Daniel finally turned and gave Joan a sheepish grin, fairly sure that he hadn't yet heard the end of this from his obviously seething girlfriend. But Joan just glared at her mother for a few long seconds and then turned and stomped back to her table where she immediately launched into a heated conversation with her father. The two of them both stared daggers at Monica and Daniel on the dance floor.

"Oh God Mrs. Mc Bride!...What am I gonna' do?...My pants are a mess. .." Daniel moaned, looking down at the broad wet spot that had saturated the front of his pants.

"I can't go back to the table like this!..."

Monica too looked down between them and giggled at the sight of Daniel's come stained crotch.

"You just stay close to me sweetheart! I'll help you smuggle that back to the table..." she said lightly. When the song ended she turned and took Daniel's hand to lead him off the dance floor and back to the table. Daniel stayed close behind her to hide himself. Monica stepped in front of him as he sat down so that neither her husband or her daughter could see the state of his pants. She sat down between Lester and Daniel.

"Did you miss me honey?...'"she said to her stonily glaring husband. Then turning to her daughter she said......"Daniel is a wonderful dancer sweetie. You should get him up on the floor. You'll enjoy yourself. I know I did"

Joan gave her mother a long hard look before turning to Daniel and saying...

"I had no idea Danny. Why don't you show me!..."

Daniel again turned with that 'deer in the headlights look' again towards Monica.

"Well...Unn...Maybe we could just sit this one out...for a minute... It's kind of hot up there and I...I..." Daniel stammered without taking his eyes from Joanie's mom.

"Oh go on Daniel!...Don't be a party pooper!...Show my little girl what you've got!.. I think she'll be surprised..." Monica said, glancing briefly down towards Daniel's hidden lap and then looking back up at him with a knowing smirk.

"Come on...Let's go...You seemed to be enjoying yourself with my mother... I wouldn't think I'd have to drag you up onto the dance floor..." Joan said, standing up and staring down expectantly at Daniel.

Daniel continued to stare pleadingly at Monica, practically mouthing the words...'Help Me!' .

Monica only smiled at his distress.

"Go on! You two kids have fun! Daniel just pass me that glass of water before you go..." Monica said, reaching in front of Daniel for the glass that was between him and Joan. Daniel reached for it too and there was an awkward exchange between them. Monica somehow managed to fumble the glass onto the table in front of Daniel where the water cascaded into his lap.

"Oh mother!..." Joan huffed.

"Oops!...Sorry!..." Monica giggled, her eyes sparkling merrily into Daniel's.

"Uh Ohhh!..." Daniel gasped in surprise. It took him a second to jump up from the table and when he did his pants were thoroughly soaked.

"Let me do something about that!..." Monica said, grabbing a napkin from the table and starting to wipe the front of Daniel's pants.

"Mother!..." "Monica!..." both Lester and Joan barked.

"Ummmm?...Alright!...I'm sorry about the mess Daniel!...I really didn't mean to do that!...Maybe you better go to the washroom and try and clean up a little..."

"Unnn!...Sure Mrs. Mc Bride... It's only water... Just an accident... Don't worry about it!...It'll dry in no time..." Daniel replied, his cheeks blazing as he shuffled away towards the bathroom clutching a napkin to his lap.

"Daniel!..." Lester barked

"Yes sir."

Without taking his steely eyes from his wife's Lester said...."Be careful of the hot water faucet in there. We don't want any more accidents tonight."

"No sir." Daniel said.

He was surprised to hear Monica guffaw loudly as he disappeared into the washroom.

It wasn't long after that that Daniel and the Mc Bride's left the bar for home. Lester's bad mood seemed to have infected his daughter and even though Monica continued to make cheerful small-talk, by the time they reached the house it was clear it was going to be an early night. Joan claimed to have a headache and headed upstairs to bed. Monica offered to help Daniel set up the couch in the basement but Lester gave his wife a withering look and said he'd do it. Monica just shrugged and blew a kiss at Daniel as Lester ushered him downstairs.

The basement was cool and as dark as a tomb. Daniel tossed and turned for a while, replaying in his mind what had happened in the bar with Mrs. Mc Bride. His first thoughts were that she had been teasing him deliberately to the point where he couldn't stop himself from coming. Then he kind of thought that she probably had no idea how excited she was making him. It was all his fault that he had let himself get so excited that he couldn't keep himself from coming in his pants. Either way he didn't know how he was going to face Joan's mother in the morning.

When he woke up Daniel had no idea what time it was. After a quick trip to the bathroom, he headed upstairs in the tee shirt and track pants that he had slept in. He shuffled into the kitchen to find Mrs. Mc Bride seated at the table sipping coffee and flipping through a magazine. There was a crust of toast on the plate next to her.

"Well good morning sleepy head! I was wondering if you were ever getting up..." Monica said, half turning in her chair to greet Daniel.

Daniel looked appreciatively at Joan's mom. Monica was wearing a white satin robe that was loosely tied at the waist. The way that she was half turned in her chair gave Daniel a generous view of her cleavage through the parted vee of her robe. A gold necklace gleamed against the upper swells of her well tanned breasts. She was wearing a bandeau that held her blonde hair back from her face and her eyes shone brightly into Daniel's as she smiled at him.

"Good morning Mrs. Mc Bride. What time is it?" Daniel asked, looking outside at a rainy Saturday morning.

"It's a little after nine Daniel. And I think we know each other well enough after last night that you can call me Monica, don't you?"

Daniel immediately flushed at brilliant crimson at Monica's suggestive comment.

"Uhhh...Sure Monica...O.K...." Daniel stammered. "Where's Joan and Mr. Mc Bride?"

Monica reached for the little handbag on the table next to her coffee and started rummaging through it. She pulled out a gold lipstick case.

"Oh they've gone into town for the newspaper and some bagels. It's a little Saturday morning ritual of theirs...."

Monica got up and started walking towards Daniel with a predatory glint in her eye. She was taking the top off her lipstick as she approached him.

Daniel didn't even realize he was edging away from Mrs. Mc Bride until he found himself backed up against the refrigerator. When she stopped in front of him the sultry blonde was close enough that Daniel found himself enveloped by the alluring smell of her perfume. He could feel his cock shifting around uncomfortably as it stared to rise from his loins

"Daniel?..." she said as she began to apply the gleaming, crimson lip-gloss...

"We don't have much time until they get back... How about a blow-job?..."

The nervous young man stared at his girl friend's mother in disbelief.

"What!...Mrs. Mc Bride!...You can't...You don't really mean...I mean I can't...like you know...because of Joanie!... It's...Oh Goddd!..." Daniel stuttered, shifting his weight anxiously from foot to foot. But there was no denying the erection that had sprung up under his track pants in response to Monica's lurid suggestion.

Monica glanced down at Daniel's groin and could plainly see his big cock tenting the front of his pants. Her eyes were dancing wickedly as she looked back up at Daniel. She capped the lipstick and slipped it into the pocket of her robe.

"Of course we can sweetheart!...She'll never know!...And I picked this color of lipstick just for you!... I think it'll look great on your dick, don't you?..." Monica purred, running the tip of her tongue provocatively around her parted lips.

Daniel reached out and was tentatively gripping Monica's shoulders to keep her at arm's length as he babbled.... "Mrs. Mc Bride!... Monica!...We shouldn't!... They could be home anytime!... It's just too...tooo...I shouldn't!..."

But Monica ignored his half hearted protests as she pushed his hands aside and grabbed the front of his track pants. With a little wiggling to get them over his rigid tool she pushed them down to his knees. Then she reached in and fisted Daniel's boner.

"Ahhhhhh!..." Daniel groaned as Monica squeezed his turgid meat with one hand. She smiled knowingly into his eyes as she started tracing circles over the end of his cock with the fingertips of her other hand.

"No baby?...Doesn't that feel good?...Don't you like it?...Ummm?...I think you do!..." the wanton mother purred as Daniel's cock became as rigid as a bar of steel in her shamelessly teasing hands. In no time the pre-come began to seep from Daniel's pee slit in response to her skilled fondling. Without taking her eyes from his, Monica spread that greasy smear around and around his bulging helmet. She paid particular attention to the underside of his knob, giving that tender spot a thorough going over with her cruising thumb.

"Unnn!...Mrs... Mc... Bride!...Easy!...Easy!..." Daniel moaned, as lightening bolts of excitement darted through his groin. His balls were starting to draw up into a tight little knot in his crotch. Before he knew it Monica had him hunching into her hands, his come already beginning to churn for release. He reached down and grabbed Monica's wrists, trying to get her to let up on her incendiary masturbation.

"It's alright honey! I know what I'm doing! ..." Monica purred. She switched her grip, encircling the base of Daniel's cock with the thumb and finger of one hand while she reached under him with her other hand to cup his balls.

"You'll come when I want you to come. ..." she murmured as she firmly pulled Daniel's testicles down from his groin. ..."and this time I want it in my mouth!..."

As she spoke, Monica gracefully sank to her knees in front of the disbelieving young man. With her eyes still locked on his she parted her lips around the end of his cock and gave it a long, lurid suck.

"Ohhh!...Ahhh!...Mrs. Mc Bride!...Goddd!...That's so hottt!..I can't believe this!..." Daniel moaned, his groin seething with excitement as his girl friend's mother attacked his cock. As Monica continued to stare up at him, her cheeks caved in around his prick until Daniel could clearly see his bulging knob outlined on the side of her face.

"Oh shit!..." he gasped, helplessly hunching into the blonde's leeching mouth.

"Mmm Hmmm!..." Monica encouraged, releasing his cock from her hands. As he lunged into her mouth she tilted her head down and relaxed her throat to accommodate his thrusting length. She grabbed his hips and held him in place in front of her.

"Oh Godddd!...Mrs. Mc Bride!..." Daniel cried, as Monica's throat sheathed the end of his cock like a satin glove.

"Mmm!...Mmmm!...Mmm Hmmm!...: Monica hummed, knowing that her lewd hum job would send excruciating vibrations through his groin.

It was just then that a car could be heard rolling up into the driveway.

"Ahhh!....What?....Mrs. Mc Bride!....They're back!...Stop!..." Daniel whimpered, pulling his hips back to extricate himself from Monica's leeching suck.

Monica let him pull away just until his livid tool popped out of her mouth. Then she grabbed his ass in one surprisingly strong hand and held him in that position. With her other hand she once again fisted his saliva soaked erection and began to deliberately beat him off while smiling up into his eyes.

"I want you to come for me Daniel!..." she intoned, stroking him firmly while bending his knob towards her puckered lips.

Car doors could be heard to slam and somebody said..."I'll get the trunk..."

"But...but...Mrs. Mc Bride!...We can't!...We're gonna get....Nahh... caught!..." Daniel gasped, squirming around like a fish on a line.

But Monica paid no attention to his frantic pleading. She took his swollen cock crown into her mouth once again and began to lash the underside of his knob with her flailing tongue. At the same time she began to increase the speed of her relentlessly masturbating hand.

"Ohhhhh!...Ohhhh...Godddd!..." Daniel whimpered, his eyes beginning to flutter closed as his balls lurched and his come burned for release.

"Ummm Hmmm!...Ummm!...Commm Ommm!...Commmm!..." Monica moaned gutturally, squeezing Daniel's ass as her tongue thrashed the tip of his cock like a roto-rooter in overdrive.

Daniel stiffened up and began to double over above her.

"Ummm Hmmm!...Ummm Hmmm!..." Monica encouraged, her hand flying up and down his tumid flesh in a blur.

"Nahhhh!...Ahhhhh!...Ahhhhh!..." Daniel cried, biting his lip to try and keep quiet as his balls kicked and a deluge of molten come erupted from his cock.

"Ummmm!...Ummmm!...Ummmm!..." Monica moaned in satisfaction as a river of molten sperm streamed into her mouth. Her throat quickly filled and even though she was swallowing as fast as she could, there was soon a trickle of come leaking from the corners of her mouth. With her eyes burning up into Daniel's she stopped her frenzied masturbation and began to milk him in time with his wracking orgasm.

A trunk slammed and the front door of the house opened soon after.

"Ahhhhh!....Goddd!...Mrs. Mc Bride!...Stopp!...Don'ttt!..." Daniel whispered, looking frantically down on the kneeling blonde in front of him as he tried to back away from her siphoning mouth.

But Monica refused to let him go. Her eyes twinkled up into his as she continued to strip her hand up and down on the top of his tool.

"Mmmmmm!..." she moaned in satisfaction as she worked the last of his come up from his balls and into her slavering mouth.

The front hall closet was opened as rain jackets and umbrellas were stowed.

"Mom!...Daniel!...What are you guys up to?..." Joanie called as she picked up the bagels and headed for the kitchen. Her father was just behind her.

When they walked into the kitchen, her mother was at the sink just getting a glass of water. Joan noted that her mother was very flushed and seemed to be gasping just a little.

The door to the basement was open and Joan wondered whether Daniel had been up yet or not.

Monica was downing the water while holding her finger up to her daughter. When she had finished she said...

"Sorry dear. A corner of that toast must have gone down the wrong way. You must have heard me coughing when you came in."

"Actually I didn't mother. Where's Daniel? Isn't he up yet?.."

"Oh he's up alright! I mean I could hear him in the basement earlier. That was a while ago. I'm sure he'll be joining us soon."

Joan looked at her mother quizzically for a moment and then she went over to the head of the stairs.

"Daniel! What are you doing?..."

A couple of seconds later Daniel ascended yet again from the basement, doing up the top button of the freshly pressed dress shirt he had just put on. Joan thought he too looked like he had just stepped out of an overheated shower.

"HI Joanie! I was just getting organized. Where have you been?"

"Didn't mother tell you?"

"No.." said Daniel..."Yes..." said Monica simultaneously.

The mother and the boyfriend looked at each other quickly. Monica was smiling. Daniel looked like someone was stepping on his hand.

"When he asked where you were I said you'd gone out. That's all."

"But I thought you said he hadn't come up yet."

"Well he did stick his head out at one point like a ground hog and asked if you were up. Isn't that right Daniel?"

"Yeah! That's right! I didn't want to miss breakfast with you..." Daniel said sheepishly, without making eye contact with his girlfriend.

With Lester in the background, Joanie stood there looking skeptically at her mother and her boyfriend.

Finally Monica said..."So what did you bring us?..."

"Cinnamon buns and apple fritters. They're still hot. Let's eat because Daniel and I have to be getting back after breakfast..." Joanie said, a note of displeasure clearly evident in her tone.

"We do?..." Daniel said with a note of surprise. But one look at his glowering girlfriend and he said..."We do..."

"Well that's too bad..." said Monica, tightening her robe around her and brushing the corners of her mouth with her fingertips...." Still those buns smell delicious. Let's dig in."

And so the foursome sat down to a breakfast that was only slightly less uncomfortable than the dinner the night before. There was little fanfare when, an hour later, Daniel and Joan loaded up the car to head home.

While Lester was embracing his daughter, Monica stepped forward to give Daniel a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Call me!..." she purred as she nipped playfully at his earlobe, making him jump in surprise. Joan and Lester hadn't seen her do it and wondered what was making Daniel so skittish.

The ride back to Franklin seemed to take forever. Daniel tried to be casual and started a couple of conversations but Joanie kept turning the talk back to her mother. Apparently her father had said some things to her, nothing specific, about problems he and Monica were having and Joanie was concerned. She wanted to talk about it. But after the sexual romp he had just had with Joanie's mom, Daniel felt like he was walking on eggs whenever the conversation went in that direction. He kept changing the subject and Joanie obviously didn't like that. In the end he just gave up and they completed the drive in silence.

Besides his lack of sensitivity, Joanie wasn't pleased with Daniel's obvious infatuation with her mother. When they stopped in front of her place she would have liked just to get out of the car and tell him not to call her again. But she still needed those two damn math credits. She bit her lip and apologized that she hadn't been better company. She said that it was that time of the month for her and that she was sorry she had been so bitchy. She had an away swim meet that week but she hoped maybe they could go out after the study group the following Wednesday.

Daniel carried her bag for her up to her door. He attempted a kiss but Joanie turned her cheek, thanked him once again for driving and went inside.

Daniel went back to his dorm, his mind whirling. He couldn't believe he had gotten his first blow job from his girl friend's mother. What were the chances!

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,704 Followers