Attacked Ch. 03

Story Info
More answers and some action.
1.8k words
4.63
21.6k
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DragAngel
DragAngel
54 Followers

"What do you mean up to me? What choice do I have to make?" I asked

"I told you that you are my Mate. That means I am 100% yours. I would never do anything to hurt you, and I will love you for the rest of my life. I will never love another the way I can love you. If you choose to accept me, and become my Mate, I will have to turn you so you are like me. But if you are not sure the turning could kill you or worse." Darrell rushed out in one breath.

"What is worse than dying? When do I have to decide? Are there other people like you? "Was my scattered reply.

"There are a lot of things worse than death, but specifically you could go crazy trying to deal with the duality that is our life. Our wolfs are a separate yet equal part of us. They have a strong personality that usually brings out our strengths, but if a human isn't strong enough then the wolf can and will take over and a person becomes more animal than human and has no control over themselves. A rouge wolf will kill anyone or anything, and the human part is completely lost.

"You don't have to decide right away. The next mating ceremony is a little over 6 weeks away. If you don't decide by then we would have to wait a year. We have a lot of traditions. The Mating ceremony only happens on the first full moon of the New Year. And yes, there are other's like me. We all live in this area of the woods. I asked most of them to keep to themselves until after I talked to you. I didn't want you to be overwhelmed by any of them. Oh they mean well, but they all can be a little overprotective and pushy when it comes to me" Darrell explained.

"Why so overprotective and pushy?" I asked.

"I am the Alpha. My family has been the one to lead our pack for many generations. Think of it like a huge corporation and I am the CEO. My word is law, and I am responsible for all of them. Most Alpha's find their mates within the pack at an early age. My Father knew my Mother, his mate since they were pups. I am the first Alpha in our packs history that has found a mate in the Human world. We have had other wolves find their mates that way, so you can meet some of our 'converts' and they can help you with that transition, but it may be hard for some of the other's to accept you as Madame Alpha. "

"So what happens if they don't accept me? Does that mean you will lose your status?" I was nervous as I asked.

"I can't lose my status unless I am challenged by another wolf, and I get beat in a fight. But you could be challenged and if you lose another female would be the Madame Alpha and you would have to answer to her. Currently my Sister Julie is acting as the Madame Alpha. You will meet her at lunch" said Darrell.

"So what if I can't do this? What if I don't want to change? Can I go back to my life? What will my friends and family think happened to me? Are they looking for me now? I have missed work and I hope someone is looking for me." I still couldn't really wrap my head around all of this.

"The dog attack was reported in the news and papers. You have been listed in stable but critical condition, with the Doctor's requesting no visitor's as you are in quarantine. If you choose to stay here with me, you will 'die' to the human world. It is the only way we can protect our secret. If you decide not to stay, you will make a full recovery, and return to your life" sadness infused Darrell's reply.

"Don't make any decisions today. Give us some time. I promise to stand by any decision you make. No matter how hard it may be for me" Darrell said.

He just held me gently while I tried to figure this all out. I didn't really have anything left for me in my world. My huge family imploded when my Mom died 10 years ago. I hadn't talked to my brothers in years. My sister had passed suddenly in an accident while she was gone for Special Olympics. So I was basically alone. I had some good friends, but I was lonely. But was being lonely reason enough. I mean Darrell hadn't done anything to hurt me, and sure he was sexy as hell, and I was super attracted to him. But was that reason enough to stay. I guess I didn't have to make a decision right now. I had a few weeks to process everything.

"Come on, let's go introduce you to someone very special to me" Darrell said as he grabbed my hand and hauled me up to my feet.

We walked back towards the house; I looked around with a new vision. I could see the cabins and other buildings I had missed the first time. This place reminded me of an awesome camp I went to one year, except there was more trees and privacy between buildings. If I had to guess I would say this was a small village. I could see many cabins that looked like houses, and a few other big buildings which I assumed were meeting places or other business.

As we walked into the house, I was suddenly very nervous. What if this "someone special" doesn't like me or approve of me. I started chewing on my bottom lip. Nervous habit.

I could hear a musical voice talking. With the pauses, I assumed she was on the phone because I couldn't hear any replies.

"Oh, I got to go, I think they are back." The voice squealed.

Then I heard someone bouncing out of another room in the cabin, heading right for us. I grabbed Darrell's hand for support. She was unbelievably beautiful. I would guess around 5'7", dark brown hair that went to her tiny little waist, and dark blue eyes that twinkled with mischief. I could see the family resemblance between her and Darrell.

"Darry, you didn't tell me that she was so pretty, you just kept growling 'Mate' at us and didn't even let us help take care of her. I am surprised you let Doc examine her" she said with a laugh.

"Hi, I am Julie, I am this pain's little sister. You must be Angel" she stuck out her hand towards me. It wasn't hard to smile back shake her hand.

"Yes Madame Alpha, I am Angel. You have me at a disadvantage. Darrell has told me very little about you, yet you seem to know much more about me" I replied.

"Well, it is my job to know things, and when Darry brought you home the way he did and with as goofy as he was acting, I did a full background check while you were recuperating. I am sorry about your Sister. That must have been hard after all your sacrifices for her." Julie said.

"It would have been difficult even without all that, but she was a good kid and loved what she was doing. And I wouldn't be the person I am today without her. I did what I had to do, no regrets. She was the reason I was born" I told her.

"Not the only reason, I hope" said Darrell.

Within a few minutes Julie had me totally at ease and very hopeful for the budding friendship. We talked and laughed all through lunch and even tormented Darrell about girly things. I was relaxed and looking forward to dinner and meeting some more of the pack.

After lunch Darrell suggested that I take a shower while Julie found me some better fitting clothes.

"Oh I had totally forgotten I was in borrowed clothes" I said with a smile. "Besides a shower sounds great."

Julie said she would take care of the clothes and Darrell took me back to his room to shower.

"Finally, I thought that you two would never quit. I was about to become a Neanderthal and hoist you over my shoulder and drag you away for some alone time" Darrell growled.

"And who said I wanted to be alone with you?" I teased.

Darrell reached for me, and pulled me into a hug. I was expecting more than that after everything he told me today, and honestly I had to say that I was interested in more. Not to say I wanted to rush things but I wouldn't mind a kiss.

He set me down and placed his hands on the side of my face and looked at me. I swear I could see his soul. I saw so much love and devotion plus a little fear and sadness that he just couldn't hide from me. I was hoping that sadness and fear was just because I hadn't given him an answer.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, opened his eyes one more time and took my lips gently in his. This was soft and sweet and full of promise and desire. I wanted more. This taste was not enough; I wrapped my arms around his neck and threaded my hands through his hair as I deepened the kiss. His hands moved from my face down my neck and then down my sides to rest for a moment on my lower back before tracing the curve of my ass and lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Now we had contact everywhere. I could feel the hard planes of his chest pressing into me and caressing my nipples through his t-shirt that I was still wearing. His hands were suddenly under the shirt caressing my back and moving towards my ribcage with slow tender circles. He was driving me mad. I could feel his hardness pressed against my now dripping core. I so wished I had magical powers and could make our clothes disappear. I don't think I had ever been this turned on before from a kiss.

Darrell started caressing my breasts and teasing my nipples. I arched my back pressing more of myself into his strong hands. I moaned against his tongue. I ran my hands down his back and across his waist to get to the front of his jeans. I needed to feel him inside me now. I managed to get the top button undone and was trying to get his zipper down when he pulled away from me. He grabbed my hands and took a deep breath.

"Stop. If you go there I won't be able to stop later. I don't want to rush you. But I know if you touch me there, I won't be able to stop."

DragAngel
DragAngel
54 Followers